In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: Inexperienced and Naive  (Read 691 times)

Offline kittyumbrass

• Rep: 637
    • Ms Umbrass Denies...
Re: Inexperienced and Naive
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2018, 01:00:44 PM »
In the past I’ve had girlfriends who have asked what was the best sex I’ve ever had.  They always looked disappointed that I said it would always be the time I lost my virginity and didn’t say it was with them  :rofl: :rofl:

If they can't bear the answer, they shouldn't ask the question :P

Offline Slipknot

• To rope or not to rope, that is the question, which is nobler
  • Rep: 8
  • n00b
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2018, 11:46:24 PM »
I'm not sure if this is why I like incest so much, but I LOVE the fantasy of being taught how to be sexual. Like I have zero experience and this man is going teach me everything. He's pushy and taking advantage of me, but I wouldn't consider it rape since I sorta go along with it. There is a little resistance, but it's mostly because everything is new and I'm scared.

It's a crazy fantasy, I know, but wonder if this is a turn on for some?

We need to chat sometime

I believe you have written about this before. It shows how much you love it though. :D So do I. Not the incest part but the rest. I love love love fantasizing about a guy taking advantage of me,teaching and inculcating his own depraved conditioning, basically mentally and physically abusing me pushing boundaries everyday but making it seem like a regular thing till a point is reached that I believe and understand that rape is the way of life. Kinda like Dr. Harleen Quinzel..

We also need to chat sometime  :evil:

I can also relate and remember losing my virginity at 9 to my babysitter she was 13 at the time
« Last Edit: December 15, 2018, 11:53:55 PM by Slipknot »
Don't look behind you

Slip as in slips by undetected and knot for tying you up by ropes / clothes chains etc :wink: :wink: :dirtymind:

Offline phtlc

• Every virgins nightmare
  • Rep: 40
  • n00b
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2019, 02:33:23 AM »
I'm not into the incest, but the idea of an an experienced older lover seducing, and even coercing and manipulating a younger naïve virgin has always been one of my greatest fantasies. I like it whether it's a man turning a young virgin girl into a woman, or a grown woman seducing a shy innocent virgin guy. The power that an older more experienced person has over a younger inexperienced partner is a massive turn on for me
Struggle and squirm all you want. That hymen is mine!

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl