In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
  • the resurrected happy cheery thread 5 2
Currently:  

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: the resurrected happy cheery thread  (Read 105437 times)

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 600
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
Re: the resurrected happy cheery thread
« Reply #690 on: April 24, 2017, 04:43:36 PM »
One of the sales clerks turned out to be a pegasister. She noticed me buying ponies and started nattering about which ones she had and we both agreed Luna is best princess and then we brohoofed -Trill
I always just made every girl a lesbian and the men always set themselves on fire making breakfast -James Moriarty
I feel like that would cut into my counterstrike time though so I'd just sit on the drill while I played with my keyboard instead -Nyx
It's not my fault I make bitches wetter than a spastic's chin. :shrug: -steg

Offline death2uall

• Rep: 68
  • Rider of the Pale Horse
« Reply #691 on: April 24, 2017, 05:10:04 PM »
"I want to breed with you because our children would have the intelligence of Stephen Hawking, the stamina of young werewolves, the conscience of a komodo dragon, and the forgiving, pacific nature of Genghis Khan". -death2uall, to Ingenue

“For a people who invented absinthe and blowjobs, sometimes the French can be a drag.”  --Richard Kadrey, Aloha from Hell

“She is starting to damage my calm!”  -- Jayne, Serenity

Offline death2uall

• Rep: 68
  • Rider of the Pale Horse
« Reply #692 on: April 24, 2017, 05:43:47 PM »
"I want to breed with you because our children would have the intelligence of Stephen Hawking, the stamina of young werewolves, the conscience of a komodo dragon, and the forgiving, pacific nature of Genghis Khan". -death2uall, to Ingenue

“For a people who invented absinthe and blowjobs, sometimes the French can be a drag.”  --Richard Kadrey, Aloha from Hell

“She is starting to damage my calm!”  -- Jayne, Serenity

Offline cosmicwitch

• Rep: 271
« Reply #693 on: April 24, 2017, 08:41:56 PM »
Needs more raccoons.

Raccoons :heart:
Gladly feast on those who would subdue you.

Offline TarnishedInnocence

• Rep: 173
  • Pastel Princess
    • Tarnished Innocence's Tumblr
« Reply #694 on: May 03, 2017, 07:06:40 AM »

Dunno where to put this, but I have to share it :giggle:
I love it when I'm sassy and she calls me "Little Miss Thang" or when she's putting me in my place and it's "My Little Cunt". I love it even more when it's cuddle time and it's "My Little Inny" :stuffy:

Offline cosmicwitch

• Rep: 271
« Reply #695 on: May 03, 2017, 08:58:34 AM »
Quote from: TarnishedInnocence

Dunno where to put this, but I have to share it :giggle:

So cute @TarnishedInnocence but... is it me or does the chap in this gif look a bit like Ted Bundy?

Legalities:

Sloth love  :heart: :x
Gladly feast on those who would subdue you.

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #696 on: May 08, 2017, 03:36:42 PM »
Courtesy of @Sem .

Silly stuff. It matters. *sage nod*

One of the sales clerks turned out to be a pegasister. She noticed me buying ponies and started nattering about which ones she had and we both agreed Luna is best princess and then we brohoofed -Trill
I always just made every girl a lesbian and the men always set themselves on fire making breakfast -James Moriarty
I feel like that would cut into my counterstrike time though so I'd just sit on the drill while I played with my keyboard instead -Nyx

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #697 on: May 08, 2017, 03:39:44 PM »

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #698 on: May 08, 2017, 03:44:30 PM »

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #699 on: May 08, 2017, 03:57:47 PM »
happyhappyhappyhappyhappy

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin