In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Tags (Stories Only Please!): snuff mutilation bondage burning violence rape vaginal torture 

Author Topic: Weekend Reunion  (Read 674 times)

Offline Smirkin

• Rep: 473
  • Midgets whistling through the air!
    • Smirkin's Corner - Tumblr
Weekend Reunion
« on: February 15, 2017, 04:13:12 PM »
It’s hard to say where people get their urges and desires from.  Some would say that people are born with them, that there are genetic markers in which we have no control over.  Some believe it’s all in how someone is raised.  Perhaps there are arguments that support and disprove both.  Maybe it’s easier to say someone was born a monster rather than saying they were created. A way of washing their hands of the choices made. 

Regardless, monsters don’t only exist in the stories we were read as children, they are very much real.  In ways, more horrifying than those in the fables.  They can look just like ordinary people, the cashier at the local grocery store.  The gardener from the neighbor’s house.  Your favorite actor in the movies.  Invisible in plain sight is more horrifying than masked in the shadows.

Soon Stefanie would find that out for herself.  She was slim, short but not so much to be outside of an average height.  Coffee colored hair with eyes to match.  Some would say even a bit shy, would keep to herself, quiet and observant in the corner.  Although you would catch her mingling sometimes in social events if lured out by her friends, or when her husband wanted to introduce her to his colleagues.  Stefanie enjoyed meeting her Husband’s friends, colleagues, even some of his clients.  It didn’t bother her in the least.  Then again maybe it should have.

They entertained several friends frequently, it wasn’t quite out of the normal for them to do.  Dinner parties, Sunday brunches, and game nights which Stefanie tried to get out of a few times, worried she would make a fool of herself.  That was something she often worried of, she didn’t want to embarrass herself or her husband.  No matter how many times he would tell her not to worry about something so silly and try to comfort her, it was on her mind. 

Tomorrow the couple is planning a minor get together, to catch up with an old friend that is in town for the weekend.  They aren’t planning for it to be anything fancy, just a casual meeting you could say.  They were all close friends in college but of course after finishing Stefanie and her husband had decided to go after the life they had wanted together and their dear friend went after his own. 

Although many things changed between them, some things stayed the same at least on their friend Jack’s end.  He always had an attraction towards Stefanie, he had even gone on several dates with her before she had met her husband.  Stefanie didn’t feel much chemistry between herself and Jack… but it didn’t make him see it any differently.  As far as he was concerned she was the one.  He kept those thoughts to himself once she had met her husband and had soon quickly fallen for him as he did her.  Wanting to see her happy he kept his mouth quiet. 

During which his attraction had only grown more, he did his best to push it all aside on focus on his studies and be supportive while growing the friendship with both.  He was relieved some when they had fell out of contact once college ended.  It gave him time away, a bit of a break from it all and soon he thought he was passed that phase of his life.

He was excited when he found out he was going to have a decent amount of time off for himself, and wanting to use it to do a bit of traveling he thought it would be appropriate to visit his old friends before starting that journey.  He had reached out to Stefanie a week or so before hand to see how she was doing and if by any chance, they would be interested in meeting for dinner or to just catch up.  Not having seen each other in such a long-time Stefanie found it hard to refuse.  All they needed was a babysitter for the weekend which was easy to find, they had spoken to a friend who didn’t mind helping.

___

That morning Stefanie’s husband had gotten a call that was going to cause their plans to change a bit.  He had to make an emergency business trip to one of his other offices.  He kept it rather vague and didn’t give her too many details about before rushing off to pack a bag and head out.  Kissing her before he left.

Sure, she was disappointed that he wouldn’t be there for the weekend with Jack but it wouldn’t destroy the plans that were made.  She took a breath doing her best to brush it aside while she tidied up the house and prepared items for the baby sitter to pick up when the kids left.  Catching up with Jack was going to be the highlight of the weekend since she had gotten slightly bored with recent yammering of their friends.  The stories would get old and become repetitive to Stefanie, so this would be a bit of fresh air for her.

Hearing her phone ring, she quickly moved to it thinking her husband had forgotten something.  To her surprise, it was Jack she hadn’t expected to hear from him until later in the evening.

“Hey Stef, do you think it would be an issue if I arrived early? Or… Should I just hang out somewhere for a bit, which wouldn’t be an issue.”

“No, no.  It’s fine, you can come over early.  It will end up just being you and I, hubby had something come up unexpected and sending the kids off with a baby sitter for the weekend.  Hope that isn’t going to be a bust for you.”

“Not at all, that sucks some about him having something come up, but it’ll be great still! I can’t wait to catch up.”

“Same here, see you soon!”

Placing the phone on the counter Stefanie smiled a bit, almost remembering the few dates they had gone on back in their college years.  It was sort of comforting to think about and after the many years she wondered if maybe it would be fun to innocently flirt with Jack.  It shouldn’t be an issue, he knows she’s married and their just friends.  She felt there would be no harm in it at all.  Off to get ready she continued to think about the possibilities and different ways she could go about it.

It didn’t seem too long before she heard the chime of the doorbell. Quickly finishing up she went to answer the door, feeling nervous since she hadn’t seen him in so long.  Even more nervous since her husband wasn’t around either and she was planning to drink some wine and innocently flirt.  Part of her still wonder if that was going to become a bad idea with alcohol involved. 

Placing her hand on the knob and slowly turning it she took a quick breath, smiling and opened the door. A bit surprised by what she had seen, the man he had appeared to become over the years.  Yeah, he still looked like the same man she had dated then, but he was more distinguished, rugged, and it called to her now.  She swallowed hard and attempted to get her thoughts back straight as she extended her hand to meet his. “Jack! So, good to see you!”  Stepping back to welcome him into the home while she tried to discreetly look him over.

Jack was a bit worried it would mess things up with him showing up early but the warming welcome soon pushed those worries aside.  “Stefanie… wow, looking just as you did in college.  You haven’t aged a bit, have you?”  He grins while looking to her.  “So, what is the plan, ma’am?” Remembering she hated to be called ma’am he couldn’t pass up the chance to at least do it once.  He saw that she still didn’t like it once she glared at him before laughing.  He still very much attracted to her, that hadn’t changed. With her husband away for the weekend and knowing the lengths they have been married he was curious if she ever regretted settling down so early, before having a chance to explore other options and herself.

Closing the door, Stefanie walked him into the living room and took a seat on the couch, leaning to the coffee table to pour them both a glass of wine she had set out. “Well, I was thinking… We could have some wine, wind down a bit. Maybe dinner here?” Smiling as she finished pouring a glass, passing it to him. “I mean, we haven’t seen each other in ages, and since it’s just going to be the two of us… I thought we could keep it… casual?” Pouring herself a glass before sitting back with a soft smile.

Nodding, Jack breathed in the aroma of the wine before taking a cautious sip while thinking over the spoken words.  There was a bit of difficulty for him, trying to decide if she were insinuating for something to take place or was her words a form of thoughtless conversation.  “Casual… I think that we can manage that,” he grinned as he drew out the final few words watching Stefanie’s face almost immediately blush.  He took that as a confirmation to the previous curiosities and moved in closer towards her and brushed his hang against her thigh before patting it.

He started to think that maybe this could work out for him, in more than one way.  Jack was around due to some extra time, but part of that was because he was in search of finishing a list. After much hard work of getting to where he now was, and thinking back on many previous relationships. The thought of some of the women leaving him or things not working out had started to frustrate him.  It had seemed that they would leave because they somehow found better.  Such things had left Jack a desire to better himself in their views.  He played as though those things didn’t bother him and that he had plenty of confidence but at the end of the day it did bother him.  To the point of creating a list of women who fell in the category of those who made him feel that way, he planned on getting revenge of them. 

Stefanie happened to be one of the women on that list.  He just didn’t imagine the opportunity to cross her off it would show up as soon as it had.  It was working out pleasantly and her flirting makes it that much easier to get close enough to get her into his grasps without much trouble.  Naive little Stefanie, so stuck on the idea of innocent flirting doesn’t even realize she’s sitting with her own nightmare.  How long would it take her to notice?

Raising his glass, he toasted it against hers. “To a casual evening of two friends,” smiling as he nudged her playfully while she let out a giggle. 

“This might be a bit forward, or come off wrong… but I have to say you look stunning.  I may have mentioned it earlier, and if I did my apologies for repeating myself.  I just can’t help it.  You have always been breathtaking.”

“Oh, stop it! You are going to cause me to blush all over the place.  I may even contemplate leaving my husband just to hear that occasionally.”

“Occasionally? You should hear it every day.”

Slowly he licked his lips while watching her reaction, the flutter of her lashes, the twitch of her chin as she tried to fight back a smile. He knew Stefanie was right where he wanted her to be and without even much effort.  How lonely or deprived of attention had she been, he continued to wonder while brushing back her hair softly.  Leaning closer to her, Jack smudge his thumb across her jaw while sliding his fingers on the nape of her neck. Noting a bit of hunger and lust that was starting to shine in her eye as she glanced at him quickly before to her glass of wine, he inched closer.

You could almost sense the need from her, no matter how hard she tried to hold back.  It was there and not exactly hidden.  Her allowing him to move closer was just another sign.  Her lips quivered as if maybe she was going to say something, possibly try to pause the advancements being made.  Jack wasn’t going to let that happen before he got what he wanted. Soon gripping the length of his fingers along her nape, he tugged face towards while pressing his lips to her ear.  Feeling the ends of his lashes sweeping her hairline. 

“This is how things are going to be.  I’m going to get and take what I want.  You are going to make sure that I get them.  The harder you make that process; the harder things will be for you.  The easier, the faster.  Are we clear?”

His lips closed around the edges of Stefanie’s ear as he finished.  Waiting for a response and quickly growing impatient as she stammered her words with a trembling voice.  He increased his grip and shuffled her with a louder tone. “Do you understand?”  She quickly gave up trying with words and desperately nodded her head in agreement.  The confusion was starting to settle across her face as he leaned back looking to her. The hint of fear mixed in with it was enough to cause Jack’s cock to begin to stiffen within his slacks while continuing to keep ahold of her dainty neck.

Her breathing had quickened as thoughts began to race through her mind.  She was trying to figure out if this was just some huff that Jack was playing out for the sake of spice or if he was serious.  Lifting his foot, he cleared everything from atop of the coffee table, sending wine and the glasses to crash into the floor before dragging Stefanie by her neck towards it.  Slumping her over the table and looking around quickly he noticed some paracord coiled up and hanging around the back of a door knob.  That was perfect for what he wanted.

“Don’t move from that spot.”

He grunted while pushing himself up using the back of her head as she whimpered, the side of her face mashing against the top of the table.  He grabbed the cord before returning by her side, measuring out different lengths and snapping the simple knife open from his pocket to cut the desired lengths. He soon began applying them against her wrists, securing them to front of the coffee table before applying the same to her thighs for the back legs.  Inspecting each one to make sure the ties are secure, he leaned back admiring the view of her joined to the table, bent over.

Stefanie lifted her face and attempted to glance over her should towards Jack, unsure if she should even try to speak.  It turned out to be the wrong choice to attempt as he pressed the bottom of his shoe against the back of her head.

“Didn’t I fucking say not to move earlier? Or do you happen to be deaf?”

“Jack… this really isn’t funny now, ha-ha.  Let’s stop this before things get out of hand?”

“Stop? Do you really think that is an option, or that you have much of a say?  What would dear hubby think if he knew you had even allowed me to get you this far without much of a fight? Or were you expecting me to give you a sweet loving like some damn whore… I bet that is it.  Play innocent and flirt.  We would have sex, you cheat on your husband, then blame the wine and our shitty past on it and let yourself off the hook.  Is that what you had planned?”

“N-no, no!”

“Oh, just save it Stefanie… you’re the same as back in school.  Worthless as ever and still a fucking tease.”

He pressed his foot against her head hard, fast causing the force to smash her face into the table with a crunching thump. Swishing his shoe against the now sobbing mess, he pulled his foot back and walked around to the front of the table lifting her head by a handful of hair.

“We are going by my rules now, Steffi. Yours are garbage.”

A dribble of blood begins to trickle from within her nose as he watches her trying to focus on him.  Her eyes slightly crossed as they fail to settle on a view point while the tears flow freely.  He exits the room to the kitchen looking to see what all was available to him in the room.  He didn’t really have anything he was looking for specific now, and may not later neither.  He just wanted to see what was available to be used, he wanted her to feel pain, as much pain as he had felt over the years trying to better himself in the face of rejection that came repeatedly.  Wandering through a cabinet he finds an electric iron, grinning he looks back into the living room before taking it from the shelf in search of an outlet for it.

“Okay, so I’m going to let you speak now.  Where is the nearest outlet? I have some ironing to do.”

Sobbing with bursts of panting against the table top, she lifts her head.  Her lips wavering with her cries while he watches eyes fall near a chair with a nod. “Good girl.” He moves aside a nearby chair, bending to connect the iron so it can begin to heat up. Placing it on the end table before creeping back to sitting on the couch and grabbing his tiny pocket knife again.  Trailing it over her bottom, feeling the nicks of the blade catching softly against the skirt of her dress.  Guiding it over each shapely cheek before letting it fall towards the dip between her cheek as he changed the angle of the blade and pulled the edge or her dress out and began cutting into the fabric, exposing her pantie covered bottom.

“I’m surprised you even wore anything under that.  Not with the way you were acting.  Wasted time putting them on though.”

He gripped the blade in one hand as well for a corner of the dress and the same with the other hand before pulling the corners away and ripping the dress up her back.  Tossing the corners of the fabric he admired her bent form as he caressed his fingers down her back before strumming them along the waist of her panties.  Her startled whimpers entertained him while sliding a finger under the side of her panties, bunching them together before sawing the fabric freeing her hip from them.  He repeated the process on the other side after taunting her bottom with the blade again.  Once the fabric of the remaining side was cut free he tossed the panties onto her back, planning to make use of them he didn’t want them getting too far away.

Standing again to check the iron, hoping it had begun to heat enough for what he wanted to do.  Raising his hand near it he could feel the warmth radiating from the heated surface, resulting in deciding that it was hot enough to begin.  Shifting his jaw back and forth while in thought, he glanced to Steffanie, a little surprised at how quiet she had become. She was motionless and her sobbing seemed to have stopped.  Her face hidden behind the curtain of dark hair fallen against the top of the table. 

“Do you have anything to say at all?”

Steffanie only rocks her forehead side to side, not bothering to speak and still at a lost.  She was trying to process what was happening and trying to rationalize it, little did she know that I would be a waste of time since there would be more for her to process soon.  Her tongue wouldn’t be quiet for much longer.

“So, does that mean I don’t need to bother gagging you?”

There was no response except for a staggered breath.  Jack grinned, deciding he wouldn’t gag her right away, he would wait until after he heard the extend of sound her lungs could produce first.  Back to the kitchen he went in search of tape for the occasion when it came, remembering seeing some earlier he had a vague idea of where to gather a roll of silver duct tape from before joining her again and setting it by her hip.

“No worries, you don’t need to respond right now, little whore.  I’ll hear enough soon.”

Extending the cord of the iron to the couch, he grinned while glancing down to her bare bottom.  The quiet… It’s almost annoying to him.  He expected a bit more from her, a bit of a fight or something. Anything more than what he was receiving. Perhaps she was one to give up so quickly or she had started to blame herself for the current situation and believes it’s some form of suitable punishment.  He shrugged it off and knew that his revenge would make him feel better nonetheless, and the lack of reaction from her would just push him further.

A drawn-out sigh escaped Jack’s mouth as he rubbed a palm over a supple cheek before trailing a finger against her slit, feeling a soft trace of hair.  Leaning back to get a better look wondering how she had herself trimmed he could see a neat strip of hair.  Nodding lightly while like the look of it, he continued to rub his finger along the folds.  He noted an increased breath from her before offering a pat to her pussy.  Bringing the iron closer Jack slowly lowered meaty center of a cheek.

“This may… just may be uncomfortable, Steff. Who knows you may like it.”

With a laugh, he firmly pressed the iron to her flesh instantly hearing the shuffle of the table’s legs against the floor. Steffanie screamed out in pain as the metal damaged her skin.  He gave it several hard pressings as if trying to smooth a wrinkle out before pulling it away from her skin with a slight resistance.  Her screams seemed endless other than a gasping breath before another poured from her lips.  To think, she had nothing to say earlier. Jack admired the skin left behind as it quickly began to blister and swell.  Looking at the bottom of the iron he tried to carefully flick away a few layers of skin that went for the ride while pulling it away.

“Oh, I take it that it did actually hurt, huh?”

She pulled against the binds around her hands trying to pull free herself from the table.  Still half screaming while gasping for air from getting herself worked up and feeling the horrid after effects of the pain still lively on her new wound. Jack grabbed a handful of her hair, sweeping it from her shoulders while he tugged back. Her screams couldn’t be understood, unable to even tell that she was speaking words or anything that could count as more than mumbled groans and screaming.

“You need to quit all of that, if you aren’t going to use your words like a big girl than there’s no fucking reason not to gag your damn trap.”

Snatching the cut-up panties from her back before they slid off and got lost, he reached around her face stuffing them into her mouth as she shook her head in protest still. Continuing her mindless cries while he reached for the tape beside her.  Ripping of a long piece of the tape free, he laid across her mouth before grabbing the roll and wrapping it around her head multiple times.

“Ah, that is much better. I heard more than enough to satisfy me that you aren’t enjoying it.  Your muffled tones will continue to ensure me.”

He smacked his hand firmly over the freshly burned flesh while setting the tape back down.  Causing a muffled scream to be heard from behind the gag as she swung her head side to side. Jack offered a few more firm pats to her bottom before applying the iron to her other cheek, listening to her choke on her tongue and the moisture of her flesh let off steam with the compression against it.  He wasted no time before repeating the process alternating between her cheeks multiple times until the flesh had become so blistered and raw what was left was a form of seared meat.  Her bottom, raw, exposed and exploding with dreadful agony that coursed through her. 

“Now that is a hot ass.  You’re welcome for the upgrade.”

Grinning to him as he dug his fingers against the raw paddings of flesh he created as he moved his focus towards her hidden slit.  Just out of view but not out of mind as he leaned back and observed from a better angle.  Steffanie’s head weakly dropping with the pause of torments being dealt.  He ran his fingers along her pussy, doubting at this moment she would even notice, but he was planning to hold her attention again.  Jack lined the iron up to where he wanted it to land.  Gripping the back of her head and pulling harshly using her as a form of leverage while using all his might to force the scorching flat of the iron against her sex, rocking it back and forth for full coverage and letting it linger.  Humming a tune to himself, as he listened to slight whistles coming from heat mixing with natural moisture.  It was hard for him to knot mock her.

“Oh, do we have a pain slut? What else don’t we know about quiet little teasing Steffanie?  I bet your cunt is really enjoying this, hmm?”

The gagged screams and muffled chokings met his ears as he watched the stress ripple through body. Pulling away the iron and laughing as he viewed it with surprise.  He saw much of her pubic hair stuck to it with a lot of tissue.  Another lean back while spread her thighs and ass for a better glance he could see the iron had done a number on her pussy.  He returned the heat back to her sex while he continued to laugh using his other hand to grip and spank her raw cheeks.  The gagging of Steffanie had increased dramatically, and was all Jack wanted to hear.  He couldn’t get enough of it, imagining her tongue press against the bitter taste of herself with each deep breath and groan.

After several more moments he removed the iron again and without much thought or care, he placed it dead center of her back letting it rest against her bare skin.  He ran his fingers against the hot, sopping flesh, enjoying the sensation of the texture against his fingertips.  The throbbing of his cock was beginning to become too much for him to try to ignore and was craving to sink into her pussy now that he knew it was beyond sensitive.  Her body writhed intensely beneath the high temperature of the iron as she yanked and jerked against the table.

Standing it didn’t take much effort for him to shed his pants and briefs beneath them freeing his engorged cock.  He knelt behind her shove at the edges of the table on either side of her, dragging her body with it so that he could make space for himself.  Reaching and slamming her face against the table, he let his other hand wander and search for her vaginal opening, making sure he hadn’t obstructed the entrance before trying to shove his swollen length into her.  Locating it, he enters two fingers, thrusting them in and out a few times before reaching for his cock.  He lined his head up to her scorched pussy and began pressing beyond her raw folds.  Feeling his tip pressing beyond the ruined flesh and into her canal as he let out a groan of satisfaction, inching in the rest of way as her hips squirmed failing to escape.

“That’s is, keep wiggling for me, sexy.”

Laughing as he jerked his hips, sinking his cock the rest of the way into her while she squealed.  He slapped her ass as he began to thrust into her slowly at first, enjoying the slow sensations of her quivering body around his shaft.  Moaning to he and telling her how good she felt around him as he began to quicken the pace, gripping her cheeks roughly while burying himself into her.  The aggression growing deeper with each lunge as his grunts grew louder.  He moved his eyes to the iron against her back, noticing the skin blistering around the edges and sticking to its location even with the jostles and jarring of her form beneath it.  A grin spreading across his lips as he drives his hips even harder.  Her head whipping in numerous directions like an enraged bull as she bucks to get away from Jack, the iron, even the table.

There were no words to describe the pain she was feeling except for hell.  She was pleading for help behind the gag, pleading for mercy, for it to end.  There was nothing that could help her situation, even after he finishes she would still have the pain, and torment of the inflictions against her. His thrusting became more brutal as his thumbs sunk into the flesh of her ass cheeks.  The sensations of her tortured cunt wrapped and twisting around his cock was massaging him close to his climax as his balls swelled with desire ready to explode.  Grasping against her harder, his body was becoming shaky he knew it wouldn’t be much longer. Quickly he grabbed his knife from the cushion behind him and snatched her dark hair once more.  Rolling his hips slowly for a moment he pulled her wailing head back exposing her throat as he positioned the blade against it.  He could feel the terror humming in gags behind the delicate covering of her throat as he began to thrust brutally again.  Panting against her back before lifting his face high, grinding the blade across deeply, slowly, making sure it was deep enough to fatal as the warmth of her life flowed against the edge of his hand as he felt his desire explode deep within her, nestling his seed as far as he could with several final thrusts before letting her body collapse limp.

Wiping his hand off into her hair and yanking the cord of the iron from the wall he sat back.  Catching his breath and enjoying the satisfaction he was left with before picking himself up from the floor and dressing himself again.  He stared at her for a few moments deciding if he wanted to leave her there to be found or not while watching all that was left of her life begin to pool beneath her.  He decided to take a throw blanket from the back of the couch and half toss it over her, assuming it would leave a suspenseful surprise for her husband when he returned.

Happy with himself, he went to the kitchen to pour himself a glass of wine before deciding what he would do next since the plan was for him to spend the weekend. He would spend the course of his beverage to decide that while observing his work displayed across the way.  Pulling out a small little pad from his pocket and cross her name from the list.  Maybe one day he will figure out what it is he enjoys so much about this, until then he will just savor that satisfaction.

Offline archon1980

• Rep: 25
  • The original Dark Archon
Re: Weekend Reunion
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2017, 05:43:14 PM »
Great story @Smirkin, great story. 
Cheers!

Offline Smirkin

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2017, 10:23:43 PM »
Thank you very much, @archon1980  :* glad you liked it!

Offline Fotzenterrorist

• Rep: 2
  • Looking to exchange rape fantasies
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2017, 04:56:14 AM »
I really enjoyed that story to the fullest. I´m glad Stefanie could serve as inspiration to your new masterpiece.

Offline Smirkin

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2017, 05:02:10 AM »
Thank you, thank you Fotzen. :cheer: so glad you enjoyed it! 

Offline darkfantasygirl

• smut writer
  • Rep: 117
  • WottenWandoms pwetty fuck doll
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2017, 10:43:00 AM »
 :popcorn: Mmmm. That was so good. Who's next on his list?  :drool:

Offline Slipknotgurl1993

• Rep: 10
  • hello darkness my old friend
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2017, 02:50:40 AM »
so brutal... great story. :)

Offline Smirkin

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2017, 09:26:30 AM »
Thank you both DFG and Slipknotgirl!

@darkfantasygirl I think there will be a continuation of this, but may not be  moving to a new person just yet. :O

Offline cosmicwitch

• Rep: 372
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2017, 01:52:29 AM »
This was great @Smirkin  :cool:

The symbolism of the
(click to show/hide)
- was fantastic.
Beg me to let you die.

Offline mbk23

• Rep: 3
  • rape philosopher
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2017, 01:25:47 AM »
Awesome work!

Offline Smirkin

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2017, 09:09:42 PM »
This was great @Smirkin  :cool:

The symbolism of the
(click to show/hide)
- was fantastic.

I thought i had replied to this but obviously I hadn't  D-: Thank you, thank you  :heart: I'm glad you noticed that!

Awesome work!

Thank you very much! Glad that you enjoyed it.  :heart:

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl