In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: Centurion's Prize (A Fallout: New Vegas based roleplay with the savage)  (Read 1394 times)

Offline darkfantasygirl

• WottenWandoms pwetty fuck doll
  • Rep: 397
  • adorable and scary at the same time
"Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter..."

"Shut the hell up, Steve," Miranda said, a hushed voice from her sheer nervousness. But it was just stress, partially from the heat of the desert sun and also because she had been deployed right on the front lines to battle the legion.

Reports had been coming in for weeks. First it was Camp Searchlight, which had been nuked and anyone NCR killed, or virtually dead that is. No one really considered feral ghouls to be dead or alive, really... and then Nipton was burned to the ground. Or course, no one was going to miss the kind of scum that frequented that place. All whores and chem addicts who had nowhere else to go... but still... being crucified was cruel and terrifying.

And then there was the descending sun and the cloud cover was thick tonight, casting everything in an near pitch black. Even the commanding officer for her battalion must be shaking in his boots right now. Who knows what's lurking in the dark.

And once everything was cast in the shadow of night everything went to hell. Bullets were flying... men screaming... Miranda couldn't see a damn thing and before she knew it, Steve was laying next to her, a bullet between his eyes and she screamed in the dark. A gloved hand wrapped around her face and held both her mouth and nose shut while she struggled against whatever monster that had her in his grasp.

His voice growled into her ear, holding her body still despite her hard fight. "Women don't belong on the battlefield... This is a prime example why..."

And her struggling body went limp, the air in her lungs no longer enough to keep her conscious.

Offline the savage

• Rep: 361
  • everything is better with blood
The tribes need to be broken.  Cast aside into the dustbin of history like the horrible thing that came before the explosions that cleaned us all out.  Made it so the properly strong could once again dominate.  But most people still did not see that.  Banding together in small tribes that tried to recreate decadent, horrid society that the fire cleansed away.  It is my honor to be out here, leading the charge against them.  Burning, killing, breaking them.  Those that are lucky, that meet the Caesar's criteria can hope for a life of slavery.  The rest should be ash.  All the people out here will be crushed by my Legionaires.  It will be the greatest accomplishment of my life.

This small band is out, trying to protect one of the tribes. Their feeble attempt at a proper military.  Of course it is feeble, they let women in it.  Disgusting, stupid, weak.  It is a joy to overrun them.  See them die and scream.  One of the soldiers on patrol was a woman.  I choked the air from her and watched her pass out.  A life of slavery will do her well.  Giving my men the usual orders, I started to lift the feeble woman over my shoulders.  Taking her back to my tent to enjoy her.  Transition her to a lifetime of slavery. 
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Offline darkfantasygirl

It was like a dream that I had fallen into... A hellish nightmare created by the heat of the desert and by the time I had woken from it, it was too late. My body was covered in sweat and blood, the blood probably from my fallen battalion. Was I the only survivor? I wasn't the only female, though I was the only one who stupidly let myself be known with that godforsaken screech. The others were probably lucky enough to be killed before they were discovered.

But for now I sat up, realizing that I was shackled to a bed, and a fairly dirty one at that. My NCR uniform unceremoniously scattered to the floor and I was dressed in rags, a large red X painted across my chest. The sign of a legion slave. Panic set in and I screamed, frantically pulling at the chains which kept me tethered to the bed. I can't be a slave! I just can't be a legion slave!

Offline the savage

The clothing, the clothes of a soldier.  Defiled merely by being on your female form.  Those are the first things that are ripped from you, even before you come to.  Tossed around the room since you are nothing.  Taking the time to chain you to the bed.  Where you will be kept until you understand the way that world truly works.  Until you wake up I am turned away from the bed, spending time cleaning my armor and weapons.  They are more important than you since these are going to keep me alive. 

Finally I hear you.  Tugging desperately on your bonds.  Coming awake and realizing where you are, and what your world has come to.  "Don't strain yourself.  It is your proper position to be there.  If you fight it, it will just hurt you."  Walking over to you and looming over the bed.  Staring down at you.  "You are a slave, you were born to be a slave.  What the NCR told you was lies."
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Offline darkfantasygirl

I felt my whole world shattering around me. Becoming more desolate than the radiation scarred wastes in which we lived.

The form of a centurion, built and scarred by war. Obviously in command and used to having absolute control of his men. No doubt a murderer and I stay quiet as he explains to me "my place." What has come to be is not something I will lay down and accept.

With venom in my voice I shout, "Fuck you!" and spit at his feet. "I'm not a slave and I never will be."

Offline the savage

You are not a slave.  Spewing the insanity and conditioning that your tribe had given you.  Shaking and straining against the bindings that are more than strong enough to keep you there forever.

Taking my clothing off.  Slowly.  Showing more and more of my scarred body to you.  The body of a real warrior.  Not something that you could ever aspire to.  "YOu were always a slave.  You just were lied to by your people until know."  Running my finger over the filthy rags that I had put on you.  Far more fit to your station than the uniform you were brought in.

After I let it go just long enough that you think I was going to ignore your tongue, you speaking back to me when you absolutely should not have my hand moved.  Striking you across the face with the back of my hand.  Watching it split your lip and a trickle of blood ooze out. 
-genghis khan

Offline darkfantasygirl

Your expressions and movements were so slow. So calm. Like I had not just disrespected you and I flinched away as you touched the rags which was the only thing protecting my body from you. That wouldn't last long just from the way you touched me.

And when I thought you may do nothing, pain struck across my face like nothing I'd ever felt before. I tasted blood and smelled metallic, though I think the blood was only coming from my lip... for now. I wanted to cry so hard but to cry in front of a top-tier legion officer. I wouldn't dare give you that pleasure so I instead laughed. A deep, mocking chuckle that cut through the air of the room.

"Is that all?" I say, not looking up at you. "My daddy used to hit me harder..." It was a lie. I probably can't handle this but I'll be damned if I let this happen with no opposition.

Offline the savage

"No he didn't.  If your daddy had hit you like he should you would have known better than try to pretend to be a soldier."  I grabbed the rags on the front of your chest and bunched them up in my hand.  Grabbing and pulling upwards.  Violently tearing them off of your frame.  I could have left you naked when I took off that ridiculous uniform that you sullied by wearing.  But I wanted to tear them off of you to shove home just how useless and weak you are against me.  Against a real soldier.

Hitting you again.  Not as hard this time because for all your bravado I have been on enough battlefields to know when someone is close to having a major head injury.  There is no way I want you in a haze when I put you in your proper place.  WHen I enslave you like you deserve.  "He was a weak man.  A weak man like those who brought down the last world. Who would condemn this one.  The sort who has to be purged so a proper order can be made.  And you should be my slave."
-genghis khan

Offline darkfantasygirl

Once the rags are gone and my body is completely unprotected, you strike me again and I yell out, my body hitting the mattress hard. I feel rattled and tears are threatening but I am shoving them down as hard as I can. I curl up close to my chains to hide myself, though I know you've already seen everything.

But I refuse to answer you. I know what's going to happen even as I avoid your cruel eyes. "No..." I said, squeezing my eyes shut. Maybe I sounded like a petulant child but I didn't care. "You can't own people!"

Offline the savage

"I don't own people.  I own you.  You are a woman."  Watching you curl up around your chains.  Trying to do something to cover yourself.  Apparently not considering the fact that I had to strip you to get you out of the uniform and into the rags.  Your slave rags.  The rags you will be wearing every day from the rest of your life.  When I am not tearing them off of you.  Looking down at you.  "You are a woman, not a person."  Putting my hand on your breast.  Grabbing your nipple and violently turning it around to make you wince and jerk.  It felt good under my hand. I need to fuck after a battle.  It is the most common urge. 
-genghis khan

Offline darkfantasygirl

Re: Centurion's Prize (A Fallout: New Vegas based roleplay with the savage)
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2017, 09:10:55 PM »
Your hulking body hovering over me, telling me what I am and am not. That I'm not a person because I'm a woman. The Legion is full or barbarians and you are definitely one of them. I squeal just as you twist my nipple, my body writhing and jerking onto my back, blushing red as I know everything is in full view.

"Please stop!" I scream in a shrill, afraid tone, bringing my legs up ready defend myself however I have to.

Offline the savage

« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2017, 09:21:58 PM »
I can see it in your eyes.  You think me a barbarian, a savage.  Not worth your time.  An insult from something as weak as you.  As a woman of the NCR.  There are monsters roaming the world.  Strength is necessary.  But you are a woman of the NCR, and you would never understand that.  DOubly cursed to be raised in such a wrong place as a woman.  So I ignore the discussion of what you are and what is necessary.  Swinging on to your body. Straddling your hips with mine spread wide.  To settle on top of you.  "I'd tell you why you are wrong.  But I am just going to show you.  SHow you my power."  Sliding my hand up and down your lithe body.  It feels good, even through the scar tissue that has accumulated there. 
-genghis khan

Offline darkfantasygirl

« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2017, 09:27:52 PM »
It was nothing for you to pin me down, as ready as I thought I had been. It just happened... just like that. Your thighs pinning my much smaller form as much as I struggled underneath you, legs flailing about as I yelled and bucked into you, the false hopes of having the ability to fling you off of me.

"No! No!" I screamed, shaking my head as I jerked against the chains that had kept me on the bed. I cried, the thoughts of what's about to happen to much for me to bear. The smell of your sweat and blood and gunpowder putting real fear into me. I though I had experience real fear before but no... this was it. "You fucking bastard! Get OFF me!" i scream, tears flying as I jerked, the only reaction I could possibly have to such things.

Offline the savage

« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2017, 08:50:09 AM »
It did not take long for you to resort to the weapon of the woman.  Tears.  Slowly running down your face as you plead with me not to do what is natural.  Not to use you as nature had intended.  My hand moves again, and once again I am slapping you hard enough to bring blood from between your lips.  But again I do not strike you like i would a warrior.  You are weak, womanly and would not survive that.  You might be best only as a slave but one does not destroy property so wantonly.  There is only so much of it remaining after all.

Groaning, my hands pry apart your legs.  So free from bruising and scarring.  Showing tht you had only played at being a warrior before.  Combat scars, training scars.  to be perfection and on patrol shows how weak and decadent your kind is.  My cock is out, rubbing against your smooth skin.  "Now, I show you what a slave is."  Pushing forward with a groan. 
-genghis khan

Offline darkfantasygirl

« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2017, 09:04:06 AM »
I hold my breath as you pull my legs apart, straining so hard to get them out of your hands that my lower body lifts from the bed as I scream out, pulling so hard on my binds that it nearly breaks the skin. "NO!" I scream as loud as I can, my voice breaking halfway through. I can see your expression, showing your dominance just because you can. Because you truly believe this is right and it's starting to shatter my sanity.

And before I knew it... my body was being violated and you groaned, taking pleasure from it. I continue thrashing but you hold me still and I do the only thing I know to do. I bite. Hard. right on your shoulder as it's all I can reach. But still that doesn't change that you are already inside me.

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl