In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

• You're my girl now (an essence/savage story) 5 3
Currently:  
Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: You're my girl now (an essence/savage story)  (Read 10575 times)

Offline the savage

• Rep: 343
  • everything is better with blood
Re: You're my girl now (an essence/savage story)
« Reply #1305 on: January 10, 2018, 06:01:04 PM »
You thanked me.  For something.  What it was, I did not know. My head shook from side to side.  I kept rubbing my hands on yoru body even as I moved you to the other side.  I gave a little grin and lunged forward.  Putting my lips against your neck and sucking at it.  Moving my hands over your body.  Sliding over and up and down.  Pushing my legs between yours.  I licked your neck and finally pulled back from you.  Putting a grin on my face.  "I still think we should have done something t him.  You are very much a softhearted person.  It is endearing.  But makes me work harder to protect you."
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Offline EssenceofRed

• AKA: babyfuck
  • Rep: 812
  • Adorawhore
    • Essence of Red Tumblr Page
« Reply #1306 on: January 10, 2018, 09:22:15 PM »
I smile. I think it was a compliment. "I don't mean to make you work harder, but I do appreciate it." I truly do. I feel like I could be an asset to take hostage. An expensive asset. And sometimes I just don't feel safe. I realize the more I stay locked away in that high penthouse, the more afraid I'm becoming toward the idea of walking around freely. Especially after the weird stalker from the other day. If he can get to me, why couldn't someone with actual motive get to me??

The owner brings us our food. He walks with confidence and is extremely professional, making me feel like we belong here every bit as anyone else. I wonder if the poor waitress was too scared to come back to our table. I noticed a little tremble to her hand as she was setting Snaps' drink on the table earlier. I also can't help but notice the host has been relieved of his duties and the owner has taken over. The dining rooms still seem jam packed, so I'm glad we haven't scared away business.
The wolf said, "You know, my dear, it isn't safe for a little girl to walk through these woods alone."

Offline the savage

« Reply #1307 on: January 10, 2018, 09:32:24 PM »
I am more or less ignoring the service, since in my mind that is something that just happens.  YOu have things brought to you, a perk of power.  Chatting with you, over idle things.  The fact that the watiress did not come over completely passes me by.  The food is brought and I start to eat, "You know, we just got a new made man, very young.  Needs himself a girl.  Think we should introduce him t the waitress?"  I grinned and put my hand on your leg again, softly stroking the flesh with a smile on my face.  Rubbing and running.  It is hard to eat the meat since I refuse to pull my hand away from your leg, even when I need to cut.  But I manage.  "I mean she is attractive but not the stnning that we insist on for the club.  A good starter girl."
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #1308 on: January 10, 2018, 10:09:08 PM »
I find this way of 'the business' so infuriating. Maybe because it's so fresh with me. I don't think I've known Snaps 3 months; I knew him a little more than two weeks when he forced me to take my IUD out and marry him. The whole thing is sick. This culture of women being there for pleasure, maybe property, and nothing more is maddening. Maybe because it's so fresh with me, but my heart begins to hurt as I listen to him talking about this poor innocent girl. I get very quiet, eventually just looking at my food, trying to decide if I should just keep my mouth shut. Perhaps I'm feeling more secure with my place in all of this. I know two weeks ago I would have stayed silent. Maybe it's the baby, I don't know, but I finally look up at Snaps to speak, "I think this notion of just taking women to give to your men, without the say of the women, is barbaric." I stop for a beat, almost waiting for him to say something, but not giving him the chance. "I think a real man can find his own woman. If you want your men to be men, you let them grow a pair to meet their own."
The wolf said, "You know, my dear, it isn't safe for a little girl to walk through these woods alone."

Offline the savage

« Reply #1309 on: January 11, 2018, 06:24:48 AM »
We don't trade girls.  Sure I gave the accountant the bosses girl, but that was it.  Everyone else dates, with the idea that the girl can leave whenever she wants. They just are happy to stay because they know we are good protectors ad make a lot of money.  The only girl who I remember being forced is Charlie's redhead, but look at them now.  A good relationship can start with a rape.  My head shakes and I put my hand on the back of your neck.  A little squeeze as I pull you close to me.  Putting my lips to your ear.  "Did I say she would be forced?  No, just an introduction.  We are not monsters after all.  We only date girls who like us.  Like you do, my girl."
-genghis khan

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #1310 on: January 11, 2018, 06:52:24 AM »
His hand is squeezing my neck hard and I instantly go rigid as he pulls me close to him. His voice sounds threatening and the butterflies in my stomach are alive again as adrenaline is now pumping through my body. While his mouth is near my ear and his eyes are on me, my eyes are forward and I realize there are people who are looking at us, noticing this very quick dynamic change. I can see the worry in their eyes; not for them, but for me, realizing that maybe I’m not 100% on board with everything he’s about. I feel a great responsibility to this girl and anyone who might be taken like me and Brit. If I can stop it from happening, I will. I continue, but tread very carefully. “My love, our situation is very different because you are different.” I hope that strokes his ego a little. “You know there are men who you wouldn’t put me in a room alone with. You would only be tossing her to the wolves, and that’s not fair…. I’m just saying… It’s not your job to play matchmaker. You’re The Boss. You have much more important work to do. They should be able to figure it out themselves.” I’m nearly holding my breath to see how he’s going to respond.

Offline the savage

« Reply #1311 on: January 11, 2018, 05:08:38 PM »
This girl is nothing to you, you have never met her and since I ordered for the both of us, you have not even exchanged a single word with each other.  I literally have no idea why you are fighting so hard to protect her from a fate that is not even that bad.  I mean, being a made mans girl is a good thing.  Protection, money, things. I know that I am a little out of touch and trophy wife is not something to aspire to but it is not a bad life.  It will never be a bad life. But that is not what intrigues me.  I am seeking to get to the bottom of my girl and her defense.  After all, she is nothing and evil, vile things happen to pretty girls in this city all the time.  Open the paper tomorrow and someone like her would have been raped, murdered, something recently.  Oh well, I decide to toy with you.  My hand sliding under your dress and I start to rub at your clit with a smirk.  "Or maybe my girl is a modern girl.  What is the term bi?  I know its a lot more open than in my youth.  You want her as a plaything yourself?"
-genghis khan

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #1312 on: January 11, 2018, 09:31:48 PM »
He's touching me. Right here in the restaurant. Again. I hate this sort of pompous show he likes to give. People are trying to eat dinner. I am trying to eat dinner. I squeeze my thighs and knees together and look at him with a sharp, foul look on my face when he brings up the idea of me wanting to be with another woman. He is so far off the radar, he's on a completely different map. I'm not interested in women and I doubt I will ever be. This sounds more like his fantasy, not mine. I look down at my meal and try to concentrate on the food instead of where his hand is. In a softer voice, but still stern. "That is not it at all."

Offline the savage

« Reply #1313 on: January 12, 2018, 06:11:29 AM »
You tell me that it is not at all.  While pushing your legs together.  I like it when you feign resistance, because I know it is feigned.  There is nothing like that zing of public and open pleasure.  So I grunted and kept rubbing against you with my thumb.  Smirking over and over again as I did.  Still eating with just the one hand.  "I am sure.  If it is, I can't say I blame you."
-genghis khan

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #1314 on: January 12, 2018, 07:09:39 AM »
He's a moron. He believes what he wants to believe and refuses to listen to me. It's times like these where the thought of living the rest of my life with this man in this hell hole feels overwhelming. And now we're going to add a kid on top of it?? Fuck me. I suddenly feel like I could cry. I don't know what my problem is. I'm usually a little tougher than this. He's even made me tougher. It must be the hormones. I need to take a breather. I touch his arm, "My love, I need to excuse myself to the little girls room, but I will be fast." I kiss him on the cheek, trying to show him with the words I'm choosing and my actions, that there is nothing wrong. Sometimes a woman needs to go to the bathroom. In this case, I just need a moment to collect myself before I lose it.

Offline the savage

« Reply #1315 on: January 12, 2018, 06:45:35 PM »
I know what you are doing.  When you excuse yourself to go to the bathroom. YOu want me to follow you.  I finished my meal, gobbling it down with quick motions.  Almost choking myself to get it down.  It took about five minutes, and you were not back.  Obviously waiting for me.  I stepped from the table and paused to slide a card in to the pocket of the waitress.  Telling her to give it a call tomorrow.  If she does not... there is definitely a different job in the organizatio for her.  Then I pushed open the woman's room door.  Stepping in and seeing you at the mirror.  I grinned and walked over.  Wrapping my arms around your waist.  "You are so much hornier than you were before.  I like my girl pregnant."
-genghis khan

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #1316 on: January 13, 2018, 07:08:02 AM »
I get to the bathroom and breathe a sigh of relief. I just need a moment. I could feel my facade cracking and needed a break before I lost it all in front of him. I have a really lovely exchange with a woman on her way out, and I remember what it's like to be me. Even though I'm wearing this sort of hooker attire, I'm a nice, kind person. I'm not the hot mean girl that people assume I am with Snaps. This is never the clothing or boots that I'd ever choose myself. People make too many assumptions, not that I blame them.

I touch up my make-up from my tiny clutch purse that barely holds a lipstick, lipgloss and mascara. He doesn't let me carry money or an ID. He took that along with my phone when he first nabbed me and locked me up in that brownstone. My hands are on the counter and I am leaning, looking at myself in the mirror, trying to talk myself up in my head so I can go back out there. A little pep talk, if you will, when I hear the door open. I don't see who it is at first, but I can hear his gait on the tile. My heart is suddenly pounding and fluttering, I already feel a little out of breath, and the swarm of butterflies are alive again in my stomach. All signs that my body is trying to tell me I'm in danger! But I know I'd be in even more danger if I ran.

I want to tell him he can't be in here, but what's the point? He's going to do whatever he pleases. He doesn't care what other people think, but I do! I'm already dreading this. People are going to know quickly what we're doing in here. Someone is going to walk in.

As he walks up behind me I can feel his cock poking me before any other part of him touches me. I'm looking at him in the mirror and his eyes are steamy. Focused. Animalistic. This might get rough.

Offline the savage

« Reply #1317 on: January 13, 2018, 07:27:33 AM »
My fingers slowly lift the hemline of your dress as my eyes lock on yours in the mirror.  Mine are filled with lust, and yours excitement.  You have always found the risk of discovery very sexy.  It gets you off every single time I do something like this.  So naturally I keep doing it.  I do anything to please and protect my girl.  I am making little growling noises by the time it is halfway up your ass. Suppose that will have to do, you are exposed enough.  Making a little snarling sound I push myself in you.  The noise was primal and turned to a groan about halfway up my length inside you. 

Putting a hand on your shoulder, I forcibly bent you forward.  As always I use a little more strength than I had intended to, it is just that you are so damn small.  that even the least amount of my strength is enough to send you flying.  the sound of your head hitting the mirror does not register with me.  It was one of those unimportant things that I never notice when I am with you, in you. 

Starting to thrust.  Hard, jerky, fast ones.  Bouncing you, making you scrape up and down the mirror.  "My girl is a dirty girl. I love that about her."  I have called you my girl so often that I have literally forgotten your name.  Would not be able to answer if you asked. Not that it matters, since my girl is the perfect description.  Moaning as I fuck you.  Taking you, sliding inside and out. 
-genghis khan

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #1318 on: January 13, 2018, 08:40:41 AM »
He's got me locked in eye contact through the mirror. I'm looking at him with nervous, worried, maybe even concerned eyes. He ignores the look, not saying anything, just lifting my very short dress and pulling down my panties. I couldn't possibly reason with him, or even stop him, not in this state of mind. He's not himself when he gets this way. My heart already hurts with embarrassment, wondering how many people saw him walk into the Women's Room after me.

Snaps pushes me down hard and my head hits the mirror. I exclaim a noise in pain and he doesn't even notice. In fact, he just pounds into me, harder and harder, causing me get a headache. Half of me wonders if I'm going to crack the mirror! I put my arms out ahead of me to try to buffer my head.

He's calling me horny and dirty, and I'm able to ignore his vomit of the mouth because I think we're alone. He's really starting to pound into me. Hard. To the point where he's beginning to hurt me and I can't help but make sounds with each thrust. I have no control over these pained moans. I can hear his cock sounding juicier and wetter as he continues at a constant pace. I know my body is reacting in some way. Suddenly I hear the toilet flush. I genuinely thought we were the only ones in this bathroom!! Some poor woman dashes out of the stall and out the door. Oh. My. God.

Offline the savage

« Reply #1319 on: January 13, 2018, 10:10:13 AM »
I am groaning and ramming against you.  Slamming and slapping.  The fact that there is someone else in the room does not matter to me at all. Does not slow me.  Does not deter me.  From taking my girl and using her. Slowly running my tongue over the side of your face as my hands grip your hips.  Tighter.  SO I can jerk them back against my invading cock.  Pounding up and inside you. Our collective breath fogging the mirror. Spreading out in wet, pounding gasps. I took you, shaking and thrusting the entire time I was inside you.

Running my hands up and down your legs.  They are a nice contrast between the butter soft material ofyour boots and the silk of the rest of your skin.  Just a little bit of skin is showing though.  Just a little bit that I can touch. Well I took you.  Thinking and thrusting mindlessly.  SHoving and movinginside you.  Giving my hips a swirl to make you even wetter.  I grunted and shook against you. 

"I want to do too much to your body.  I want to feel every inch of it.  I want to touch all of it. I want to yank your hair.  SHame I only have two hands."
-genghis khan

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl