In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: Ask a Militant Petgirl  (Read 6416 times)

Offline Ingenue

• Puppygiwl MISTWESS!!1
  • Rep: 993
  • forcing pettings out of you all
    • Ingy's Tumblr full of petgirls, jesters and poniponiponi
Re: Ask a Militant Petgirl
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2014, 05:10:38 PM »
Dear Exxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (please note the Snuggle Struggle does not require masters to undergo changes of name unless they so wish),

I'm completely thrilled your new life of harmony with your pets is going so well! Your letter gave all of us here at Snuggle HQ a thrill of pride that the revolution we've all yipped and tugged at men's pant legs about for so long is finally coming true.

I hope you don't mind, I have arranged to bring a party of skeptical masters and mistresses to visit your house to see the true outcome of petgirl-led home life. Please make sure your pets are all prepared to answer questions. It's imperative that we make the very best impression possible on these lackeys of the ownerarchy so that they don't call the pound and report us all as str*ys (typical ownerarchy silencing tactics). Just think! You'll be helping to convince the meanie majority over to our way of thinking!

See you soon!

Love,

Militant Petgirl
Fucking fuckity fuck flaps bollocks. ~wetslut
Ingy your twat was so tight it felt like a squillion rubber bands cutting off my willy's circulation. ~RayPistonprowl
god i love her
lets torture her and then fuck on top of her ~the savage

Limits

Offline EssenceofRed

• AKA: Madam Jiggler
  • Rep: 682
  • Adorawhore
    • Essence of Red Tumblr Page
Re: Ask a Militant Petgirl
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2014, 05:51:57 PM »
Dearest Militant Petgirl,

I have a problem and I don't know how to address it with my Master. The truth is, I really don't care for milk. Never have. I know it's strange for me not to like milk, but I just don't. I've tried to show him by playing with it more than drinking it, spilling it on the floor, or leaving a lot left over in my bowl, but he isn't catching on and thinks I'm simply being cute. Yesterday he came home with a new, great big, milk bowl that he's so proud of, and I don't know what to do. I'm worried if I tell him, it will hurt his feelings or he'll get angry with me. He is a wonderful owner and dresses me in pretty red bows, which is my favorite color, he plays with me, and never makes me worry that he won't come home after a long day. He's perfect and I love him so much. So how do I tell him that there is indeed one thing he's doing that I don't like?

Sincerely,

Pretty Kitty

The wolf said, "You know, my dear, it isn't safe for a little girl to walk through these woods alone."

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin