In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: The Summer Job (for ShySweetie)  (Read 2784 times)

Offline ShySweetie

• The Innocent Babygirl
  • Rep: 48
  • Jay's Little Pwincess
Re: The Summer Job (for ShySweetie)
« Reply #300 on: January 09, 2017, 03:39:43 PM »
"A-ahhh! I-I am!" I whimper, feeling his hot, thick cum shooting inside me, filling me up. My body can hardly take the brutal poundings, driving me into the mattress, my cries filling the room.

There's no doubt that I'm already bruised, his thrusts making it even worse. I shake in pain, pleasure, and fear as his hand slithers up my body, past my tummy and nipples. As his fingers trail across my lips, I gently kiss them, still looking into Master's eyes.

"Yes Master...I am yours...anything and everything for you Master.." I whisper to him.

There is no longer any ounce of fighting or resisting left in me. It all has collapsed, like a burning building. All I want now, is to be with Master...to please him, no matter what it takes. My hands rubs his shoulders sensually.
"I'm not afraid of the dark, I'm afraid of what's in it"

Offline Corvid

• Rep: 61
  • A gentleman and a scholar
« Reply #301 on: January 09, 2017, 05:08:36 PM »
As she kisses my fingers, my aggression begins to fade. Her hands rub the muscles in my shoulders, and a long breath I hadn't realized I'd been holding escapes my body. Slowly I pull myself from the heat of Lily's pussy.

I find the end of the chain to her collar, which has been migrating around the bed during our exertions. I lock it to the headboard, then climb into the bed next to my pet, reaching down to pull the covers over us. I turn her next to me, urging her to rest her head on my chest, stroking her hair, feeling her body pressed against mine.

"Good slave..." I murmur. "Pretty slave."

I kiss her forehead, easing her sweat-dampened hair away from her face.

Offline ShySweetie

• The Innocent Babygirl
  • Rep: 48
  • Jay's Little Pwincess
« Reply #302 on: January 09, 2017, 06:46:07 PM »
I'm a little unsure what Master has planned for me as he attaches my chain to the head board. But when he pulls the blanket over us, I sigh in happiness.

Eagerly, I press myself against his body, nuzzling his chest, not wanting any space to come between our bodies.

When his lips touch my forehead, happiness and security overwhelm me. I feel safe in Master's arms.

"Mm...yes Master...I never wanna leave you...", I mumble softly, my heavy eye lids slowly closing as sleep takes me.
"I'm not afraid of the dark, I'm afraid of what's in it"

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl