In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: Ask a Militant Petgirl  (Read 6579 times)

Offline Ingenue

• Puppygiwl MISTWESS!!1
  • Rep: 1012
  • forcing pettings out of you all
    • Ingy's Tumblr full of petgirls, jesters and poniponiponi
Ask a Militant Petgirl
« on: July 28, 2014, 07:48:18 PM »
Ask the Militant Petgirl your questions and let her educate you!

Beware, though, for she is a militant petgirl and has strong opinions. About everything. Seriously, even Ingy doesn't know what's up with her.

Example:

Quote from: Waggy in Wisconsin
Dear Militant Petgirl,

Are puppygirls better than kittygirls?

Waggy in Wisconsin

Dear Waggy,

What kind of a question is that? That's like asking if dark chocolates are better than white chocolates.

Of course they are. Anyone who thinks otherwise needs a sharp nip to the calf muscle for their poor taste.

Love,

Militant Petgirl

Disclaimer: This thread is not intended to mock feminism or other social activist movements, or (gack) set up a 'straw feminist'. The Petgirl is only concerned with pets, which can be female or male. Instead, it's intended as humor at the expense of the character, who is extremely bad at activism. Some of my jokes may work, some may miss their mark, but it's all intended in good humor. DOWN WITH THE OWNERARCHY!
Last night, when I took off my bra, I shouted "RELEASE THE KRAKEN!" and B pissed himself. ~pinkwarkitten14
*sucks Ray's clit* ~MamaMeadow
Ingy your twat was so tight it felt like a squillion rubber bands cutting off my willy's circulation. ~RayPistonprowl

Limits

Offline Ingenue

• Puppygiwl MISTWESS!!1
Re: Ask a Militant Petgirl
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2014, 07:50:56 PM »
This is a thread I started on another forum. I will reproduce the past questions and answers in this and the following posts.

Quote from: CaughtByMoonlight date=1370011539
Dear Petgirl:

What sparked your militancy?

Signed,

My pets are sorta apolitical, so I was wonderin'

Dear pet owner,

It is sad that your pets pretend neutrality. Nopet can be truly apolitical in the fight for proper treatment, or "snuggle struggle" as we in the Militant Petgirl Inner Circle call it.

As for what sparked my militancy, that's an excellent question. For why should it be considered militant to demand decent, loving treatment for all pets, aim to open dialog with masters and mistresses to help them better understand the pets who depend on them, or to seek to enshrine in law that catgirls suck and puppygirls are the only suitable rulers for the world?

It seems to me a better question would be: why aren't all petgirls militant?

Love,

Militant Petgirl
Last night, when I took off my bra, I shouted "RELEASE THE KRAKEN!" and B pissed himself. ~pinkwarkitten14
Ingy your twat was so tight it felt like a squillion rubber bands cutting off my willy's circulation. ~RayPistonprowl

Limits

Offline Ingenue

• Puppygiwl MISTWESS!!1
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2014, 07:51:59 PM »
Quote from: Rivers date=1370029466
Dear Militant Petgirl,

What are the relative pros and cons of being the pet for a rural militia as compared to being the pet of an established standing army? Which do you prefer on a personal level? What do you imagine daily life is like for each?

Signed,

Mischievous in Montana.

Dear Mischievous,

You didn't mistake me for a Military Petgirl, did you?

I imagine rural militias to be pretty much the same as one of our ubiquitous localized Snuggle Struggle cells. If so, belonging to one of those would be very pleasant with a choice of cushions, snack bowls, inspirational quotes printed on nature photographs, a stereo playing female singer-songwriters and frequent votes in favor of being allowed to climb on our masters' laps.

So far our outreach initiatives with the army haven't met with open minded attitudes. Despite the obvious advantages of adopting petgirls as squad mascots - stress relief, sexual release and affectionate play for the whole squad - the ossified, reactionary command structure shows a distressing lack of support for our country's troops and refuses to even consider a pilot program. This is regrettable, because pets love big strong soldiers.

Love,

Militant Petgirl

Limits

Offline Ingenue

• Puppygiwl MISTWESS!!1
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2014, 07:52:33 PM »
Quote from: RayPistonprowl date=1370024807
Dear Militant Petgirl,

Would you prefer to rape your own face or your own cunt on my cock?

Snugglehugs,
Ray xx

Dear Ray,

How typical of the entrenched phallocentric ownerarchy to make everything about sex. Petgirls have many, many uses besides providing a tight, warm, slick orifice to be claimed by the first throbbing hard phallus to strut by.

For example, we can fetch, hump legs, chase toys, snuggle, guard the house, sleep at your feet, quote Marx while demanding equal treatment (except for kittygirls) under the leash laws, groom ourselves enticingly, bite intruders, provide a healthy exercise regimen in the form of walks, shower you with acceptance and love, and hide slippers.

Furthermore, you couldn't rape this incredibly dangerous petgirl if you tried. Grr! Yip!

Love,

Militant Petgirl

Limits

Offline Ingenue

• Puppygiwl MISTWESS!!1
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2014, 07:53:20 PM »
Dear Militant Petgirl,

What militant activities have you been up to this week?

Signed,

Curious in Columbia Falls

Dear Curious,

I'm glad you asked! Yesterday I wrote an impassioned letter to the mayor's office protesting about stores that refuse entry to petgirls. Being leashed outside where anyone passing can fondle and rape us is demeaning to the inherent dignity of all naked collar-wearing girls on all fours everywhere. To make sure the mayor paid attention to my strident screed, I delivered it personally by mouth, only minimally chewed.

Yours in solidarity,

Militant Petgirl

Dear Militant Petgirl,

My master never tells me when I'm doing a good job. He only yells and punishes me when I do something wrong. What should I do to let him know I need positive reinforcement?

Purrs,

Fluffy in Fresno

Dear Fluffy,

Well, the standard wisdom is that you should have an honest conversation with your owner and explain to him that you need to know when you're doing something right if you are to please him, noting especially that you need to know the difference between merely adequate and exceeding his expectations.

However, masters are stupid and dumb and a fine distinction like this is far beyond them. My chosen approach is to yip. Constantly. Bark, yowl, whinny or whatever is appropriate until he is forced to give you all the attention, all the time. This is the way to solve all problems. I hope to one day have the chance to test this hypothesis in practice.

Wistfully,

Militant Petgirl

Dear Militant Petgirl,

Feisty words above. Did Ray succeed in raping you?

Signed,

Gleeful in Gainesville

Dear Gleeful,

I don't want to talk about it.

Still unable to crawl straight,

Militant Petgirl

Limits

Offline Ingenue

• Puppygiwl MISTWESS!!1
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2014, 07:54:31 PM »
Quote from: RayPistonprowl date=1370986273
Dear Militant Petgirl,

Who would win in a fight - Catwoman or Harley Quinn?

cheers,
Absolutely Against Alliteration in Bristol

Dear AAA,

(Congratulations, by the way - I see you got the high scores on every arcade machine I've ever seen. That's dedication.)

Petgirls with the spare time to read comic books are not fighting hard enough for the cause. Also there are not enough petgirl characters in comics. Selina seems to be a kittygirl, but this is false, like the batboy who is also nobody's pet. Harley Quinn has much of the temperament for a top-class snuggler, but her obvious instability (paging writers, your pet-phobic bias is showing) makes her problematic to hold up as any kind of a role model.

However, if I did read those bad things, I might say that Selina may have the edge on training and experience, but Harley's boosts courtesy of Poison Ivy make the physical contest too close to call. However, you also need to factor in equipment. A whip looks kind of paltry versus Harley's one-two punch of mallet and revolver, along with frequent unpredictable gadgets, not to mention the hyenas. There's also this.

Marvel, DC, Dark Horse and other major comic publishers have failed to reply to my polemics regarding the portrayal of petgirls in comics as weak, sexualized and defenseless, when in reality some of us are occasionally quite brave and many of us are capable of going up to eight hours without being raped. We in the Snuggle Struggle call these unhealthy portrayals the Petgirls in Defrosters trope. I'm sad to disclose that kind of unenlightened attitude is typical of the industry.

Love,

Militant Petgirl

Limits

Offline Ingenue

• Puppygiwl MISTWESS!!1
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2014, 07:55:03 PM »
Quote from: CaughtByMoonlight date=1371082299
Dear Militant Petgirl:

Where is Ingenue and what have you done with her?

Signed,

I've always wanted to ask that classic old movie question...

Dear IAWTATCOMQ,

I didn't do anything with Ingenue. Nor will I. Sad to say, she is not as militant a petgirl as I. She hasn't even flier-bombed a busy sex store or leashed herself to any government buildings. It's like she doesn't consider getting raped or impounded necessary hazards of the cause, or badges of pride for the truly hardcore. Like the famous petgirl activist Moomoobelle once said: first they ignore you, then they scold you, then they rape you, then you win. Cowering underneath furniture was not one of those stages. The cause has no room for fair weather fuckpets.

Regretfully hardline,

Militant Petgirl

Limits

Offline Ingenue

• Puppygiwl MISTWESS!!1
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2014, 07:55:32 PM »
Quote from: fallen saint date=1371084080
Dear Militant Petgirl:
Is there such a thing as raping your petgirl too much? 

It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again

Love,
Buffalo Bill

Dear Buffalo,

With a name like that, are you a boycow? I've never met a male cow pet before. Do you wear a bell?

Anyhow, provided a petgirl has all her needs cared for, such as petting, cuddling, hygiene and grooming, exercise, playtime, sleeping and plotting to overthrow the ownerarchy, if her master has any time remaining, he may respectfully claim her sweet, yielding body and partake of its delights by force. We're not unreasonable. After all, pets need to provide pleasure as much as they need those other items of care. All we ask is unlimited luxury, to be allowed to do whatever we want and to be acknowledged as the nation's rightful rulers.

Love,

Militant Petgirl

Limits

Offline Ingenue

• Puppygiwl MISTWESS!!1
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2014, 07:56:36 PM »
Quote from: kimbra_ailis date=1371712086
Dear Militant Petgirl

Recently I was slapped in the ass and told to go in the kitchen and make a sandwhich... It seemed we were out of strawberry jelly... is it acceptable to substitute strawberry jelly with KY Jelly on such a sandwhich?

~Betty Crocker

Dear Betty,

Fine cuisine is beyond my simple pet mind. I try, but I usually just get into the grocery bags, rip packets open and strew them everywhere.

If strawberry jelly is good on a sandwich then KY jelly sounds like almost the same thing, so I think it should be fine. You could add some mustard and popcorn to make it crunchy. This sounds even more exciting than kibble. Now I'M jelly!

Love,

Militant Petgirl

Limits

Offline Ingenue

• Puppygiwl MISTWESS!!1
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2014, 07:57:04 PM »
Quote from: death2uall date=1371758080
Dear Militant Petgirl:

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

--Pale Rider

Dear so called Pale Rider,

We'll deal with your grossly offensive stereotyping of woodchuckgirls at a future date.

I have to ask. What of the ponygirl you're presumably riding? Did you ask her opinion about this? Did she get a choice before you oppressed her? What of her rights, what of her wishes? I bet you hit her with crops don't you? And make her wear a bit? Masters like you make me so mad. Come the revolution you will be trampled under the iron hoofboots of freedom and we'll make YOU pull a cart! You will be forced to pet petgirls all day! And groom them and buy them everything they want and let them stay up as late as they want!

FREEDOM!!!

Did that answer your question? I forget what you asked.

Love,

Militant Petgirl

Limits

Offline Ingenue

• Puppygiwl MISTWESS!!1
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2014, 07:57:25 PM »
Quote from: CaughtByMoonlight date=1371953089
Dear Militant Petgirl:

I'm having an issue with my pets. They demand treats night and day, and while it makes me happy to make them happy, I am also contributing to a burgeoning (<--see what I did there) obesity onslaught.

Signed,

Fighting Fat

Dear Fighting,

Have you ever considered what the root cause might be behind your pets' weight issues? I think from all the details you wrote above, I see it all too clearly. You see pets, even ones with well meaning masters or mistresses, all suffer from living under the ownerarchy. They know instinctively they are being oppressed and may act out their insecurity over their lack of control of their existences in a number of ways. I am certain their weight gain is their way of asserting control of the only aspect of their lives that they can.

Fortunately, once the Snuggle Struggle institutes a new world order full of peace, fulfilment, joy, cuddles and the satisfaction of values through friendship and ponygirls, all behavioral and health problems of all pets will disappear forever.

Love,

Militant Petgirl

Limits

Offline Ingenue

• Puppygiwl MISTWESS!!1
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2014, 07:58:13 PM »
Quote from: kimbra_ailis date=1371954835
Dear Militant Petgirl,

What is your opinion on leash laws?

~Alli Tied

Howdy, Alli,

Well, this is one issue on which I've found it difficult to gain traction.

You see, you might think that because pets tend to enjoy being leashed or reined, indeed often regard it as a sense of security they need, that this would be less problematic than some topics. However, that's far from the case. In reality many of my fellow freedom fighters view the issue of leash laws as not difficult (ha!) and a lower priority.

They are wrong.

Truly, as the famous bunnygirl Angelwhiskers wrote, the most insidious bindings are those which we believe are our own choices. This is especially true when the bonds in question are those set in place to stop petgirls doing whatever they want. Remember, too, the problem of pets being left tied by their leashes while their owners go shopping, and the unwanted attentions that result. Only when pets are free to run around playing, mounting each other, chasing kittygirls etc. will it be possible for Snuggle Struggle Inner Circle members to determine to what extent leashes should be employed. Raping a leashed petgirl will almost certainly be banned unless she enjoys it.

However this question should ultimately turn out, re-education of those who hold the leashes will be a top priority. The number of masters and mistresses who think leashes are there for their control of their pets, instead of their pets' ability to wander around as they please, makes our ongoing information campaign truly daunting.

Unbound and determined,

Militant Petgirl

Limits

Offline Ingenue

• Puppygiwl MISTWESS!!1
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2014, 07:59:22 PM »
Quote from: fallen saint date=1372041670
Dear Savior, I mean militant pet girl:

I've sneaked onto my master's computer while he is doing whatever it he does, but do I have a right to complain that my master hordes all the pork products, especially goodies like ham from me?  I've even seen him do the unforgivable by actually cooking said meat instead of letting me eat it raw. 

Patiently awaiting your answer,
bacon-deprived MC

Dear bacon-craving compatriot,

Oh my! This is a clear case of abuse! Your master is not only denying you the goodies, he is even depriving you of your right to sniff them while they are cooking. Doesn't he even let you lick the plate? Does nuzzling up to him while he sits at the table have no effect? What if you place your head on his knee and sigh meaningfully? In your place I would resort to drastic measures such as tugging on his pants leg, refusing all non-pork-based food he offers, and burying every left shoe he owns. I recommend downloading some of our fliers while you're using his computer, and printing them for him to read. Rest assured, one way or another, we shall get you your delicious non-hu-pig pig product!

Stomach growlingly,

Militant Petgirl

Limits

Offline Ingenue

• Puppygiwl MISTWESS!!1
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2014, 08:00:22 PM »
Quote from: Alexander51 date=1372078853
Dear Militant pet girl

Is there a particular flag you commies prefer to burn when you're all on heat?

Regards

Roughcoat from Rochester

Dear Roughcoat Retriever,

I'm guessing you must be a self hating pet to throw that tired accusation at our movement. The Snuggle Struggle's ideals are for all, be they ponies, cows, puppies, piggies, bunnies or even kittygirls, but the new world order we strive for is not a communist one. I am an expert on that ideology, having read "A Simple Guide To Communism for Petgirls" by George Orwell, even the long words. The communist pets made several errors:

They drove their masters away from the farm altogether. This was foolish because it left them with nobody to pet them, groom them or feed them. We will instead subjugate all masters and mistresses and make them care for pets without doing any mean things, like making us take medicine or go to bed when not tired.

The ponyboy, Boxer, had to do all the work. Obviously this was unfair and inefficient. Hoof gloves are no substitute for a pair of hands, which is why we will delegate construction, machines, car rides etc. to owners, much as they are now, except that the masters and mistresses will not be allowed to go to work and leave their pets all alone and afraid they will never come back.

The pets enshrined in their law that "all animals are equal" when this is clearly not true. Some pets, such as puppies, ponies, etc. are strong, healthy, ideologically sound individuals. Others, particularly kittypets, are well known to be treacherous, vile betrayers who wouldn't think twice before selling anypet out just to gain favor with their master and replace them and laugh about it. The communist pets permitted a cat on their farm without supervision. Kittygirls in our new world order will, with all love and care, be simply steered away from any position in which they could do harm. The leaders of our movement will be species with proven traits of loyalty and faithfulness and not conniving, hissing, spitting man-thieves.

I hope this lesson on political history has answered all your questions.

Ideologically,

Militant Petgirl

Limits

Offline Ingenue

• Puppygiwl MISTWESS!!1
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2014, 08:01:26 PM »
Quote from: MissBeHaven date=1372140241
Dear Militant Petgirl,

I know you addressed the issue of puppygirls vs kittygirls with your very first question.

What about horsegirls vs cowgirls? Which is the better pet girl?

Thanks!!!!

Sha P Shifter

Dear Sha P Shifter,

I'm glad you asked! Yes, kittygirls are mean, awful creatures. Of course outwardly they are cute and fluffy and innocent and playful and mysterious, and maybe they do all start out good once upon a time, but the fact is that kittygirls are evil. You can tell this by the seductive way they move, making sure their tongues stick out when they lick their paws, arching their backs and rubbing against your master, and then the "accidents" start, a broken dish here, something spilled there, and they just "happen" to be elsewhere when it's discovered so that you get the blame, and then there are the sly swipes when his back is turned so that you seem to be acting aggressively without provocation, and then one night your spot on the bed is taken and you have to sleep on his feet, but he complains that you take too much room and then suddenly you're sleeping on the floor and SHE has the bed, and you whine and tug at the blankets but then he gets annoyed and shuts you out in your doghouse, and gradually your walks get more and more infrequent because he spends all his time wiggling HER mouse on a string, and when you try to chase it she scratches you when he's not looking and then you get in trouble for biting, and you become more and more desperate in your attempts to get his attention, he sends you to remedial training classes, puts a humiliating shock collar on you, and then one day you go for a car ride and you're so excited because it's almost like it used to be, just you and him together, and you rest your chin on his lap and dream that it could be like that again forever, and you stop somewhere out in the woods and he takes your leash just like he used to do and you scamper around so happily, and then the leash comes off and he tells you to sit and you hear the car start and you figure it's a new kind of game, so you wait, and it gets dark, and you wait, and you figure it's a mistake, AND YOU WAIT FOR TWO MORE DAYS AND HE NEVER COMES BACK and it's cold and you're hungry and he doesn't come back and that's why all kittygirls are, objectively, fundamentally untrustworthy.

On the question of ponygirls vs cowgirls, both are nice, but ponygirls can be scary with their snorting and their strong kicks, whereas cows give milk, so I have to hand it to them but there isn't much in it.

Love,

Militant Petgirl

Limits

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin