In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

• You're my girl now (an essence/savage story) 5 3
Currently:  
Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: You're my girl now (an essence/savage story)  (Read 11089 times)

Offline the savage

• Rep: 357
  • everything is better with blood
Re: You're my girl now (an essence/savage story)
« Reply #1275 on: January 03, 2018, 06:22:32 AM »
"I like everything."  It was moaned against your neck, and it was a rumbling noise that was almost a purr.  It was brief, but I am sure you love it. My hands grip your legs, so as to position them perfectly.  Both up and over my back, hooking around me.  Lips trailing down your body as I slip inside you.  Had to be a little rougher than I expected but that has never bothered me.  Sealing a lip around your nipple, I suck and nip at it with a moan as my hips slowly force myself completely inside you.  Burying to the root.
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Offline EssenceofRed

• AKA: babyfuck
  • Rep: 822
  • Adorawhore
    • Essence of Red Tumblr Page
« Reply #1276 on: January 03, 2018, 07:25:39 AM »
THANK YOU! That's all I was looking for. Maybe I can train him a little at a time. For the first time I feel hope that I might be able to turn this nightmare into something livable. It's probably some weird hormonal thing I'm feeling right now, but I'm going with it. He finally plunges into me and having already brought myself to the edge, feeling my clit hit his pelvis and rub against it has already started to send zings through my body. Worried the angle won't let it come to fruition, I go back to rubbing my clit as he sucks at my nipple. In no time my toes are curling and my back is arching as I feel a very nice clit orgasm wash over me, something I'm sure he can also feel with the tightening of my vaginal walls around his cock. There. Now I don't care what else happens. I've got mine in. He can do whatever he wants.
The wolf said, "You know, my dear, it isn't safe for a little girl to walk through these woods alone."

Offline the savage

« Reply #1277 on: January 03, 2018, 05:37:01 PM »
I am rubbing against your entrance. Readying to enter you, rubbing up and down.  Before I slowly, oh so slowly, ush my cock in your body.  Gasping and groaning against your body.  Teeth are slowly rubbing over your neck.  I pumped inside you.  Always gasping, moving up and down on your body.  Hands sliding over your body. Touching and seeing if I could drive you wild.  Because I want that to claim as much of you as I can. 
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #1278 on: January 04, 2018, 07:24:21 AM »
I am moaning and gasping as he slides against something sensitive, inside and out. I pull his head to mine and kiss him passionately, like a make-out session in high school, using him to fulfill what I want and need right now, knowing that he's already got what he wants and needs. I want to feel another clit orgasm. I'm aching for one! So I move my hand back down about his cock and begin working again. Almost instantly I can feel it grow. I'm already charged. I'm whimpering and wining. I've never felt more needy for something!
The wolf said, "You know, my dear, it isn't safe for a little girl to walk through these woods alone."

Offline the savage

« Reply #1279 on: January 04, 2018, 03:22:36 PM »
I grinned as my needy, hungry wife moved closer to me. Grabbing and grasping at me.  Encouraging even more action from me.  Right now, I know that the slow and steady motion is what is driving you as wild as it is.  But you are encouraging me to go faster.  Harder.  Which I do.  Groaning, gasping, grabbing your ass. Squeezing it tightly with a moan as I started to fuck your body.  Giving the side of your hips and your ass little spanks, that only get harder with each and every thrust.  Moaning and growling as I rubbed you over and ovver against every piece of flesh I can reach.  I lifted you up off of the couch to get a new and better angle. "Mine...."
-genghis khan

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #1280 on: January 04, 2018, 11:23:29 PM »
He picks me up with no effort. I know he's incredibly strong, but as he stands here screwing me over the couch, I feel so unstable as he has lifted me off of the couch. The only things keeping me from falling are his hands and cock. I keep feeling like I'm going to fall, and yet I don't. The best part is his cock is hitting deeper and rubbing against a new spot that is arousing me even more!

Offline the savage

« Reply #1281 on: January 05, 2018, 06:16:23 AM »
I am constantly shifting the both of us as I thrust in to my girl.  Always wanting to reach new spots, find new pleasure.  Shaking with it as my muscles quiver a little bit to hold you up with just the strength of my arms.  I can do it for long enough to have you spun around, while still inside you.  Then I put you down, this time bent over the back of the couch with me still fucking you.  Pounding away, your breath is coming in gasps that I match.  Passion and pleasure, they wash over us to dominate with complete and total force.  I cannot help myself, giving your ass a spank.  It was there, bouncing a9 I took you.  It called out for the slap, one hard enough to leave a handprint.  Besides, the only thing you like more than public sex is a little pain with the pleasure. 
-genghis khan

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #1282 on: January 05, 2018, 04:48:03 PM »
I yelp loud and high as he spanks me. It hurt so much!! I swear he has no idea how strong he really is! That's got to leave a mark. I can feel it turning hot and throbbing. He's got me over the couch, taking me from behind, the secret weapon to my huge orgasms. It's already intense. I'm squealing non words. I can barely control myself, but all I can think about as the pressure builds is, I don't want to ruin the new couch! He's going to make me squirt in this position! He always does! "Nnnuh! … Snaps!…" It's taking everything in me to get out each word, even one at a time. "Not… the.. couch!… Oh… My… God…!" I'm panting, trying to hold everything in me, every instinct to push down and cum hard. "I don't want to mess up the new couch!!"

Offline the savage

« Reply #1283 on: January 05, 2018, 07:55:52 PM »
I grin as you speak like this is going to mess up the couch.  No, it is going to... whatis that thing they do to ships?  Knock bottles of booze on it?  Oh, christen.  This is going to christen the couch.  That is what I think as I kept ramming in to you from behind.  Knowing that it will drive you wild.  Knowing that you have no choicebut to burble and orgasm.  Though for some reason right now you seem to be trying, desperately, to tamp it down.  I kept tracing a finger around your nipple with a smile.  Pushing ever closer to your body.  Gasping and groaning against you.  Moving harder and deeper against you. "It should have been scotchguarded then."
-genghis khan

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #1284 on: January 06, 2018, 08:05:12 AM »
I can barely hang on already when he starts to move faster and harder. Not many more seconds beyond that I feel like my entire body is exploding, bigger and better than usual from trying so hard not to. I am squealing and screaming uncontrollably. It's so deep inside me I want to cry, for no other reason except that it seems to be connected somehow inside my body, like I'm cumming through every orifice in my body! I can feel my entire body shaking and trembling through this powerful, massive orgasm. I can feel waves washing over me, from the top of my head down to my toes. I can even feel and hear myself squirting as the sloshing of his cock pounding inside me becomes louder as I become so wet I can feel it running down my legs. I know at least half of it went onto the couch. Normally I'd care, but in this euphoric state, I can't bring myself to do so.

Offline the savage

« Reply #1285 on: January 06, 2018, 09:07:10 AM »
I chuckled, and I pulled myself put of you.  With a growl, as my cock is pulsing and jetting.  Your orgasm had dragged my own out of me, as you pulsed and moved much closer.  Gripping and massaging as fluids rshed out of you.  That made me start to cum, first jet inside you, and then the second hitting on your back.  I wanted to make you quiver, to pulse and move more closely to me.  I am grinning and groaning as my hand runs over your bare back.  The parts of you that I had not stained with my cum.  I moved and grinned.  "You've christened this.  How much furniture did you buy again?  Because we have to do this with every one of them."
-genghis khan

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #1286 on: January 07, 2018, 11:24:43 AM »
I am laying over the couch like a rag doll. I don't want to move. The downfall to squirting is it literally takes everything out of me. It makes me feel like I couldn't possibly walk if I wanted to. My arms and legs become weak and shaky, and I just want to lay and/or go to sleep. Everything I always assumed what happened to men after they cum. Don't they just want to sleep? Not Snaps. He's always onto the next thing, dragging me mentally, emotionally, and physically with him. "My love, you don't want to know. Let's just say it's a lot, and it's going to keep us plenty busy." I literally refurnished the living room, dining room, a sitting area, bedroom, and the family/tv/game room, which is basically a living room but with a tv and a game table! It's a lot of furniture.

Offline the savage

« Reply #1287 on: January 07, 2018, 11:43:15 AM »
I was told that I did not want to know how much stuff you had brought.  Not that it really matters, since at some point I am going to fuck you against anything and everything.  Shaking my head as I run my hand over your back.  From the nape of your neck all the way down to the curve of your ass.  It felt really good, to have your silky skin under my hand.  I am groaning at the touch as I kept running my hand up and down your body.  Making a noise that might be what a lion sounds like when it purrs. Then I gave your ass a spank.  Something between playful and punishing.  "Oh, you little tease.  Letting me imagine all sorts of things to play with my girl over.  Thinking all sorts of things to do you."
-genghis khan

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #1288 on: January 07, 2018, 02:52:35 PM »
"Oooh!" I yelp. Again he's spanked me on the ass, the second time within 10 minutes. He definitely doesn't know his own strength because that hurt so much it made my stomach sore. I take a moment, letting the pain subside, then slide off of the couch. I smile and give him a kiss as I re close and tie my robe shut. I can hear a couple of his men talking in game room, just low grumbles of their presence. I'm dying inside because I don't know what or how much they saw, and they definitely heard heard me. My cheeks are getting hot and rosy in embarrassment. I walk over to the little bar area and fill a glass of scotch for Snaps. Handing it to him, "I'm going to get cleaned up if you'd like to sit with your men. Are we staying in tonight or going out?", trying to get out of him how I should dress.

Offline the savage

« Reply #1289 on: January 07, 2018, 04:28:43 PM »
You are a smart girl, so many of the women today think that they get to be involved in the making of plans if not simply decreeing how things are going to be.  There is none of that in you.  Always knowing that I make the decisions, as is my right as the husband, breadwinner and head of the household.  I grinned and gave you another smack on the ass to send you to the bedroom.  "Depends on what you come out looking like.  If it is something I wanna share we go out.  If it is too good for others eyes, we stay in and christen something else."  Smirking as I turned and looked around for the bar.  I had one before and I know you would take my likes in to account so there must be one of them here too. 
-genghis khan

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl