In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: The Summer Job (for ShySweetie)  (Read 2782 times)

Offline Corvid

• Rep: 61
  • A gentleman and a scholar
Re: The Summer Job (for ShySweetie)
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2016, 08:29:42 PM »
Reaching under her, my fingers push against the softness of her belly as I thrust, feeling the play of her abdominal muscles under my hands as they tighten with every gut-wracking penetration. I shove them into her harder, taxing her breathing, worsening the churning, cramping in her guts as I pound her.

"Grip the cock inside you, whore," I snarl. "I'm going to pound your tight little ass to pieces until you make me come... Squeeze it tight, I want to feel you break...!"

Offline ShySweetie

• The Innocent Babygirl
  • Rep: 48
  • Jay's Little Pwincess
« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2016, 08:44:53 PM »
I continue to sob as he brutally violates me.

I didn't want to listen, I don't want to do it. But I knew that if I didn't, I may hurt worse than what I already did.

Reluctantly, I obey and squeeze your cock tighter.
"I'm not afraid of the dark, I'm afraid of what's in it"

Offline Corvid

« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2016, 09:32:47 PM »
"That's it...!"

Feeling her rectal sheath squeeze like a knot as I draw back; feeling that knot wrench open as I spear my cock deep into her guts. Her breathless, broken gasping with every stab of my hardness into her softness. I'm hurting her so badly, so deeply, and I'm light-headed with the pleasure of pillaging her ass.

I grab her hair, pulling her body back; my hand reaches around and begins to slap her heavy breast hard as I drive toward my climax.

"Ripping... Your... Tight... Little... Ass... You... Fucking... BITCH...!"

The dam breaks, and I gasp with ecstasy as I flood her bowels with my burning semen, rocking against her as I make her milk every last dreg of my spunk into her rectum.

"Ahhh...! Oh, oh Lily... You're going to be... such a good little fuck-toy...!"
« Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 09:35:31 PM by Corvid »

Offline ShySweetie

• The Innocent Babygirl
  • Jay's Little Pwincess
« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2016, 09:51:33 PM »
My voice became hoarse and weakened from my screams of pain.

His savage cock, burying itself deep inside of me. The excruciating agony overwhelming my tight and bleeding cavern.

I couldn't help but continue to cry out, begging for mercy.

My tear-filled eyes grew large as his thick, hot load shot inside of me. I whimpered loudly, sobbing in shame, humiliation, and pain.

Offline Corvid

« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2016, 10:00:39 PM »
I grunt as I pull myself free of her clinging backside. My anatomy is pink with the friction, but the streaks of red are all from pretty, sobbing Lily, knees trembling on the edge of buckling, pressed into the desk like it's all that's keeping her up.

Breathing slowly and deeply as I recover from my pleasant exertions, I walk around the desk and unlock its drawer. There's a long metal rod with a hook inside; I use the tool to pry open a catch under the office's carpet, pulling open the trap door hidden beneath, the dim lights along the walls coming on as the trap is thrown open.

Turning back to the girl, I give her a slap on her well-fucked bottom. "Get down these stairs, fuck-toy. We need to get you cleaned up."

Offline ShySweetie

• The Innocent Babygirl
  • Jay's Little Pwincess
« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2016, 10:06:30 PM »
I yelp and jumped forward as he spanks my bottom. It sent pain through my tender area.

I reluctantly turn to face Jack. My eyes were red and puffy from crying so much. Sniffling, I slowly go to take a step. But walking, well, it sent pain through my ass, and my legs were still shaking from the merciless fucking.

I whimper and fall to my knees.

Crying, I hesitantly crawl towards the stairs. At least crawling didn't cause my as much pain as walking.

Offline Corvid

« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2016, 10:19:32 PM »
I snort as she crawls toward the stairs. "Drama queen."

Privately, I'm feeling a pleasant, sexual burn running through my stomach and loins, almost a pride that the suffering I've inflicted on the girl is lingering in her. I wanted her pain to last; I wanted her to be utterly unable to forget or deny her defilement, and the way it clearly still has its teeth in her with every movement has me re-living the pleasure of it in my mind.

It takes forever for her to get down the stairs this way, naturally, but the fulfillment of my immediate sexual appetite has me in a somewhat tolerant mood as I follow, slamming the trap door shut.

The space beneath the office is concrete, all but bare. A shower head juts from the wall in one corner, with a pair of plastic pumps for soap and shampoo slightly beneath it, and a drain in the floor. There are a pair of re-enforced steel vents next to the shower to ventilate the area; the dungeon space is hard enough to keep clean without having to worry about mildew issues.

Opposite the shower is a filthy mattress; near that, a number of iron loops are set into plates in the wall for the attachment of chains and ropes.

As Lily pulls herself from the last step to the cement floor, I gesture towards the shower. "Get yourself cleaned up. Looking presentably fuckable is a big part of your new job."
« Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 10:21:52 PM by Corvid »

Offline ShySweetie

• The Innocent Babygirl
  • Jay's Little Pwincess
« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2016, 10:26:21 PM »
I back up against the wall, cowering against it. I felt so terrified.

I wished I had never came here. The torturing sodomization that he put me through, the pain, the fear, the agony...this was all too much for me. I prayed to go back home.

I was beyond terrified of him, not knowing if he was going to fuck me or beat me again. My body shakes as I hang my head down.

"P-please...." I whisper. "P-please just let me go....I....I won't tell anyone.

Offline Corvid

« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2016, 10:43:07 PM »
I laugh, watching her pressed against the wall. Letting my eyes slowly rake across her body; letting her see me looking at her, panting and crying.

"You know, I'm almost tempted. You know there isn't going to be another bus through here in forever, right? You can go days without seeing so much as a semi truck. This little road off-shoot isn't the best way to get to, well, anywhere. Look, there goes half-naked Lily, no idea which way is up, wandering through desert heat. No food, no water..."

I cock my head, licking my lips.

"Of course, that's assuming you even make it off the vineyard grounds. You know the guys who do actual work here? A lot of them are ex-cons. Most of the rest are illegals of one sort or another. They all know I've got a new girl, here. And the precedent says that if I'm not happy with her, they get her. Would you like that, Lily? I seem to recall they had a train going on one girl for a day and a half straight. I had to pull 'em off her to get any work done."

I crack my knuckles, putting a hand on a hip, looking at her as though I'm sizing up where to hit her.

"But I paid good money to get you out here, and if you think you aren't going to make yourself worth my time and money... Well, you're in for some nasty surprises. And I say that knowing perfectly well that you think you've already had some."

"You're all alone out here, sweet thing. And as bad as you think things are, if I'm not enjoying your stay here, they're going to get a hell of a lot worse."

"So why don't you be a good girl and get your bleeding ass under that shower? I don't think you want me to believe you're shirking on your job."

Offline ShySweetie

• The Innocent Babygirl
  • Jay's Little Pwincess
« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2016, 10:53:47 PM »
I look up at him, eyes filled with terror.

He was right...I had no way to get out of here. And I couldn't wander the desert...I would die. But, the thought of the illegals and ex-cons; the thought of being attacked by all of them sent shivers down my spine...especially if they lasted for a day and a half.

Jack truly terrified me. I had never been so scared in my life. But, if I wanted to stay alive, I knew I had to do what he told me to.

I take a breath, turning my head and looking away from him.

"Y-yes Sir..." I reply in a small voice. Reluctantly, I carefully walk over to the shower, wincing in pain slightly with every step I took until I was under the shower head. 

Offline Corvid

« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2016, 11:02:10 PM »
"The left pump is soap, the right one is shampoo. The lever in the middle there is the water. You want to crank it for a good half a rotation, or you might get scalded. Oh, and by the way... It's not coming out of its moorings, so it's not going to be the weapon you use to surprise me when you're fantasizing your daring escape."

I sit down on the steps, cradling my slightly sore anatomy, which is already starting to stiffen again as I watch the girl cower.

"Your tits pretty sore from the working-over I gave them when I was cumming up your ass...? Give them a good soaping."

Offline ShySweetie

• The Innocent Babygirl
  • Jay's Little Pwincess
« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2016, 11:07:19 PM »
I gulp and barely nod.

I reach and turn the water on. It felt nice to have the hot water run down on my. I had only wished that it was wash away the shame I felt.

I pump some soap into my hands. I hesitantly begin to lather up my tender breasts, rubbing the soap on my sore nipples and areolas, cupping my breasts gently.

Exposure consumed me as I stood there, washing my breasts with you watching me. 

Offline Corvid

« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2016, 11:14:56 PM »
I smile, peeling off my shirt as I watch her hands move over her body. My hands return to my stiffening cock, rubbing it gently as I continue to watch her.

"Good, Lily. You have a lovely pair of boobs. The sheen of soap suits them. Really turns a man on."

My teeth gleam in the dim light of the dungeon.

"Now, reach back and clean your ass thoroughly. It's never going to be as tight as the first time, but you can bet I'll be using it again."

"...Oh, and I bet that soap is going to sting. Be... thorough, though..."
« Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 11:19:14 PM by Corvid »

Offline ShySweetie

• The Innocent Babygirl
  • Jay's Little Pwincess
« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2016, 11:20:56 PM »
I whimper, my bottom lip quivering.

I get some more soap and slowly reach behind me, lathering my sore bottom. I squeezed my eyes shut and carefully soaped up my torn hole...I wish I hadn't done that. The soap stung pretty bad.

I cry out as the soap burned and stung me. "A-ahh!" I whimper and whine loudly, but forced myself to continue washing.

Offline Corvid

« Reply #44 on: October 16, 2016, 11:27:45 PM »
She can see I'm enjoying her hurt. My hand keeps moving on my cock as I pull off my pants, my underwear.

"Very good. I like watching the little sacrifices you make... Making your body ready for the next time I decide to fuck you. Making yourself clean for the next time I drive myself into your tight, aching rectum... Soaping up your torn ass while the man who tore it watches you..."

I emit a rumbling sigh of contentment. Naked, I stand, still watching her.

"...Now your pussy... Show me what you do in the shower when no one's looking... Show me how you pleasure yourself..."

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl