In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: Contest Entrants  (Read 288 times)

Offline Smirkin

• Rep: 468
  • Midgets whistling through the air!
    • Smirkin's Corner - Tumblr
Contest Entrants
« on: September 27, 2016, 06:14:15 PM »
WINNER
OF
MAY/JUNE 2017

???

VOTE
Theme: Phobia/Physician(s)/Psionics
A Word Count Limit of 2,500 words or less

Congratulations and much appreciation to the current winner, as well as to all who participated.  It can be nerve-racking to write and submit a story for others to read and judge in hopes for a vote while sometimes stepping out of the comfort zone to work within the selected themes.  Without any of your entries there would be no contest to take part in.  Also, a thank you to @Red Right Hand who certifies all the entries and keeps it all organized and possible.

Find out more about the Story Contest.

Previous Winners

EssenceofRed
pinkwarkitten14
Red Right Hand
kittyumbrass
LiskaHunter
Smirkin
RayPistonprowl
the savage
ShySweetie

Particpants

Tragedy
FrodoKreuger
BlackKnight
Avendia
Eri
Leftwanting
BiancaBlack
Bludmagnus
Nyx
caveshots
WildDesire
BlankSlate
archon1980
rvplymates
Rosiex
slimfatter
fallen saint
pantherx
LaMusica
DarkWolf
Corvid

Authors, if you would like a different photo, and/or quote on your page please send them to me via PM.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 06:22:01 AM by Smirkin »

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 630
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
Re: Contest Winner: RayPistonprowl
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2016, 01:03:54 AM »
@Smirkin Thank you. And I totally lol'd at that gif of Snoop Dogg or wotever he's calling himself now.  :rofl:
« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 01:05:55 PM by RayPistonprowl »
Quit staring at my ass or I'll back it up on your face and see if you can learn to breathe through your urethra. -cosmicwitch
I very often rape people with my corkscew duck penis and murder them by squishing them in an amplexus ball with all my guy friends. -Ingenue
Maybe there is a god. Maybe there are 2,000 gods. Maybe one of them has like 18 tits and five cocks. The only thing I ask is that it all just stays off my lawn. -Dark Places
A good cup of tea lies between He-Man and Donald Trump in colour. -the_silkman

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 630
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
Re: Contest Winner: RayPistonprowl
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2016, 05:27:39 PM »
I've written Part 2 of the Courier now:
"The Courier, Pt 2: The Key" http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php/topic,2845.0.html

A part 3 will probably eventually happen. :uhoh:
Quit staring at my ass or I'll back it up on your face and see if you can learn to breathe through your urethra. -cosmicwitch
I very often rape people with my corkscew duck penis and murder them by squishing them in an amplexus ball with all my guy friends. -Ingenue
Maybe there is a god. Maybe there are 2,000 gods. Maybe one of them has like 18 tits and five cocks. The only thing I ask is that it all just stays off my lawn. -Dark Places
A good cup of tea lies between He-Man and Donald Trump in colour. -the_silkman

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin