In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
  • Till death do we part (The Savage and myself) 5 1
Currently:  
Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: Till death do we part (The Savage and myself)  (Read 9040 times)

Offline the savage

• Rep: 361
  • everything is better with blood
Re: Till death do we part (The Savage and myself)
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2017, 05:12:46 PM »
I watched you screaming and telling me that you did not accept it.  At all.  That you will never accept it.  Screaming about illegality.  "No, everything is perfect legal.  Signed, sealed and delivered."  I dragged you back to your feet and then slapped you across the face again. Harder than before.  You won't be the first bride to have bruises the morning after her wedding.  You probably won't be the last.   "Wife.  You are going to accept it.  If for no other reason than you are not going to leave the bedroom until you accept it."  I turned away from you, dragging you along after me.  I can hear you grabbing at things, your nails scraping along wood as you scrabbled for purchase to delay me.  Nothing is working.  "You will understand your duties better after you have had your wedding night."
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Offline Teaseme69

• Rep: 145
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2017, 06:47:41 PM »
"Noooooo!" I screamed as loud as I could feeling my face turn red and the veins popping out of my neck. I grabbed at anything and everything as you pulled me along to what I could assume was your bedroom. "Please don't do this!" I cried out, breaking what looked like a very expensive crystal vase. "I'm going to New York tomorrow, you can't keep me here, I'm not your fucking wife." I sobbed at the realization I was in another man's control. I  never planned on getting married and having kids. Didn't want to bring in an innocent life in this fucked up world, especially if it was a girl. You dragged me harder, breaking my nails in the process. "Help me anybody!" I was hoping someone would hear, I knew you had servants but they were MIA for some reason. "Please I beg you, have a heart and let me go. I don't want this fucked up life!!"
« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 01:28:58 AM by Teaseme69 »
Sometimes the devil on my shoulder ask "What the fuck are you doing?"

Offline the savage

« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2017, 07:51:34 PM »
Your parents were right, you really are a broken, wrong child.  Screaming that you do not want these things that all women are eventually going to have to go through.  That you are trying to fight at all is enough to show me that your parents were right to ask for so little as your brideprice.  But for all your screaming you do not stop me.  Barely even slow me down as I dragged you to the nearest bedroom.  All but hurling you on to the bed with a laugh.  "YOu want this.  You crave this.  It is part of the role god assigned to your gender."
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2017, 08:43:39 PM »
You throw me on the bed laughing saying this is what I was created for. I jump over to the other side as quickly as I can to create space from you and hopefully try to reason with you. "Please, I don't believe in God or whatever you and my family think about women. I'm an adult and I'm not going to lose my vigirnity this way. I will choose who I give it to and it's not going to be you . " I grab the lamp from the nightstand holding it in front of me in case you come after me, I can bash you in the face with it. I start crying "I don't even know your name!!"

Offline the savage

« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2017, 05:10:56 PM »
You jumped off of the bed, using it as a bulwork between us.  Grabbing a lamp and brandishing it at me as I stared at you.  Telling me that you do not believe in God, that you do not believe in the things that are so self evident.  Well, you will believe in god.  No wife of mine is going to burn in hell when she dies.  Nor is she going to ignore the obvious rules on how things are going to have to be.  My eyes narrow and watch how you held the lamp.  Ovious that you have never committed an act of violence in your life. 

I jumped across the bed and stuck my hand and arm out.  Intercepting the swing of the lamp and moving closer to you.  Knocking you back against the wall and the lamp out of your hand.  Hearing it crashing on the floor.  It was expensive, and it is going to be taken out of your body.  "My name is Alex.  But you can call me sir, or husband until you earn the right to call me by your name."  Grabbing and driving you back down against the bed.  My hand on your throat as I ripped at your clothing. 
-genghis khan

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2017, 07:14:49 PM »
I tried to swing the lamp at you, but you were too fast. "No, please don't do this!!" I was crying as you started tearing my dress,  ripping it from the cleavage part, buttons falling down. "I'm not ever going to be a religious nut like my parents, and I won't submit to you ever." I put my hands on your hard chest and tried pushing you off of me. "I'll never be what you want, just find someone who wants this!" I was crying and trying to reason with you as you were tearing my dress off.

Offline the savage

« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2017, 07:30:49 PM »
My hand moves, the one not ripping your clothing off.  Exposing more and more of your lithe, young body.  I groaned as my free hand cracked you across the face.  Not bothering to keep it an open handed slap this time.  This time I am smashing my fist into the side of your jaw.  You were rambling and talking.  I did not want to listen to a damn thing that you said.  There are marital rights and I am going to take them.  Right now.  As your clothing is torn the fuck off.  I enjoyed the sight of your flesh and started to ram my hips against yours.  Gasping and groaning in pleasure as I did. 
-genghis khan

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2017, 08:10:17 PM »
You punched me in the jaw! I couldn't believe you punched me, I had never been punched, slapped yes. I couldn't believe what just happened. The pain was unreal, I yelped out and reached touching my jaw. I now was scared more of you, the rage in your eyes meant you were not fucking around. "Please ... I don't want to lose my virginity this way " I whimpered.my parents sold me to a monster, I was so afraid ,  I wanted my mom for once. I wondered if I was allowed to call my mom or my friends. 
« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 01:33:08 AM by Teaseme69 »

Offline the savage

« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2017, 08:20:40 PM »
You told me that this was not the way that you wanted to lose your virginity.  If I was so inclined, one of the people who did not believe the things that are obvious, I would tell you that there is nothing for us to hurry for.  That we can wait until you feel love.  But marriage is not about love.  It is procreation and the submission of the female to become one will.  My hand moves again, and I hit you again.  This time I see your eyes wobble and wiggle in their sockets as I watched you.  Ripping the last of the clothing clinging to you off.  Tossing it away to the corner.  "SHut.  Up.  Wife." 
-genghis khan

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2017, 08:31:38 PM »
I was lightheaded and touching your chest, feebly trying to push you away. I could taste blood in my mouth from the punch and now another slap, I was going to look like an abused wife.... I was an abused wife. I figured you weren't much of a talker, no, you were a user, an abuser, a fucking rapist I was sold to. I was standing there in my white lace bra and panties, I wasn't allowed to wear any colored underwear. I whimpered at you and crossed my arms over my breast. I didn't say anything since obviously you wanted me to shut up. I scanned the room for something to hurt you with, but there was just little nick nacks that looked expensive.  I needed to try again.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 01:35:13 AM by Teaseme69 »

Offline the savage

« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2017, 05:10:44 PM »
I grabbed your panties, they are lacy and look good.  But they are not the flimsy kind.  A little to sturdy to just rip off of you.  Instead my hands jerk to the side and shove them towards the side.  Hooking my thumb under them, just enough to bare your pussy lips.  The entrance to what I need.  Shuffling, shifting on you so that I am lined up and ready to go. Feeling your hands bouncing against my chest, I growled and started to shove myself inside you.  Grunting and claiming your maidenhead as mine.  "Tight, like a good wife should be."
-genghis khan

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2017, 06:44:59 PM »
I saw red when yoi penetrated me, I screamed so loud that I'm sure the glass would break. I dug my nails in your chest, sure I was drawing blood. The pain was so bad, I thought I was being murdered from the inside out. I couldn't adjust to you  plowing me, not doing it gently ,  just roughly, making it hurt. I felt blood all over me, I had heard girls bleed some when the hymen tore, but this felt like a flood. I didn't get a look at your cock, but from what it felt like, I'm surprised I'll still have a vagina.  I screamed louder at a high pitch, trying to buck from under you. "Please take it out!!!!" You were making disgusting noises of pleasure at the expense of my pain, moaning and groaning.

Offline the savage

« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2017, 07:00:56 PM »
I hear you screaming, but it is only a sensory input.  It finds nothing in my brain that would trigger sympathy. Just hear it and process it without caring.  While I start to thrust inside you.  Plowing hard into your body.  Laughing and taking you.  Thrusting violently.  Each one getting harder and faster as the blood leaking out of you lubricates me.  "Shut.  Up."  My hand comes down and I clamped it over your mouth.  Pressing down hard.  Hard enough that I can see your skin changing color undre my fingers.  Another bruise you will have soon. 
-genghis khan

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2017, 09:26:36 PM »
This is hell! I'm losing my virginity by rape,  I was supposed to give it to the one I loved. It would've been sweet, tender, slow, and he would've been attentive.  My best friend, Jessica, gave her virginity to her boyfriend, she told me he kept asking if she was ok,  kissing her. I cried harder thinking about that. You're grunting,  building up. I hope you don't cum in Me! Your hand is clasped tightly around my sore mouth so tight, I feel my lip that was spilt bleeding again. You're so strong and heavy over me.

Offline the savage

« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2017, 09:47:33 PM »
I can feel your tears pooling against the blade of my hand as I press it down into your flesh.  The small beads of warm liquid adding another feeling to my senses.  All combining to make pleasure more enjoyable, more perfect.  I am letting out soft hisses as I thrust and move harder and faster inside you.  Ripping and tearing away your innocence.  Demolishing it completely.  I grunted, taking you.  Harder.  Faster.  Moaning and grunting.  My lips press against your forehead and I chuckled
-genghis khan

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl