In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
  • online quizzes 5 2
Currently:  

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: online quizzes  (Read 67166 times)

Offline lysyn

• Queen Awesomesauce of Fucklandia
  • Rep: 950
online quizzes
« on: September 05, 2014, 06:48:50 PM »
I'll start with

Which cult film are you?

http://www.brainfall.com/quizzes/which-cult-film-are-you/
« Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 06:53:26 PM by lysyn »
So far I can't remember ever being wrong in a judgement of character of someone. Then again I tend to hold onto it until I get to know them a bit. Sometimes intuitively I know someone's a retard though.
~Someone with a bright future and great hair.

Offline lysyn

Re: online quizes
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2014, 06:52:59 PM »
You are Reservoir Dogs!

You don't bother with names. F***, everyone is a John or a Jane to you anyway! You're a real life badass and NOBODY messes with you. Life doesn't make much sense but as long as there is a heist on the horizon, its all good!
So far I can't remember ever being wrong in a judgement of character of someone. Then again I tend to hold onto it until I get to know them a bit. Sometimes intuitively I know someone's a retard though.

Offline Lust4Mina

• Rep: 180
Re: online quizzes
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2014, 11:00:32 PM »
I am also reservoir dogs :D

http://www.quizrocket.com/greek-god-quiz

I am Hera

Hera is the Goddess of Marriage. She is often concerned with her relationship with her husband Zeus and seeks social prestige. For this reason, she is often depicted with a peacock, a symbol of pride. Like Hera, you can be proud, as well as traditional in your values. However, you are also very protective of the ones you love and will do anything to get your family the best.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 11:05:42 PM by Lust4Mina »

Offline fxyrx2

• Pet fx
  • Rep: 18
  • add a lil bit of bubbles to the darkness
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2014, 04:44:00 AM »
I am....Hera (?) woulnd'ta figured frome there definition....hmmmm
rough it up

Offline iceman044

• Rep: 1
  • n00b
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2014, 06:08:15 AM »
You are The Big Lebowski!

Lazy?! No, relaxed man! Like The Dude, you go with the flow. Nothing really bothers you. Life's easy! What's to think about? "Enjoy life as it comes and be cool." That's your motto!

Offline lysyn

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2014, 06:09:20 AM »
I am Artemis
Artemis is the Goddess of the wilderness and the hunt. She is known for her chastity, and is a virgin Goddess. Like, Artemis, you enjoy the outdoors and being active. For you, love is sacred and you value waiting until you are in love before you have sex

Offline Lust4Mina

• Rep: 180
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2014, 12:10:59 PM »
http://www.quizilla.teenninck.com/quizzes/631423/what-wow-character-are-you

Hunter - you share a special connection with animals. Whether you rely on bows or firearms, you consider your weapons and pets to be your only true friends.

Offline FrodoKreuger

• Morally Ambiguous Mastermind
  • Rep: 178
  • Being the best me I can because she deserves it
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2014, 05:22:27 PM »
I am The Big Lebowski, Aphrodite, and Warlock... So apparently I combine all the traits of a lazy bastard, a treacherous bitch (seriously, the whole Paris and Helen thing - I'll give you the most beautiful woman if you pick me, she's right there go kidnap her) and an evil wimp. Nice

Online RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 681
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2014, 05:43:02 PM »
You haven't lived until you've received a teabagging from the prince of darkness. -IndieGuy
I had a horse shoe covered in 4 leaf clovers up my ass the other day b/c I was lucky enough to see cosmicwitch 's photos. -bjc1979
Can all the ladies on here stop being so ridiculously hot? My dick can get only so hard! -LiskaHunter
A good cup of tea lies between He-Man and Donald Trump in colour. -the_silkman
"As fuck" is my favorite unit of measurement. -lysyn
Fucking shitty wanky creamed undercrackers. -wetslut

Online RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2014, 05:48:45 PM »
http://www.quizrocket.com/greek-god-quiz

I am Zeus

Zeus is the supreme ruler of Mount Olympus and upheld law, justice and morals. Zeus was also known for his wandering eye, and loved to bed many different women. Like Zeus, you enjoy being in charge and the attention and admiration that comes with it.
You haven't lived until you've received a teabagging from the prince of darkness. -IndieGuy
I had a horse shoe covered in 4 leaf clovers up my ass the other day b/c I was lucky enough to see cosmicwitch 's photos. -bjc1979
Can all the ladies on here stop being so ridiculously hot? My dick can get only so hard! -LiskaHunter

Online RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2014, 06:17:58 PM »
The WOW quiz link doesn't work for me. Use this instead.

I got: Warrior - tough as nails and master of weaponry and tactics. That was a rather shit quiz though. Lots of incomplete sentences that left me blindly picking answers.

Offline fxyrx2

• Pet fx
  • Rep: 18
  • add a lil bit of bubbles to the darkness
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2014, 07:12:12 PM »
Warlock - former mage, you delved too deeply into the roots of demonic power. Consumed by a lust for dark knowledge, you've tapped into chaotic magics from beyond the world.

:P
rough it up

Offline Addie

• Mistress Almighty Goddess, Gloria In Extremis
  • Rep: 809
    • RapeCage
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2014, 09:10:58 PM »
Willy Fucking Wonka. "You're a visionary and an idealist. You have grandiose dreams of making the world a better place. But in order to do so, you have to test who will be part of your team... and if they don't have what it takes... OUT!"  :wtf:

Zeus. "Zeus is the supreme ruler of Mount Olympus and upheld law, justice and morals. Zeus was also known for his wandering eye, and loved to bed many different women. Like Zeus, you enjoy being in charge and the attention and admiration that comes with it."  :wtf:

Mage, master of arcane arts. *puts on robe and wizard hat* (close enough!)

Offline iceman044

• n00b
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2014, 12:38:44 AM »
Warrior - tough as nails and master of weaponry and tactics.

Offline iceman044

• n00b
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2014, 12:56:54 AM »
I am Zeus
Zeus is the supreme ruler of Mount Olympus and upheld law, justice and morals. Zeus was also known for his wandering eye, and loved to bed many different women. Like Zeus, you enjoy being in charge and the attention and admiration that comes with it

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl