In Chat Now:
  • "I Want to Be Raped" 5 2
Currently:  

Author Topic: "I Want to Be Raped"  (Read 10984 times)

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Administrator
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 1041
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
Re: "I Want to Be Raped"
« Reply #105 on: July 21, 2020, 04:31:14 AM »
In fact, to be safe, edit Ray's face onto your pictures. :drool:

Seems like the best advice so far.

@pillowbiter @Ingenue No! My face ruins everything! :ugly:

I suggest editing @pillowbiter 's and @Ingenue 's faces onto everything cos fapfapfap. :fap:

Don't hurt him too much, especially his face. I want to use it as my throne at some point. -cosmicwitch
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
My strap on is also hung like Ron Jeremy's ponysona and will totes raep your ankle. -Ingenue

Offline Carlosdevil

• Your evil angel
  • Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 515
« Reply #106 on: July 21, 2020, 07:26:21 AM »

I suggest editing @pillowbiter 's and @Ingenue 's faces onto everything cos fapfapfap. :fap:

That may lead to the spontaneous ejaculation of members everywhere.
Every sperm is sacred.

Offline Smirkin

• Panfers Princess
  • Global Moderator
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 741
    • Smirkin's Corner - BDSMLR
« Reply #107 on: July 21, 2020, 07:32:45 AM »

*pops into thread just for the purpose of cuddlefucking carlos* Erm... I mean... I was never here.  :uhoh:

Offline pillowbiter

• Roleplayer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 84
« Reply #108 on: July 21, 2020, 11:36:18 AM »

I go away for a few days and now everything is even more sticky and I do not want to know what that shady spot on the ceiling is either. @RayPistonprowl @Carlosdevil yes i am looking at you two!!!
Make me beg

Offline Bluesquirrel

• Rep: 2
  • n00b
« Reply #109 on: August 11, 2020, 09:55:50 PM »
I have rape fantasies all the time.  But I have no interest in being raped for real.  I think people that want to be raped for real are confused and they want what they fell.  They don't understand the dangers that might happen to them if they met the wrong guy.

Too true. For me, it’s about giving up control, but in a safe environment. I decide so much in my life. At work. At home. I’m in charge. Here, I want zero control. But what they fail to realize is that in a safe environment, you still have control as your partner should heed the safe word immediately. Without that tiny bit of control and trust, you’re in for a bad time or worse.

Anyway, that’s a long winded way of saying I totally agree with you.
Control me

Offline SweetSummerye

• Rep: 2
  • Raped but not a victim
« Reply #110 on: August 19, 2020, 10:28:15 AM »
"Wanting to be raped" is, of course, an oxymoronic statement.

However, speaking as a woman who has experienced rape and found it to be an "unpleasant" experience (a deliberately massive, massive understatement!), but who had before and has now, gradually, returned to having Rape Fantasies, I would just like to add my "two-penn'orth" into this discussion.

As has already been expressed, there are many and various different reasons behind a girl/woman making such a comment as this, most of them not actually evident to the girl/woman herself. But, there are also a huge number of girls and women who experience legally defined "rape" on a regular basis and the recent and (in some cases) continuing lockdown has only exacerbated this. For many girls/women their self-worth is a very fragile and easily manipulated thing and predatory men (and, let's be honest, a few women too) know how to exploit this, breaking them down and then building them up to be dependant on fear, abuse and mistreatment as the only signs of "love" they'll receive.

This is not something that can be role-played or, probably, realistically fantasised about and I very much doubt if any female on this site has ever truly, fully experienced it.

We all here share a (very) "niche" interest but, let us not pretend, that it is the same as the "real thing", for which we should all be grateful.

So, I know that it probably doesn't add much new to the conversation, but I had to get it off my chest. Thank you for "listening".

Summer

Test Results: http://bdsmtest.org/r/1717422

X

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980