In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: The Summer Job (for ShySweetie)  (Read 2783 times)

Offline Corvid

• Rep: 61
  • A gentleman and a scholar
The Summer Job (for ShySweetie)
« on: October 11, 2016, 12:20:09 AM »
I don't know how naive someone would have to be to think there's actually good money to be had picking grapes for the summer. Most of the actual workers at the vineyard are accepting money under the table; a little less than minimum wage, in fact, to "offset" the scorching-hot tin-roofed shacks where they sleep, the crap food they eat, and the water they drink on their breaks.

But every year, there's a few bright college students sending me their pictures. Thinking that picking grapes in some half-desert town they've never heard of, way off the highway and not even marked on most maps, is going to be an "adventure". That they'll work on their tans, hitch-hike into L.A. on the weekends. Maybe flirt with a handsome, muscular young man who barely speaks English, but she'll be the one to teach him "the universal language"...

I toss the pics of the boys; most of them are hedging their bets in case they can't get work in the canneries or fishing boats up north, anyway. There was a decent crop of girls, though, and one in particular caught my eye.

The bus barely stops at the drop-off point; it's got forty stops to make at nowheres like this one, and it's closing its doors and rushing off in a cloud of diesel fumes and heat haze before she even has time to ask the driver if he's sure this is her stop.

They do that every time. It doesn't look much like the brochure. The vines are pretty enough, and there's my house, but we keep the shacks out of the glossies. And around it, it's pretty much rocks and scrub as far as the eye can see. You could walk fifty miles and not see another soul. Some have. No accounting for what a rowdy young thing might get up to, on their own for the first time, away from college and parents.

Heat stroke. Coyotes. Sad story, but they did sign a waiver, as I've reminded a few parents.

I'm smiling as I approach, watching her take it all in and find herself underwhelmed, maybe even horrified. I'm taking her in while she does it, as I extend my hand.

"Hey, there, cutie," I say, eyes twinkling. "Name's Jack. And you would be..."

Offline ShySweetie

• The Innocent Babygirl
  • Rep: 48
  • Jay's Little Pwincess
Re: The Summer Job (for ShySweetie)
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2016, 12:51:44 AM »
I look around as I step off of the bus. It definitely didn't look like the brochure. This looked like nothing more than a rocky desert. The heat and brightness of the sun was quite intense to the point where I had to squint my blue eyes just to see. I was glad that I had my black hair up in a ponytail and was wearing shorts and a wide strapped tank-top, otherwise the heat would've killed me.

I put my hand above my eyes, attempting to shield the blinding sun as I looked around and took it all in. Brown, sand, dirt, rocks, that's all you could see for miles on end. For a second I thought I might have been at the wrong stop, but the bus had already left.

I see a man approach my, extending his hand an introducing himself. I smile and take his hand, shaking it. "My name is Lily," I answer.
"I'm not afraid of the dark, I'm afraid of what's in it"

Offline Corvid

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2016, 01:04:08 AM »
"Right! Lily!" I cock my finger at her. "The college program. I've been expecting you."

I half-turn her around as I scoop the backpack from her shoulders, swinging it easily at the end of my arm as I start to walk briskly towards my house.

"I'll just help you with this, shall I? There's a few boxes we've got to check off to find out where you'll be working, where you'll be sleeping, if you'll just follow me..."

Separating them from their possessions always starts them off on the wrong foot. They're in the middle of nowhere, with no obvious means of escape, and someone they've just met has essentially mugged them right off the bus- and so easily that they're often intimidated as well as embarrassed. I'm looking forward to seeing how she takes it.

Offline ShySweetie

• The Innocent Babygirl
  • Jay's Little Pwincess
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2016, 02:02:09 AM »
I cocked my head a little bit. My bag wasn't that much it carry. After all, it was only one. I felt a bad feeling growing in the pit of my stomach. Naive me, passed it off as nothing. I smile. Perhaps he was just being a gentleman?

"Oh, why thank you!" I smile as I walk with him. As we walk I look around. Sure, this p,ace did give me the creeps. But...I assumed that, maybe it would be better in the future, once I got used to it here. One of those 'don't judge a book by its cover' deals.

Offline Corvid

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2016, 11:55:59 AM »
Such a polite girl, thinking the best of people! I was almost going to feel bad when she found out.

Almost.

My place appears to be a one-story house of decent but not extravagant dimensions, adobe with the usual sloping clay-tile roof. A palatial mansion it's not, but it's clearly a damn sight less third-world than the shacks.  The cellar and sub-cellar add significantly to its over-all square footage, not that they're obvious from the outside. It has two entrances to the front, one to a screened-off porch, the other to my office space; the office is where we head now.

The room is wood-paneled, with cheap plastic blinds over the windows and fluorescent tubes buzzing behind pebbled plastic overhead. It has a wide wooden desk with a wire outbox full of papers and an office chair behind it, the single chair in the space, which I proceed to occupy, sliding her backpack underneath the desk.

"So, Lily..." I say, taking some irrelevant papers out of the outbox and shuffling them, "Do you have a cell phone on you? If you do, I'm going to need it for the duration. We have an emergency weather service notify us in case there's an incoming storm that might mean we have to shelter or fortify the vines, and competing signals just screw it up something awful. It's not like you get much service out here, anyway."

The last part, at least, is true. But I like to cover my bases.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 12:43:47 PM by Corvid »

Offline ShySweetie

• The Innocent Babygirl
  • Jay's Little Pwincess
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2016, 07:41:24 PM »
I was looking around the room, when you're voice took my attention. I cocked my head to the side at your request. Take my cell phone? That was a very odd thing to say. The reason for conflicting signals didn't make much sense to me. Then again, I was never very tech savy. Perhaps he was right.

"Oh, sure, no problem," I reply. I dig into my back pocket and hand him my cell phone. "Here you go."

Offline Corvid

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2016, 08:08:22 PM »
"Thank you, sweet thing." I turn the phone off and slip it into my own pocket, making a mental note to remove the battery when I had a moment. Again, no taking chances- every other phone is equipped with some sort of GPS, and I'd heard things about law enforcement's ability to track people by their phones.

"Before we figure out where you're going to be working," I continue smoothly, "We're going to need to establish a few things about your physical fitness and range of motion. I certainly don't want you pulling a muscle on your first day- I'm sure you understand how far we are from any kind of medical care out here!"

"...So what I'd like you to do is to stand on tiptoe, stretch your arms up as far as you can, pull your shoulders back, and hold that pose for ten seconds. When you've done that, I want you to return to the soles of your feet, bend over the desk, and lean forward as far as you can without resting any weight on the desk."

I stand from the chair and take a step back to give her room- and give myself a better vantage point.

Offline ShySweetie

• The Innocent Babygirl
  • Jay's Little Pwincess
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2016, 08:57:44 PM »
I thought it was a bit of a strange way to determine my physical fitness. Then again, I was going to be pick grapes. So, of course I'd have to have a strong upper half and arms. I took a death breath.

Slowly, I stood on my tiptoes, stretched my arms up, and pulled my shoulders back. This felt slightly embarrassing, as it protruded my large breasts forward. I held the pose for ten seconds, then returned to the soles of my feet.

I then bent over the desk and leaned forward, trying not to put any weight on it. Although, a bit of my breasts were touching the desk. Curse these things, I've always hated them

Offline Corvid

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2016, 01:39:01 AM »
I'm trying not to openly leer as she pulls her shoulders back. The girl has got a gorgeous pair of tits, and I'm looking forward to getting a better look at them. Just watching them strain against that tank top is starting to get me stirred up.

When she bends forward, I'm watching the arch of her back and the curve of her backside in the shorts. It's an awkward position, to be sure, and one that's filled with notes of submission. Practically begging to be taken.

Instead, I bring the heel of my hand down on her tailbone- not too hard, more a tap than a blow. With a bit of a lurch, she falls on her front on the desk, her breasts flattening against the wood.

"Ah!" I say, sternly. "Now, you see, Lily... This is what I was afraid of. You need to have a sense of where your center of gravity is when you're bent like that. If you lose your balance when you're working the vines like that, you could grab a vine on the way down and destroy it- maybe be the end of a whole varietal, in some places. You need to be able to bend like that while keeping steady."

I shake my head with feigned disappointment as she lifts herself away from the desk. "Why don't you try that again, starting from the stretch upward. Close your eyes, see if that helps you get a better sense of where your weight is shifting. Maybe give it a good thirty seconds on your toes before you try the bend forward again. Let me hear you count."

Offline ShySweetie

• The Innocent Babygirl
  • Jay's Little Pwincess
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2016, 02:43:48 AM »
I didn't know what happened. I thought I was balancing just fine, until I fell forward and squished my breasts on the desk. I hiss lightly in slight pain from it. I thought I felt something tap me....must've been my imagination.

I lift myself from the desk, and look at Jack. When he tells me to do it again, this time giving my some pointers, I nod and get into position. I close my eyes and count to thirty. After the thirty seconds, I bend forward over the desk again.

Offline Corvid

« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2016, 03:20:51 AM »
"Now keep steady on your feet, Lily," I warn. I watch her weight shifting slightly, the tightness of her calves, that delectable ass.

Cupping my hand, I raise it high, and slam it into her buttock hard. I think she's still too shocked to respond when my hand smacks down against her rump again on the other side.

There's an enjoyable solidness to her body as my hand slaps her flesh. This girl is going to be able to endure some punishment.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 01:11:04 PM by Corvid »

Offline ShySweetie

• The Innocent Babygirl
  • Jay's Little Pwincess
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2016, 01:38:21 PM »
Did I truly just feel that? I was in shock at the first slap, thinking it was my imagination. It wasn't until the next hard slap, that I knew it wasn't. I couldn't believe that you had just slapped my on my butt.

Quickly, I lean up from the desk and look at you. "W-what was that?" I cry out, looking at you in shock

Offline Corvid

« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2016, 01:52:57 PM »
I hiss in a show of exasperation. "Lily...!"

Shaking my head, I start to pace in the confinement of the office.

"A small distraction- a little discomfort- and you immediately lose your focus on the task? How the hell am I supposed to believe that you're going to be out there in ninety, a hundred degree heat, keeping on the job, when you can't even keep your mind on something for a minute straight? I'm beginning to think we made a mistake, agreeing to pay for your travel and boarding!"

Offline ShySweetie

• The Innocent Babygirl
  • Jay's Little Pwincess
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2016, 08:33:24 PM »
My eyes widen at him. "W-what?" I cried.

"A little discomfort?! Y-you spanked my butt...!" I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"A-and no, you didn't make a mistake," I continued. "Smacking my behind that...that's sexual harassment!

Offline Corvid

« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2016, 10:28:41 PM »
The good humor seeps from my face, leaving only a smile that doesn't touch my eyes.

"'Sexual harassment?' No, you pampered little princess. It's not sexual harassment. It's your job."

I take her by the shoulders and slam her against the wall, one hand moving down her torso to cup her breast tightly.

"I can see you aren't going to be worth a damn picking grapes, so you can just service me, instead."

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl