In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
  • online quizzes 5 2
Currently:  

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: online quizzes  (Read 57755 times)

Offline Ingenue

• Puppygiwl MISTWESS!!1
  • Rep: 1041
  • forcing pettings out of you all
    • Ingy's Tumblr full of petgirls, jesters and poniponiponi
Re: online quizzes
« Reply #540 on: August 19, 2016, 04:45:16 PM »
another time I made a Sim that I bricked into a standing-only cell of hell in the backyard and it took him FOREVER to die ~MamaMeadow
Who hasn't done that? ~Trill
But then again, if there is anyone here who can tell you that you do not control the nickname you get saddled with it would be me ~the savage

Limits

Offline EssenceofRed

• AKA: babycunt
  • Rep: 722
  • Adorawhore
    • Essence of Red Tumblr Page
« Reply #541 on: August 19, 2016, 05:03:30 PM »
Gross. I'm Killer Crock. I don't like this quiz.  :footstomp:
The wolf said, "You know, my dear, it isn't safe for a little girl to walk through these woods alone."

Offline lysyn

• Queen Awesomesauce of Fucklandia
  • Rep: 908
« Reply #542 on: August 19, 2016, 05:16:54 PM »
@lysyn Can't complain about an artistic, thoughtful BDSM enthusiast but I wanted Prince Adam/The Beast or Tarzan. Or even the demon in the Night on Bald Mountain/Fantasia clip... like they'd include him.

The Beast would be cool, the demon from Fantasia would be awesome, but yeah, I'm okay with Rog. Plus we both love puppies so that's definitely a win.
So far I can't remember ever being wrong in a judgement of character of someone. Then again I tend to hold onto it until I get to know them a bit. Sometimes intuitively I know someone's a retard though.
~Someone with a bright future and great hair.

Offline lysyn

• Queen Awesomesauce of Fucklandia
  • Rep: 908
« Reply #543 on: August 19, 2016, 05:24:12 PM »
Which Suicide Squad Member Are You?

Harley Quinn

You are a little crazy but for a number of reasons: love, survival and fun. You use your sexuality as a weapon, although at times you aren't aware of the effects it has on people. Even though you might be slightly unbalanced, it can be a direct result of your hightened emotions and desire to belong to people you care about.

Same
So far I can't remember ever being wrong in a judgement of character of someone. Then again I tend to hold onto it until I get to know them a bit. Sometimes intuitively I know someone's a retard though.
~Someone with a bright future and great hair.

Offline Smirkin

• Rep: 436
  • Midgets whistling through the air!
    • Smirkin's Corner - Tumblr
« Reply #544 on: August 19, 2016, 05:52:50 PM »
Can We Guess Your Sex Number?

You've had sex with 50+ people! What a wild one! You are the ultimate single person! You love being single, partying every night, meeting new people, and yes, of course having sex with them! You are a very sensual person, people just can't keep their hands off you, and that's just the way you like it! As they say, "you go girl"!

Regarding that special someone: Don't worry, we're sure the love of your life is waiting for you just around the corner.

:O Dafuq ..

Offline randomgirl

• Rep: 387
I think, therefore i am.

Offline pantherx

• Rep: 151
  • The quiet one
« Reply #546 on: August 19, 2016, 05:59:00 PM »
I guess we're almost all Harley.  I got her, too even though I thought my answers were leaning towards El Diablo

Offline randomgirl

« Reply #547 on: August 19, 2016, 06:01:50 PM »
I guess we're almost all Harley.  I got her, too even though I thought my answers were leaning towards El Diablo

exactly !
I think, therefore i am.

Offline randomgirl

« Reply #548 on: August 19, 2016, 06:09:02 PM »

You've had sex with 7 people! Your experience has given you plenty of confidence. You definitely know what you want and you don't waste any time on anyone who can't please you. We're guessing your first sexual experience was in high school (and it wasn't very good). Since then you've matured, dated, and had a few serious relationships. Be proud, you've got it together!

Very close I'd say :P
I think, therefore i am.

Offline randomgirl

« Reply #549 on: August 19, 2016, 06:15:25 PM »
http://www.playbuzz.com/christynolan10/this-abstract-image-test-will-reveal-your-true-self

Practical & Grounded

Based on your associations with the abstract, you are the kind of person who pays attention to very close detail. You have a deep sense of humanity and you understand people well - you are tender but also cautious. You have a fairly organized life and have a well-developed sense of speech and writing as well as other forms of communication. You often assume the care-taking role in your relationships with others. One of your greatest flaws is that you are highly critical of yourself which can cause you to stress out easily. You make an excellent lover and crave the feeling of being desired and appreciated. You give great advice and people trust you for guidance and wisdom.

Me, too

same !
I think, therefore i am.

Offline Smirkin

« Reply #550 on: August 19, 2016, 06:35:28 PM »
What Crime Did You Commit In Your Past Life

Piracy in the Caribbean

ARRRRRR matey, you were a ruthless pirate of the seven seas in the late 1600s. You were a steadfast buccaneer who raided and plundered the Caribbean islands and soon collected riches from around the world including money, spices, jewels and more! But before long, you were captured at sea by the English who brought you to trial where you faced public execution! However, just before you were to be hanged, you were able to swiftly board a ship and sail off to a small island where you were never seen or heard from again!

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 600
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #551 on: August 19, 2016, 10:44:27 PM »

You've had sex with 17 people! Oh yeah! You are one sexy person! You are beautiful, charming, outgoing and completely irresistible. You have standards, but you have an open mind an a sensual personality -- the perfect combination! Let's face it, people are just naturally drawn to you, and you love it! Don't get us wrong, we're not calling you a slut, far from it! You can genuinely connect with a lot of people from all backgrounds, that's what makes you so special!

I thought I'd be far sluttier than @Smirkin ffs! :rofl:
One of the sales clerks turned out to be a pegasister. She noticed me buying ponies and started nattering about which ones she had and we both agreed Luna is best princess and then we brohoofed -Trill
I always just made every girl a lesbian and the men always set themselves on fire making breakfast -James Moriarty
I feel like that would cut into my counterstrike time though so I'd just sit on the drill while I played with my keyboard instead -Nyx
It's not my fault I make bitches wetter than a spastic's chin. :shrug: -steg

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 600
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #552 on: August 19, 2016, 10:48:13 PM »
What Crime Did You Commit In Your Past Life

Running a Speakeasy

In your past life, you were convicted of operating an illegal saloon, also known as a speakeasy, during the Prohibition Era. During this period which lasted between 1920 and 1933, the sale, manufacture and distribution of alcohol was illegal, but that wasn’t going to stop you! Your establishment was a place where people of all backgrounds could come and let loose, despite the restrictions on liquor. Before long, you started earning a major profit, but that all came crashing down when your beloved business was raided by the Bureau of Prohibition and you were arrested. In your present day life, you still enjoy meeting your friends at the bar for a cold one only nowadays, it’s perfectly legal!

Lame. I want to be a pirate. :footstomp:
One of the sales clerks turned out to be a pegasister. She noticed me buying ponies and started nattering about which ones she had and we both agreed Luna is best princess and then we brohoofed -Trill
I always just made every girl a lesbian and the men always set themselves on fire making breakfast -James Moriarty
I feel like that would cut into my counterstrike time though so I'd just sit on the drill while I played with my keyboard instead -Nyx
It's not my fault I make bitches wetter than a spastic's chin. :shrug: -steg

Offline Smirkin

« Reply #553 on: August 20, 2016, 12:14:47 AM »

You've had sex with 17 people! Oh yeah! You are one sexy person! You are beautiful, charming, outgoing and completely irresistible. You have standards, but you have an open mind an a sensual personality -- the perfect combination! Let's face it, people are just naturally drawn to you, and you love it! Don't get us wrong, we're not calling you a slut, far from it! You can genuinely connect with a lot of people from all backgrounds, that's what makes you so special!

I thought I'd be far sluttier than @Smirkin ffs! :rofl:

According to it, I'm a Super Slut :hero: @RayPistonprowl

Offline Ella

• Well-Fucked Toy
  • Rep: 129
  • Happiness is being owned by my husband
« Reply #554 on: August 20, 2016, 12:44:02 AM »
Gross. I'm Killer Crock. I don't like this quiz.  :footstomp:

Me, too! I have no clue who this character is.

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin