In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

• What kickstarted your fantasies today? 4 7
Currently:  
Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: What kickstarted your fantasies today?  (Read 89007 times)

Offline Pimp-me-out

• Rep: 51
  • A whore available for all who can meet the price.
Re: What kickstarted your fantasies today?
« Reply #2280 on: August 13, 2019, 06:49:58 AM »
Reading story contest entries.  My there are some damn talented writers out there.  :wet:
Archon1980 is my pimp.

Offline archon1980

• Oblivion beckons
  • Rep: 73
« Reply #2281 on: August 13, 2019, 10:08:27 AM »
@Smirkin.  I think she knows why.  :naughty:

Offline cosmicwitch

• Rep: 942
« Reply #2282 on: August 14, 2019, 04:27:14 AM »
A fit, strong-looking brunette in military garb checking me out with no shame while I served another customer. I would have enjoyed getting into a fight for dominance with her.

Intimidating beauty is such a turn on.

Offline Pimp-me-out

• Rep: 51
  • A whore available for all who can meet the price.
« Reply #2283 on: August 14, 2019, 06:58:49 AM »
A very nice dream that felt oh so real.   It was entirely from third person like watching a recording of what was happening.  My own room.  Me sleeping face down with the sheets having been scrunched up a shadowy figure approaching me.  All darkness and shadow but I could tell how strong it was.  A hand on the back of my head, shoving me down to and tearing the sleep shorts down to my knees.  I was fucked hard and from behind, just like I like it, all with my face shoved in the pillow.  Just before it ended I heard him whisper 'found you' in my ear.  Waking up very soaked from that. 
Archon1980 is my pimp.

Offline Ingenue

• Pupstart
  • Rep: 1318
  • Getting raeped by Real Life in non-fun ways
    • Ingy's currently idle Tumblr feat. petgirls, jesters, ponies
« Reply #2284 on: August 14, 2019, 11:38:31 AM »
Watching a movie called Bound To Vengeance with soooo many kidnap/rape tropes in it. And also one that made me think of @Ingenue - protagonist gets the jump on her captor and makes him take her to the others to free them. One of them, he unfastens all the restraints and as he undoes the last one whispers, "she's here to replace you." "NOBODY REPLACES ME!" *captive attempts to kill the protagonist*

Lady, I'm not here for your position. I'm here for his. *slits his throat, squeaking and yipping in excitement*
"Once there was a lady with boobs" has to be one of the truly great opening lines of this or any century. ~deathie
It's supposed to be autumn, but it feels like I've been rimming Satan's arsehole all fucking day long ~cosmicwitch
You savage ~the savage

Likes and limits on my profile!

Offline FoeChristina

• Rep: 31
  • Owned by my Husband
« Reply #2285 on: August 14, 2019, 09:24:05 PM »
So there was this girl in the elevator. She was about four inches taller than me, Gothic dress, pentagram necklace, bright blue hair, black lipstick, really voluptuous....I just wanted to bite her neck and then have her pin me down and take me right then and there.

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 1004
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #2286 on: August 15, 2019, 12:35:58 AM »
*slits his throat, squeaking and yipping in excitement*

@Ingenue Wait whilst I try to imagine this.

Ah, there it is.  :coffeespew:

Don't hurt him too much, especially his face. I want to use it as my throne at some point. -cosmicwitch
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
Piers Morgan's being a cunt about something agai- Ah, for fuck sake, Piers Morgan's being a Crunchy Nut Corn Flake about something again. -the_silkman
I will reach down your throat through your stomach into your urogenital tract and pull your DICK INSIDE OUT. -zero

Offline archon1980

• Oblivion beckons
« Reply #2287 on: August 15, 2019, 03:29:38 AM »
So there was this girl in the elevator. She was about four inches taller than me, Gothic dress, pentagram necklace, bright blue hair, black lipstick, really voluptuous....I just wanted to bite her neck and then have her pin me down and take me right then and there.

The Archon pouts jealously.

Offline cosmicwitch

« Reply #2288 on: August 15, 2019, 08:44:59 AM »
Walking by an off-duty cop I am acquainted with via the gym who begged me to go home with him a few months ago while his significant other was away :smh: :angry:

Alone with him on a dark street... he could have easily had me begging for him to stop.

Offline apexslaver

• Stepping Razor
  • Rep: 10
  • Just a nigga with a rocket launcher
« Reply #2289 on: August 15, 2019, 01:23:21 PM »
Saw an extremely handsome Spaniard man on a dating app muscular but kind of feminine at the same time would love to lock lips with him after some wrestling.

Offline archon1980

• Oblivion beckons
« Reply #2290 on: August 15, 2019, 11:30:27 PM »
A bunch of friends and I, were going to my friends house.  I was early, got there first.  I had a thought of dragging her upstairs into one of the bedrooms, slam her down onto her bed and take her hard from behind. 
« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 11:57:37 PM by archon1980 »

Offline cosmicwitch

« Reply #2291 on: August 16, 2019, 02:36:51 AM »
Saw an extremely handsome Spaniard man on a dating app muscular but kind of feminine at the same time would love to lock lips with him after some wrestling.

A thousand things have set me off today but now that I have read this... the thought of stumbling upon two strong, sexy guys fighting, trying to break up the scuffle only to have them both turn their nefarious attentions on me... a gal can dream  :drool:

Offline archon1980

• Oblivion beckons
« Reply #2292 on: August 17, 2019, 09:18:33 AM »
A ‘discussion’ I had last night with @FoeChristina

Offline archon1980

• Oblivion beckons
« Reply #2293 on: August 17, 2019, 03:09:47 PM »
Another discussion with the same person @FoeChristina

Offline cosmicwitch

« Reply #2294 on: August 18, 2019, 02:22:54 AM »
Running into a Russian guy I have a secret thing for. I was surprised he even remembered me, and even more surprised he recalled everything we talked about while we waited for service in a shop a while ago.

His presence alone made me nervous. His accent is thick but his English is perfect. He moved around me in a way that suggested he was checking me out from all angles. He towered. He smelled good. I dont know why I rushed away when it was clear he was gearing up to ask me out or ask for my number. Probably because I was picturing him interrogating me, my arms tied above my head, slowly being stripped and teased until my silence forces him into using his cock as a torture device to get me to talk.

That accent alone... :drool: :fuck:

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl