In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: Contest Winner: the savage  (Read 155 times)

Offline Smirkin

• Rep: 271
  • Hmmm...
    • Smirkin's Corner
Contest Winner: the savage
« on: September 27, 2016, 06:14:15 PM »
WINNER
OF
NOVEMBER/DECEMBER 2016

the savage

She was never rescued.
Theme: A Wild Card theme of Fan-Fic:
Your story must feature fictional characters from a known work or series. Books, television shows or movies allowed.
A Word Count Limit of 3,000 words or less

Congratulations and much appreciation to the current winner, as well as to all who participated.  It can be nerve-racking to write and submit a story for others to read and judge in hopes for a vote while sometimes stepping out of the comfort zone to work within the selected themes.  Without any of your entries there would be no contest to take part in.  Also, a thank you to @Red Right Hand who certifies all the entries and keeps it all organized and possible.

Find out more about the Story Contest.

Previous Winners

EssenceofRed
pinkwarkitten14
Red Right Hand
kittyumbrass
LiskaHunter
Smirkin
RayPistonprowl
the savage

Particpants

Tragedy
FrodoKreuger
BlackKnight
Avendia
Eri
Leftwanting
BiancaBlack
Bludmagnus
Nyx
caveshots
WildDesire
BlankSlate
archon1980
rvplymates
Rosiex
slimfatter
fallen saint
pantherx

Authors, if you would like a different photo, and/or quote on your page please send them to me via PM.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 04:11:17 PM by Smirkin »

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 540
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
Re: Contest Winner: RayPistonprowl
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2016, 01:03:54 AM »
@Smirkin Thank you. And I totally lol'd at that gif of Snoop Dogg or wotever he's calling himself now.  :rofl:
« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 01:05:55 PM by RayPistonprowl »
I always worry about clicking on what you send me. -the savage, to Ingenue (LOL)
Like Pepe LePew, sometimes you just gotta take the pussy. -The Demented Wizard
Listen up you cretinfaced knobcheese...you need to back the fuck truck up and park yerself in it. -wetslut
Who burns their tits on the stove while boiling water? I'll tell you. This chick does. -southernbelle
There's nothing like coming home and taking off your bra after a long, hard day of having boobs. -lysyn

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 540
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
Re: Contest Winner: RayPistonprowl
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2016, 05:27:39 PM »
I've written Part 2 of the Courier now:
"The Courier, Pt 2: The Key" http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php/topic,2845.0.html

A part 3 will probably eventually happen. :uhoh:
I always worry about clicking on what you send me. -the savage, to Ingenue (LOL)
Like Pepe LePew, sometimes you just gotta take the pussy. -The Demented Wizard
Listen up you cretinfaced knobcheese...you need to back the fuck truck up and park yerself in it. -wetslut
Who burns their tits on the stove while boiling water? I'll tell you. This chick does. -southernbelle
There's nothing like coming home and taking off your bra after a long, hard day of having boobs. -lysyn

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin