Tags (Stories Only Please!): rape vaginal mf choking snuff blood 

Author Topic: Keys  (Read 1060 times)

Offline TarnishedInnocence

• Rep: 174
  • Pastel Princess
    • Tarnished Innocence's Tumblr
Keys
« on: March 01, 2017, 04:07:44 PM »
Her heart pounds in her chest, each beat so strong that she could swear that she heard it. Just a few more blocks. She had it all planned out, so why was she so anxious? She gripped her keys tightly in her hand like how she was always told to: the longest key stuck out between her index and middle finger while her hand formed a fist. If anyone tried to attack her she would quickly turn and hit them with all her strength while hopefully stabbing them in the process. Her attacker would be surprised that the pint-sized girl had thought ahead.

The scenario played in her head millions of times, but what she never planned for was for her attacker to have a weapon as well. The sound of a gun being cocked pierced through the silence of the night. It was so much different than the way it sounded on the TV; it was dramatic and deafening. She stopped in her tracks as her eyes widened. "Turn around. Now." A deep voice growled at her. All her planning seemed to be for nothing at this point. He sounded further away and, when she turned around, her thoughts were confirmed.

"D-Don't... please, don't shoot me." Her voice shook more than she realized it would. She sounded scared... weak. Her eyes darted around the open and vacant area. Should I run? Should I try to hit him anyway? He must have noticed her eye movements; a loud chuckle broke through her thoughts. "Go ahead. Run, sweetheart." His head tilted to the side and he tapped the trigger of the gun, reminding her of her fate if she chose not to listen.

The brunette wasted no time taking this moment to try and hit him, knowing he wouldn't expect defiance. With a grunt she swung out her right hand and aimed for his jugular. Since he was significantly taller than her, the movement was awkward enough for him to have time to react. Instead of stabbing his neck like she planned, she ended up leaving a deep cut along the length of his jaw. The look of anger and determination in her eyes immediately switched to one of panic and horror. She missed.

"You stupid bitch!" The male grips her hair and yanks on it, forcing her to stand on the very tip of her toes and meet his angry gaze before he sends her flying back to the ground. She rolls onto her stomach and attempts to crawl away, ignoring the stinging on her arm from her skin scraping against the concrete. Stong hands grip her ankles, pulling her back towards him. "HELP! SOMEBODY HELP!" He grabs her head and pulls upwards, then suddenly pushes down in one quick motion. The cracking sound of her nose breaking registers in her mind before the pain seems to explode throughout her face. Wetness trickled down onto her upper lip and she tasted her own blood. "Shut the fuck up." He sounded irritated with her rather than worried about being caught which only made her panic even more.

He flips her body over and grabs the keys that she dropped with a sadistic grin. "Poor little girl." He mumbles, trailing the jagged edge along her cheek and smearing a small trail of his blood on her skin. Tears fall from her eyes as her entire face seems to throb from the pain of having her bone broken. "Sh, don't cry. You'll forget all about this when I'm finished with you." He gently taps against her nose with a single digit which was enough to elicit a cry of pain from her.

Using what she once held onto as her means of defense as his own weapon, he pokes a hole through the fabric of her top and tears it open. Goosebumps rise on her pale and newly exposed skin as she shivers, feeling the cool air on her body. "N-No..." She mumbles weakly. She was still trying to get over the pain and shock; he took advantage of that without any care. The jingling sound echoed in her mind every time his hands moved. He groped her breasts in his hands and squeezed them with the keys in his hand that left an impression on her skin. The clasp between her breasts was easily undone and the article of clothing was peeled from her body like someone opening a book.

The warmth of his tongue contrasted with the cold air. To her shame, the difference brought some pleasure to her body and a quiet mewl escaped her lips. After hearing this, he bites down harshly on her hardened nipple. She screams loudly and arches her back as he raises his head with her nipple still firmly between his teeth. Without warning his free hand swings at her face, cutting her cheek with the metal object like she cut his jaw. "I said to shut the fuck up!" Her breast bounces as its released from the confinement of his teeth. His hand clamps over her mouth and he purposely presses his thumb against the red gash on her cheek. "My sweet little slut... you don't deserve to feel pleasure. You're made to please me, not the other way around." He murmurs and lowers his head to take a long lick from her jaw to her temple.

The blood from his jawline flows down his neck and onto his collarbone; the look on his face combined with the blood on his lips and neck scared her. When he smiled his teeth were stained with red and his eyes were filled with evil. At this point she was sobbing hysterically beneath his hand. Although she had a decently high tolerance for pain there was no telling how far this man would go to get what he wanted from her.

"Do you know how sweet you taste? Blood, sweat, tears... delicious. Try it." Before she has a chance to react he moves his hand from her mouth and replaces it with his lips. She can feel her lips trembling beneath the forced kiss. The mixture of the salty and metallic taste is forced into her mouth by his tongue. She gags and raises her hands, pushing desperately at his shoulders. She had to stop him. She couldn't continue to lay there and allow him to have his way even though he made it clear he wouldn't hesitate to hurt her. She refused to go down without a fight. Her nails dig into his skin and, much to her surprise, he simply moans against her mouth. His teeth sunk into her bottom lip, sucking on it harshly.

Wanting to cause him even more pain, she moves one hand to his jaw and digs her nails into the cut. He howls and winces loudly, effectively releasing her lip which was now throbbing with pain. Adrenaline courses through her veins as she attempts to push him off of her. "F-Fuck you!" Grunts of frustration escape her lips; he was much heavier than she thought. His fingers wrap tightly around her wrist and slams it onto the ground. His voice lowers and he is so close that she can feel his hot breath on her lips. "I will break every fucking bone in your body, cunt." The jingling sound fills the air again, serving as her only warning when he deepens the cut on her cheek with a key. He seems to be carving her skin. The intense and stinging pain caused her to choke on her cries for help. The edge of the metal wasn't very sharp so it took a while for him to finish. Each twist of his hand prolonged the pain she felt. "Cunt." He smiles widely and lightly runs his fingers along her cheek, clearly proud of his work. "That's all you're good for." His palm lightly slaps against her cut cheek in two short motions.

He stands and begins to strip, but she isn't able to run away like she planned to do once he got off of her. The pain was too intense and made her feel weak. Her eyes glaze over to form an emotionless stare and she turns her head to the side, watching her blood drip from the keys. She could still hear the haunting jingling sound echoing in her head.

Her hips are suddenly raised off of the ground and his fingers begin to work on her shorts. The rough tugs at the denim don't seem to phase her. She was too busy imagining herself in any other situation aside from the one she currently found herself in. Attempts to be lost in thought only mixed with her negative feelings that creeped into her thoughts. I'm not strong enough... I failed. He's going to rape me. "You're loving this. You sick, twisted little bitch." His words break her out of her deep thoughts. She didn't even realize that he successfully stripped her lower half of any clothing and spread her legs far apart.

Proving his words to be true, he blows a soft stream of air against her wet slit. Inevitable shivers crawl down her spine while her clit begins to throb. When she glanced down at him he seemed angry. A harsh spank lands on her sex and puts an abrupt halt to the shivering motions of pleasure. Shadows creep over her figure as he moves to hover above her small frame. She can feel the tip of his hard cock at her entrance and his breath against the side of her face. "MINE!" He growls possessively, thrusting deep inside of her. Her walls stretch around his thick shaft and her body does its best to accommodate the sudden intrusion.

He builds up a rhythm in no time, fucking her with so much force behind his thrusts that she can feel her body shifting upwards each time. His moans and grunts are loud and make it impossible for her to imagine herself in a different situation as she did before. "YOU. ARE. MINE. MY CUNT. MY TOY." Each word is followed by a sharp thrust. Her breasts bounce on her chest as he uses her body for his pleasure prior to being smashed up against his bare chest when he lowers his full weight onto her. A rush of breath pushes out of her lungs and past her lips. Desperate for air she gasps loudly and arches her back beneath him. He seems to enjoy the gasping sound and, with a large grin, he wraps his hand around her throat.

She struggles for air and claws at his arm. Her face starts to feel hot and her vision blurs. The sounds he makes out of pleasure gets distant; she can feel herself fading away. After what feels like hours of struggling, she welcomes the feeling and moves her hand from his arm. She wanted anything to get her out of this mess. Just as she feels it's over he releases her neck and shoots his cum deep inside of her. Air fills her burning lungs as she sucks in breath after breath purely on instict. His body shudders and twitches against her. His cock remained inside the warmth of her tight sex until every drop of cum left the tip of his member and coated her walls.

With a satisfied moan, he pulls out of her and softly kisses the cheek that he carved into earlier. He grabs his gun, then stands. Her gaze travels over his frame in both disgust and fear. "You did well, my sweet little cunt." She flinches at his words. Maybe they were meant to be a compliment, but they made her feel used and dirty. His finger taps against the trigger gently and a wide grin forms on his features. Horror takes over her emotions at first; she had a long life ahead of her and she didn't want it to end. She prepares to plead with her attacker until she decides that it would only give him even more satisfaction; he didn't deserve that. With a deep and shaky breath, she accepts her fate. Her head turns to the side and her eyes focus on the keys once more. BANG!
I love it when I'm sassy and she calls me "Little Miss Thang" or when she's putting me in my place and it's "My Little Cunt". I love it even more when it's cuddle time and it's "My Little Inny" :stuffy:

• Pastel Princess
Re: Keys
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2017, 04:11:24 PM »
This is my first story written here on RC. It went on a slightly darker route, but I like it! I hope you all enjoy it as well. :* The inspiration came from Paranoid by @Smirkin. If you haven't read that yet... well, what are you waiting for? :giggle:
I love it when I'm sassy and she calls me "Little Miss Thang" or when she's putting me in my place and it's "My Little Cunt". I love it even more when it's cuddle time and it's "My Little Inny" :stuffy:

Offline ForeverAndAlways

• Rep: 27
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2017, 08:21:58 PM »
I absolutely loved it Tarnished! I didn't expect something like that to come from you. [Don't get me wrong, that's not a bad thing.]

Beautiful details and very realistic imo - carefully worded too ^__^

Looooove it!  :drool:
I'm yours, forever...and always...

• Pastel Princess
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2017, 08:49:52 PM »
@ForeverAndAlways Thank you! I'm so glad that you liked it. :* :hug:

Offline EssenceofRed

• AKA: babycunt
  • Rep: 752
  • Adorawhore
    • Essence of Red Tumblr Page
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2017, 11:59:04 PM »
This is very good, especially for your first story! With the snuff part, it probably belongs in the Extreme section, although I'm not entirely sure what the ruling is on that. I admit I'm a bit sad at the way it ended. My heart hurts a little for her and her family - even though this is fiction. I hadn't read the Tags beforehand so I didn't know it was coming! I really liked the way you didn't prolong the inevitable, though. I think the single, last word was very powerful alone.

One constructive critique: I liked the way you wrote in present tense. Personally, that's my favorite narrative in rape fantasy stories. You may want to go back and look for any past tense verbs that accidentally snuck their way in. It's a super common yet easy edit. I'm sure I have plenty of my own incorrect tense verbs hanging out in my own stories that I haven't found yet!

Congrats on an excellent first story!!  :thumbs:

The wolf said, "You know, my dear, it isn't safe for a little girl to walk through these woods alone."

• Pastel Princess
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2017, 05:07:48 AM »
@EssenceofRed Thank you! That means a lot coming from such a good writer. I thought the same, but I'm not totally sure since it's not really focused on that and since the "snuff" part isn't really detailed. I really hoped people would like the ending! I'm glad you think the last word is powerful because that's exactly what I hoped for. :P

Gah. I totally need to work on that. I know that I switch and sometimes catch myself, but other times it slips and aodhoqjdoqjd.

Thank you so much for your feedback. I appreciate it. :*

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl