In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: How do I post a story?  (Read 537 times)

Offline chinesechick

• Rep: 4
  • Boobs.....
How do I post a story?
« on: January 05, 2017, 09:59:01 PM »
So  I am new to this website and am still trying to figure things out. This may be stupid of me, but how do I post my stories? I am not really that great of a writer (definitely not as good as some of the writers her) But I would like to try.
I am a princess, but I am not that nature singing princess anymore....

Offline EssenceofRed

• AKA: babyfuck
  • Rep: 829
  • Adorawhore
    • Essence of Red Tumblr Page
Re: How do I post a story?
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2017, 10:46:31 PM »
I would suggest writing off site, on your own word document where you can reread and edit. That way you also have a copy of it just in case something happens to the site and they lose the story. Then when you're ready to post it, scroll down to the Fiction section (white letters).

1. Decide if your story best fits in one of the categories (blue letters): Rape Fantasy Stories, BDSM Stories, Fan-Fic, or Stories (non rape or BDSM). Click on the section that you think your story should go.

2. Click on "New Topic", right above Replies/Views.

3. Copy your story and paste it into the large white box. Remember to add a Title/Subject.

4. Once it's ready, his Post - found underneath the bottom right side of the big content box.

Voila! You're done! :)

The wolf said, "You know, my dear, it isn't safe for a little girl to walk through these woods alone."

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 1010
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
Re: How do I post a story?
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2017, 02:23:53 PM »
[member=2319]chinesechick[/member] Wot EssenceofRed said! :thumbs: And mind the rules (no bestiality or underage)! We don't want our host getting cross with us!

Don't hurt him too much, especially his face. I want to use it as my throne at some point. -cosmicwitch
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
Piers Morgan's being a cunt about something agai- Ah, for fuck sake, Piers Morgan's being a Crunchy Nut Corn Flake about something again. -the_silkman
I will reach down your throat through your stomach into your urogenital tract and pull your DICK INSIDE OUT. -zero

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl