In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: FBI agent in trouble  (Read 857 times)

Offline Enslarina

• Rep: 1
  • n00b
FBI agent in trouble
« on: January 10, 2017, 07:20:06 PM »
    My name is Miri Begay. I am a full blooded Navajo FBI special agent, undercover, investigating an outlaw motorcycle club's involvement in meth and prostitution. I have been infiltrating thru their ring of female support and getting very close.
   My success in my cover is that I am not what would be expected from a cop.
 I am bronze skinned, long black hair, 5'3"chubby woman aged 34 with 42G bust. I am also a confirmed lesbian that has never been with a male.
   My cover outfit is jeans, boots, tight t-shirts and leather jacket. I have gotten so close to finding out what I need to break this case open and then going home for a break.
   I step into the restroom to call in to my handlers for a status update when, just as I am signing off, one of the VP's girls steps out of the stall and smiles an evil smile at me and goes out. I look towards the small window for my escape but before I can take even one step towards it, a whole lot of bikers rush in and easily overpower me, tie my wrists painfully behind my back and carry me out to the main room.
   There are about thirty bikers there and three more are pushing a Harley trike in from the club garage. The club president says "put her over it so we can ask her some questions". They push me to the back of the bike, untie my hands, and bend me, face down over the bike. Then they force my arms up, and tie my wrists to the handle bars with rope, then ducktape. My ankles are tied to the spokes of the rear wheel and they secure me further with rope over my back, holding me tight to the bike seat. Completely immobilized, I fight within myself to stay calm and silent.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 07:23:33 PM by Enslarina »
Rope brings me to my knees

Offline Enslarina

• Rep: 1
  • n00b
Re: FBI agent in trouble
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2017, 10:38:55 PM »
   My name is Miri Begay. I am a full blooded Navajo FBI special agent, undercover, investigating an outlaw motorcycle club's involvement in meth and prostitution. I have been infiltrating thru their ring of female support and getting very close. My success in my cover is that I am not what would be expected from a cop.
   I am bronze skinned, long black hair, 5'3" chubby woman aged 34 with 42G bust. I am also a confirmed lesbian that has never been with a male.
   My cover outfit is jeans, boots, tight t-shirts and leather jacket. I have gotten so close to finding out what I need to break this case open and then going home for a break.
   I step into the restroom to call in to my handlers for a status update when, just as I am signing off, one of the VP's girls steps out of the stall and smiles an evil smile at me and goes out. I look towards the small window for my escape but before I can take even one step towards it, a whole lot of bikers rush in and easily overpower me, tie my wrists painfully behind my back and carry me out to the main room.
   There are about thirty bikers there and three more are pushing a Harley trike in from the club garage. The club president says "put her over it so we can ask her some questions". They push me to the back of the bike, untie my hands, and bend me, face down over the bike. Then they force my arms up, and tie my wrists to the handle bars with rope, then ducktape. My ankles are tied to the spikes of the rear wheel and they secure me further with rope over my back, holding me tight to the bike seat. Completely immobilized, I fight within myself to stay calm and silent.
   With all the guys gathered around the VP says "My favorite bitch says you're a cop". All I could do was deny it. He said "so she's lying". I said "of course". then he steps out of the way and the girl with the evil smile steps up, removes the braided multi strand leather tassel from the right handle bar and disappeared behind me. I feel my belt and the waistband of my jeans cut and pulled down just enough to expose my lacey red panties. Those are pulled down to the top of my thighs. "Stop, let me loose" I yell. Everyone starts laughing and I hear a whistling sound just before my butt is set on fire with pain. I bite my lip to keep from crying out. I cannot believe this little biker slut is whipping me with a leather whip. She strikes again and the sting makes my eyes moisten. I will not cry. I am a strong agent. Only my butt is bare, I still have my leather jacket on. She strikes again and again causing me to whimper but not loud enough to be heard. VP says "oh look, this chick's mascara is running down her cheeks. That makes me hot".
   He looks at his bitch and she finally stops whipping me. "That's for calling her a lyer" he said. My butt feels like it's on fire. Then he moves behind me and says "This is for trying to send me to jail". I hear his belt buckle undone and see his hands reach out to grab the handle bars and feel him push his cock deep into my ass hard and fast without warning. Oh my god, I'm being sodomized in front of the entire biker club. The pain as he forced himself into me was incredible. I bit down on my lip hard to stay quiet. He used the handle bars to pull as he thrust into my ass hard, each time grunting. He got faster and harder and finally pushed one last rough time and I felt him cum deep into my ass. He lay down on me and said "gonna be a long hard night for you cop." And pulled out fast, hurting me again. Next" he said. "No, no more" I begged as I felt another cock forced into my ass. I was tied down in a way that I couldn't move and violently sodomized over and over and over until I was crying and begging to do anything to make it stop. I lost count at 13 rapes but they just continued. When each man had taken his turn sodomizing and cumming in me, they untied me and I fell to the floor with my jeans and panties still down, too hurt and tired to pull them up.
   "Did you like that cop?"VP said. "Please no more" I mumbled. "Show us you mean it, strip for us like a slut" he said.
Rope brings me to my knees

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin