In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
  • Anniversary (Rvplymates and Myself) 4 1
Currently:  
Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: Anniversary (Rvplymates and Myself)  (Read 3728 times)

Offline rvplymates

• Rep: 21
  • n00b
Re: Anniversary (Rvplymates and Myself)
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2017, 08:09:35 PM »
I woke up in the morning feeling relaxed and comfortable.  When I stood up I felt wetness between my legs and wondered why.  I went to the bathroom and relieved myself and could feel the wetness and even smell something.  It was not a unpleasant smell so I did not worry about it.  I took a hot shower and when I washed my vagina I felt a strange excitement run through my body.  I decided not to worry about it.  It was probably nothing.  I enjoyed the shower and dried myself before getting dressed.  I was humming a bit as I dried my hair with my blower.  I felt strangely relaxed but did not question it.  It felt good to feel calm.

I went to the kitchen and made myself breakfast.  I ate it all and felt stronger before I stepped out onto the porch.  I smiled as I saw a rose, my favorite flower.  I picked it up along with a note and smelled it before reading the note.  I smiled at the message, "Today, you are going to see me.  I wonder if you will spot your admirer?"  I looked right and then left but there was no people walking about.  I sat down in the chair on the porch on the alert to see my admirer.

Offline the savage

• Rep: 361
  • everything is better with blood
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2017, 05:14:04 PM »
I watched when the door came open.  Testing whether or not you are going to jerk back into the house.  It was what happened when you first saw the rose.  The first one I left.  But this is different.  Good I am drawing the girl that I raped back out of you. a little bit of therapy, a little bit of positive reinforcement.  To make sure that you are feeling good about yourself. Now I can see the glow that was behind your skin when I decided to take you.  To rape you.  Grinning I walked out of my house.  Knowing that you hadn't been able to tell who I was, my mask was on when I took you.  So I didn't burn in your memory.  I put buds in my ears and started to run, like I was a new neighbor and was working towards my daily routine.  Did not look at you, sitting there on the porch when I jogged pass.
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Offline rvplymates

• n00b
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2017, 10:20:00 PM »
I was relaxing in my chair feeling almost 100 percent better than I have felt in a very long time.  The sun was warm on my skin adding to my comfort.  I saw movement on my right and turned my head to see a man running down the street.  As he got closer I could see he was tall and had a very strong body.  I followed his movements as he ran down the block.  Obviously he had a hard strong body.  My curiosity was peaked as I wonder what he looked like.  As he got closer I could see he was very handsome.  Strangely I was attracted to him and did not feel the usual fear of a male presents as he got closer.

It struck me I was staring at him and I suddenly felt embarrassed.  He was almost by my gate as I realized I should avert my eyes but for some reason I wanted to know what he looked like.  Was this a good sign or a bad sign I wondered but could not stop myself from staring at this tall, well built man.

Offline the savage

« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2017, 05:27:14 PM »
YOu were staring at me.  Obviously that you were thinking that I was something worth looking at.  Good, that means that you are coming out of your shell.  Starting to look at the world in the right way.  Which is good for me.  We only have about a week until our anniversary and I need to make sure that you are more or less what you were when I took you the first time.  This time will be better.  Deciding what to do I paused at the front of your walk, jogging in place.  Acting as if I just noticed your eyes and decided to stop.  Slowly I raise a hand and give you a wave.  "Hello, don't think I have seen you out here before.  Been meaning to come over and say hello like I did to everyone else.  I moved in about a month ago."  I jogged a few more moments but you did not answer and I just started jogging away.  "I'll talk when I am not running."
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Offline rvplymates

• n00b
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2017, 09:31:26 PM »
I just wanted to look at him and became tenses as he stopped but kept running in place.  I felt my trembling body as you waved at me and spoke, "Hello, don't think I have seen you out here before.  Been meaning to come over and say hello like I did to everyone else.  I moved in about a month ago." I was not ready for this yet and just stared at you.  My body was trembling and I felt cold and frightened as you continued to jog and stare at me.  Relief flooded me when you jogged away telling me at the same time that you would talk to me when you weren't running.  I followed your movement down the street until I could not see you any longer.  Then I got up and nearly ran into the house resisting the need to slam the door.  I locked it and went into the living room and sat down trembling.  I don't know how long I sat like that before I went to my bedroom and laid down.  It was dark when I woke up and made myself something to eat.  I decided that I would stay in the house for at least a week.

Offline the savage

« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2017, 05:36:44 PM »
Well.  Dammit, I came back and watched the live feed from your house.  YOu ran back inside when I spoke to you and did not move from your bed at all.  all day, just lying there and shuddering, like you had just been told you were going to be raped and murdered tonight and there was not a damn thing you can do about it.  Racking my brain, I could not think of me speaking to you at all when I raped you a year ago.  So you would not have recognized my voice, and my mask was on.  My head shakes back and forth.  Going to have to back off and let you recover yourself.  Apparently just casual conversation was too much.  Then I am just going to break in in a few days and rape you again.  The playing is apparently not workin on you.  Deciding to stop it all, and just strike randomly. 
-genghis khan

Offline rvplymates

• n00b
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2017, 07:36:50 PM »
I woke to the morning sun and sighed.  I realized I had overreacted to a neighbor's casual friendliness.  How long with the fear stay with me.  I called my Doctor and made an appointment to speak to him.  He would fit me in this morning.  I showered and dressed and ate very little before I went to my appointment.

Afterward I was calmer as I drove home.  I thought I knew where the man lived and was going to confront him as the Doctor had suggested.  I stopped in front of the house that I thought he lived in, got out of the car and walked to his front door.  As I raised my hand to knock on the door I noticed it was shaking.  I let my hand drop to my side and took several breaths before raising my hand and knocking on his door.

This was a big step for me as I stiffened my spine and waited for him to answer the door.

Offline the savage

« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2017, 08:29:57 AM »
There is a knock on my door, and I jerk my head up almost violently.  Nobody has tried to contact me since I moved in.  It is just enough of a place with distance that people do not talk to each other.  I am honestly confused by the knock.  maybe somebody had caught me sneaking in and decided to call the cops on me.  No... cops do not knock politely and then wait if they are coming to arrest you.  Damn, I think as I walk up to the door all these cameras and I did not think to put any on my home.  I have no idea who this is.  But before I open the door I put on my best charming smile.  The one I have practiced for weeks on end to help me blend, help me hunt. It does not even falter when I see you standing there.  Instead I pack a little more warmth in to it.  Should I drag you inside?  We still have a little to go before our anniversary, but this is an oppurtunity like no other.

"Good morning.  Nice to see you out and about in the neighborhood.  Something I can help you wiith?  Oh... I'm Alec by the way."
-genghis khan

Offline rvplymates

• n00b
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2017, 09:58:03 PM »
As the door swung open I tensed.  I was not sure if I would be able to do this but now I had set myself up so I knew I had to respond to your greeting.  I smiled shyly as you greeted me.  I was very nervous as I answered you.  "Good morning, I felt I owed you a visit as I could not wait for you to come back, I had a situation to take care of.  So I figured I should visit.  Alec is a nice name, I am Laura.  Well that is about all I can say so I best get back to my house."  I turned around and took a step to the stairs ready to go home feeling that I had finally done something brave.

Offline the savage

« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2017, 09:44:36 AM »
You spoke, the words all but tumbling out of you at a pace that is almost but not quite impossible to follow.  I grunted as you immediately turned after introducing yourself.  YOu did not have to tell me your name, I knew it.  Knew more about you than any other living being, probably.  Instead i grinned, "Wait Laura.  One thing before you go."  Watching you pause wondering what I could be talking about. I let myself grin shyly, like I am trying to muster up courage for something I am afraid to admit.  Even though on the inside I am dancing.  Finally. 

"You did not have to introduce yourself to me."  I reach out and even though you flinch a little you let my touch you.  "We  met a year ago.  exactly one year ago today in fact."  Lurching back, dragging you into my house before you can process what exactly I meant by that.
-genghis khan

Offline rvplymates

• n00b
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2017, 08:55:43 PM »
I had moved my left foot forward and reached for the banister when I heard your deep voice, "Wait Laura.  One thing before you go."  I frowned and turned slowly to look at you and saw your shy grin.  I had to admit to myself that you looked adorable and I could feel a grin appear on my lips as you sounded as shy as I was.  Could a man be shy I wondered. 

I frowned as you told me, "You did not have to introduce yourself to me."  I was so confused about your statement that I only flinched a bit as you touched me.  I looked at you confused as you told me, "We  met a year ago.  exactly one year ago today in fact."  As you dragged me into your house it struck me this was the date I was raped.  I opened my mouth to scream but by that time it was to late.  I began to punch you with my free hand letting my rage loose that I had been holding inside of me for a year.  I was cursing you as I fought like a wild cat.

Offline the savage

« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2017, 09:44:18 PM »
I feel the moment you figured out what was said and what it meant.  I grinned at that moment, especially when you started swinging wildly.  Striking me, it reminds me of your struggle a year ago.  It felt so good, sending a surge of blood through my body.  Down to my cock, which is straining against the zipper of my pants and jabbing you in the back.  The door slams as I wrapped tighter around your back.  Pressing you against me.  Shoving you against the wall and trapping you.  "You were my favorite victim.  So perfect.  I had to have you again."
-genghis khan

Offline rvplymates

• n00b
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2017, 06:46:01 PM »
I was punching you but just like last year it had no effect on you.  I began trying to bite you but could not get a piece of flesh to mangle.  It was a horror, it was just like last year when I tried to fight you off.  The only difference was that this time you have shown me your face and that frightened me even more.  Why would you do that?  Now I could describe what you looked like to the police.  It struck me like a bolt of lightning this time it was different as you planned to kill me.  I fought harder striking you even harder as I screamed in fear.  I gasped as I felt your huge hard shaft stabbing me in the back.  I screamed as the door slammed and it struck me I was trapped just before you shoved me against the wall.  I screamed louder after you told me, "You were my favorite victim.  So perfect.  I had to have you again."  I could feel your huge shaft slipping down toward my sex and suddenly I brought my knee up between your legs.  I waited to hear you howl of pain.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 06:48:41 PM by rvplymates »

Offline the savage

« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2017, 09:49:38 AM »
Panic sets in, I can see it in your face.  Feel it in your fight.  The only thing I was missing was the look of betrayal.  There was a plan, for me to all but seduce you. Set you up as my girlfriend before I did this to you.  Before revealed who I was.  But you ruined that plan by spending weeks inside at the smallest provocation. SO I have to settle for half a loaf.  I growled and twisted myself to the side as you tried to knee me.  Letting it strike me just on the inner thigh instead of the point you were aiming for.  I growled and pulled us back away from the wall before slamming you up against the wall again.  Jarring you and I hear a hiss as I saw a little blood leaking between your lips.  "Good girl, give me the fight you gave me before.  SO much better"
-genghis khan

Offline rvplymates

• n00b
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2017, 01:21:24 PM »
I knew immediately that I had not hit my target but some satisfaction filled me as I made some sort of contact as you twisted yourself so that your manhood was saved.  I moved slightly to strike again but you took me off balance as you pulled me from the wall.  I bit my lip as you slammed me against another wall and took my breath away.  I still struggled but I was a little weaker.  I felt your feet close to mine before you spoke, "Good girl, give me the fight you gave me before.  SO much better"  I growled and slammed my foot on top of one of yours.  I knew pain was running through you and that gave me more satisfaction.  It struck me what you had just said I had not realized I had fought you the first time you raped me until you said that.  I had lived this whole year thinking I had not and that had been part of the reason it took me so long to feel better about myself.  I knew than that I would not win this battle of strength but at least I had not been willing and I would not be willing this time.  I struggled with renewed energy.

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl