In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: Centurion's Prize (A Fallout: New Vegas based roleplay with the savage)  (Read 1395 times)

Offline the savage

• Rep: 361
  • everything is better with blood
Re: Centurion's Prize (A Fallout: New Vegas based roleplay with the savage)
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2017, 10:48:34 AM »
You bite me, a minor irritation and pain.  So small and weak compared to the sort of wounds I had been inflicted.  My hands go around your throat and slowly squeeze. Pushing down and letting out a chuckle.  "If you are going to fight, you need to learn how to fight."  Ripping my shoulder out of your mouth.  SHaking a little bit as I groaned and thrusted into your body.  Deep, penetrating thrusts that hurt you.  Your dry body ripping and being taken by my cock.  Slowly licking your face as I did.  "Slave... using the weapons of a slave and a woman."
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Offline darkfantasygirl

• WottenWandoms pwetty fuck doll
  • Rep: 397
  • adorable and scary at the same time
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2017, 11:10:23 AM »
Oh god it hurt so bad. The feeling of just being taken... no warm up... no touching. Just straight to the part that is going to break me. And with your hand around my neck, weight crushing me to where I have to really struggle just to breath, still so mocking and cruel.

I growl and scream, doing everything I can to thrash my body... but it is well pinned. Even trying to change that isn't helping. And then just as I thought I would get the comfort of passing out, you let me breath. maybe for the reason of making me experience this in it's full pain and humiliation. Even more so because now I'm the little NCR soldier who wasn't strong enough to save herself from the Legion. You lot kill yourselves before letting yourselves be captured, even down to the lowest rank. I couldn't even be that strong...

I cough and gasp as my body tightens. God how I want to stop this. If my hands weren't bound I'd be clawing your eyes out.

Offline the savage

« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2017, 12:01:35 PM »
I can see your eyes brimming with pain.  Ringed with tears.  Groaning and straining against the restraints.  Those restraints are designed to hold real warriors, real men. They are not going to have any trouble with you.  With your fighting.  There was nothing I need to do, except to continue to keep myself inside you.  To groan and thrust inside you over and over again.  No longer am I speaking to you.  Just thrusting and taking your body.  Pumping deep inside you. SHowing you your place with every thrust.  Groaning, my hands slowly stroking over your skin  Gliding and feeling every inch of you.  Making you take every inch of me.  "That's a good slave.  A good pleasure slave."
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Offline darkfantasygirl

« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2017, 12:43:27 PM »
"Stop it! Stop!" Is all I can squeeze from my lips. It hurt... until it didn't and then I wished it had kept hurting. My body was doing what it was supposed to do... getting wet... letting you slide in easier and with much more force, I noticed. I just wanted my damn legs to stop trembling. It was infuriating how my body reacts to you while my mind is just screaming for you to drop dead. I blush at the thought of who might be listening to me screaming... almost screaming... being forced to moan and whimper as my begs become quiet and eventually nonexistent as I accept that you are not listening to me.

Now I'm thinking of ways I can kill you in your sleep and not end up nailed to a cross the morning after... I'm so scared I almost wish I were dead.

Offline the savage

« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2017, 04:59:19 PM »
I grinned, showing a smile with missing teeth.  Your body is responding to the natural state of the world.  A slave, a sex toy.  Fear and pain apparently making you enjoy it even more.  Grunting and thrusting my body deeper and harder into yours.  "Don't worry slave, if you are a good fuck I will keep you from the cross in your morning.  You can survive as my slave and watch all your weak friends get nailed up and left there."  Grunting, and thrusting into you.  PUtting my face down to yours.  Barely an inch apart, so my breath washes over you each time your body brings me pleasure.  Groaning and taking you.  Rough hand squeezing your soft breast as I take you.
-genghis khan

Offline darkfantasygirl

« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2017, 05:55:20 PM »
I hear you talk about keeping me from the cross, which is only of the slightest relief. At least I know I'm not going to die in one of the worst possible ways. Yippee...

But between my legs is aching. You're doing it too rough. I can't handle it and I start to scream, feeling it slam into me like you were trying to push it further than it was meant to go. I scream and cry, pleading with you just to slow down! That what you're doing is hurting, following with a loud, pained, "Please!"

Offline the savage

« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2017, 08:38:02 PM »
Please.  Was that an attempt to get some sort of mercy from me?  Are you trying to get me to slow down?  Or are you begging for slavery?  It would be the sort of thing that a woman like you would look for.  To be properly enslaved, find yourself some sort of proper place.  Groaning, I grabbed harder at your body.  Thrusting more and more viciously inside you.  Grabbing your legs and making them slide up against me.  Pressing the soft flesh against my body.  Enjoying the fruits of command and being the proper girl.   I groaned and shook as I took you.  "Silence slave.  You speak when spoken to."
-genghis khan

Offline darkfantasygirl

I should have known my please would go virtually unheard. I knew you could hear that I was making noise but the meaning behind them was lost. I bit into my lip as I felt moans being forced out of me. The shameful whimpers that turned into pained gasps as you repositioned me, slamming right into my cervix and I couldn't take it. I bit blood out of my lip just then, squealing out like a stuck pig. "That hurts!" I scream before hearing your command to stay silent. No! If you're gonna do this you're gonna hear my voice every step of the way.

"You're a fuckin..." I couldn't help but hear my voice shatter under the pressure and I squeezed out, "PIG!"

Offline the savage

I told you to be quiet  And the first thing you did, the very first thing, is raise your voice in an angry shout.  Letting it ring throughout my command post as I continue to drive myself into your body.  You are a slave, you were born to be a slave, it is the highest your gender can aspire to.  You just do not know it yet.  Still filled with the lies of the weak men who killed the world. 

WHile I had only slapped you before, more of a game than anything else, this time you had disobeyed me.  That would not stand.  My fist struck you.  CLosed for the first time.  Square across your jaw.  "Your master said shut up.  Or you will be crucified.  And I will rape you on the cross.  Then you will have something to wail about."
-genghis khan

Offline darkfantasygirl

I could barely hear what you were telling me after that blow to my face. I think I felt something pop and I sobbed both smelling and tasting metallic. It was insurmountable the pain I felt in my jaw and I screamed in strangled sobs, unable and unwilling to move any part of my body any longer.

I stay still as you use my body to completion, your eyes obviously seeing me as nothing more than an object and I feel dehumanized.

Offline the savage

I am moving and grunting against you. Inside you. Licking my tongue over your body with a laugh and a grunt. My body clenching and tightening against yours as every muscle clenches. Releasing my cum deep inside my slave. As soon as I am done I swing my body off of you and leave you on top of the bed still in your chains. Patting you on the side of the cheek with all the patronizing motions that I can. "That's a good slave."
-genghis khan

Offline darkfantasygirl

I thought I would be crushed under your weight and then I could literally feel your cum spurting up into my body, your tongue sending the most uncomfortable chills underneath my skin. You got up and left me here, giving me that patronizing pat on the side of my face like I was a dog and it took all of my being for me to not speak what I was thinking. To tell you exactly what kind of monster you were.

I didn't want to lose any teeth... or be crucified... I could already taste blood from the first two times you hit me so I knew at least my lip was busted... possibly my nose as well.

Watching you dress is sickening, like you hadn't just destroyed everything about me. So I flip over onto my side so I don't have to continue seeing you and before I know it tears are freefalling down my face. Fuck everything. As long as I don't make any noise, you wouldn't even know. It hurts between my legs so bad... I don't even know what to make of anything.

Offline the savage

I watched you, as I finally got dressed.  There are things to oversee.  An encampment does not get conquered, it's people crucified, its supplies raided without a lot of organization.  And that is, unfortunately, what I have to start doing right now.  My desire is to remain in the bed and fuck you until you break.  Not your body, no that is already well on its way to being broken.  But your conditioning, those lies that were programmed into your mind.  That is what I need to break.  That takes pain and a lot of it.  Grinning madly as I walked out, "don't be asleep in my bed when I get back.  My slave sleeps on the floor."

It is less than an hour before the first screams start to ring out.  That is the thing that was always left out of the retellings and the stories.  Just how loud crucifying someone is.  Because it takes them hours if not days to die.  And they are in pain the entire time.  Enough to make them scream no matter their will.  Get enough up there and it is ear wrenching.  Heard for miles. 
-genghis khan

Offline darkfantasygirl

Not sleep in the bed? O-kay... yeah... I'm sleeping. There's no way I'm staying conscious with the memory of a monster like you inside me.

I didn't say a word at you left or even acknowledge that you had said anything. I didn't want to. What was the point? I let myself doze for what seemed like hours but in reality it was only twenty minutes or so. I was almost there when I heard the first resounding screams and I was awake. Soberingly awake.

Tears stung my eyes again as I recognized these screams. The men in my battalion. Each one of them I had spent at least the last six months around... a few of them even longer. I knew what was happening... I heard the hammers and each scream lining up just perfect. I just couldn't accept it. They weren't being crucified... they weren't. That thought was the only thing that kept me from screaming myself.

I cringed with every scream as they devolved into sobs and pathetic attempts to get Legionaries to have mercy on them. This was driving me insane... I wish I could have fallen asleep. I wish I had just jumped in front of a bullet because I know at any time, I could end up there. I started to pull on those binds hard and I felt my hands going numb and my skin burning. I wasn't getting out.

Offline the savage

This could be done all at once.  Everyone crucified at the same time.  But we do not do things like that, no we do them one at a time to make each one suffer the wait.  To hear the screams of everyone to go up and wait for their turn.  Perfection, that sound.  The supplies are not as good.  Nowhere near as fun to parse out too.  But then it is the more important things.  Collecting their bullets and adding them to the stock.  We have to have them in order to move on to the next outpost.  Use the supplies from one to destroy the next.  There is not enough of a margin in our supplies to do it any other way. 

I walked forward, shaking my head and snarling a little bit.  The fights of distribution between units took longer than I wanted.  It was done eventually, and I returned to my tent.  Watching you there huddled up around yourself.  It makes me smirk seeing you there.  "Do you wish you were up on the crosses with those weaklings?  Instead of being a slave like you were born to be?"
-genghis khan

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl