The absolutely horrible television show called Revolution. It ran for 2 seasons, I think. There was a good premise behind it, but terrible execution that led to a mercy killing. But fir this thread...
That is the main character. Charlie. In the short two season run she was
1. Waylaid upon the road by two characters who were going to rape her but took the time instead to drink poisoned whiskey that her mother was carrying. Because when the woman you're about to rape offers you a drink, there is nothing suspicious about that.
2. Abducted by a deprved man driven mad by loss who tied her up and... did nothing
3. Taken by the evil leader of an militia who had veen killing and raping across the country. Did nothing.
4. forced to go to a sex slaver, the intent to kill him. She does and escapes, but seriously should have been used immediatel
5. Drugged in a bar surrounded by a gang of men who openlyntell her she is about to be raped. Only for her to be rescued by the evil militia leader
6. Captured, sold to a brothel. Chained to a wall. Left alone with a man who says, inpaid extra to break you in. Despite bein chained to a damn wall she manages to beat him sensless and escape.