In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

• Rollerblade Girl 5 5
Currently:  
Description:

Author Topic: Rollerblade Girl  (Read 3191 times)

Offline Trickster

• Rep: 7
  • n00b
Rollerblade Girl
« on: August 05, 2016, 09:22:59 PM »
I'd been watching this girl on rollerblades for weeks now, ever since I spotted her in the park.  I've watched her; I know her routine, I know where she lives.

As I watched her house, she was inside getting ready to head out for the day. It was a beautiful day, perfect for the beach, so she decided to rollerblade to the beach. She had no idea that I was sitting in my van across from where she lives, watching and waiting.

She looked cute. Young, Latina features, well built, pretty. I perked up as she opened her door and saw that she was wearing a skimpy bikini, perfect for tanning at the beach. I watched as she pulled a pair of denim cutoffs over the bikini and began lacing and buckling her blades. When she was finished, she grabbed a pair of sunglasses off the porch and picked up a shoulder bag which I guessed was filled with sun screen and a blanket. I knew I had just a few minutes to make my move because it was only five short blocks from her house to the beach. I watched from my van as she bladed down the street, her black ponytail swinging as she skated away from home.

I slowly followed, watching her skate towards the beach. I knew from having watched her in the past that she tended to skate through an alley in order to avoid the cars and bicyclists on the street. I'd watched her carefully so I knew the ins and outs of the neighborhood so, after following her along the route she used before, I pulled the van ahead fast and headed for the alley. In the past, no one had been in the alley when I'd followed my beautiful and unsuspecting. I hoped that would be the case today and crossed my fingers that no one was in the alley this time too.

As I drove past her, I smiled as I saw in my rearview mirror that she looked both ways for cars before skating across the road to enter the alley. I was already at the other end of the alley before she entered it. I opened my door slightly and emptied a bag of small rocks and stones in the narrow path between my van and the alley wall.  I closed the door quickly and, facing the direction from which she was coming, I kept my eyes peeled out the front windshield as I watched her skate into the alley.

My girl skated fast but she spotted the rocks on the road and came to a quick stop, obviously realizing that there were too many to skate around them. Instead, she stopped, stood upright and tried to walk on her skates through the debris field I had created moments earlier. As she slowly walked through the field of rocks and stones, I quietly opening the door of my van and slipped out and into the alley. She had her hand on the wall of the alley to help keep her on her feet as she slowly made her way between the van and the alley wall. If she saw me, she gave no indication. I waited as he got closer and then I opened the back side panel of the van with a wireless remote. It was then that I struck! I grabbed her shoulder bag and tugged her backwards.

"Hey! What the . . .???" she exclaimed before I covered her mouth with my other hand and pushed her towards the opened side panel of the van.

"Get in, bitch! MOVE!" I hissed at her in a menacing tone.

The girl, caught by surprise, lost her balance as her feet slid out from under her when I shoved her through the van's side panel and climbed in with her. Once we were both inside, I closed the door to the van with the remote. I looked down at my captive who sat with her butt on the floor of the dark van. Moving towards her, I pushed her facedown on the floor of the van and pressed my knee into her back. She struggled, but I had the element of surprise going for me and her blades made struggling awkward. She did manage to kick me with one of the blades, but I ignored the pain while making a mental note about the resistance she showed. Nevertheless, I was well-prepared and it was easy to slide a piece of rope already fashioned into a loop over her head so it rested around her neck. I tugged the rope sharply and watched with a slight smile across my lips as her hands went to rope in an effort to stop me.

I'd had enough though so I barked a command at her. "Quit struggling or I'll strangle you here and now!" She managed to get one finger between the rope and her neck as I pulled the rope taut. As I did so, I felt myself growing aroused. She struggled for a few more seconds before stopping.

I snickered as I took the other end of the rope and tied it off to a bar at the roof of the van, growing even more excited as I hear you whisper, "Please, mister, don't hurt me."

"Well, just do as I say and I won't strangle you.  Fight me and I'll dump your corpse in a canyon."

That resulted in a scared look on her face as she nodded slightly in acknowledgement. I tugged the rope around her neck to emphasize the point before speaking again.

"Put your hands behind your back, wrists crossed."

She did as she was told and I picked up a roll of silver duct tape from the floor of the van and began winding it around her wrists. I made six or seven loops of the tape and I knew that she was feeling her freedom slip away. Without hesitating, I took the tape and wound another few lengths of it around her legs just below her knees to tape them together. I then reaching for her rollerblades and unlaced them. The look of terror and fear on her face thrilled me.

"You kicked me with these rollerblade things once already. I'm not gonna let you do it again!"

"I won't," she said, but it was too late. I began to unlace and unbuckle the rollerblades, tossing them into the floor on the front passenger side of the van. She frowned as she felt her socked feet on the cold floor of van.

She frowned again as I grabbed one of her feet and pulled off its sock. "That was thoughtful of you," I said as my body's weight pressed against her. "You brought your own gag!" I pushed the sock inside her mouth and packed it deep with my fingers.

"Please," she muttered through the sock, "I'll be silent."

I smiled, but in a not so nice way. "Yeah, know you will!"

She grimaced as the sweaty sock was packed in her mouth. I blew her a kiss as I tore off a strip of the duct tape and plastered it across her lips to seal the sock in place. To further muffle any noises she might make, I added two more strips of tape over the first one. "That sock isn't going anywhere now, is it?" I asked rhetorically, satisfied that her mouth was so full.

"You going to cooperate now?" I asked her.

She was making only moaning sounds now, but she shook her head yes.

I tugged on the loop around her neck. "Good!" I replied. I then began untying the rope from the bar of the van's ceiling and used it to bind her feet, one socked and the other bare.

"You'll choke yourself now if you move too much so I'd stay real still and quiet."

I think she said "Yes," but it came out as "Mppth."

With that, I climbed into the driver's seat, turned the key in the ignition and laughed aloud. "It took less than 90 seconds to make you disappear, Chrissy."

I could see the shock register on her face where she lay as she realized that I knew her name. I drove slowly out of the alley. "Yes, I know your name. I've been watching you . . . following you . . .When you've been out, I've been in your house." Her eyes were filled with even greater fear as she listened to me.

I reached into the glove box of the van and tossed a pair of panties into the back next to her. "Bet you didn't even miss these." I could tell that she recognized them. "Maybe you were even looking for them?" I laughed again, mockingly. "I've been holding them against my face and jerking off and thought about you and making you mine. And now I have you! So I don't need to jerk off any more. You're going to be my little toy. My slave even. You've disappeared without a trace."
I could see the look of despair in her eyes as she slumped in place on the floor of the van, relaxed, knowing that all hope was gone.

I continued driving down the highway at a casual speed to avoid calling attention to the van. "I've got a place . . . more than an hour from here and that's going to be your new home. We're going to become so well acquainted you and me."

She struggled a little and I watched in the mirror as the rope tightened on her my throat. Several minutes later, I pulled off the road and into a wooded area.

"Fuck it!" I said aloud. "I can't wait! No one will see us in here. The woods are plenty thick."

I reached into my back pocket for a switchblade and opened it with a quick PFFFFFT.

I could see that the sound of the blade opening made her nervous. Sweat beaded on her forehead and her eyes were filled with terror and dread, worsening as I took hold of her shirt and began slicing it with the sharp blade. As I sliced, her shirt opened to reveal the bikini top. I whistled a catcall as I put my hands on the cups of the bikini and squeezed. Her eyes welled up with tears as I groped her. The tears flowed even faster as I pulled at the bikini top and cut the straps at her shoulders with the knife. The top easily came off, leaving her now wearing just one sock, her bikini bottoms and cutoffs. I took the bikini top and rubbed it against my face as I stared down at her. "Nice tits, Chrissy!"

Dropping the bikini top, I leaned over and began begin to lick her breasts, mauling them with my hands, fingers and mouth. She tried to turn her head away as I sucked on her nipples, trapping them each between my lips and pulling on them and biting them too. I taunted her. "Your tits are everything I imagined them to be!" She turned red with humiliation as I continued to manhandle her breasts. Feeling my cock harden even more, I squeezed her breasts with one hand and used my other to undo my belt and open my shorts. I pulled out my hardness and slid my cock between her breasts, using my hands to press her breasts together around my cock. Her eyes grew wide as she saw my cock and she turned redder still, feeling so humiliated.

I continued thrusting my cock between her breasts and leering down at her with untamed lust. Eyeing, her cutoffs, I pulled them down to where her legs were taped below the knees. "Sexy bikini bottom too, Chrissy." I reached under her and squeezed her butt cheeks through the bikini bottom fabric.

"Okay . . . here's the deal, bitch."

Her eyes opened wide as I smacked her face hard.

"Pay attention!"

She nodded her head yes with tear-filled eyes. "I'm going to fuck you, but first, you're going to suck my cock. I'm going to take off the gag and you're going to suck me off.  If you scream or try biting me, I'll slam your head against the floor of the van and then fuck you in the ass with no lube! You understand what I'm telling you?"

She shook her head yes again.

"Good!" I took a firm grip of her hair, twisted it and pulled it to make her hurt even more. "You better understand because I'll fucking do it exactly as I said if you don't do what I say."

She shook her head yes again.

I let go of her hair and pulled off the three strips of silver tape from her mouth. She uttered a slight moan as I used a finger to pull the sodden sock from her mouth. I scooted up closer to her and pushed my hard cock to her lips. "Suck it! Suck it real good! NOW!"

She pursed her lips and tentatively kissed the head of my cock. She looked up at me with puppy dog eyes. "I'll do what you want, mister, just don't hurt me, please. I loved hearing her beg. I loved it even more when she opened her mouth so I could push myself deep inside it.

"Start sucking! Be a good little bitch and suck me good."

I felt the suction created by her mouth and then felt her tongue on the bottom of my cock. I moaned with pleasure telling her to suck me deep and hard as I gripped her hair in my fingers and pulled her head over my hard cock. Her tongue swirled and her cheeks grew wide as my girth filled her mouth. She tried really hard given how I had tied her. It wasn't easy but she moved her head back and forth over my shaft. The head of my cock felt the back of her mouth and I pulled her hair harder to force her to move faster over my cock. She made gulping noises which only served to urge me on.
"Oh yeah! Just like I knew . . . you were a born cocksucker," I taunted.

The head of my cock bumped against the roof of her mouth and I grinned with pleasure. "Get used to this, Chrissy. You're going to be sucking my cock a lot now that you're mine!"

She moved her mouth faster over me as if trying to get me off quickly. I felt myself getting ready to burst, so I pushed my cock deep into her mouth towards her throat. To her credit, the little cocksucker took it with hardly any effort or resistance. Holding my cock near her throat for a few seconds, I felt myself get ready, but rather than shoot in her mouth, I jerked my cock out of your mouth and erupted all over her face, hitting her nose, eyes, forehead. She closed her eyes and I smiled as I saw a small pool of my cumload in the corner of her eye.

"Now, you're marked as mine!" I told her.

I reached over and picked up the panties I stole from the hamper in her house during my break-in. I used the panties to wipe my cum from her face, catching the pool of cum between her lips last. After cleaning most of the white milky seed from her face with the stained panties, I pushed them into her mouth, picked up the three strips of tape that were previously over her lips and plastered them back again to keep the now even more stained panties in place.

She grimaced as she tasted her panties with my cum in them and I wondered if the grimace was from her own fluids on them or my new ones. I straddled her taped together legs and used the knife to cut the tape. "NOW," I announced, "I'm going to fuck you just like I promised!"

She cried softly as I peeled the cutoffs down and off her legs. Her crying intensified as I used the switchblade to cut away at the sides of her bikini bottoms and tore them off entirely. "I've been dreaming of planting my dick inside your pussy since the first time I saw you blading in the park," I told her as I slipped my index finger and middle finger inside her pussy. I stroked her with my two fingers, moving them in and out, back and forth, swirling them around inside her. She responded by raising her hips to meet my thrusting fingers.

Chuckling, I asked her, "You're liking this, aren't you? You like being tied and taped and fingered in my van, don't you?"
She shook her head emphatically from side to side, whimpering behind the panty gag. But I ignored her gagged pleas and continued fingering her. "You're wet and you're liking it."

She turned her head sideways in shame as she heard me.

"Or maybe you want something bigger than my fingers in you? Huh, Chrissy? How about my cock? You want that instead?"

She just stared blankly and slowly shook her head.

"Too fucking bad," I said as I jerked her legs apart and aimed my cock for her opening. Her eyes opened wide as I slid forward and thrust hard into her pussy. I pushed my cock inside her, taking her deep. I held her legs by your thighs with my hands and I began to thrust my hips back and forth, moving my cock in and out of her. As I thrust inside her, her legs wrapped around my waist. I began to ram my cock in and out of you faster and faster as she grew wetter and wetter, her body betraying her.

"Tight little bitch . . . just like I knew you'd be." She began fucking with me. I grinned down at her. "And you want it, too, don't you?" I enjoyed having her thrusts meet my own. She stared back at me as I took her in the back of my van, fucking her hard, deep and fast. She closed her eyes as I continued taunting her. "You DO like it I can see and feel it! Fucking Slut!"

She was red with shame but she also was moaning with pleasure. I felt the van rock as I fucked her, slamming myself into her. I raised her ankles to my shoulders and, casting a glance at her one socked foot and her other bare foot, I grew more aroused and began pummeling her body even faster and harder. She fucked back at me, but had her eyes closed and head turned.

I was grunting like an animal in heat as I thrust harder and harder, getting ready to explode insider her. "I'm gonna fill you up good!" I bragged. Thrusting a few more times and penetrating her hard and fast, I suddenly lunged forward and buried myself in her pussy. I cried out with great pleasure and erupted inside her. My body shook as I sputtered, spewed and shot my load again and again, emptying myself in her till I was completely spent.

I wondered if she was on the Pill or if in none months she'd be having my child. I guessed that time would tell, so I pulled my softening cock out of her, smiled and patted her pussy with my palm. I replaced my cock in my shorts and rubbed her pussy again. I watched as my seed leaked from her.

I then took the loop from around her neck and used the rope to tie her legs together at the ankles. I sat her up against the side of the van and made her fold her knees and rest her chin on them, forcing her to look down at her wet pussy. I took the roll of silver tape and taped her up again by winding the tape around the back of her neck and under her knees, making her hug her knees. I then pushed her onto her side in the back of the van and nodded to her. "When we get home -- to your new home, that is -- I'm going to fuck that ass!!! Yeah! After weeks of watching you and waiting, I've got you now.  Now and forever!"

She closed her eyes, feeling as if all hope was lost. And it was.

Offline Rosiex

• Rep: 67
Re: Rollerblade Girl
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2016, 01:01:04 AM »
great story! i loved the description !

Offline randomgirl

• Supergirl from Earth-24
  • Rep: 686
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2016, 02:15:55 AM »
Really hot !! Loved it :thumbs:

Offline uneasesfairy

• Rep: 11
  • Owned Submissive/Pet
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2016, 08:32:41 AM »
I fully loved this story. More please......

Offline Trickster

• n00b
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2016, 01:49:10 PM »
Thanks for the really nice comment, Rosie.  I'm glad you enjoyed the story.  I had a lot of fun writing it!

Offline Trickster

• n00b
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2016, 01:49:52 PM »
Hi Randomgirl.  I love that you loved the story  :)  Thanks for letting me know!!!

Offline Trickster

• n00b
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2016, 01:50:39 PM »
uneasesfairy -- I will see what I can do about posting something new  :)  Glad you like my writing!

Offline Rosiex

• Rep: 67
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2016, 01:35:55 AM »
I can tell you really put a lot of work into it!

Offline Teaseme69

• Rep: 141
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2016, 05:53:01 PM »
Loved the details.
Sometimes the devil on my shoulder ask "What the fuck are you doing?"

Offline Trickster

• n00b
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2016, 09:17:04 PM »
Thank you very much.  I'm glad you took the time to read the story and took even more time to offer a nice comment.

Welcome to the site too  :)

Offline Falcon01er

• Rep: 3
  • Keeping curious... until you get me wet enough
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2016, 12:48:37 AM »
Oh sweet king of hell, this made me ache so bad. I would be fucking him back too! ;)

Offline mr_hyde

• Rep: 25
  • n00b
    • Filmotheque by Mr.Hyde
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2018, 02:41:29 PM »
My cover

Offline echoremains

• Bombshell From Hell
  • Rep: 40
  • Until only my voice remains.
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2018, 12:09:05 AM »
Loved this! 
~EchoRemains

Offline Trickster

• n00b
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2018, 08:15:00 PM »
THAT  is awesome. Thank you! It depicts the story perfectly!

Offline Trickster

• n00b
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2018, 08:16:33 PM »
Thank you. I enjoyed writing it. :) I'm really glad that you checked it out.

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl