In Chat Now:

Author Topic: How active are you?  (Read 3450 times)

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Administrator
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 1050
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
Re: How active are you?
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2018, 05:37:11 PM »
How did you learn about this lifestyle? I was a young teenager, searching the internet in the days of dial-up and AOL, and happened to search for 'bond girls.' I found something else that was much more appealing.

@OrKnotToBe :laugh: Brilliant. I suddenly don't feel so bad about my search results for 'yellow fever'.

Don't hurt him too much, especially his face. I want to use it as my throne at some point. -cosmicwitch
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
My strap on is also hung like Ron Jeremy's ponysona and will totes raep your ankle. -Ingenue

Offline OrKnotToBe

• Rep: 1
  • n00b
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2018, 08:55:36 AM »
 :laugh:

You can imagine my young teen mind. I also remember watching old cartoon scenes where characters got captured, as a younger child, with more attention and interest. So my interest in such fantasies and such goes back further than that fortunate web search!

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Administrator
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 1050
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2018, 12:47:04 PM »
:laugh:

You can imagine my young teen mind. I also remember watching old cartoon scenes where characters got captured, as a younger child, with more attention and interest. So my interest in such fantasies and such goes back further than that fortunate web search!

Same here, @OrKnotToBe . I remember seeing cartoon characters tied to the railroad tracks and being threatened with the dreaded 'marriage' by the baddie, and I worked out fairly quickly that 'marriage' was a euphemism for something else. :uhoh:

Don't hurt him too much, especially his face. I want to use it as my throne at some point. -cosmicwitch
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
My strap on is also hung like Ron Jeremy's ponysona and will totes raep your ankle. -Ingenue

Offline Meatowner

• Rep: 1
  • n00b
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2021, 03:52:30 PM »
practice once or twice a week

Offline MamaMeadow

• Pain Slut
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 1058
  • Meaty Jiggle-Glorp
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2021, 06:51:26 PM »
I'm pretty fucking active now lol
Once every month or so. But I make it count....it's always intense!
You see, whore, you're the kinda girl that I'd
Assault and rape and figure why not try to make your pussy wider
Fuck you with an umbrella and open it up while the shit's inside ya

- Eminem, "Stay Wide Awake"

Offline Montano86

• Baron of RC
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 18
  • n00b
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2021, 10:32:12 AM »
What role(s) within a BDSM dynamic do you tend to take on?

Master/Owner/fight sex partner/Co Dom in certain cases

How long have you been practicing?

6 years online and some degree of activity irl and 3 years almost irl

How active are you? (ie - 24/7, just in the bedroom, only online, live the lifestyle when you can, once in a while to spice things up, curious and want to try, etc.)

Depends on the circumstances at the moment I'm in a dry season cause of restrictions and my breakup with my last major irl partner, online however few times a week which is the ideal for irl as well and what i used to do before the pandemic

How did you learn about this lifestyle?

Reading stuff online as a teen

What was your first experience?

I'm not quite sure but when i was in my teens i had a mentor of sorts who was older then me but not by much. She thought me a lot about being a Dom and was my first sub

Anything else you'd like to tell us?

I've been in this community for a while now, I've met a lot of people had a lot of partners and have made some quality friends in it. Being involved in this community has done a lot for me and honestly i can't wait till i can start doing things normally again cause it's a lot of fun.

Offline Darkman

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 2
  • maybe but probably not
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2021, 05:56:59 PM »
It's fairly new to us. I've always enjoyed light bondage but now it's w/ Dom/Sub weekends once in awhile.
100+ !

Offline EZEE

• Rep: 2
  • n00b
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2022, 05:04:20 PM »

s with men, either with women, lately mostly D with women although my preference is s with an experienced D. If I'm the most experienced female I end up as D which is a Catch 22 situation: a D can't get to be experienced without being allowed to practice.

How long have you been practicing? / How active are you?

Continually since 5:46:23 pm Eastern Daylight Time on Wednesday, August 1, 1984 with breaks as needed for sleeping, eating, using the bathroom (sometimes), and work.

How did you learn about this lifestyle? / What was your first experience?

I was introduced to pretty much everything good in my life by the man who took my mother and I in. The first time I had sex I was simply informed that we would be having sex, which is pretty Ds itself. I was told what position to "assume" in what situation. Then getting spanked before giving head or getting screwed became de rigueur.

Anything else you'd like to tell us?
Yes, but I would probably get myself banned.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2022, 05:09:29 PM by EZEE »

Offline kerijane

• Sperm Cocktail
  • Rep: 46
« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2022, 12:46:07 PM »
I have a thing for helplessness and stuff but I’ve never been part of the actual BDSM Community and am not very familiar with the labels and concepts and whatnot. Please forgive my ignorance.

Anyways…

Toy. Pinata. Cow. Whore. Slave. Urinal. Meat. Whatever I’m told to be. I don’t like hurting but I crave subjugation and short of giving my life, suffering for other people’s pleasure just happens to be the most complete offering of servitude I can make.

How long have you been practicing?

I’m not sure “practicing” applies to me, but I was in kindergarten the first time boys tied me up. I was weird and not pretty but I didn't tattled and took the blame.

How active are you? (ie - 24/7, just in the bedroom, only online, live the lifestyle when you can, once in a while to spice things up, curious and want to try, etc.)

I’m submissive by nature and generally at my best when someone is telling me what to do. BDSM activity isn’t something I usually plan though. People just know what I am and take advantage, sometimes a few nights a week. I’ve spent long weekends a couple of times over the years and had a weekly arrangement once. That was a while ago, though. I was a little younger and more desperate then, so...

How did you learn about this lifestyle?[/quote]

It’s not a lifestyle to me. It’s not even about sex or probably even “BDSM.” It’s about subjugation, being useful, people exploiting my weakness and solitary existence to make themselves feel good. It makes me feel worthwhile. It’s what I am, and I couldn’t turn it off—outside the bedroom or anywhere else—if I wanted to. It’s an urge I’ve felt since as far back as I can remember, and that, my looks and my submissive nature seem to invite abuse. It just happens and I kind of learn on the job. Stuff like “sub space,” “safe words” and the “Master/slave” relationship I have learned about as I’ve read online, but my experiences started before the Internet really became a thing so I’ve been mostly on my own.

What was your first experience?

Being tied to a tree on the playground. I think.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2022, 01:01:54 PM by kerijane »
The answer is YES.

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980