In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: Movies and TV shows that should have had rape  (Read 6976 times)

Offline lysyn

• Queen Awesomesauce of Fucklandia
  • Rep: 891
Re: Movies and TV shows that should have had rape
« Reply #45 on: May 31, 2015, 08:15:34 PM »
I would read it, if that helps. :shrug:
So far I can't remember ever being wrong in a judgement of character of someone. Then again I tend to hold onto it until I get to know them a bit. Sometimes intuitively I know someone's a retard though.
~Someone with a bright future and great hair.

Offline the savage

• Rep: 198
  • everything is better with blood
« Reply #46 on: June 01, 2015, 08:01:39 PM »
I would play in it...

Also, I am from New York and I say 'fixing to' so...
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Offline lysyn

• Queen Awesomesauce of Fucklandia
  • Rep: 891
« Reply #47 on: June 01, 2015, 08:05:42 PM »
I would play in it...

Also, I am from New York and I say 'fixing to' so...

I'm from PA and I say it too. Although in all fairness, I picked it up from a girl from Tennessee when I lived in Germany.
So far I can't remember ever being wrong in a judgement of character of someone. Then again I tend to hold onto it until I get to know them a bit. Sometimes intuitively I know someone's a retard though.
~Someone with a bright future and great hair.

Offline francesco165

• Rep: 68
  • alpine rapist
« Reply #48 on: June 08, 2015, 06:10:28 AM »
^^ I wholeheartedly agree and selflessly volunteer to be the one who gets raped by a carload of warboys.

Can we be traveling friends/badasses who both get captured? :D

That's why they have double cars  >:)

Offline the savage

• Rep: 198
  • everything is better with blood
« Reply #49 on: June 27, 2015, 11:16:30 AM »
Here's one that fits both the what kickstarted your fantasies today (or more appriopriately last night) and the movies that should have had a rape scene. Fast Times at Ridgemont High. Everyone knows the scene. The mastubatory fantasy interrupted by the object of that fantasy. Phoebe Cates walks in on him jerking off thinking about her and it becomes a joke. But I just thought about it as a stroke of luck. Instead of covering up just grab her bend her ass over the tub or toilet and finish your fantasy with the real fucking thing.
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Offline flash713

• Rep: 54
  • the gentlemen rapeist
« Reply #50 on: July 02, 2015, 11:01:26 AM »
Always though the Purge films bottled it by not have rape be a bigger part of it, after all EVERYTHING is legal so why wouldn't people? The 1st one perticuly was a cock tease with the schoolgirl being stalked, bulding up to... nothing!!? the fuck  :angry:
Everybody's crazy!! The whole worlds crazy!! You're crazy. I'm crazy. It's all about to what degree you're crazy

Y.N.W.A

Offline flash713

• Rep: 54
  • the gentlemen rapeist
« Reply #51 on: July 09, 2015, 05:27:46 AM »
Human centepede 1  :troll:
Everybody's crazy!! The whole worlds crazy!! You're crazy. I'm crazy. It's all about to what degree you're crazy

Y.N.W.A

Offline francesco165

• alpine rapist
« Reply #52 on: December 14, 2015, 12:10:34 PM »
The last James Bond movie is like the stupidestest movie ever, but it has Lea Seydoux, Monica Bellucci AND Naomie Harris...therefore it needs rape scenes.  :shrug:
« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 12:13:37 PM by francesco165 »

Offline death2uall

• Rep: 64
  • Rider of the Pale Horse
« Reply #53 on: December 16, 2015, 09:18:49 PM »
Allow me to add both Firefly and Serenity to my list of shows that really needed a few hearty rape scenes. Because I can think of at least four scenes where somebody ought to have committed some good, old-fashioned nonconsensual sex acts.

And also because you can't give a line like "If they take the ship they will rape us to death, eat our flesh, and sew our skins into their clothing, and if we're very, very lucky, they’ll do it in that order," and not deliver, dammit!

"I want to breed with you because our children would have the intelligence of Stephen Hawking, the stamina of young werewolves, the conscience of a komodo dragon, and the forgiving, pacific nature of Genghis Khan". -death2uall, to Ingenue

“For a people who invented absinthe and blowjobs, sometimes the French can be a drag.”  --Richard Kadrey, Aloha from Hell

“She is starting to damage my calm!”  -- Jayne, Serenity

Offline EssenceofRed

• AKA: Madam Jiggler
  • Rep: 709
  • Adorawhore
    • Essence of Red Tumblr Page
« Reply #54 on: December 16, 2015, 11:46:28 PM »
"You ever been raped?" - last episode of Firefly
The wolf said, "You know, my dear, it isn't safe for a little girl to walk through these woods alone."

Offline francesco165

• alpine rapist
« Reply #55 on: December 21, 2015, 12:19:56 PM »
Way to waste a cutie like Daisy Ridley strapped to a evil looking futuristic contraption...  :angry:

Offline Misty

• Rep: 174
  • Wild child
« Reply #56 on: December 27, 2015, 05:37:08 AM »
The planet of the apes.

Now, I'm talking the original movie from back in the day. You have that very attractive female in a cage all that time no rape scenes? humans and apes aren't that far removed from one another, especially in the world of planet of the apes. I reckon the girl would have been taking it in no time, from man and ape
You got that medicine i need, dope, shoot it up, straight to the heart please. I don't really want to know what's good for me, god's dead, i said 'baby that's alright with me'. No one's gonna take my soul away. I'm living like Jim Morrison, headed towards a fucked up holiday, motel, sprees, sprees and I'm singing, fuck yeah, give it to me, this is heaven, what i truly want. It's innocence lost.

Offline pantherx

• Rep: 138
  • The quiet one
    • My Escape Her Nightmare-Tumblr
« Reply #57 on: December 27, 2015, 07:01:52 PM »
I see plenty of opportunity in the Doctor Who/Torchwood universe.

In the Torchwood episode "Reset,"  Martha Jones is captured while sneaking around a medical facility and has parasitic larvae implanted in her.  I see no reason to waste the opportunity to take her mind off her sacrifice.

Then there's "Cold War" in Doctor Who.  An unidentified man and woman show up on a crashed Russian sub in the 1980s.  They discover another unwanted guest relatively quickly but what if there had been more time?  Perhaps they could have been interrogated, with a sadistic officer who has been stuck under the ice cap too long having his way with her.  Perhaps a crewmember loses hope in their rescue and decides to go out with a bang with the only woman he's seen in months.

In "Nightmare in Silver," the Doctor has to battle the Cyber-Planner for control of his own mind and body with Clara not always being completely sure which she is dealing with.  I would have loved to see the Cyber Planner attack her just to piss the Doctor off.  In fact, I'm sure there's no shortage of enemies that could have used threats to Rose, Martha, Amy, or Clara to get to the Time Lord.

We've also seen episodes where alien races plan on using Earth for a breeding ground.  Surely there has to be a species that needs to plant its young inside a humanoid womb. 

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin