In Chat Now:

Author Topic: How active are you?  (Read 1999 times)

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Administrator
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 1044
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
Re: How active are you?
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2018, 05:37:11 PM »
How did you learn about this lifestyle? I was a young teenager, searching the internet in the days of dial-up and AOL, and happened to search for 'bond girls.' I found something else that was much more appealing.

@OrKnotToBe :laugh: Brilliant. I suddenly don't feel so bad about my search results for 'yellow fever'.

Don't hurt him too much, especially his face. I want to use it as my throne at some point. -cosmicwitch
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
My strap on is also hung like Ron Jeremy's ponysona and will totes raep your ankle. -Ingenue

Offline OrKnotToBe

• Rep: 1
  • n00b
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2018, 08:55:36 AM »
 :laugh:

You can imagine my young teen mind. I also remember watching old cartoon scenes where characters got captured, as a younger child, with more attention and interest. So my interest in such fantasies and such goes back further than that fortunate web search!

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Administrator
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 1044
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2018, 12:47:04 PM »
:laugh:

You can imagine my young teen mind. I also remember watching old cartoon scenes where characters got captured, as a younger child, with more attention and interest. So my interest in such fantasies and such goes back further than that fortunate web search!

Same here, @OrKnotToBe . I remember seeing cartoon characters tied to the railroad tracks and being threatened with the dreaded 'marriage' by the baddie, and I worked out fairly quickly that 'marriage' was a euphemism for something else. :uhoh:

Don't hurt him too much, especially his face. I want to use it as my throne at some point. -cosmicwitch
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
My strap on is also hung like Ron Jeremy's ponysona and will totes raep your ankle. -Ingenue

Offline meatowner

• Rep: 0
  • n00b
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2021, 03:52:30 PM »
practice once or twice a week

Offline MamaMeadow

• Pain Slut
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 1031
  • Meaty Jiggle-Glorp
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2021, 06:51:26 PM »
I'm pretty fucking active now lol
Once every month or so. But I make it count....it's always intense!
You see, whore, you're the kinda girl that I'd
Assault and rape and figure why not try to make your pussy wider
Fuck you with an umbrella and open it up while the shit's inside ya

- Eminem, "Stay Wide Awake"

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980