In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
  • Politics of the Kingdom [Contest Entry] 4 1
Currently:  

Author Topic: Politics of the Kingdom [Contest Entry]  (Read 865 times)

Offline archon1980

• Rep: 25
  • The original Dark Archon
Politics of the Kingdom [Contest Entry]
« on: July 22, 2016, 02:06:03 PM »
My name is Inias and I’m a member of the Dalarian aristocracy, but as far back as I can remember, I was ambitious.  I wanted to be King.  The little brunette on her knees, between my legs gagging on my cock, was my ticket.  She was 19, but probably around 5’4” or 5’5”.  My little cum slut’s name is Aria…Princess Aria.  I know you’re probably wondering how I got the King’s only daughter (in fact his only child) to be my personal cum-slut.  I caught her sleeping with the stable boy.  The price for my silence was her.  I told the boy never to see Aria again or I would tell the king.  That would mean a trip over to the gallows.  Of course, I was in danger of the gallows.  Unlike the stable boy, I’m a powerful Warlock, with an arsenal of spells at my disposal to evade capture and execution.  Now you’re thinking what has this to do with my becoming King?  Well nothing really, but you have to understand all of that for my plan to make sense.  When I say my plan, it was actually my wife’s plan.  I was going to ask for Aria’s hand in marriage, to legitimize my claim to the throne.  After I was married to her, arrange to have her father die.  Then, once I’m King, ‘Queen’ Aria goes to the dungeons for the rest of her life, and my wife becomes Queen.  Easy as pie.  First though, I needed to make use of her fertility.  A child of royal blood would strengthen my claim to the throne.  After Aria outlived her usefulness we through her into the dungeons.  Now though, my cock is buried deep within Aria’s mouth.  As I mentally went through my plan, I became excited and within moments, Aria got a bellyful of my cum.  I pulled out and continued spraying.  When I was done, I used her tongue and hair to clean me off. 
   “Wash your face,” I said as I got dressed.  My two knives and my sword.  I exited and approached the King’s throne. 
   “Live forever, my King,” I said bowing and kissing his ring, while thinking about and planning his death. 
   “Inias, my friend, what is it I can do for you?” I had already programmed him to agree to anything I asked for. 
   “I wish to ask for Aria’s hand in marriage my King,” I said. 
   “Well my friend, I had a thought to marry her to Duke Alaza, but there is nobody, I would rather    have her given to, than you.”
   “Thank you my King,” I said bowing again and leaving his presence, while trying to hide a wicked smile. 

I looked over at Aria.  She was stunning in her blue ankle length dress, with a plunging neckline to show a good amount of cleavage.  I held out my hand and she slid hers into mine.
   “I love you,” she said under her breath giving me a timid smile. 
   “I love you to,” I lied, By this time next tomorrow, I’ll be the next in line to rule Dalaria.  I thought to myself.  As if to underscore I’d just thought, the announcement was made. 
   “The next king and queen of Dalaria, Lord Inias and Princess Aria.” The curtain was pulled back to reveal us and I scanned the crowd until I found my wife’s face.  She flashed me a smile as if to acknowledge our plan was in motion.  As we mingled among the crowd, I kept a close eye on Aria.

The following morning was overcast and gray.  Nothing could ruin my day.  By nightfall, I’d be the next King of Dalaria.  I had to make the killing of King Rico look like I didn’t have a hand in it.  I had to listen to the elderly priest babble on about being married to two women.  Polygamy was legal if difficult to juggle as King.  Only one wife could be queen.  Aria was, of course, a means to an end.  A stepping stone to achieving my ambition… to royalty.

The marriage ceremony was full of pomp and, well, ceremony, as befitting the future King and Queen.  After the wedding, Aria and I were shown to the royal bedroom.  For a while, Aria wanted talk. I fantasized about having her gagged and tied down to the bed.  ‘Soon enough’ I thought.  I was aching to jump the 19-year-old beauty but had to behave until her father had his most unfortunate accident, so we talked. Eventually, we undressed.  I ran kisses down her neck and shoulders, continuing down, stopping briefly to suck on her breasts before continuing down.  I could tell from her breathing an orgasm was building.  I pulled away and crushed her lips with my own even as she came…hard.  As her orgasm subsided, I gently pushed her back and linned up my cock to her slit.  I slid in, loving at the tightness of her pussy.  I slowly, gently as I could, started a rythmic motion. It wasn’t long before she started moaning again.  ‘What a slut!’ I thought.  ‘Already orgasming again’.  I was also ready to blow my load into the young fertile womb.  Even as I jackhammered in and out of Aria tight anus, I was having enjoyable thoughts of her locked away on the lightless dungeons.  In the course of the night, I had sprayed into Aria’s pussy three times.  Neither of us slept until the sun was peeking over the horizon. 

We hadn’t been asleep for very long before we were awaken by banging on the chamber door.  We sat up in bed, Aria holding the covers in front of her breasts. 
   “Yes what is it?”
   “Begging your pardon sir but there’s been an accident,” a guard called.  I sent Aria into the next room and hurriedly got dressed. 
   “Enter,” I called.  A guard entered and bowed. 
   “There’s been a terrible disaster,” he said. 
   “Spit it out man,” I said, crossing to the fruit bowl. 
   “The king’s horse fell on top of him and crushed him.  He’s not expected to survive,” A cry from the other room where Aria had been listening from. 
   “Take me to him,” I instructed.  I went into the next room and tried to console my bride.  Then, getting dressed into my official attire, I went with the guards.  I was taken to the official King’s bedchamber.  He looked like he was already dead.  The physicians attended to him, but the way they moved and interacted with me was obvious he wasn’t going to live and were treating me as if already King. 
   “My King,” I say as I kneel beside the bed.  He turned his head and looked at me through pain filled eyes. 
   “He can’t speak Your Highness.” I nodded then leaned in close. 
   “Thanks old man,” Then turning to the physicians, I said, “Spare no expense, make him as comfortable as possible.”   I couldn’t believe my good fortune.  It was a total accident, a fluke, there was no way I could be tied to it.  I didn’t have to kill him and make it look like an accident. 

The mourning days were a week, I decided.  My advisors wanted to make my coronation immediately.  I decided to wait a week.  I saw little of Illya, my wife, as there was a lot of preparation and ceremony for the celebration, as well as being the dutiful husband to my grieving bride.  Illya and I would have all the time in the world once I was King and Aria was out of the way.  But the night before the last day of mourning I told Aria that I was with Illya.  Illya was a year and a bit older than me, though was still shorter than me.  Red hair to the top of her shoulders, blue eyes.  We had an expensive dinner.  We didn’t sleep that night at all, though we did snuggle for quite some time.  Tonight was all about planning. 
   “Tomorrow’s the last day of mourning, ending at nightfall, then the coronation the following day then Aria goes away for the rest of her life,” I said, “Dumb bitch thinks I’m gonna’ make her Queen.” 
   “Why don’t you execute her?  You don’t need her now that the old man is dead.”  I’d never even considered executing Aria.  Illya continued.
   “If she were to escape, she would be a serious threat to our rule.”  Illya had a good point.  Truth be told, imagining Aria dangling from a noose was arousing. 

The next day was slow, I spent the last day of mourning with Aria, of course, and all night we had a passionate night.  I used my magic to ensure she didn’t get pregnant. 
   “Are you going to make Illya queen or me?” Aria asked while she snuggled into my arms. 
   “Well baby, you’re the Princess, it only makes sense that you be named Queen,” I said. 
   “What about Illya?” Aria asked. 
   “Don’t worry, about it.  I’ve taken care of everything.”

I knelt before the priest and the crown was placed on my head. 
   “I proclaim you King Inias,” the old priest said.  I sat on the throne. 
   “I proclaim Aria, daughter of Rico II to be my queen,” I proclaimed.  Aria rose and I looked passed her to Illya who smiled.  Aria knelt before the elderly priest.  He placed the crown on Aria’s head. 
   “I proclaim you Queen Aria.”  She ascended the steps, took my hand and we stood together. 
   “Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, King Inias and Queen Aria,” The priest proclaimed.  As one, the entire assemblage prostrated themselves before us.  The last time Illya would bow before anyone.    The pledges of allegiance and fealty took several hours, and all the pomp and ceremony, hours more.  The customary first duty was inspection of the troops.  Finally, it was all over.  Aria and I  strolled back to our thrones at the end of the hallway.  I waited until Aria was seated, before I sat.  Commander Talanos entered and bowed before us. 
   “My King and Queen, The Lady Illya wishes an audience.”  Commander Talanos was an old friend that Illya and I had taken into our confidence. 
   “Send her in,” I said.  Aria looked at me a little confused. 
   “My queen, kneel before me,” I commanded.  With a confused look on her face, Aria rose and knelt.  I removed the crown from her head. 
   “Commander Talanos, take ‘Queen’ Aria into custody,” I commanded.  He quickly bound her in chains. 
   “Wait, I’m, the queen and I command…”
   “I changed my mind.  I’ve decided to make Illya my queen.  Don’t worry, you’ll hang on the gallows tomorrow.” She was taken out of the throne room.  I kissed Illya and we laughed at Aria’s fate.  I was surprised when Commander Talanos re-entered the throne room. 
   “Commander, I didn’t send for you,” I said as I rose and descended the steps of the dias. 
   “No, I did,” Illya said behind me.  Before I could turn around, I felt a sharp pain lance through my body.  I looked down, surprised to see the end of a sword through my chest. 
   “Sorry, sweetie, I’ve decided to make Talanos my King,” Illya said.  I sank to my knees.  She removed the sword and I tumbled forward, landing on the marble floor. 
   “Talanos, throw that in the refuse, then bring me Aria’s pretty head and throw her body with that.” I heard her say, as the darkness closed in over me.  I could hear the smile in Talanos’ voice. 
   “Yes, my queen.”

« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 11:24:53 PM by Red Right Hand »
Cheers!

Offline BiancaBlack

• Rep: 162
  • Guardian of the North. And of my vagina.
Re: Politics of the Kingdom [Contest Entry]
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2016, 10:26:06 PM »
You can't trust anyone in this world!

Offline Red Right Hand

• Fetishist
  • Rep: 261
  • Cloaking Device Activated
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2016, 07:49:08 PM »
This is one of the eight entries for the July/August 2016 Story Contest.

We need your support. Members and Guests are eligible to vote in our poll: http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php/topic,2322.0.html

Voting Closes in: [countdown=08,31,2016,18,31]Time has expired for this round[/countdown][/b]
Designed and directed by
his red right hand

My Bibliography

Offline Roleplaying_Dave

• Rep: 9
  • I have a bad feeling about this.
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2016, 12:58:06 PM »
Talk about a double double cross! Great tale!

Offline randomgirl

• Rep: 488
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2016, 01:11:08 PM »
wow !! This could be a tv show :)

Offline archon1980

• Rep: 25
  • The original Dark Archon
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2016, 01:42:12 AM »
Thanks everyone for responding.  It was fun to write this.  With all the amazing writers on RC, I don't expect to win, but I enjoyed the challenge.
Cheers!

Offline Red Right Hand

• Fetishist
  • Rep: 261
  • Cloaking Device Activated
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2016, 04:41:04 PM »
Oh what tangled webs we weave...

Thanks.  :cheers:
Designed and directed by
his red right hand

My Bibliography

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl