In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
  • online quizzes 5 2
Currently:  

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: online quizzes  (Read 54462 times)

Offline Mr Nice Guy

• Smiling predator
  • Rep: 165
  • Exploring
Re: online quizzes
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2014, 06:58:24 PM »
I could have told you the Aphrodite one without you needing the test!

Cult film- I'm 2001 A Space Odyssey!

You seek the meaning of life... Monty Python only failed for the explanation bit. You are very tech-oriented and believe that one day, all the wonders of the universe will be explained by science. But you wonder, what if some things are better left unexplained, and what if they CAN'T be explained? It's frightening but fascinating. You'll have to discuss this with HAL..

I am Zeus
Zeus is the supreme ruler of Mount Olympus and upheld law, justice and morals. Zeus was also known for his wandering eye, and loved to bed many different women. Like Zeus, you enjoy being in charge and the attention and admiration that comes with it.

Offline fxyrx2

• Pet fx
  • Rep: 18
  • add a lil bit of bubbles to the darkness
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2014, 05:53:58 AM »

Which Cult Film Are You?
You are The Big Lebowski!
and yet, I've never seen the movie!
rough it up

Offline Ingenue

• Puppygiwl MISTWESS!!1
  • Rep: 1012
  • forcing pettings out of you all
    • Ingy's Tumblr full of petgirls, jesters and poniponiponi
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2014, 06:20:50 PM »
"You are 2001: A Space Odyssey!" (Great, I'm tedious, trippy and long winded between the few good parts with the monkeys and the murdercomputer.)

"Athena is the Goddess of Wisdom and Strategy. She is often depicted as a warrior goddess and is known for being independent, strong, and fair. Like Athena, you enjoy learning new things and are very adventurous. You are also a devoted and dependable friend." (...I got nothing. I like owls?)

"Mage - master of arcane arts." (I better practice my lines. "So, you wish to master the arcane arts?" "You know, if you have the aptitude you should join the Mages' College in Winterhold.")
Last night, when I took off my bra, I shouted "RELEASE THE KRAKEN!" and B pissed himself. ~pinkwarkitten14
*sucks Ray's clit* ~MamaMeadow
Ingy your twat was so tight it felt like a squillion rubber bands cutting off my willy's circulation. ~RayPistonprowl

Limits

Offline Mr Nice Guy

• Smiling predator
  • Exploring
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2014, 10:10:18 AM »
Intelligent Meta Psychotic

You're very smart, sometimes too smart for your own good. You like to play head games with people and plan your power plays months in advance. Your faith in only yourself will someday betray you but it won't likely slow you down much. You will likely grow and evolve into the perfect killer and then, you'll become bored with that as well. Never delusional, and always in control, you are often the envy of all your peers both in the work place, and in the slaughter house.

This is so true. It's so true, in fact, that I simply could not post the above without correcting the two egregious spelling errors in the text first.

Me too. Scary... 

Offline lysyn

• Queen Awesomesauce of Fucklandia
  • Rep: 888
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2014, 12:45:13 PM »
Same result.
So far I can't remember ever being wrong in a judgement of character of someone. Then again I tend to hold onto it until I get to know them a bit. Sometimes intuitively I know someone's a retard though.
~Someone with a bright future and great hair.

Offline fxyrx2

• Pet fx
  • Rep: 18
  • add a lil bit of bubbles to the darkness
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2014, 01:23:39 PM »
Paranoid dellusional schizophrenic

You can never be around anyone for long because, they'll know. On the outside you seem paranoid, delusional, and harmless. That's not exactly true though. Bneath it all you are much smarter and manipulative than anyone would believe. You want someone else to blame for you sociopathic behavior, so you invent some story to live by that you know isn't true. You are very dangerous and there aren't many people like you in cages for a reason. You're a coward on the inside and someday when you hear the steps coming towards you, you'll likely end it yourself.

:whistle:
rough it up

Offline FrodoKreuger

• Morally Ambiguous Mastermind
  • Rep: 161
  • Being the best me I can because she deserves it
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2014, 02:03:18 PM »
Dissociated Personality Disorder

You're quiet, helpless and utterly insane. You don't wish anyone harm, but on the inside you secretly sharpen your killing tools everyday. Likely to lose control and kill on impulse leaving one hell of a mess. Bad news is you're obviously batshit crazy and it won't take that long for someone to notice. Good news, you're obviously batshit crazy so you'll be out in 5-10 years.

OK:
Point 1 - it's Dissociative Identity Disorder if you mean the thing in the DSM-IV TR. Prior to the rename it was Multiple Personality Disorder.
Point 2 - while many people with DID/MPD do have protector alters who may or may not be violent and/or inner abusers who can harm the body and others, this is not an accurate description of them.
Point 3 - We make no comment on this coming up for me.

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 547
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2014, 02:45:13 PM »
What Kind of Psycho are you?

http://www.playbuzz.com/jaydpx10/what-kind-of-psycho-are-you

Inelligent Meta Psychotic <---- yes, it really said 'inelligent'  :drool: And I caught 'dellusional' as well. So OCD to boot.
My sister made a horse hump He-Man. I get it, man. I get it. *solemn face* Oh shit. *bans self* :facepalm: -Addie
Like Pepe LePew, sometimes you just gotta take the pussy. -The Demented Wizard
Listen up you cretinfaced knobcheese...you need to back the fuck truck up and park yerself in it. -wetslut
Who burns their tits on the stove while boiling water? I'll tell you. This chick does. -southernbelle
There's nothing like coming home and taking off your bra after a long, hard day of having boobs. -lysyn

Offline FrodoKreuger

« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2014, 05:21:25 PM »
What Kind of Psycho are you?

http://www.playbuzz.com/jaydpx10/what-kind-of-psycho-are-you

Inelligent Meta Psychotic <---- yes, it really said 'inelligent'  :drool: And I caught 'dellusional' as well. So OCD to boot.

Is that a typo for intelligent or inelegant?

Offline Mr Nice Guy

• Smiling predator
  • Exploring
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2014, 08:27:40 AM »
I'm Osiris!
(obviously I'm not actually Osiris, this isn't me announcing a god complex!)

Signed, Odin

Offline FrodoKreuger

« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2014, 10:12:15 AM »

Thoth's roles in Egyptian mythology were many. He served as a mediating power, especially between good and evil, making sure neither had a decisive victory over the other. He also served as scribe of the gods, credited with the invention of writing and alphabets (i.e. hieroglyphs) themselves. In the underworld, Duat, he appeared as an ape, A'an, the god of equilibrium, who reported when the scales weighing the deceased's heart against the feather, representing the principle of Ma'at, was exactly even.

So, apparently I'll rape you but then cuddle you till you feel better, then write about it.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 10:15:08 AM by FrodoKreuger »

Offline Ingenue

• Puppygiwl MISTWESS!!1
  • Rep: 1012
  • forcing pettings out of you all
    • Ingy's Tumblr full of petgirls, jesters and poniponiponi
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2014, 12:37:42 PM »
Another Thoth here. I guess that description makes me a True Neutral wizard... *shrug*

Here's a Chaotic Good wizard for comparison:

Last night, when I took off my bra, I shouted "RELEASE THE KRAKEN!" and B pissed himself. ~pinkwarkitten14
*sucks Ray's clit* ~MamaMeadow
Ingy your twat was so tight it felt like a squillion rubber bands cutting off my willy's circulation. ~RayPistonprowl

Limits

Offline lysyn

• Queen Awesomesauce of Fucklandia
  • Rep: 888
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2014, 05:05:16 PM »
Hathor (100%)         
         Isis (100%)         
         Thoth (100%)         
         Ptah (96%)         
         Ra (92%)         
         Nut (88%)         
         Sekhmet (71%)         
         Bast (59%)         
         Set (38%)         
         Osiris (25%)         
         Anubis (13%)         
         Horus (0%)         
         Sobek (0%)   
So far I can't remember ever being wrong in a judgement of character of someone. Then again I tend to hold onto it until I get to know them a bit. Sometimes intuitively I know someone's a retard though.
~Someone with a bright future and great hair.

Offline Mr Nice Guy

• Smiling predator
  • Exploring
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2014, 05:37:46 PM »
Hathor (100%)         
         Isis (100%)         
         Thoth (100%)         
         Ptah (96%)         
         Ra (92%)         
         Nut (88%)         
         Sekhmet (71%)         
         Bast (59%)         
         Set (38%)         
         Osiris (25%)         
         Anubis (13%)         
         Horus (0%)         
         Sobek (0%)

It takes two goddesses and a god to make one you! When your other half calls you a goddess (as I'm sure he often does, as do we all) then remind him that you're not A goddess-you're TWO!

Offline Mr Nice Guy

• Smiling predator
  • Exploring
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2014, 05:39:35 PM »
Another Thoth here. I guess that description makes me a True Neutral wizard... *shrug*

It's funny how you make a mental image of someone you've never seen-this is just how I picture you Ingy! Smart, sexy, pretty, intense.

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin