In Chat Now:
  • What kickstarted your fantasies today? 5 8
Currently:  

Author Topic: What kickstarted your fantasies today?  (Read 185700 times)

Offline apexslaver

• Stepping Razor
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 16
  • Just a nigga with a rocket launcher
Re: What kickstarted your fantasies today?
« Reply #3450 on: June 12, 2022, 04:32:55 PM »
Just imagining raping Trill as she's a sobbing mess id enjoy licking the tears off of her face.

Offline HungryFollower

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 12
  • n00b
« Reply #3451 on: June 13, 2022, 05:26:07 AM »
I was on a small train. The ticket collector came round in uniform. A young blonde. Innocent, girlish face, looked about 19. Excellent arse, quite large and very round, in tight black uniform trousers with buttons over the upper buttocks (which I find kinky). She went first to the people opposite me. They had electronic tickets. This required this lovely young piece to bend over them and then to make a series of electronic actions (touching a part of the screen no doubt or pressing a button) which meant each time she bent a little further and her buttocks twitched. When she turned to me, I had a hard on. Fortunately, or unfortunately, I had a bag on my lap. She checked my hard copy ticket with a smile and waddled on to the next people, where again she bent to do her work and give me pleasure. She really was asking for it. Maybe a group of football supporters or rowdy youths out on a drinking trip?

Offline Punish_the_girls

• Rep: 6
« Reply #3452 on: June 13, 2022, 09:33:48 PM »
I was on a small train. The ticket collector came round in uniform. A young blonde. Innocent, girlish face, looked about 19. Excellent arse, quite large and very round, in tight black uniform trousers with buttons over the upper buttocks (which I find kinky). She went first to the people opposite me. They had electronic tickets. This required this lovely young piece to bend over them and then to make a series of electronic actions (touching a part of the screen no doubt or pressing a button) which meant each time she bent a little further and her buttocks twitched.

When an attractive ass like this confronts me during my day, I usually spend a moment calculating as precisely as I may exactly where, beneath two (or one!) thin layers of clothing, the girl's little brown or pink asshole hides between those lovely buttcheeks.

Offline HungryFollower

• Inner Wanktum
  • n00b
« Reply #3453 on: June 14, 2022, 03:43:26 AM »
I was on a small train. The ticket collector came round in uniform. A young blonde. Innocent, girlish face, looked about 19. Excellent arse, quite large and very round, in tight black uniform trousers with buttons over the upper buttocks (which I find kinky). She went first to the people opposite me. They had electronic tickets. This required this lovely young piece to bend over them and then to make a series of electronic actions (touching a part of the screen no doubt or pressing a button) which meant each time she bent a little further and her buttocks twitched.

When an attractive ass like this confronts me during my day, I usually spend a moment calculating as precisely as I may exactly where, beneath two (or one!) thin layers of clothing, the girl's little brown or pink asshole
hides between those lovely buttcheeks.

Yes indeed, and also the nature of her panties, the smell of her arse and what it would be like to spank mercilessly - an especially sweet thought for arses in uniform.

Offline Smirkin

• Panfers Princess
  • Global Moderator
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 903
    • Smirkin's Corner - BDSMLR
« Reply #3454 on: June 14, 2022, 10:59:50 AM »
The last several days I have had dreams where I’m being raped, they have been hot as fuck. 

One dream was about a man sneaking into my room while I was sleeping and he measured me up and down with his eyes before taking his chances. Idk how he got into the house… well I have a few ideas that kind of bug me but I won’t be disclosing them.  Either way the man stood there while I slept soundly.

All that I had on was a night shirt. No panties or bra to be worn.  But it was just moments before I felt like someone was watching me and I opened my eyes and saw this dark figure standing before my bed and I went to reach for the light or react, I don’t really know. But either way it triggered the man to jump me in the bed.

Before I had known what was going on he had gagged my mouth with his rough calloused hand.  Trying to kick the man away from me was a failure as it just caused my legs to be open enough for him to slide right on in between them.  Soon I was fighting to not be penetrated but the man tried his best to do so swiftly.  It took several attempts before he was able to gain anywhere.

He then took grip of my hair and pulled my head back mashing his lips to mine and explained that if I made a peep or told a soul he would end me there or come back later.  So obviously someone somewhat close to me in the neighborhood whether I knew him or not. 

But that got my motor running a I woke up this morning… other than that it’s been quiet. Tee hee

Offline Trill

• Disney Princess
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 61
« Reply #3455 on: June 14, 2022, 09:44:38 PM »
Just imagining raping Trill as she's a sobbing mess id enjoy licking the tears off of her face.

I told you to get out of my dreams and leave me alone! I SAID NO! *cries* STOP IT!

Someone please help me, this cunt keeps invading my dreams when I sleep and I keep having vivid dreams about being raped by him. I don't know how he does it! Sometimes I wake up and I've come on myself.
That's not quite the Roddenberry vision of the Federation, but I can live with it. - SoftGameHunter
To all the ladies on this site I have sodomized to the point of bleeding, feel free to laugh in vengeance at my misfortune, because my finances are similarly buttfucked. - Cobra
honestly Trek is just so, so full of kinky, sleazy shit just barely under the PG surface - Conroy Johanns

Offline DrahkTales

• Rep: 4
« Reply #3456 on: June 14, 2022, 11:06:02 PM »
Through the combination of a photoplethysmograph and an electromyograph the state of female arousal can be determined. Once the correct threshold is met, it should be easy to break that state of arousal via the application of a vigorous electroshock or two.

So, Trill will a simple application of technology you would never need fear cumming in your sleep ever again, no matter how vivid your dreams would get.

Some might consider that a cure. Or a worse nightmare for that matter.

Offline Shocker

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 229
  • hanging around
« Reply #3457 on: June 15, 2022, 07:46:41 AM »
The last several days I have had dreams where I’m being raped, they have been hot as fuck. 

One dream was about a man sneaking into my room while I was sleeping and he measured me up and down with his eyes before taking his chances. Idk how he got into the house… well I have a few ideas that kind of bug me but I won’t be disclosing them.  Either way the man stood there while I slept soundly.

All that I had on was a night shirt. No panties or bra to be worn.  But it was just moments before I felt like someone was watching me and I opened my eyes and saw this dark figure standing before my bed and I went to reach for the light or react, I don’t really know. But either way it triggered the man to jump me in the bed.

Before I had known what was going on he had gagged my mouth with his rough calloused hand.  Trying to kick the man away from me was a failure as it just caused my legs to be open enough for him to slide right on in between them.  Soon I was fighting to not be penetrated but the man tried his best to do so swiftly.  It took several attempts before he was able to gain anywhere.

He then took grip of my hair and pulled my head back mashing his lips to mine and explained that if I made a peep or told a soul he would end me there or come back later.  So obviously someone somewhat close to me in the neighborhood whether I knew him or not. 

But that got my motor running a I woke up this morning… other than that it’s been quiet. Tee hee
I agree @smirkin hot as fuck. Out of curiosity, are there actually women sleeping with a bra on?

Offline Smirkin

• Panfers Princess
  • Global Moderator
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 903
    • Smirkin's Corner - BDSMLR
« Reply #3458 on: June 15, 2022, 07:50:37 AM »
@Shocker actually yes! :giggle: one of my mom's boyfriends mother used to say and make me wear a bra to bed when i was younger because she said it would prevent women from sagging.  :shocked: so who knows if there are women out there following that.

Offline Shocker

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 229
  • hanging around
« Reply #3459 on: June 15, 2022, 12:50:27 PM »
@Shocker actually yes! :giggle: one of my mom's boyfriends mother used to say and make me wear a bra to bed when i was younger because she said it would prevent women from sagging.  :shocked: so who knows if there are women out there following that.
Well i learned something today. But don’t worry even those trying to fight sagging, will not keeping wearing their bras in my fantasy.

Offline pantherx

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 210
  • The quiet one
    • Drag Her Into Darkness- My Bdsmlr blog
« Reply #3460 on: June 20, 2022, 04:57:49 PM »
I was at the Canadian Grand Prix yesterday and after the race, the fans stormed the track.  There was a stunningly beautiful, petite, blonde cop standing on the pit wall blocking a gap in the catch fence so fans couldn't get to the cars and garages.  Some guys were joking that it would be worth climbing the fence just to have her arrest them, but I had darker images in mind.

How easy would it be for one tiny cop to be overwhelmed?  Just imagine some horny drunk reaches up to grab her ass and she jumps down to control him.  She reaches for her radio to call for assistance, but a hand grabs her wrist.  In such a packed crowd, she could quickly disappear from sight as her legs are kicked out from under her.  Could the drunk's friends get her gun?  Would anyone know that she is kneeling against the wall, bound in her own handcuffs with her pistol pressed to her head?  Would they hear her muffled screams over the music and the race fans singing "Ole! Ole! Ole!"?  Help could be just 3 feet away but with everyone shoulder to shoulder, they might not see men wrapping her ponytail in their hands as they stifle her scream with a cock in her throat even as they chant "ACAB" over and over.  How many cocks would dump their load on her face before someone could push through and stop them?

Offline HungryFollower

• Inner Wanktum
  • n00b
« Reply #3461 on: June 20, 2022, 05:18:26 PM »
An American biker told me of true events (I think he wasn't inventing them) that were very similar. He grabbed the fat arse of a lone young cop girl. She unwisely reproved him, so he grabbed her. His friends formed a ring around them. He spanked her, promised to rape her, shot off against her arse and then released her. A year or two later he encountered her (having left the police) alone staffing a campsite shop...

For me, nothing that dramatic today. I was watching the England-New Zealand test (cricket international) on the i-player for the second time (it was that sort of day's sport), sexy Isa Guha was introducing the day's play standing just in front of a fat old man who appeared to be staring at her arse and towards the end she made that protective hand-behind-buttock motion girls often do when they sense someone is getting off on their arse.

Offline kittyumbrass

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 795
    • Ms Umbrass Denies...
« Reply #3462 on: June 21, 2022, 08:29:25 PM »
Isa Guha is hot AF!

Offline Punish_the_girls

• Rep: 6
« Reply #3463 on: June 22, 2022, 06:16:33 PM »

For me, nothing that dramatic today. I was watching the England-New Zealand test (cricket international) on the i-player for the second time (it was that sort of day's sport), sexy Isa Guha was introducing the day's play standing just in front of a fat old man who appeared to be staring at her arse and towards the end she made that protective hand-behind-buttock motion girls often do when they sense someone is getting off on their arse.

It is amazing how often a pretty, round-assed girl feels the need to run her hands across her own bum in a public place. And, to the extent that it involves her sensing a man eye-groping her butt flesh -- I like to think that kind of attention simply cannot be wiped off a girl's bottom!

Offline vile8r1

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 156
« Reply #3464 on: June 23, 2022, 09:58:12 AM »
The young early-20s hottie teaching aqua-fit class at the public swimming pool yesterday. Oh man, what a body!

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980