In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: Asphyxia  (Read 1172 times)

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 1004
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
Re: Asphyxia
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2017, 02:45:19 PM »
Aw, you're all such sweethearts! Actually, I'll hopefully be able to practice with my boyfriend when he makes the trip up here in a few months. He's kindly going to sacrifice himself to spare you all. I can't believe how giving and generous everyone I've met on the internet has been.  ;)

We may have to intercept him and prevent his sacrifice. Who's with me? HURUUUUU :leo:

Don't hurt him too much, especially his face. I want to use it as my throne at some point. -cosmicwitch
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
Piers Morgan's being a cunt about something agai- Ah, for fuck sake, Piers Morgan's being a Crunchy Nut Corn Flake about something again. -the_silkman
I will reach down your throat through your stomach into your urogenital tract and pull your DICK INSIDE OUT. -zero

Offline ChazGasps

• Rep: 9
  • n00b
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2019, 12:21:44 AM »
I love asphyxia/bloodchoking both giving and receiving. It only happens at certain times and is certainly too risky but happens regardless..

Offline drchloro

• Rep: 13
  • n00b
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2019, 09:15:11 AM »
I enjoy choking, but rarely do it until my partner is out.

Offline archon1980

• Oblivion beckons
  • Rep: 73
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2019, 01:51:51 PM »
Asphyxia, is a turn on for me.  With that being said, there are a few reasons why I won’t do it. 

1. Because it’s a turn on, what if, I climax at the crucial moment when my partner needs me to stop.  I don’t think it WOULD happen, but my anxiety reminds me, that it COULD, happen. 

2. Speaking of my anxiety, there are too few people I trust, to give that level of control over to. 

I know there’ll be people who’ll scratch their heads and say ‘But, Archon, that’s why there are failsafes in place.’  Bottom line is, I don’t trust myself and have too much trouble, trusting others. 

Maybe that’s irrational, but that’s the way my fucked up mind works. 

Sorry if my tirade strayed too far from the original post. 

Archon

Offline pantherx

• Rep: 201
  • The quiet one
    • Drag Her Into Darkness- My Bdsmlr blog
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2019, 12:40:34 PM »
I love the fantasy of choking her during sex, but there is far too much to go wrong for me to ever really consider it.  A hand on the throat for the "threat" of it?  Sure, but I'd be too worried about actually hurting someone to do it.

Offline drchloro

• Rep: 13
  • n00b
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2019, 06:19:16 AM »
Chloroform role play can also be a form of breath play. I would never use the real drug, as the potential dangers are too great. But it's easy and fun to play out; clamp a cloth over the woman's mouth and nose and hold it there while she screams and struggles.

If the cloth is thick and you're really clamping it hard over her nose and mouth, she will suffocate if the scene goes on long enough. Obviously, this has to be done very carefully. As a general rule of thumb, take the cloth away from her face as soon as she goes limp.

Offline apexslaver

• Stepping Razor
  • Rep: 10
  • Just a nigga with a rocket launcher
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2019, 01:18:54 AM »
Met a woman on tinder was making out with her and she guided my hand to her throat and I instantly understood and squeezed not hard but enough her moans and seeing her buck her pelvic area in the air was really sexy left some wet spots on her pink panties too.

Also would choke this trans booty call I had she came really hard from it

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl