In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
  • Consequences of Rejection [Winner of January/February 2017] 5 2
Currently:  

Tags (Stories Only Please!): fear abduction vaginal virgin rape 

Author Topic: Consequences of Rejection [Winner of January/February 2017]  (Read 3004 times)

Offline ShySweetie

• The Innocent Babygirl
  • Rep: 45
  • Jay's Little Pwincess
Consequences of Rejection [Winner of January/February 2017]
« on: January 30, 2017, 09:41:04 PM »
 Lucy Blackwood. The name imprinted itself on his demented mind. Oh god, how he longed to have the young girl, ever since he first laid eyes on her. That beautiful, long black hair...He wanted to see disheveled from a night of hot sex. That thick, beautiful, chubby body...He wanted to see bruises and bite marks scattered across the pale flesh. And those eyes...god, those enchanting blue eyes...he wanted to see them staring at him, with lust, fear and tears flowing from them.

Jason gritted his teeth as his fingers dug into the mattress of his bed as he sat on the edge. He remembered her rejection the other day.

"Lucy, stay after please," He spoke as the class began to gather their supplies to leave. She jumped a little at his voice. Oh, how much he loved her shyness. Nodding, she gathered her bag and walked up to his desk. "Y-yes Jason?" she asked. He loved hearing his name roll off her tongue. All his students called him by his first name, but he adored it only when it came from Lucy's soft lips. Jason waited until the others left before he stood and went to close the door. "Lucy...we need to talk," He began as he turned from the door. The young girl cocked her head innocently. "A-about what Jason?" she asked curiously. "Wait...if it's about the one missing assignment, I promise I will make it up! I-I didn't mean to miss class that day but I was so sick I...I..."

Her rambling was cut short by Jason’s little laugh. “Ah, so cute and naïve. No Lucy, don’t worry about that pathetic assignment,” He smirked, starting to walk towards her. She looked up at him when he stopped in front of her. He had a good foot on her height.

“Then…what did you want to talk to me about?” Lucy asked, very confused with her teacher’s actions. Smirking, Jason reached up and stroked her cheek. “You Lucy…I want you,” He whispered to her, his voice like silk. Lucy flinched at his stroking. “What do you—mmpph!” The young girl’s words were stopped by Jason’s lips pressing against hers. Her eyes widened. She hadn’t even had her first kiss yet and now, her teacher had claimed it.

Lucy quickly pulled away from the kiss, looking up at him in utter shock, unable to say anything. “Why did you pull away, Lucy?” Jason questioned, his heart dropping. Taking a step towards her, he continued. “I love you, my sweet little Lucy. Ever since you started here a year ago!” He grabbed her shoulders softly. “I want you, sweetie. I want you so bad!” The poor girl looked up to her teacher, fear consuming her.

“No…” she whispered hanging her head. “You’re…my teacher…i-it’s not right!”
Jason’s head was turned to the right, a red mark on his left cheek. She had smacked him. The one he loved had smacked him. “I don’t…want you Jason…I’m sorry…but I don’t love you, nor do I want you!” Lucy cried out and shoved past him, running out of the classroom.

Jason’s heart sank, crumbling into a thousand pieces. His sweet little Lucy, his flower, his angel, had smacked him. She rejected him. He felt to hurt and destroyed inside.

‘No…she shouldn’t have done that…my little flower…that’s it. She will regret this. She will regret ever rejecting me!’

“My Lucy… you will be mine…and you will learn to never reject me…” Jason whispered to himself. Turning his body, he laid in bed, pulling the blankets up to his chin. Thoughts of having her curvy body pinned beneath him raced through his mind. Thoughts of her soft, quivering lips pressed against his. Closing his brown eyes, Jason let sleep take him, anxious for the next day.

“Remember, I want this completed and on my desk when you walk in on Monday,” Jason announced to the class as they gathered up their items and left. A small group of girls walked past him, hair done up, make up applied in a precise manner and shirts revealing their stomachs. “Bye Jason,” one of them said in a flirtatious manner. He forced himself to smile politely. ‘Such high-class sluts.’ He growled to himself. He always despised women who coated their face with layers upon layers of make-up.

But his forced smile became a soft genuine one as he noted Lucy, sitting in the back of the class, packing her books in her bag. Jason was furious with her rejection. But he thought that maybe she was scared that he didn’t mean it. ‘If I show it to her…then she’ll believe me and happily accept me.’

“Lucy, I need to see you for a moment,” He said, placing some papers in a folder at his desk as the last of the students left the room. She looked up at him. He could tell she was nervous, but that made him long for her even more. Gulping, she shyly tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and stood from her seat. He looked up from his desk. Oh god, the way her breasts bounced slightly when she walked. How she bit her lip in nervousness and fear. He loved how shy and modest his little angel was, dressed in a short sleeved white blouse and dark jeans. It was often he would catch glimpses of her pulling her shirt up a bit, trying to cover those big and beautiful breasts of hers. Jason could feel himself growing a bit rigid.

Lucy approached his desk, avoiding eye contact with him. “Yes Jason…?” She whispered, barely audible. He smiled and stood from his chair.

“Are you scared, my sweet?” He questioned, walking around the desk. As he did, she turned to her left looking up at him. The closer he got, the more she backed away, until she felt the cold wall against her. Out of fear, she squeezed her eyes shut and turned her head from him. “Please…don’t do that again…don’t kiss me…” she whimpered to him.

His gaze softened, but his bulge hardened. Seeing her in fear, seeing her cower before him stirred up more feelings inside the man. His hand raised and stroked her cheek. “Oh my angel. In due time, I will do so much more than kiss your sweet lips,” he smiled, rubbing his thumb gently on her flushed skin. Lucy whimpered louder. Jason placed his other hand on the wall next to her head, trapping her. He stopped stroking her cheek and lightly gripped her chin between his thumb and forefinger, tilting her head up so she was forced to look at him. Her blue eyes were starting to tear up. They looked so sweet and enchanting. “Oh Lucy, don’t cry my love,” He cooed, wiping a tear away with his thumb. “We can finally be together! You’ll come with me and stay with me forever! I’ll keep you safe. You’ll be my sweet little angel, my porcelain doll, my lover.”

Lucy looked bit her lip, looking at him. His lover? His angel? No…no, this can’t be happening! She squeezed her eyes shut, shaking her head. Her hands shot up and pressed against his chest. “Please no…I don’t wanna!” she cried. Jason furrowed his brows. She must want me to prove it still…I’ll take her home with me. That will prove my love! He forcefully wrapped his arms around her small, chubby frame. “Come now my little dove. We’ll leave for home and you’re coming with me even if I have to force you!”

The man began to try the squirming young girl back towards his desk. He forcefully bent her over it, making her yelp loudly. “N-no! Please Jason stop…!” she whimpered. Jason pressed his hand on the middle of her back, keeping the girl pinned down as he proceeded to grind his bulge against her rear.
“Mmm…oh god this feels good. How I’ve longed for this, Lucy,” He groaned, reaching over and opening up his right desk drawer. Keeping her pinned against the desk with his hips, Jason reached in the drawer and drew out a small bottle and rag. With Lucy wiggling beneath him, he poured a little of the liquid on the rag. “Oh, my sweet, it’s a good thing you have night classes with me on Fridays,” He smirked, putting the cap back on the bottle.

Jason leaned into Lucy, his lips pressed against her right ear. “Now hush my dear. Soon, we will be home and together,” He whispered to her. Lucy trembled underneath him, whimpering. “Please…please no...!” She cried out as he pressed the chloroform-soaked rag against her mouth. He cooed softly to Lucy as her struggles and squirming began to slowly die down, her eyes fluttering closed. “There there…” he whispered. “There my love. We will be together now...” The man stroked her hair as he threw the rag back into his drawer. Jason flipped her onto her back and threw her over his left shoulder. “Let’s go home baby,” He smiled, grabbing his bag, and heading out of the classroom. Luckily for him, he was one of the only professors who had a night class on Friday. That and his classroom was located near the very back of the building, which is where he always parked.

Jason slipped out of the room and stalked down the hallway to the back door. Pride and happiness filled him. He finally had his love in his arms. Well, over his shoulder right now. But not for long. Very soon he would have her on the bed beneath him, kissing her passionately. Jason sighed dreamily as he walked out the back door and to his silver car, unlocking it. Gently, he laid Lucy in the back seat, pushing a stray hair away from her face. Placing a loving kiss on her forehead, he closed the back door and got in the front. Within minutes, he was on the highway and heading home. Jason gripped the steering wheel tightly in anticipation. His knuckles were a bit white and he could hardly control himself. ‘Almost there Jason, you can do it,’ he thought to himself, trying to control an animalistic urge to pull over and fuck her there in the backseat. Biting his lip, Jason continued driving. But it was almost torture. What only took roughly 10 minutes, he felt like he had been driving for an hour.

A weight on his chest immediately lifted itself as Jason approached his house and pulled into the driveway. He knew living in the country was a good idea, considering the nearest neighbor was a mile down the road…just in case Lucy ever tried to leave him. ‘Ah, what am I thinking?’ He smirked to himself. ‘After she sees my dedication to her, she’ll never want to leave!’ Jason hastily got out of the car, opened the backdoor and pulled Lucy out, holding her bridal style. “We’re finally home, my dear,” he said to the unconscious girl, hurrying to the door. Fumbling with the keys, he unlocked it stepping inside.

Flipping on the light switch, Jason kicked off his shoes and placed Lucy on the couch. He ran his fingers along her cheek. “You will be up soon. And finally, finally you will see my love, my dedication. You’ll change your mind and love me. I will make sure of it…” He said, standing up and walking to the closet. He rummaged in there and pulled out some white nylon rope. He turned and went back to Lucy, kneeling, and tying her wrists together. He made sure it was tight, but not too tight to leave marks. She was his little angel after all. After the ropes were tied, he kissed her lips softly and left her on the couch, heading into the bathroom to take a shower.

Her head throbbed. Lucy groaned softly, moving slightly. Her eyes slowly fluttered open. Once more awake, she instantly became confused. There she lay on the couch of a very unfamiliar area and…wait, why were her wrists tied up? Where was she anyway? Lucy tried to think back, though her memory was a bit blurred. All she remembered was staying after class to talk to her teacher. Then…Then being over the desk and having a rag over her mouth…then it all went black.

Her eyes widen. Did he…did Jason kidnap me?? She screamed in her thoughts. No, this couldn’t be happening! Lucy scrambled to sit up on the couch, despite her head still throbbing some. Looking around, she didn’t see Jason anywhere, much to her relief. It was dark in the living room. However, light from the kitchen seeped in, making it possible to see a bit of the room. She noticed a large flat screen TV in the entertainment center at the right of the room. To the left was a very nice, long couch next to a big window. The moonlight showed itself inside.

And there, right in front of her, maybe 10 feet away was the front door. The way to her escape. She thought for a moment. If I can get out of here without him noticing…maybe…maybe I can find someone, a neighbor or something to help me...

“Glad to see you’re awake, love.” A cool and seductive voice jolted Lucy out of her thoughts. She whipped her head to the right, and froze in fear. There stood Jason, in nothing but a pair of loose fitting, grey sweatpants with no shirt. Reaching over, he flicked on the light switch, making Lucy squint briefly at the light. Then her eyes widen, cheeks flushing. The light reflected the wetness on his well sculpted body and in his ebony hair. A maroon towel was over his shoulder. It was apparent he just left the shower. She wasn’t used to seeing a man topless, not at all.

He smirked. “Do you like what you see, sweetie?” His silky voice questioned. Lucy quickly shook her head. “N-no…!” She cried out, and jumped up, making a dash for the door. However, Jason was upon her in a flash, wrapping his arms around her from behind. “Now now, you need to behave! I haven’t even shown it to you yet!”

Lucy whimpered, squirming. Unfortunately for her, Jason held on with an iron grip. He smiled and dragged her away from the door and down the hall. The girl, terrified, squeezed her eyes shut. “No Jason, lemme go! Please, let go…!” She begged. Jason grunted slightly, dragging her into his bedroom, and pulled her over to his dresser that had a mirror attached to it. He threw her on the ground in front of him. He kneeled next to Lucy pulling her up onto her knees. The frightened girl kept her eyes squeezed shut, sniffling. “Shh, open your eyes Lucy. Look. Look and see how much I love you,” Jason whispered, stroking her cheek. Reluctantly, Lucy obeyed and was met with the most horrifying sight she ever had the displeasure of seeing.

In a Victorian frame on the desk was her college ID picture. It was blown up to fit the frame perfectly. The frame was centered perfectly in the middle of the desk. Both sides of the desk were adorned beautiful lit candles of many sizes. They were all red…which was Lucy’s favorite color. But that isn’t what scared her the most. It was the pictures…pictures of her hung up all around the mirror. Pictures of her at home, in her bedroom; with a friend at the store; walking home from school.

Tears brimmed her eyes and fear broke over her, like water upon rock. She always knew there was something off about him, but she never suspected that he was stalking her. Lucy raised her bound hands and covered her mouth in sheer terror.

“Isn’t it beautiful, Lucy?” Jason asked, a smile spread across his face. “I did it all for you! I’ve been watching you, watching to make sure you’re safe. And to make sure nobody messes with my sweet angel.” He looked over at her face. Seeing the tears falling down her cheeks, he brushed them away with his thumb. “Aww, now now my love there’s no need to cry. Don’t you love the shrine Lucy? Don’t you love me too?” The man’s eyes were filled with a psychotic lust and false happiness.

Poor Lucy was terrified beyond all reason. She was frozen in fear, unable to say anything. Jason smiled and stood up, unable to ignore the huge bulge in his sweatpants. “Now Lucy, we should consummate our love!” He grinned and pulled his pants down just enough to let his thick, 8-inch member pop free. Jason stroked his cock slightly, it twitching in anticipation. Lucy saw it out of the corner of her eye. When she turned, she gasped at the sight of such a large cock. He stroked her hair, Lucy flinching at it. “No…Jason please no!” She begged, looking up at him. His eyes softened. “Oh, my sweet, if you love me, you’ll do this for me, for us!” He grabbed the sides of her head firmly and slowly brought her face to his member. She began to struggle, shaking her head.

“Jason no…no I don’t love you!” she cried out.

Her words made Jason stop immediately. “W-what did you say?” He questioned, eyeing her frightened face. There was a mixture of anger and hurt in his chocolate eyes.

“I-I said I don’t love you!” She snapped at him, trying her best to be brave. “I…never have and never will! Y-you’re a sick psychopath who stalked me! I…I hate you!”

He stared blankly at her for a moment. It was evident that he was greatly hurt by her outcry. How…How could she say such things? My sweet little angel. She’s my whole world, my love. If she won’t cooperate, I’ll force her to love me…! Jason screamed inside his head. His face twisted, scowling at her. He gripped her hair tightly. When she opened her mouth to scream, Jason took the opportunity to shoves his cock in her mouth. Here blue eyes widened in fear as she gagged on his throbbing member. “You will…learn to love me…even if I have to…force you…!” He growled, forcing the girl to take his cock deep in her throat.

Lucy had no idea what to do. Hands bounds, deepthroating her teacher’s dick against her will, her mind raced and thought of the only defense she had. Gagging, Lucy’s squeezed her eyes shut and bit down.

“GAH!” Jason screamed out in agony, her teeth sinking into his tender member. He quickly pulled out of her mouth and backed away, cradling his dick in his hands. Lucy took this moment and scrambled up to her feet, dashing out of the room. She ran down the hall, past the kitchen, into the living room and straight for the front door. Hope soared in her heart that she made it to the door, but quickly died when she found it locked.

“LUCY!” Jason shouted from the bedroom. Her heart raced, fear consuming her. Out of the corner of her eye, she spotted the closed closet. Quickly, she snuck into it, quietly closing the door. She leaned her back against the wall, sliding down to the floor. Lucy placed a hand over her mouth, trying to keep her tears and breathing to a minimum.   

It was pitch black in the closet, save for a tiny stream of dim light that shone in from the bottom of the door. Her body trembled in despair. Suddenly, the sound of a slamming door echoed through the house, followed by stomping. Lucy jumped slightly. “Lucy! When I find you you’re going to regret ever doing that!!” he hollered in fury.

He stormed out of the bedroom and down the hall. His cock throbbed in pain and anger boiled inside him. Jason gritted his teeth as he checked for her in the kitchen. Taking a deep breath, he attempted to call himself. “Lucy…” he called out in a calm yet angry tone. “Lucy come out right now, and I won’t get too rough with you…”

He heard a small sound, like the whimper of an injured animal. It sounded as if it came from the living room. Jason stopped and listened. There it was, the faint whisper of another whimper. He scowled for a moment, then stalked into the living room. “Little angel, I know you’re in here…” he called again.
Lucy clamped her hand tighter over her mouth. Oh, why couldn’t she stop whimpering? Tears welled up in her eyes and spilled down her cheeks.

‘Another sweet little whine…’
Jason smiled evilly to himself. ‘The front door’s locked and I know she’s in here. And the only place to hide in here is the closet…”

She heard his footsteps grow near, her heart racing.

He continued ever so slowly to the closet. “Oh, sweet Lucy, where are you?” He called in a sing song voice.

‘Stop whining, he’ll hear you!!’
Her thoughts snapped to her. Her body shook, anxiety and goosebumps shrouding over her skin. 

Jason took another step towards the closet door. “My little angel, come out come out wherever you are,” he sang again.

Lucy eyed the bottom of the door. A shadow blocked out the light that was pouring in. ‘Oh God, he’s here! No…no…please don’t open the door!

His hand reached out and grabbed the handle.

She heard the handle rattle. It was like a horrid nightmare coming true, creeping up on her with no escape.

Slowly, open the door a crack, gazing down on his sweet girl, who’s trembling like a trapped prey.
“Hello sweetheart; I see you…” He whispered in a dark, seductive voice.

Her eyes widened and Lucy bit her lip, turning her head. Her sobs of anguish were no longer contained. Jason opened the door all the way. When she turned, Jason growled at her. Anger steamed inside him and he couldn’t take it any longer. “I’ve waited long enough!” He snapped, grabbing her hair, and yanked her out of the closet. Lucy yelped out in pain as he did. Jason pulled the crying girl up to her feet and looked her in the eyes. “Now my love, you will learn what happens when you reject me!”

Lucy flinched and squirmed in his grasp. “No, please let go…!” she whimpered to him. Ignoring her pleas, Jason scowled and dragged her back to the bedroom, Lucy crying the whole way. Upon entering the bedroom, Jason used his left hand to keep a hold of her hair and slammed the door shut with his right.

The man dragged her over to the large king sized bed, adorned with silky red and black sheets, blankets, and pillows. He tossed her onto it, her large breasts bouncing. Jason crawled on top of her, pinning her bound hands to the mattress. This didn’t stop Lucy as she continued to squirm beneath him. “Jason stop, let go…!” Growling, he reached over to the drawer next to the bed and pulled out more white nylon rope. Struggling against his squirming captive, Jason managed to tie the rope on her wrists to the headboard. No matter how much she pulled, the restraints would not give way.
Jason sat up, resting on her legs so she couldn’t fight back. His bulge grew nice and hard again. “Mmm…oh Lucy you look so fucking delicious tied up…I’ve longed for you for so long…” Then he frowned for a moment. “Oh, this won’t do, little flower. All this clothing is in the way.” He got off the terrified girl for a moment and walked out of the room.

Lucy sniffled and bit her lip. There was nothing she could do now, all tied up like this. A minute later, Jason walked back in, a devilish smile painted across his lips. In his hand, a large, sharp kitchen knife gleamed. Her eyes were in horror, bottom lip quivering. He stalked over to the bed. “Now Lucy, can’t have these fabrics in the way if we’re going to make love,” he smirked. “Now stay still or I might have to ‘accidently’ cut that beautiful skin of yours.”

Scared of the pain the knife may bring, Lucy reluctantly kept still as Jason reached down, put the knife between her breasts, sharp end up, and quickly sliced through her blouse and bra. Lucy gasped as her chest popped free, nipples growing hard almost instantly. Jason’s eyes widened. “Oh sweetie, they’re so beautiful,” He sighed, leaning in, and taking one into his mouth. Lucy squeaked and moaned. Smirking, Jason pulled away cut away the rest of her shirt and bra. He traveled down to her jeans, undoing them. Lucy began to squirm again, giving him a bit of a challenge to tear the garment away. When he succeeded, Jason looked at her lustfully. Lucy was wearing a pair of pink lace underwear, most likely coming from a place like Victoria’s Secret. “My my, you naughty little flower,” Jason teased, tracing the outer parts of her underwear with the tip of the knife.

“No…no Jason please…!” the girl begged him. He ignored her and hastily sliced off the underwear. Lucy whimpered loudly as her shaved and bare pussy became exposed to him. She was completely naked and at his mercy. The dominance pleased Jason as he stepped out of his sweatpants. He gripped his tender cock, remembering how she bit him, how she rejected him and most of all…how she said she hated him. He growled. “Now Lucy…I was going to be merciful with you…but you have gone too fucking far!”

She flinched at his booming voice. He crawled back on top of her, ignoring her cries and kicking legs. Grabbing her thighs, he pinned them down to the mattress. “No no, please I’m still…still…” Lucy began, fear streaming throughout her body. He paused for a second. “A virgin, are you? Good…your blood will be good lubricant for my cock. And you know why I’m gonna be so hard with you?” He growled, leaning into her face. “W-why…?” She whined, tears staining her cheeks.

“Because it’s what you deserve!!” He yelled, shoving his hard cock inside her tiny hole, tearing her hymen up. Her screams echoed through the room. Pain exploded in her pussy. She could feel the blood start to trickle out. Showing no mercy on his little angel, Jason slowly pulled out and thrusted back into her, making her shriek in agony.

“It’s payback my…mmm…little flower! For rejecting me! For biting me!” He screamed, brutally thrusting inside her bleeding and torn pussy. “Why did you reject me, why?? Never do that to me! Never!”

Her breasts bounced as he continued to pound her. Her sobs and screams mingled delightfully with his growling and moaning. Reaching back his hand, he delivered a slap to her cheek. “I love you but…oh god…ngh…you deserve this! Your payback for turning me down!”

Lucy shook her head, pain and agony welling inside her. “Please! Owie…please Jason I’m sorry!” she sobbed to him, looking at him with tears and fear in her eyes. Her hair became disheveled from his animalistic thrusting. Jason leaned his head down, sinking his teeth into her nipple, making her shriek.
“No not there!” she begged, sniffling. “It hurts!” He pulled from her nipple. “Good! Now you know…how I felt!!” He snapped at her. The pleasure was rising in him. The feeling of her tight, bloody pussy around his cock was going to drive him over the edge. “Oh god Lucy…mmm…you’re gonna make me cum!”

Her eyes widened and she struggled against the bonds in futility. She longed to be free from this man…no…this psychotic monster. “N-not inside! Oh god, Jason it hurts! It hurts please stop!” She screamed again.

Sitting up some, he grabbed her soft, chubby waist and picked up his pace, pounding brutally inside her. His orgasm was almost there. “Ngh, I don’t…think so…” he groaned. “Mmm…god yes...yes…I-I’m cumming Lucy…gaaahh!” He yelled out in ecstasy as his orgasm washed over him, thick hot cum shooting into her pussy. Jason’s body shivered from the pleasure and Lucy whimpered, grimacing at the feeling.

Breathing heavily, Jason leaned forward and stroked her cheek. Her eyes were red and puffy from crying, her lip quivering. The binds on her wrists were giving her rope burns. “For a year, I’ve been stuck pleasing myself to your pictures and memories of you…I can’t tell you how amazing it felt, cumming deep inside my little angel,” he whispered to her.

His words disgusted her, making her stomach turn. Sniffling, she looked away from him. “Please…please let me go…I wanna go home…” she whimpered.

“Oh no my little angel, don’t you see?” He forced a long, passionate kiss upon her lips. “You are home now. It wouldn’t have had to hurt so much…if you just would’ve accepted my love. But you’ll learn…I will force you to love me…my precious little Lucy, I hope you’ve learned the consequences of rejecting me…”
« Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 11:34:06 AM by Red Right Hand »
"I'm not afraid of the dark, I'm afraid of what's in it"

Offline Red Right Hand

• Fetishist
  • Rep: 259
  • Cloaking Device Activated
Re: Consequences of Rejection [Contest Entry]
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2017, 01:34:22 AM »
This is one of the four entries for the January/February 2017 Story Contest.

We need your support. Members are eligible to vote in our poll: http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php/topic,2948.0.html

Guests who wish to vote MUST register first: http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php?action=register

Voting ends March 1st, 2017 at a random time. Please try not to wait till the last moment as the poll will close without warning.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 12:32:35 PM by Red Right Hand »
Designed and directed by
his red right hand

My Bibliography

Online RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 638
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2017, 03:00:33 PM »
@ShySweetie Oh, how I love to see an innocent ravished. :drool: :fap: The creepy shrine was a nice touch - and sick minds think alike cos I had much the same thing in an earlier draft of my 2nd "Courier" story ( link for those interested in similar content: http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php/topic,2845.0.html ) but I decided to leave that detail for later. (Still working out Part 3.) Anyhoo, obviously I enjoyed this. *wanks furiously*

Btw you might subscribe to your own story threads so you get an email notification when someone replies to it.
You haven't lived until you've received a teabagging from the prince of darkness. -IndieGuy
I very often rape people with my corkscew duck penis and murder them by squishing them in an amplexus ball with all my guy friends. -Ingenue
Maybe there is a god. Maybe there are 2,000 gods. Maybe one of them has like 18 tits and five cocks. The only thing I ask is that it all just stays off my lawn. -Dark Places
A good cup of tea lies between He-Man and Donald Trump in colour. -the_silkman

Offline ShySweetie

• The Innocent Babygirl
  • Jay's Little Pwincess
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2017, 03:06:49 PM »
@ShySweetie Oh, how I love to see an innocent ravished. :drool: :fap: The creepy shrine was a nice touch - and sick minds think alike cos I had much the same thing in an earlier draft of my 2nd "Courier" story ( link for those interested in similar content: http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php/topic,2845.0.html ) but I decided to leave that detail for later. (Still working out Part 3.) Anyhoo, obviously I enjoyed this. *wanks furiously*

Btw you might subscribe to your own story threads so you get an email notification when someone replies to it.

T-thank you so much Daddy....well, it's based on a fantasy of a teacher I had in 7th grade...only difference is the victim is in college instead...i thought the shrine would add a good creepy and fear factor to it.

And I actually got a notification when you commented :)

Offline daydreamer9

• Rep: 0
  • n00b
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2017, 06:51:24 PM »
that was amazing. the inescapable love he had for her, how he never wanted to let her go, all of it was just absolutely incredible and had me going with every word! bravo!!! :popcorn: :whip: :rock:

Offline daydreamer9

• n00b
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2017, 06:53:01 PM »
This is almost exactly like one of my old fantasies and just reading it made it so much more amazing!!  :thumbs: :spank:

Offline ShySweetie

• The Innocent Babygirl
  • Jay's Little Pwincess
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2017, 07:14:41 PM »
that was amazing. the inescapable love he had for her, how he never wanted to let her go, all of it was just absolutely incredible and had me going with every word! bravo!!! :popcorn: :whip: :rock:

I'm so glad you enjoyed it~ :blush:

Offline Lee

• Rep: 6
  • n00b
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2017, 11:50:42 AM »
Excellent work, Shy!

Offline EssenceofRed

• AKA: babycunt
  • Rep: 745
  • Adorawhore
    • Essence of Red Tumblr Page
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2017, 06:49:47 AM »
Good job! Somewhere I missed that this was a college student. I felt a lot better about the believability of the scenario, sexual harassment and abduction once that became apparent. I really enjoyed the hide and seek game in his house. That was wonderful!! I also like that the ending is left open for more chapters. Please write more!!
The wolf said, "You know, my dear, it isn't safe for a little girl to walk through these woods alone."

Offline wetslut

• Rep: 809
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2017, 11:27:01 AM »
Great story,absolutely loved it!.Well done on the win!  :thumbs:

Offline ShySweetie

• The Innocent Babygirl
  • Jay's Little Pwincess
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2017, 02:09:28 PM »
Good job! Somewhere I missed that this was a college student. I felt a lot better about the believability of the scenario, sexual harassment and abduction once that became apparent. I really enjoyed the hide and seek game in his house. That was wonderful!! I also like that the ending is left open for more chapters. Please write more!!

*blushes furiously* thank you~ I might write another chapter...I dunno yet

Offline Eve

• n00b
Re: Consequences of Rejection [Winner of January/February 2017]
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2017, 02:58:05 AM »
This was incredible!!! My ultimate fantasy! Please do another one  :heart:

Online Demonic_fox6548

Reading this made me think of a dream I had, this was the best I've read so far on here love the detail and the fight of the victim. Amazing great job. ❤❤❤

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin