In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: Mentions page bug  (Read 268 times)

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 827
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
Mentions page bug
« on: July 21, 2016, 01:51:17 PM »
[member=1]Addie[/member]
I've got two pages of mentions. I tried to click on page [2] but the link is showing as http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;area=tracking;sa=user;u=5;sort=time;start=20
and the result that pops up is not page 2 of my mentions but the Track User Activity page for our proxy + another IP which captured a fucktonne of other people, so it seems to indicate that we're all the same person. Wtf!! Anyhoo you may want to investigate that, tis defo a bug. As well isn't there a paid version of @mentions? I'll top up the account today and you can purchase it if you like, perhaps the bug will have been addressed there.

I think a tuba or a french horn to the ass would feel A-maaaaazing!! -darkfantasygirl
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
"Piers Morgan's being a cunt about something agai- Ah, for fuck sake, Piers Morgan's being a Crunchy Nut Corn Flake about something again" -the_silkman
I will reach down your throat through your stomach into your urogenital tract and pull your DICK INSIDE OUT. -zero

Offline Addie

• Mistress Almighty Goddess, Gloria In Extremis
  • Rep: 823
    • RapeCage
Re: Mentions page bug
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2016, 01:27:51 PM »
[member=1]Addie[/member]
I've got two pages of mentions. I tried to click on page [2] but the link is showing as http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;area=tracking;sa=user;u=5;sort=time;start=20
and the result that pops up is not page 2 of my mentions but the Track User Activity page for our proxy + another IP which captured a fucktonne of other people, so it seems to indicate that we're all the same person. Wtf!! Anyhoo you may want to investigate that, tis defo a bug. As well isn't there a paid version of @mentions? I'll top up the account today and you can purchase it if you like, perhaps the bug will have been addressed there.

It's difficult to test stuff at the moment, but I'll get back to this!

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl