In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
  • Princess and Her Protection (Derick and Teaseme69) 4 1
Currently:  
Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: Princess and Her Protection (Derick and Teaseme69)  (Read 1971 times)

Offline Derick

• Rep: 15
  • On the Hunt
Re: Princess and Her Protection (Derick and Teaseme69)
« Reply #210 on: October 09, 2017, 09:35:58 AM »
Slowly picking her up off his lap, holding her close as his fingers withdrew from her, he would place her down on a soft spot on the ground as he moved down overtop of her. Straddling her as he opened his pants, and then lowering himself down to her. He would lower his lips down to her kissing her again, before his shaft were to touch her sex. Slowly kissing her deeply as he pushed into her with it this time, filling her, remaining in her for a bit letting to adjust with his shaft inside her before he pulled back only to push back into her, slowly at first letting juices coat his shaft but he would quickly build up to a steady rhythm, eager to enjoy this himself.
Please check my request thread if your interested. All my ideas will be posted here: http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php/topic,1635.msg93060.html

Offline Teaseme69

• Rep: 118
« Reply #211 on: October 09, 2017, 08:54:44 PM »
Sadie was too weak to resist Symon, she moaned and whimpered out as he climbed on top of her. "Symon, please NO." Symon had already penetrated her, she gasped out and tried to adjust to him. He was stretching her out, she felt full inside. She dug her nails into the ground, feeling the dirt between her fingers. He was purpously being gentle with her, careful not to hurt her.
Sometimes the devil on my shoulder ask "What the fuck are you doing?"

Offline Derick

• On the Hunt
« Reply #212 on: October 10, 2017, 06:42:00 PM »
Each thrust into her was deliberate but gentle, her body was ready for it after the attention it had already gotten, as he pumped down into her, groaning a bit as his own pleasure starts to build. "Relax Princess, enjoy the attention" he would lean and whisper into her ear. He pumped steadily even as his own pleasure grew, not driving in hard, but a consistent, steady rhythm as pushed himself into her again and again. His head moved his mouth to hers, kissing her as he continued to drive down into her.
Please check my request thread if your interested. All my ideas will be posted here: http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php/topic,1635.msg93060.html

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #213 on: October 10, 2017, 10:55:21 PM »
Sadie tried to protest, but his lips were on her. She felt stretched and tried to buck, but he was too strong. She felt him getting harder inside her, her heart raced. She broke her kiss from him "Symon,  don't cum inside me!!" She knew she would be looked down upon is she was an unmarried Princess expecting to have a baby. "Please, I beg you, don't!!" He kept fucking her tight, wet hole. His moans increases and he was lost in lust. She cried out when she didn't get a response from him. 

Offline Derick

• On the Hunt
« Reply #214 on: October 23, 2017, 10:03:41 AM »
Thrusting into her, groaning louder as he drove down into her, enjoying himself throughly he barley even noticed when she suddenly started pleading for him to stop, and even if he wanted to, if was far to late for him to even be able to adequately control himself, lost in the pleasure he kept driving into her groaning louder. He would drive down into her, as his seed shot out of her, and only then does he even hear here words, yet even then he continues to push himself into her, emptying himself. "Little late for these worries Princess," he said finally as he recovered his breath. "Yet understand that no one will notice or care. I don't mean this to sound cruel, but given your families history, you will be married rather shortly upon reaching the Capital and I doubt your husband will waste little time, in ensuring you are pregnant. I doubt they will even notice your not a virgin anymore and given your mothers record, true or not, I doubt they will expect much different from yourself."

He would take a moment before he would withdraw from her. "Yet if you are concerned about your image.  Perhaps you should put some thought into those whom you would marry. Most will think you a slut already, and most will care little other than getting you pregnant. Yet you already know one of your suitors, and he has already proven reliable in keep you safe. Do you think others will bother to be as gentle as I have proven I can."

"We are perhaps only a week away from the Capital at most, and you are a week away from you being a Queen, or simply the whore of the next King."

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #215 on: October 26, 2017, 10:07:27 PM »
Sadie felt distraught and for a moment, a loss for words.
It's like nothing she could say or argue with Symon worked, she felt hopeless. She knew he was right too, that she had the choice to be with him who can protect her or end up with someone who wouldn't.
"If I go with you , where will we live?" She had hoped he wouldn't make her serve as Queen, knowing she would have a worse life than with him. She felt him still on her, he was strong yet never really hurt her. She dug her nails into his arms to get him off of her.

Offline Derick

• On the Hunt
« Reply #216 on: October 27, 2017, 06:42:35 PM »
"You do have choices. If you do not wish to become Queen, you will become my wife, and you will live on one of my family estates. Those who plot against us, will believe you are dead, and a few select allies, would know the truth. You child eventually would be raised to take your place, at the appropriate time, those who know of your true fate, would recognize your child as a future heir."

"If you do become Queen though. You will have all the aid needed to be a good Queen. In time you would learn what you needed to do, and if you are comfortable with my presence, you would not need to name me as your husband immediately. You would only need to do it, well before you shown signs of having a child."

"Or your last option, if you reject my offers, is to take your chance with your other suitors. Hope your not marrying the ones from the family that would be responsible for your assassination attempts,  and the death of your mother. And hope that they treat you better than I do. These are your options Princess, I know they are not what you wanted, but without me you would not have any of these."

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl