In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

• Vignettes 5 10
Currently:  
Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: Vignettes  (Read 6013 times)

Offline Theauthor

• Rep: 36
  • n00b
Vignettes
« on: May 18, 2016, 09:38:32 PM »
So these are short stories that are each a scene long.  There's no follow up chapter and each update will be a completely different character and plot.  Feedback and comments are welcome.  As always, if you can't discern reality from fantasy, get yourself some help.  Now. 

Would You Like To Play A Game?

He had broken into her house late one night, his movements quiet and steady, seeking out her bedroom quickly and easily, finding her sleeping soundly, her chest rising and falling softly.  He had quietly taken his knife out and prepared himself.  He gently climbed onto the bed, careful not to rouse her.   He cherished that moment of surprise, the initial reaction of his prey as she realized what was about to happen to her.

He took his hand and covered her mouth, Rose's eyes opening instantaneously, her adrenaline kicking in as her instincts immediately had her kicking and fighting.  She flailed and tried to scream as she felt the weight of her intruder pinning her down.  The bucking and braying shook the bed, muffled screams stifled by the hand clamped firmly over her mouth.  Rose's hands flew against the strong muscular mass, to no avail.  Her body and hands stilled when she saw the metal gleaming out of the corner of her eye, felt the sharp blade against her neck.  "Shhhh, that's a good girl.  Don't make a sound.  Follow your instructions, sweetheart, and this will all go just fine.  Do you understand?"  Rose looked at him, her heart racing, her breathing heavy and ragged and nodded her head. 

"That's very good, sweetheart.  Now, I'm going to take my hand off your mouth.  You make a sound and it's not going to be good for you.  Can you keep that pretty little mouth shut for me?"  Again, Rose nodded, her eyes welling with tears.  He slowly moved his hand off her mouth, the knife staying firmly pressed against her neck, his body pinning hers down.   He smiled at her, placing the knife down carefully and taking her wrists firmly and roughly, as he reached behind him and took a pair of cuffs from his pocket with his other hand.  Before she could even react, he took her wrists, he lifted them through the slot in the headboard, cuffing her quickly to the bed. 

She looked at him, pleadingly, and in a small voice, so as not to anger him, said one word.  "Please".

He looked at her, enjoying her fear, drinking it in, as he pulled the sheets off the bed, she was clad in just a long t-shirt, he wasn't able to tell if she was wearing underwear underneath it.  That wouldn't be a mystery for long.

He sat down beside her on the edge of the bed, stroking her long strawberry blonde hair softly.  "Please what, Princess?"

Hope flickered in Rose's eyes.  This was her chance.  Her chance to reason with him.  Her chance to break through to the man who had invaded her apartment.  Perhaps he would see how sweet she was, that she was obeying him and not judging him and he would let her go.

"Please don't hurt me.  Please, Sir, I won't say anything to anyone.  I just want to go back to sleep." He smiled back at her, his hand, continuing to stroke her soft hair.  He leaned forward and kissed her gently on the lips.  "Oh, you're not going to say anything Princess.  That, I know for sure."

His voice made her tremble, low and steady, but with a menace that sent a shiver through her entire body.  He took the knife that he had placed next to her and gently touched the blade against her lips.  She closed her eyes tightly as she shook visibly, the fear taking over her.  "Oh god" she whispered, fearing her life was about to end.

"Open your eyes, Princess.  Now."

Rose opened her eyes, the blade never leaving her lips.  "Don't close them again.  Understood?"  "Yes", she said in a voice so weak, so quiet it could barely be heard.  He slid the blade down across the center of her body ever so slowly.  Gently he took her nightshirt and slid the knife through it, slicing it right up the middle of the shirt, slowly tearing it away from her body, revealing her taut belly, her firm round breasts, her pink nipples and her delicate neck.  Under her shirt she was wearing a thin pair of white cotton panties.

He took his hand and gently ran his fingers down her neck, working over her breasts as her breathing got louder, more rabid, her nerves making her squirm.  "Stay still, Princess".   He ran his fingers over her taut belly, down towards the waistband of her panties.  Looking at her, he smiled as he took the knife.  "Don't move suddenly, I wouldn't want to accidentally cut you" he said, as the knife quickly sliced through the thin material, leaving Rose completely naked before her intruder.   

His fingers slowly rode down between her thighs, gently touching the lips of her sex, as Rose let out a small, helpless whimper.

"What's your name, Princess?"  he asked as his fingers slowly rubbed and stroked her pussy.

Rose's eyes were streaming tears at this point, her voice catching in her throat.  "R...Ro....Rose" she finally stammered out as she gulped back a sob.

"Rose.....that's such a pretty name for such a pretty girl isn't it?  How old are you, Rose?"

"I'm twenty.....I'm twenty three...."she said again barely able to get the words out.

His hand continued massaging her sex, finally moving to her supple thighs, so creamy and firm.  "Such a nice age", he said admiringly as Rose gulped back another sob. 

As he stroked her thighs, her eyes never leaving the sharp blade in his other hand, she heard him ask his next question. "Tell me Rose, do you like to play games?"

Rose, looked at him, stunned, unprepared for the question, not sure what to say. Confusion and panic made her sob softly again. "Please", she begged again, her eyes wide as saucers

He smiled at her, as their eyes locked, hers teary and pained, his calm and even, almost methodical to some, almost oblivious to his prey's emotional state.

"I asked you a question, Rose. Don't make me ask twice."

"Y---Yes, I like some games."

"That's a good girl. See that wasn't so hard, was it now? I ask, you answer. Very very good, Rose."

He ran his finger around her pussy again, circling it slowly. "Spread your legs nice and wide for me Rose. Don't dare close them till I tell you to, is that clear?"

Rose's body trembled, watching him as he took his hand which held the knife, guiding it over her stomach and around her nipples, tears streaming down her cheeks, as she watched helplessly, her heart feeling as if it could pound out of her chest at any moment.

She opened her legs wide, not wanting to anger him, fearful he would slice her up viciously if she failed to do what he said.

"You're a very good listener, Rose." as he placed the knife down, moving his finger away from her pussy, as he slowly climbed between her now spread legs.

He slid his pants down now, as it became even more obvious what was to happen next.  His cock thick and hard appeared in the dark room,  as Rose closed her eyes tightly, preparing for the inevitable.

He slapped her hard across the face.  "Open your eyes, Rose and look at me, Princess."

The sting of the slap tore through her body as Rose sobbed loudly again.  Rose hesitantly opened her eyes, her youthful body now pinned by her ruthless attacker, her mind trying to escape from the horrible prison it had been locked into.

His large rough hand stroked her cheek softly, rolling down her neck and back over her breasts again.

He pinched her nipples softly, feeling the softness of her breast at the same time watching her watch him, his cock getting harder by the minute.  "You're a very sexy woman, Rose, you know that, don't you?"

Rose stared back at him silently, not sure what to say, just wanting it to be over.  She feared she couldn't take another minute of this.

"Now, Rose, about the game I told you about before. You said you liked games right?"

Rose's shoulders shook with sobs. "PLEASE PLEASE JUST DO WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO DO. I CAN'T TAKE THIS. PLEASE. I DON'T WANT TO DIE", her voice descending into a heap of sobs.

He slapped her once more and then smiled at her, knowing he had officially broken his plaything for the evening.

He clamped his hand over her mouth tightly. "Shhhhh, Rose. We haven't even started yet. Now, let's do one thing at a time, OK?  I don't want to have to punish you.  And trust me, you don't want that either.", he said an evil look washing over his face as he showed her the sharp metal blade.  "Now, let's try this again.", as he removed his hand  from over her mouth.

"Do you like games?"

His free hand took her nipple and slowly began to twist it, the pressure slowly increasing until the pain ripped through Rose's head, her mind screaming in agony and terror. "Yes, yes, I like games", she cried desperately

"Would you like to play one now?"

Rose looked at him, her mind racing with thoughts of fear, terror and rage, looked at him.

"Yes", she replied, her voice scared and meek, barely above a whisper.

"Excellent. Let me explain the rules. I like an enthusiastic girl in bed, Rose. No holding back. Uninhibited, you know what I mean?"

He continued moving his hand over her breasts around her back and then down towards her tight ass, gently lifting it up.

He placed the knife down next to her and moved over her neck, stroking her nape, his fingers encircling her windpipe gently.

"So here's the game. I'm going to fuck you real hard. Nice and rough. Just like a good girl like you needs it, Rose."

"If you put on a good show and make me cum, then you get to breathe again. If not, well, Rosie, I think you know what happens then."

Rose looked at him, shaking her head begging him with her eyes to stop this madness.

"On the count of three, Rosie."

"Please dont' do this. Please don't make me do this."

"One"

I can't do this. I'll die. Please, I don't want to die.  Please, I can't do this."

"Two"

"Anything, I'll do anything, just stop this, stop please.  PLEASE, YOU CANT DO TH---"

"Three"

His hard cock tore into her unaroused mound, her mouth starting to let out the final words of her plea when the hand squeezed her throat cutting the words off, a raspy grunt escaping her lips.  She felt him stretch her hard and wide, her body, feeling as if it had been torn apart, as the cock filled her tight pussy up.  The hand wrapped around her neck squeezed her throat tighter and tighter, her face quickly reddening as she bucked against his hard thrusts, her hips involuntarily crashing against him, unintentionally grinding against him as he strangled her, his hard fucking continuing unabated as he pillaged and plundered her helpless body.

Her eyes teared up as she desperately tried to get in any air her air supply completely cut off as he squeezed her tighter, gasping desperate sounds escaping her mouth, her eyes turining bloodshot as she felt his cock pumping hard in and out of her, each thrust crushing her body over and over as he squeezed her throat tightly.

Her mind swimming, she began to grind her hips against his, trying to save herself, moving her body against his hoping to stave off a certain suffocation.  Relentless in his assault, he thrust in and out his cock swelling inside her, feeling her body grinding against him. Quick, forceful thrusts pounded her as he kept his eyes on her, his cock swelling and filling her fully and completely.

Rose's eyes began to roll in the back of her head, her mind becoming fuzzy and blurred, her head hazy and light, as she began to lose consiciousness.  He watched her carefully, enjoying the ravaging of her body as he felt his cock twitch and spasm, his hot cum flooding her tight pussy, filling her up with his long hard release, the milky white fluid coating her, it's mark deep inside her ravaged sex.  He let her throat go just as she was about to go numb, her mouth immediately sucking in air desperately as he finished his violent savage attack. 

He pulled out slowly watching her continue to recover her breath, her body heaving as she sobbed and gasped, her mind a wreck of emotions as she tried to grasp what had just happened, relieved that she was alive, but destroyed as she briefly let her mind touch on what had just happened.  He rolled over, moving off her naked sweat soaked body, sitting beside her once more, his hand stroking her hair again softly.

He took her sliced panties and gently sopped up the remnants of his savage assault on her sex.  He too the cum soaked panties and brought them towards her mouth.  "Open". he said without any emotion in his voice.  "Open that mouth now.  Or perhaps we should play another game?"  Rose shook her head no violently.  "Please, no more games.", her voice shaking, her mind unable to process anything else happening to her.

He placed a finger on her lips gently.  "Then open your mouth.  I won't tell you again".

Rose opened her mouth a little bit as he slowly placed her soaked panties in her mouth.  He pushed in the fabric slowly, his eyes never leaving hers as a new wave of tears began streaming down her face.

"Such a good girl, Rose".  Now you keep those right there so you can remember what I taste like."

Rose looked away, her face red and flushed, the humiliation washing over her.

He took the knife again and held it against her throat.  "Now, are we going to tell anyone what happened here tonight, Princess?"

Rose shook her head no, the tears now streaming heavier, her eyes reddened and watery.

"That's a good girl, Princess.  Because if you do, I'm going to come back for you.  And next time, my visit will be much longer.  Do you understand?"

Rose nodded, stifling another sob from her filled mouth.

He stood up and pulled his pants on, dressing quickly.  He reached into his back pocket and took the key to the handcuffs and placed it between her bare breasts, gently rubbing them again one last time.  He leaned down and kissed her panty filled mouth.  "Such a pretty girl, Rose.  Thank you for tonight".  With that, he turned and exited the bedroom, leaving Rose alone, her mind and body forever changed by what happened that night.

Offline Nyx

• Rep: 109
  • Your version didn't have coveralls!!
Re: Vignettes
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2016, 09:53:57 PM »
Sexy, obviously.

And now the third????

Online Smirkin

• Rep: 510
  • Midgets whistling through the air!
    • Smirkin's Corner - Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2016, 10:35:10 PM »
:blush: Mmmm yummy story.  Loved how it was turned it into a game with the threat of possible darker twist if she didn't play as he wanted her to.

Enjoyed the read, Thank you.

Offline Theauthor

• n00b
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2016, 06:57:29 PM »
Here's the next one.  Little different than the last one.  I think it's ok...

Date Night

He had told her to be ready that night, at exactly 7:30.  He was never late and expected the same of her.  She had learned over time just how important punctuality was.

As the clock turned to half past the hour, the bedroom door opened.  Out Jessica walked, perfectly primped and coiffed, ready for their evening out.  He hadn't told her what they would be doing that night.  He had simply told her the time and what to wear.

He had picked out the elegant black cocktail dress for her that night.  It was his favorite and fit her impeccably well, falling above her knee, hugging her curves and accentuating her figure.  As she stepped into the living room, she could feel his eyes on her.

She walked up to him, kissed him softly on the lips.  "I'm ready", she said, with a seductive smile and a gleam in her eyes, a smile that still made him wild with desire.  She knew it too, enjoying his eyes, enjoying his stare, watching him drink her in.  He caressed her face softly, kissing her lips back. 

"You look stunning, kitten.  As always.  But I'm not quite ready yet.  I haven't inspected you yet."  She smiled as he spoke, never knowing what to expect from him.  His eyes motioned towards the wall, and she knew exactly what she meant, walking towards it deliberately, slowly, sashaying her hips ever so slightly as she pressed her hands against the wall, her head turned to the side as she watched him follow her, his body slowly pressing against hers.  She let out a small sigh as she could already feel her arousal building.  His hands on her hips, his mouth against her ear, so quiet she could barely hear him.  "Open your legs", he said, his tongue gently caressing her ear lobe.

"Yes, Sir", she replied softly, widening her legs for him.  She could feel her pulse quickening, her eyes closing as she felt his strong hands on her thin, lithe frame.  One hand on her hip, the other slowly riding up the inside of her soft, tender thigh.  She felt his fingers slowly hike up the bottom of her dress, his hand moving steadily as she felt her body enjoying his touch.  His other hand stayed on her hip.

As the dress made its way over Jessica's hips, she leaned in slightly against him, wanting to feel his body against her.  His hand slowly massaged her firm bottom, his fingers kneading and massaging her, gradually working deeper into her flesh, his other hand moving up her side, towards her long hair, gently enveloping his fingers around it.

"Keep those legs open, baby.  Just like that, kitten.  That's my good girl.", he whispered soothingly as he gently moved her thong to the side, revealing her bare smooth sex.  He ran his finger over her soft mound, as soft as smooth as could be.  "Just the way I like it, kitten".  "

She felt her breathing get louder as he expertly worked his fingers against her.  "Yes, Sir. Always, Sir".

His finger gently stroked her rapidly moistening pussy, expertly stroking her, knowing exactly what she liked and how she wanted to be touched.

"Tell me what I'm touching, kitten".

"Ohhh, that feels so good,  my pussy, Sir."

He yanked her hair firmly back, as she gasped with both pleasure and startle.  He added a second finger and slowly began sliding it inside her, his thumb gently beginning to rub her clit, her body beginning to grind against his hand.  "Your pussy, kitten?"

"Ohhhh fuuuckkk, no, Sir, I'm sorry, Sir.  It's your pussy, Sir.  Mmmmmm, ohhhh, Sir".

"Good girl, kitten.  Spread those legs wider for me, baby."

"Yessss, Sir. Ohhhh fuckkkk, that feels so good, Sir".  She spread her legs wider, her mind lost in his touch, her body moving against his, wanting more and more.

"Mmmm, my kitten likes that doesn't she?  When does my kitten cum, baby?"

"Ohhhh, godddd, oh fuckkkkk, when you tell me to, Sir", her voice higher pitched, the words spilling out of her quickly in between breaths.  He began to press harder against her clit, his thumb working around it, massaging it harder and faster.  His cock hardening as he listened to her breathing, her soft moans of pleasure reverberating in his ears.

"And what happens if my kitten cums without permission?"

"Mmmmm, ohhhh, fuckkk", her mind focused on the fingers massaging her sex, her body totally enveloped in his touch, her climax building.

He yanked her hair hard, as his lips touched against her neck, gently kissing her.  "I asked you a question, kitten."

"I get punished, Sir.  Oh goddd, Sir, please, may I cum, I'm so close, Sir"

He continued massaging her sex, moving his head around and kissing her lips.  As he did, his fingers slowly left her, drenched in her juices, her body warm and on fire.  Wanting more.  Aching for more.

He smiled at her as his lips left hers.  "Mmm, not just yet, kitten.  We mustn't be late for dinner."  Jessica looked at him, her eyes wide with desire, knowing that there would be no negotiation.  Negotiation or pleading would only prolong her wait.

"Yes, Sir", she said a hint of frustration in her voice.  Her hands remained against the wall, her breathing slowing as she tried to calm her body down, tried to focus on the upcoming evening.

"That's my good girl, kitten.  Just one more thing", he said gently, whispering into her ear, his voice soothing and soft.  His hands gently slid her thong down her hips and thighs, towards the ground.

He took her ankle and lifted it up, taking the thin material over her shoe, then doing the same with the other foot.  "I'm going to want access to you all night tonight.  You won't be needing these."  Jessica felt her heart beating as she listened to him speak.  She felt him slide down her dress, smoothing the material over her slender hips, his hands seductively touching her body.  "Are you ready to go, kitten?"

Jessica took her hands off the wall and turned around, her body already so stimulated and, now her mind filling with thoughts of what would happen tonight.  "Yes, Sir.", she said.  "I'm ready."

He took her hand and off they went into the night, ready for the evening that laid ahead of them.

(Please let me know if anyone would like to see the dinner scene)

« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 07:13:44 PM by Theauthor »

Online Smirkin

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2016, 07:08:00 PM »
I want to see the dinner scene!!!

My gosh :drool: this story makes me feel like Jessica right now :blush:

Offline randomgirl

• Supergirl from Earth-24
  • Rep: 667
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2016, 09:08:04 AM »
Are you KIDDING me.... More please ...read both and i just wanna say WOW....

Offline mysterious_girl

• Rep: 1
  • n00b
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2016, 10:22:52 AM »
This is quite exciting, I would definitely want to read the dinner scene, what this wicked man has planned for poor Jessica.
There is nothing more pleasing than the feeling of being owned.

Offline Theauthor

• n00b
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2016, 10:44:49 AM »
Here's another vignette for your perusal.  Thanks for all the comments.

The door of the van slides open, a loud rolling noise echoing as the door crashes into its cylinder.  Emma's could feel her heart pounding as he came into view, knowing that whatever fate has in store for her, the time had now arrived. 

Just hours earlier, she had been out for dinner with your friends, carefree and having a great time.  Little did she know in the dark recesses outside the restaurant he lurked, watching her, just as he had every day for the past several weeks, knowing that his opportunity would eventually come, that she would leave herself vulnerable, inviting him to make his move.  Emma had arrived late that night as was her custom, the regular lot filled and her friends already inside.  She parked in the lot adjacent to the restaurant, not far but still much more secluded.  As she parked she gave this a brief thought, her instincts kicking in.  A quick look at her watch reminded her of the time, and brushed aside any hesitation.  She would be fine.  The night came and went as such nights often do, filled with laughter and conversation, a wonderful evening amongst friends.  Little did Emma know that it would be her last night so carefree, so relaxed, so free.  As she and her friends exited the restaurant, it was practically empty. 

He had been waiting patiently, silently, rolling his van alongside her car, making sure it was outfitted properly.  After that, all he could do was wait.  Wait for Emma's petite frame and pretty face to exit the restaurant, hope against hope that she would be returning to the car alone. 

As Emma exited the restaurant, her friend offered to drive her to the car.  Emma, stubborn and prideful, waved her off.  "I'm just over the hill, I'll be fine.  I'll call you tomorrow".  Only Emma wouldn't be fine.  The struggle was fierce and brutal, but brief, his strength eventually overpowering her, her body dragged helplessly towards the open back of the van.

Once the door to the van was locked, there was simply no escape.  Her screams, pleas and desperate lunges were futile as in minutes she was restrained, her clothes torn to shreds from her lithe young frame, her body bruised and sore, her mouth filled with a foam gag and sealed with the layers of duct tape that currently resided over her pouty red lips.  The next two hours, Emma was alone with her thoughts, the only sounds she could hear were her own muffled whimpers and the engine of the van as it drove to their mysterious destination.

Her face, once so relaxed and cool in the restaurant, was now filled with fear and despair..  Her eyes were red and puffy tears streaming down her cheeks. She was on her knees in the van, each wrist cuffed above you on each side of your body to a long metal bar extending from each side of the van.  Her ankles had been secured apart to cuffs built into the floor.  Her naked body trembling as the van came to a quiet stop.  Her eyes widened as the side door of the van slid open and their eyes met, captor and captive, Emma's eyes pleading for some kind of mercy, reprieve, leniency, anything, his eyes returning her gaze, a combination of depravity, lust and evil.  He moved towards her, watching as she instinctively jerks in her binds.  he smiled at her, caressing her face softly, looking at her as she tried to avert his cold hard stare.  "Hello, Emma", he said to her calmly, almost soothingly, watching the helpless tremble of her body grow worse. "It's so nice to finally meet you.", he said with just a hint of an evil smile.  Emma's face went white as she heard him say her name, the realization that this was not a random occurrence, that she was his target. She continued to look straight ahead beyond him, trying not to let her terror show, her body betraying her as she continued to shake uncontrollably.  Suddenly, without warning, his hand flew through the air, striking her across the face.  He lifted her chin up, her eyes now locking with his, as she mewed garbled sounds through her packed mouth.  Looking at her sternly, he said softly, "Now, let's not be rude, I don't want to get off to a bad start."  He then leaned in and gently kissed her sealed lips, as she stared back at him in horror.

Online Smirkin

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2016, 12:10:17 PM »
Always teasing! Great little story again.  Hope to see more to this one as well.

Offline randomgirl

• Supergirl from Earth-24
  • Rep: 667
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2016, 09:05:31 AM »
I am starting to think you never end your stories :cry:
« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 10:28:38 AM by randomgirl »

Offline Minx

• Rep: 25
  • lick me
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2016, 10:15:59 AM »
Tease, I can't wait to read more.

Offline Theauthor

• n00b
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2016, 10:16:26 AM »
Thanks for the comments.  Here's the next Vignette.

Benny and Jenny

"I have a surprise for you, baby", he said to her as Jenny rode on top of him, his thick cock, filling her to the hilt, a wicked look in his eye.

She continued to grind against him, as he gave her ass a hard slap.  "Harder, fuck my cock harder.  I want to see those big tits of yours bounce before you see your surprise."

She arched her back and gyrated her hips hard, grinding her body against his, feeling his cock deep inside her. She looked at him, watching him watch her ride his cock hard.   He took his hand and slapped her tits hard, her mouth letting out a groan of pleasure, his hand taking her nipple twisting it fiercely.  She loved it when he manhandled her, when he used her rough and took what was his.  It was how their relationship started and how it would always be, him in full control of everything.

"Bring her in!" he bellowed out.  Jenny didn't dare turn around as she continued fucking him, devoting her attention to him completely, the way she was expected to. The door to the bedroom opened.  She was used to this sort of thing, his henchmen coming in and talking to him.  She didn't mind, she knew he loved making them watch him, and truthfully, she liked being on display, liked being watched, having his men drool over her.  This time, his goon wasn't alone.  He was bringing her present too.

She first heard the whimper, the sound of hopelessness as one of his goons entered, her pussy immediately reacting to the familiar sound.  The naked girl was bound, arms and elbows cinched tightly behind her, her breasts jutting out, the bindings making them appear even larger than they were.  Her body bore the bruises of struggle, a battle lost earlier.  There would be no more fight.  Tears trailed down her cheeks and the look of terror was etched on her face as she was brought to the foot of the bed.  As Jenny continued to bounce up and down, riding him hard, just the way he liked, he stared at the fresh new piece of meat in front of him.  He smiled at her, a deliciously evil smile as he drank in her body, giving her a hint of what was to come. 

"String her up right there.  So she can't move.  Arms above her head and legs spread as wide as they can go."  He looked at his new toy, his present for Jenny. "You hear that, bitch?  We're gonna have some fun with you tonight.  Right after I finish fucking my baby, I'm gonna start fucking with you.  It's gonna be a real different kind of fucking though, slut".  The gagged girl mewed helplessly as the goon called in another one of his workers.  Together they strung the girl up quickly and mercilessly, her pleas and struggles, useless, her cries ignored, any resistance she gave futile, the brief respite from restraint almost instant.  Soon she stood, naked and spread in front of them.  She didn't realize it yet, but her fear and begging were only going to make it worse.

"Baby, you see what I got?  I got us a little plaything.  Something we can do all the things we talked about.  She's so perfect, baby.  Young, dressed like a little tramp tonight, loves to tease."  Jenny looked at him, her eyes wide with lust.  "Oh god, Benny, really?  Are we gonna punish her?  Hurt her real bad?  Do all the things we talked about?"  Her tits bounced higher as he held her hips, now fucking her mercilessly, impaling her on his cock. 

"Oh yeah, baby.  We're gonna fuck her up real good.  Use all those holes.  We'll make her scream."  He looked at the naked young woman, probably no older than 22.  "YOU HEAR ME, COCKTEASE?  YOU FUCKING HEAR ME?  THERE AIN'T GONNA BE NO MORE TEASING FOR YOU, COCKTEASE.  ALL YOU'RE GONNA DO NOW IS SCREAM
AND BEG!" 

The captive's eyes widened as Jenny felt his cock twitch inside her.  Benny turned his attention back to Jenny, his cock right on the verge.   "Oh yeah, baby, fuck my cock, oh yeahhhhh, just like that.  YEAHHHHH BABY, FUCK MY COCK, BABY." He gave her ass another hard smack as he unloaded inside her, his hot cum coating her insides.  Jenny felt her pussy clench, an orgasm pouring over her body, her moans filling the room, as the nubile captive just stared helplessly, her body restrained.  She mewed softly in her gag, realizing that once they finished, she would be their next target.

As Jenny finished climaxing, she slid off Benny's still dripping, semi-hard cock and turned her body to face her new present.  Jenny smiled as she straddled Benny, a smile every bit, if not more sinister than Benny's as she looked at the bound naked girl staring before her.  Straddling him, she lowered her head down, her eyes never leaving her new captive's, as she slowly began to clean Benny's cock off.  Her tongue slowly glided up and down his cock, her eyes still watching the helpless blonde in front of her.  The blonde trembled uncontrollably, every minute, realizing more and more the depth of trouble she was now in.

"You like her baby?", Benny asked, as he took Jenny's hair, wrapping it around his fist as her tongue continued to stroke his shaft, his cock already starting to spring back to life.  "Mmmhmmm", Jenny answered, her eyes focused on the girl, never breaking from her, intimidating her, wanting her to be terrified.  She continued cleaning his cock, just stroking her tongue up and down his shaft, feeling him harden.

"You should have seen her tonight, baby.  She was wearing this tight little dress.  Teasing every guy that came over to her.  She thought she was better than everyone.  Letting all the guys fall over themselves trying to get her attention.  Well, she got mine."  He looked at her again, smiling.  "ISN'T THAT RIGHT BITCH.  YOU GOT ALL THE ATTENTION YOU EVER GONNA NEED COMING YOUR WAY", he roared at her, the blonde's trembling making his cock harder than ever.  He turned his attention back to Jenny.  "I think we need to teach her a long, hard lesson about what happens to little cockteases, don't you, baby?"  The strung up girl tried to speak through her gag, tried to tell him it wasn't true. tried to let them know that she was sweet, innocent, that she didn't try and tease, that she didn't ask anyone to buy her anything, that she didn't even like attention.  But the words were stifled, the gag muffling any sense of what she was saying.  It didn't matter anyway.  Benny and Jenny didn't care.  This is what they loved.   

Jenny, finishing cleaning him, took her mouth off his cock, her eyes still locked on the pretty blonde.  "She looks like a little bitch, Benny.  A little nose in the air bitch.  I want to hurt her first, Benny.  Can I?  Please, Benny.  Let me go first."  Her voice was different now, deeper and meaner, her words directed at her target.  She stood up as the blonde girl writhed helplessly, her desperation getting the best of her now, her fear fully visible to everyone.  Benny got up off the bed now as well, his eyes focusing on his prey as he slowly walked over to where the blonde had been placed.  "You know the rules, baby", he said slowly as he caressed the pretty blonde's face softly, his eyes locked on her.  "I always go first.  But don't worry, baby, I'm gonna let you get real rough with her.  Teach her the rules.  Let her know what she is now."  Jenny smiled.  She didn't really want to go first.  She just liked hearing Benny talk, the way he intimidated his captives, the way he fucked with their minds.  It drove her wild.  Benny's hand moved down the young girl's collarbone, towards her breasts, his fingers brushing the nipples softly.  "I wonder what you sound like when you scream", he said to the girl softly, her body trembling, the whimpers escaping from her mouth.  "I'll bet you sound real good, don't you?" his fingers sliding gently down her flat, stomach, towards her bare exposed pussy, arriving at their destination.

Jenny, watched him with lust, her eyes filled with desire as he began to play.  He knew he would be deliberate, cold and calculating.  He always was and that's what turned her on the most about him.  She got down on her knees right in front of him, her mouth taking his rock hard cock in, her head beginning to bob slowly up and down.  "Good girl, baby", he said, stroking Jenny's hair softly, as his fingers massaged the young blonde girl's pussy, as she sobbed.  "You ready, cocktease?  It's time.  It's time for you to scream".
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 10:30:07 AM by Theauthor »

Offline Minx

• Rep: 25
  • lick me
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2016, 10:35:53 AM »
Please finish I love where it was going

Offline mysterious_girl

• Rep: 1
  • n00b
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2016, 08:17:48 PM »
Oh exciting!!
Expectation of what is going to happen and let our imaginations go wild with the rest of the story.
There is nothing more pleasing than the feeling of being owned.

Offline Theauthor

• n00b
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2016, 09:44:24 AM »
Thanks for the comments.  This vignette is a continuation of Jessica's date.  Thanks for the comments.

Dinner

The drive to the restaurant was quiet.  All Jessica could think about was the ache between her legs.  She wanted relief in the worst way and now all she would have was a long dinner to sit through before there would be any chance of relief.  She shifted in the passenger seat, feeling her moistness from her now uncovered sex.  She looked over at him, a small smile crossing her lips.  She couldn't help but feel more attracted to him, the way he was able to control her, make her succumb to his wishes.  It made her feel free in a way nothing else could. Yielding to his wishes, his command gave her a feeling of comfort and security.  It also drove her wild beyond belief.

They arrived at the restaurant and he parked the car.  He turned and looked at her, leaning in and kissing her softly on the cheek, then on the lips.  His hand slid up her leg, barely pushing the dress up her thigh.  "You look so sexy tonight, baby, I'm going to have a hard time keeping my hands off of you."  He inched his hand higher on her thigh, as she took a deep audible breath inward.  His mouth moved to her neck briefly, his lips gently touching her nape.  He lingered for a moment, taking in her sweet scent, enjoying the feel of her on his lips.  He pulled away and then opened the door, getting out of the car, going around the other way and opening Jessica's door for her.

He took her hand as they entered the small quiet restaurant.  He asked for a booth in the back of the restaurant.  The hostess led them to the booth, tucked away in the corner of the restaurant, quiet and almost a little secluded.  Jessica slid in first, and he sat next to her, close to her.  He looked at the menu quickly, thinking about what he would have.  Placing it down, he wrapped his arm around Jessica's waist, pulling her in close to him.  His other hand rested underneath the table, his fingers gently rubbing her thigh.  He looked at her, and she back at him, his cock stirring as he felt the smooth soft skin of Jessica's leg.  He moved his hand up her thigh slowly, his eyes now locked on hers.  "Open your legs.  Now.", he said quietly but firmly to her as she complied, her eyes still on his, her heart once again beginning to pound harder.  "Yes, Sir", she said quietly as she opened her thighs to him, her mind so focused on the feel of his fingers against her, her body already overstimulated by his inspection of her at their house.  The second his fingers touched her waiting sex, she let out a low "oh goddddd", as he felt her wetness immediately.  She leaned her head back ever so slightly, her eyes gently closing, as her mind zeroed in on his touch.

He slipped a finger gently inside her as she gasped quietly.  "Fuckkkkk", she said so softly, so sexily that his cock instantly stood up on end, her eyes opening back up and looking at him, so lust filled as she wanted more, more of his hand, more of everything.  "That feel good, kitten?"  She nodded her head slowly at him, opening her legs more, when suddenly she saw the waiter out of the corner of her eye.  She felt a surge of panic as he approached, his footsteps getting closer.

"Sir, the waiter is coming.", she said softly, beginning to close her legs and shift her position.  Before she could move, his other hand clamped down on her thigh.  "Keep them open.  I'm not finished playing with what's mine."

"But, Sir..."  He looked at her sternly.  "I said keep them open.  Don't make me tell you again.  Spread your legs.  Now."  Jessica felt her face blush as the waiter approached.  She opened her legs, her face burning.  "Yes, Sir", she said quietly as she felt another finger slip inside her.  As his second finger slid inside her, she felt his thumb gently start to stroke her clit, the sensation of his fingers quickly overcoming her nerves

"Good evening", the waiter said in his most professional voice.  "I'm Tony and I'll be serving you tonight.  Would you like to hear the specials?"  Jessica could barely hear anything as his thumb pressed harder against her button, her body now beginning to go into overdrive.  "Yes, please", he said looking at the waiter.

"Well for starters, tonight we have a clam chowder....", the waiter began, Jessica's mind drifted off again, her legs almost involuntarily widening as she tried to stifle a gasp.  She looked over at him, his fingers working away inside her, driving her to the verge of insanity, his face focused on the waiter. 

"Sounds delicious.  Red or white", he asked, pressing against her clit harder.  Jessica's heart pounded as she let out a soft "ohhh", as the waiter answered.  "White, Sir, it's quite good."  The waiter continued on with the specials for the evening, Jessica not hearing anything he was saying, her mind swirling. 

"Can I get you both started with something to drink?", the waiter asked, his eyes turning to Jessica.  Jessica looked straight ahead, completely lost in the moment, the only thing she was aware of was the fingers inside her and on her clit and her slowly building orgasm. 

"Sweetheart, the waiter is talking to you", he said to her gently, his fingers slipping in and out of her harder now.  Jessica suddenly looked up, flustered and startled, her face flushing as she looked at the waiter.  "I'm so...sorry, what did you ask me?

"Something to drink, miss?", the waiter said, the slightest look of curiosity on his face now. 

"Oh", Jessica stammered, as he pressed on her clit harder now, his thumb swirling over it hard and fast.  "Ohhh godd, umm, just a class of chardonnay please" she said quickly, her face red and shiny, her mouth struggling to just get the words out.

"I'll be right back with your drinks", the waiter said, as he walked away.  As the waiter turned and headed back. he turned and looked at Jessica, wrapping his other arm around her waist tightly, pulling her closer to him.

"Look at me, kitten", he said to her his eyes wide and intense.  He slipped a third finger inside her, as she gasped, the pleasure overwhelming her now as his thumb maintained a steady, pace.

"Fuckkkkk, Sir.  Oh fuckkkkk, please, Sir"

"What am I touching, kitten?"

"Your pussy, Sir.  Oh my fuckkkiing God, Sir, please, Sir."  His fingers continued working deeper and faster, massaging and pumping inside her.

"When do I get to touch what's mine, kitten?", his eyes firmly locked on hers.  She didn't dare break eye contact with him now.

Jessica gasped as he pressed hard on her clit, her body almost exploding with arousal.   "Whenever you want, Sir", she gasped, her whisper breathy and desperate.  She was on the brink of climaxing now and they both knew it.  He rotated his thumb faster now, swirling over her clit, her button swelling and becoming more sensitive with each second.

"When do you cum?"

"Fuckkkk, Sir, holy fuckkkk please, Sir."

"When do you cum?", he growled at her, his fingers deep inside her, filling her as deep as they could go, her sex desperate for more.

"Ahhhh, ohhhhh, ahhh, godddd, whenever you tell me to, Sir, oh my goddd, Sir, please can I cum, Sir, please?"

Her face was flushed and reddened, her voice almost too loud, but she didn't care anymore.  All she could feel was his fingers and her body desperately needed release.  More than anything in the world, all she wanted was climax.

"You want to cum right here in front of the entire restaurant, kitten?"

"Yesssss, Sir.  Please, Sir.  Please let me cum, Sir"

"Very well, kitten."  With that permission, Jessica went over the edge, her body spasming with ecstasy.  "Ohhhh, ohhhhh, ohhhh, goddd, ohhhh fuckkkkk me, ohhhh, holyyyyy shittt, oh goddddd.  She managed to keep her moans restrained and quiet, her eyes closing tightly as the orgasm gripped her hard and long.  He had never done anything like this to her before and the arousal of the entire situation just took over her body.  She finally came down from the wave of pleasure, her body trembling, her thighs shaking as his fingers, soaked with her juices exited her throbbing sex.  She looked at him, her eyes filled with lust.  "Thank you, Sir", she said and kissed him on the lips softly, her body warm and soft.

"Good girl, kitten", he said, his lust for her on full display.  He placed his hand on her thigh again, sliding it up her dress once more.  "I'm not done yet, kitten.  Open your legs."  Out of the corner of her eye, she saw the waiter coming with their drinks.  She smiled, a small smile, her body already warming up for more.  She opened her legs wide for him this time, eager to please, ready for more, this dinner date quickly becoming the most sensual date she had ever been on.

She felt his fingers begin to stroke the folds of her, her body already on overdrive.  She looked at him with a seductive smile, the naughty girl in her fully awake.  "But Sir, the waiter is coming", the gleam in her eye shining brightly.

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl