In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

• You're my girl now (an essence/savage story) 5 3
Currently:  
Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: You're my girl now (an essence/savage story)  (Read 10577 times)

Offline the savage

• Rep: 343
  • everything is better with blood
You're my girl now (an essence/savage story)
« on: December 14, 2016, 10:18:09 PM »
I walk straight in to The Speakeasy, even though there is a line that stretches completely around the block.  This is the hottest joint in town and getting in is the sort of thing people dream of.  And I am most certainly not one of the beautiful people.  My face far too scarred, a nose that has been broken more than a handful of times resting broadly on a face that is square and angular.  And yet, I get right in.  Because the boss owns the club and his underbosses always get in.  We are treated like the royalty we are in here.  We might not be able to fully claim control of the city, having to remain in the shadows but the government lost control of it nearly a decade ago.  We are the rulers now, but damned if we can say it.  The peons might be weak, the feds might not have a spine but if you actually mutter about secession then the army hammers you.  Ain't no profit in war. 

I take a prime seat in the front row.  Claiming a table meant for at least six by myself.  Seeing the person who had the reservation being told, firmly but politely that it is not theirs anymore.  Shows about to start, and I never want to miss something like this.  Always wanted to sample the singer, a real dime piece.  best bod in the world.  But she's the bosses.  So strictly off limits.  Still, can't kill me for looking.  Everybody else does when she comes out in her diamond suit.  Naked 'cept for some shiny in the right places.  Like I said, hottest ticket in town.

so entranced, that I always am I actually miss the waitress coming to me.  Asking me what I need.  Glancing at her, I know exactly what I need.  But for now I order a bottle and wait for her to come back. 
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Offline EssenceofRed

• AKA: babyfuck
  • Rep: 812
  • Adorawhore
    • Essence of Red Tumblr Page
Re: You're my girl now (an essence/savage story)
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2016, 01:11:41 AM »
This is the most money I’ve ever made waiting tables. Maybe that’s because I was hired as a model and not a waitress. They do that at ultra hip clubs like this so management can discriminate and hire people purely based on their looks without getting sued. This is a fantasy world that we’re creating; one in which every man and woman in here want to be with or be like the servers who greet them, make them drinks, and serve them food. Even though I don’t take my clothes off on a stage or anything, I’m selling the fantasy of sex with me. And the hotter people think you are, the more money you go home with at the end of the night. Even the boss has been known to hand out bound blocks of bills 3” thick at the end of a long week to the girls who did the best job at getting their tables to spend money. I know that all in all this sounds like a pretty sweet gig, but we still have to deal with sleazy groping, touching, and various levels of sexual harassment, and handle it all with a smile.

I started school to become a veterinarian, but I don’t know what happened. I guess I got sucked in, or I drank the kool-aid. Either way you put it, I’m no longer in school. I quit when I realized I was making nearly the same amount I would eventually make as a vet, without the years and years of schooling, and only working 4 days a week with the occasional private poker party in the back room. But really. How could I pass this up while my body is still tight enough to be able to work here?? Unfortunately, now that I’m so used to the lifestyle, they have me sucked in. I won’t be leaving any time soon.

The boss’ right hand is sitting at my best table. I’m a little pissed that it could have been 6 people with six different orders and tips, but maybe if I’m lucky, he’ll tell the boss to give me one of those bricks of cash for doing a good job. Mama has her eyes set on a particularly beautiful pair of expensive heels.

I’m walking across the floor with Mr. Right Hand’s bottle of fine Scotch and an empty short glass. I can feel a lot of eyes on me as I pass each table. I ignore the particularly lewd comments and flirt back with the sweet ones. They like tonight’s uniform: A tight white cotton, almost see through, v-neck shirt with short, short sleeves and ample cleavage, tucked into sparkly black hot pants that might as well be a tight pair of bikini bottoms in the shape of boy shorts, accompanied by stiletto thigh highs, and long straight hair that took me 20 minutes with a straight iron in the dressing room to get right.

I place the bottle and glass down in front of him, pouring a scant inch into the glass. “Here you go, handsome. Is there anything else I can get you right now?”
« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 06:36:19 AM by EssenceofRed »
The wolf said, "You know, my dear, it isn't safe for a little girl to walk through these woods alone."

Offline the savage

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2016, 06:58:55 AM »
I returned to my watching, just knowing that people are grumbling at me.  the sort of people who do not know who I am.  Since I am at a prime table, occupying real estate that they could have.  Everyone wants a better view, straining, hoping if they are just close enough there will be an angle where the dames costume is not as great at covering her as she thinks.  Catch a glimpse of the goods.  Not that I am above doing the same, I just know it won't happen. Boss just likes flaunting his wealth, his control.  If I remember correctly the singer is some senators daughter that he gets an added thrill out of fucking, out of corrupting. 

I glanced up when you came back with a bottle of the good stuff.  Smart, there are a few waitresses here, especially when they are new who try to pass shit off to the bosses men.  Since we generally look more like bruisers than high rollers.  Asking me if there is anything else you can do for me.  Grunting, I say "Sure doll.  You can flag down one of your coworkers to cover your tables tonight."  Grabbing you by the waist and pulling you into my lap.  "You're Snaps date for the evening."  Snaps, not the most intimidating nick name.  Not like the iceman, or three blade rick.  But if you kow the backstory it fits me perfectly.  Snaps.  as in snaps legs.  I am the enforcer, it is how I started.  The snapping sound of bones. My favorite job is still the time the boss needed to send a message to some white night fed.  So I spent all night with his daughter.  Delivered him a good message.  back the fuck off.  He did.  Its why I am an underboss now.  I know I aint really got the brains for it.

There was a moment of stiffening as you figure out how best to respond to this.  After all, flirting and the illusion are what sells this club. 
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2016, 07:16:43 AM »
There is a split second where I think to myself, he's got a lot of nerve, before responding with a flirty smile, "Mmmmmmm, I wish," taking my first finger swiping it across his cheek and jaw affectionately, accompanying it with a sexy giggle. "We're understaffed tonight." I casually make eye contact with the bouncer assigned to me to see where he is, and he's just standing in his spot, shaking his head like I'm on my own. I stare back at him confused for two beats before it hits me, he's not touching this one with a 10 foot pole. Shit. I turn back to Mr. Right Hand. "Are you hungry, handsome? Can I go find you something in the kitchen?", touching his suit tie, straightening it out on him, a subliminal message I sometimes give in these situations to show the customer I will take good care of him, so they don't think I'm trying to just get away... even though I am.
The wolf said, "You know, my dear, it isn't safe for a little girl to walk through these woods alone."

Offline the savage

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2016, 05:24:02 PM »
Your hands cannot keep off of me.  I know that it is about flirting and getting bigger tips from the dummies who come in here hoping. Yes, I understand that that is almost the same as what I am doing but I do not have to hope. Anything I want in the club -almost- could be mine.  My head shakes as you kept rubbing at me and telling me that you have to get things going.  Short staffed.  Smirking, the boss never lets things be short staffed.  He wants that line moving, just so people stay in it.  So it looks like it is always bumping.  Image is everything. 

My hand came up and I signalled one of the other waitresses.  SOmeone who has been here a little longer than you have.  "Sara, doll, bring the table another glass and a pair of the specials."  My other arm never came off of your waist, forcing you to stay in my lap.  I think that is going to be the position you have to eat your dinner.  Reaching around you, I grabbed the glass you brought and knocked back two fingers of it in a single gulp.  It is the good stuff, but to be honest I am a street thug.  It is booze. Really wasted on me.  Again, image.  I want the shiniest, prettiest things.  Which you fall under now.

I reached up and stroked your face, letting my hand slide down your body.  a big paw that if I wanted could more or less easily crush one of your hands.  "Doll, you know the boss likes his men to have anything they want."  Rubbing my thumb over your lips and grinning.  "I want dinner with the second prettiest dame in the bar." 
-genghis khan

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2016, 11:09:49 PM »
Sara nods and leaves me there, only to swiftly bring back another short glass for me. I want to kill her. She won't even make eye contact with me. What does everyone know that I don't know? When I worked the last two private poker sessions in the basement, I saw him walk in and whisper something into the boss' ear before heading out. Both times. Because of that alone, I know he's important. But until now, I didn't know his name, and I certainly don't know what he does. I'm beginning to realize that whatever it is, he's not used to taking 'no' for an answer, which is a bit of a frightening thought, especially in this trade. The way he holds onto my waist, being so instantly possessive and not letting me off of his lap. The way he touches my hair and drags his enormous hand down my body so intimately yet incredibly inappropriately, like I'm just something he can take, treating me more like an object than a person. The way he says the boss likes his men to have anything they want. The whole thing is making me nervous and I realize I need to figure out how to get back to work, even without the help of everyone else.

He says I'm the second prettiest woman in the club, and I can't decide if it's a compliment or an insult. He's certainly not great with words. "What? Only the second prettiest?," I reply in a flirty voice, pretending to tease him a little. He pours an inch of Scotch into my glass. That alone is going to get me drunk. He passes it to me, expecting me to drink. "Cheers," I add, clinking my glass against his and crossing my leg over the other, unconsciously closing my legs to him, but still crossing toward him. I take a small sip and I feel the heat of the alcohol run down my insides, all the way to my toes. I need to be careful with this stuff. "You know, I feel a little guilty that I'm getting paid to have dinner with you. The other waitresses are going to get mad at me… that, or jealous. I'll have to let Sara sit on your lap for dessert to make it up to her."   

Offline the savage

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2016, 11:24:30 PM »
I have an initial thought.  You like Sara.  Once we get to know each other a little better we can bring her in on the fun.  I never dated Sara, not that is ain't pretty just she was Tiny Tony's gal.  Of course he bought it about a month ago so maybe the proper mourning time is over.  But even a lunk like me who never had to sweet talk anybody knows that that is simply not something you say on the first date.  Knocking back another drink as I start to rub my hand up and down your leg.  The things they give you girls to wear here are just perfect for showing and for feeling. The sort of thing that I just want to rub over and over again.  Pouring each of us another hefty slug, I know in the back of my mind that this is not how you are supposed to treat this booze but I do not care. 

Finally I have marshalled enough of my thoughts to actually give an answer.  Might not be the smoothest but it should work.  I gesture with my glass towards the singer.  every eye, more or less is on her.  "Sorry babe but thats the best dame on the planet.  Second to number one aint no small thing."  Shifting you on my lap and settling you even more onto me, so you are resting and can feel the way your body is affecting me.  "And you are earning your pay right now.  You are paid to keep the VIPs happy.  I am the biggest VIP here.  So let's enjoy our date.  For starters I am Snaps, and you are?  Or should I just call you babe?"
-genghis khan

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2016, 12:16:13 AM »
He's kind of sweet in his own way, trying to tell me that he meant it as a compliment. I can't help but "Awww" a little in response, which turns into a surprised "Oh!" as soon as he pulls me back onto him even more. "Excited are we?", I ask in a sexy tone with one eyebrow up. He pours more scotch into our glasses. Now it looks like I'm sitting here with a double. I already decided that I really can't be drinking. I need to be able to keep my wits about me with this handsy guy. It's clear he is an old-fashioned, traditional man who thinks he should be able to get what ever he wants, when he wants it. And he's got an ego to match his size!

I take another sip of my Scotch and almost choke on it when he says this is a date. Still, I decide to not react. He asks me my name. That's a n easier question."My name is Jessica. You can call me Jessica." I smile at him sweetly. "Pleased to meet you. So, what kind of a name is 'Snaps'? What does it even mean?"

Offline the savage

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2016, 05:20:44 PM »
Plates are put down while you are shifting and talking, the waitress scurrying away before you even notice or can turn and implore for help.  She's a pretty one, hell this is probably how she and Tony got together.  My head tilts, hell most of his high  rankers dated the wait staff.  Probably a fringe benefit.  My hand keeps tracing over your leg and I topped the both of our drinks off.  Even though I had taken mine in a slug and you had taken only a sip.  I think you need to relax.  "Jessica?  Yea, that fits you my babe.  A pretty name for a nice dame." My tracing of your leg has taken me almost to actually finger fucking you for an instant.  My index and pointer slipping between your tightly crossed legs and immediately coming back out.  I grinned at the feel of the heat there. 

You kept straightening my tie, at this point it is already there.  And a lifetime of habit makes me a very tight lipped man about my work.  Hell I would probably deny having a mother if I happened to be asked.  "Snaps?  It is a work thing."  Grinning and letting you take exactly the conclusion that you should.  Bossman owns this club, and it is the legitimate face to his money.  But everybody knows the truth.  "So, what drew you here?  Hoping to score a date with a real charmer like me."  Downing my glass and then staring at you until you do the same.
-genghis khan

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2016, 08:42:19 PM »
I can feel his cock getting harder underneath me, and it's making me uncomfortable how touchy feely he is, making me sit on him, one hand on my leg, the other on my waist, occasionally sliding up my back or side, even lightly touching my side and under boob. So softly he could probably say he didn't realize he was doing it if I challenged him, which I wouldn't, but he's slick. I know he's doing it on purpose. I'm thinking to myself that I need to get out of this situation before it gets too heavy when his fingers poke in between my legs. Did he really just do that?? I'm wearing short shorts and panties, so that's still two layers of clothing, but he just made contact with the top of my pussy! His smile is slightly mischievous, like he knows he just got away with something he shouldn't do.

His hands feel like 8 the way they are all over me. I look up to make eye contact again with my bouncer. That fucker, every time I look toward him, he looks away, so obviously trying to avoid me, and now he's no longer at that post. Even Sara is so fast she's able to avoid any conversation with him. I feel like everyone else knows something that I don't. My heart is beating quickly and adrenaline is shooting through my stomach. My instinct says to run, but if I did, I'd probably lose my job, maybe even worse. Still, I don't show it on my face. I'm an actress here, and a damn good one, often leading each night with the most tips between all of the wait staff.

Snaps tells me very little about himself, but leaves all of the innuendos on the table. His voice, his demeanor, the attitude he emits, it's all intimidating, almost scary, like this situation is so far over my head, I should just roll over now. But that only makes me want to get out of here unscathed even more. I'm a fighter and I like a challenge. He changes the topic to me and downs yet another glass. How can he hold this much liquor?? He looks at me expectantly, in a way that makes me feel like I have no choice but to drink my glass. I grab it and slowly put it to my lips, keeping eye contact with him, smiling on the outside, giving him a sexy, smoldering eye, even though I can feel his threatening stare burning a hole right through me. I take another sip, and the moment I start to put it down, his finger touches the bottom of the glass, making it tip back toward my mouth again, forcing me to swallow three more times before I start to cough. The alcohol burns all the way down. "Whoo! That is some strong stuff!," laughing and playing this off like a cute interaction between us, even though it was more like a power play that he just won. He lets me put the half empty glass back down and I'm already starting to feel a little buzzy.

"Honestly, I think the money was the first draw. I met Tiffany at a step aerobics class. We became fast friends, and one day she mentioned this place was hiring." Tiffany had to leave because she got pregnant and started to show. There were rumors that it wasn't her boyfriend's, but they both left without saying goodbye. Someone said they went to go live in North Dakota where he was from. I basically got her job. "She knew I could use the money and seemed to think I was pretty enough to get hired. I've only been here a couple months and I'm still learning my way around. I like the attention, and it's fun to be at the hottest night club in town night after night. Now that I'm working full time, I'm able to save for the future. I guess it's just an added bonus that I get to meet charming men like you."

Offline the savage

« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2016, 09:35:17 PM »
I can tell that you are on edge.  Just assuming that it is because you are nervous to be around someone like me.  A true power in the city.  Getting felt up by me is like being molested by the mayor.  Or something high up, snce I am not the boss.  But I wield more power than any politician, any police officer in three counties.  Massive.  Sure I never finished 10th grade but I know how to use brutality when necessary.  Savagery as an art.  I control the leg breakers, and nobody is ever truly comfortable around a person like me. 

After taking your drink you ramble on about a Tiffany.  I do not remember the name, but then again I do not really bother to learn names.  Plus then I am also very, very new to the reins of power.  I never would have rated an entrance here more than six months ago.  My head shakes and now I am starting to move both hands on your body.  Softly rubbing the one on your waist up and down.  Feeling the warmth of your tit, feeling the softness of it.  If I gave my hand a little twist I would be cupping it.  WHile I could probably get away with it, the boss prefers we do not fuck the staff in view of everyone.

I fill my glass again, and give you the remainder of the bottle.  I do not know the cost of the bottle but I have to imagine that it is near a grand.  Since the boss doesn't do anything cheap.  Those diamonds that everyone assumes are glass are actual diamonds.  And he paid for... almost all of them.  "I think we killed that a little fast.  Slip of a thing like you must be feeling it.  Now you have to stay and eat.  After all, boss wouldn't lke you staggering around drunk on the clock."  My hand finally settles on your thigh.  Right at the point where the shorts end and the soft yet toned thigh begins.  I can feel the pulse of my heart in my now fully rigid cock. Stifling a groan and staring directly into your eyes.  Letting the lust, and the possession creep into them. 
-genghis khan

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2016, 12:00:02 PM »
"Hmmmmmm… And why do I have a feeling you planned that?" I'm still flirting with him, even though I continue to get increasingly uneasy around him. This man is dangerous. That is what I am feeling, this underlying thing making me nervous. The intense sense of lust in his eyes doesn't help. He force feeds me alcohol and then tells me I can't work because I'm drunk, just so he can get his way. He's manipulative and conniving. Yet I hate that he's right. The last thing I'd want is for the boss to find out I was serving while drunk, even if I had no choice in the matter, and those last gulps are definitely starting to hit me.

The special is a small sirloin medallion, three fried jumbo shrimps, 2 stuffed mushrooms, plated eloquently… except Snaps' plate has about double the amount of food: 2 medallions, 5 shrimp, and 3 stuffed mushrooms. Even the chef knows who this guy is and that he's here. In my sexiest manner, I take one of the stuffed mushrooms and bring it up to his lips to sensually feed him. Only one, unless he shows me in some way that he wants me to continue. I'm really just trying to take the attention away from me and put it back to him. Still, I need to start thinking about an exit plan, especially since no one else seems to want to help me.

Offline the savage

« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2016, 12:41:54 PM »
I ate, like I normally do.  Without real concern for savoring anything and attacking the food with my utensils.  I am so much happier when I just have something that I can pick up and shove in to my mouth.  Then it is like you read my mind.  Picking something up and putting it in my mouth.  Letting me suck it off the tips of your fingers.  Which I do with a little more gusto than I absolutely have to.  Lingering on them trapping them there while my eyes blaze with lust.  What I especially notice is that despite all your protestations about having to go, having to work you do not get off of my lap when my arms are finally off of you.  I mentally smirk, though I keep the look off of my actual face.  Dames like to be chased but when caught stay nice and caught.  Good stock is kept here, for his boys, I really should thank the boss.  Though what do you get a guy who supplies you with the best trim?  Especially something that he does not already own.

I ate quick and did not actually really taste the food. I am sure it was good, has to justify the massive checks that they charge the normals. If I wanted I could walk out right now.  But I do not.  Instead i reach inside my coat, and in so doing pull it open so the gun is visible.  Not that it is intentional, just I am never anywere without being strapped.  That's just how guys die in our line of work.  No I am reaching for the money clip, solid gold little number, and peel off about six bills.  All crisp, clean hundreds and drop them on the table.  With a grin, I put it back into my pocket and start to stand up.  "Alright Jessica, our little date is over. And you are in no condition to drive yourself home,"  noting how you wobbledon your feet when I finally set you down.  Arm draped across your shoulders still.  "So let me and my driver take you home."  Leaning in and kissing at the side of your neck right below your ear. 
-genghis khan

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2016, 01:05:18 PM »
I see the gun and my eyes widen. I know what these guys do around here, but there's still something very real about seeing a gun, right there, on his body, less than a foot away from me. I wonder if I was suppose to see it, if he did that on purpose or not. Then he pulls out a wad of cash from a gold clip. He must be carrying thousands of dollars if they are all 100 dollar bills! This whole thing just got incredibly real. I really don't want to have anything to do with this. I'm looking around and can't catch any of the other workers' eyes. Am I the sacrificial lamb here or are they all just afraid of him? More importantly, WHY are they that afraid of him??

We stand up and I am definitely tipsy. He wants to take me home, AND he has a driver?! This guy must be swimming in money. He kisses my neck and I know he wants more, especially having sat on his incredibly stiff hard-on for the last hour or two. "That is very sweet of you, but I couldn't possibly take you up on the offer.I'm still scheduled to work another 3 hours. I just need a little coffee and I'll be fine." Not to mention, I don't want him to know where I live! Every alarm is going off in me. I definitely don't want to be alone with this guy! "Plus I don't have my coat and purse… But thank you for the wonderful evening. Dinner was much too generous."

Offline the savage

« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2016, 03:34:23 PM »
I wonder if you notice just how much your voice is slurred as you assure me that you still need to be at work and that you will be fine here with just a little coffee.  When you gave the excuses I just turned to the waitress who had scuttled over to scoop up the cash and prepare to take away the plates.  Plastic smile and sad eyes.  She knows, she knows how most of us get our 'girls' from here.  She remembers it with her as well.  "Doll, could you be a swell girl and grab my Jessica's things from the back and tell the manager that she is with me tonight. Not feeling well at all.  He'll know to make sure she still gets her share of tips."  I never even looked at you as I spoke, but my arm was still around your shoulders, pressing you to my side.  I did not notice when I was sitting, what with you on my lap but you are a tiny thing.  Not even coming up to my shoulder.  When I am fucking you I am going to have to be a little more gentle than usual to make sure that I do not break you in half. 

I pretend not to notice how you stiffened against me again as I started walking the two of us out of the main room of the club.  Towards the entrance and Charlie.  He drives me, but he is another hired gun. We might rule the city but nobody goes anywhere without at least two men.  Too many oppurtunists out there.  'Sides he's a good guy, older and can't really break em like he used to.  This is a nice golden retirement ticket.  I see your coat and bag, or at least what i assume to be them already in his hands.  My fingers are opening stroking the top of your tit through your shirt as we walked.  Or rather as I walked and pulled you along in my wake. 
-genghis khan

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl