In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: Centurion's Prize (A Fallout: New Vegas based roleplay with the savage)  (Read 1393 times)

Offline darkfantasygirl

• WottenWandoms pwetty fuck doll
  • Rep: 397
  • adorable and scary at the same time
I hear you enter the tent but I refuse to look. I'm trembling from everything I've just heard, some of it still going on in sobs or begs but their energy is running out. And so is mine. So far, the last 48 hours the only sleep I've had was after I lost consciousness and was dragged to this godforsaken encampment. The rape drained me but having to listen to all of my troop... that terrified me...

And it terrified me even more to hear you ask if I'd rather be up on a cross. And I had to genuinely ask myself... is being a slave better? It certainly was less painful now but would that continue to be true?

There was no response that I could have to your question so I continue of ignoring that you've even spoke.

Offline the savage

• Rep: 361
  • everything is better with blood
You don't answer.  So like a slave.  You cannot think of anything better to say, you cannot think of a smart response because of your weak, womanly mind. And as a result you refuse to participate in dialog.  Makes a twisted sort of sense to something like you.  "He who is silent is said to consent."  An old saying, that managed to survive everything else.  It survived the bombs.  and its origin was Roman, so it has a special appeal to me. "If you are still on the bed, i guess that means you did not get enough fucking last time."
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Offline darkfantasygirl

I feel anger rise up at me when you take my silence as me being okay with any of this. Which quickly diminishes to fear when I see you already removing your armor. What was I really expecting? I pull myself high on the bed, chains allowing for enough slack finally that I can come almost into a sitting position, however I hiss as the chains around my wrists have tightened and have rubbed blisters from my pulling.

"I'm chained to the bed, you dumb asshole!" I shout, fighting the tears that were there because of my wounds, both physical and emotional. "How do you expect me to leave? I would if you would let me!" My voice was shrill and broken. I knew they were all still alive out there... suffering and passed out if they were that lucky.

Offline the savage

You called me an asshole and told me that you could not get off of the bed because of the chains.  Even though they have enough slack in the chains to allow you to shift, to slide and move around.  If you were so inclined you could have hung yourself off of the edge of the bed.  I grinned and put my armor on the stand next to the bed.  Putting weapons down there as well.  Easy access, a habit of a lifetime of war.  To keep the weapons close enough that they can be grabbed and brought to bear almost before you are fully awake.

Names, insolence, both of these are completely unacceptable behavior from a slave.  "I am going to rape you again.  Just so you know.  But before I do, I am going to give you the lash.  We did not just bring back Crucifixion .  We brought back flogging as a punishment.  Trust me, once it happens to you, you will understand why."
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Offline darkfantasygirl

I struggled to pull at my already wounded wrists the second you mentioned lashes. Oh god! I quivered and screamed at how bad it hurt. Before I knew it I was pinned and the chains being removed, making me squeal as little bits of skin were pinched and blood trickled down my arm. But as soon as they were free I was grabbing and clawing at everything I could touch, much like a feral cat.

I grabbed at the bed, ripping a fingernail as I was pulled away from it, then I was flailing, kicking and my fingers were digging at your arm as I screamed. I feared this would be a public thing... an example he's setting not only for his men but the other slaves in the camp, as well. This couldn't be happening.

Offline the savage

You fight.  You fight like you think you were a soldier and worthy of actually struggle.  You fight like you think I am going to put you on your own cross.  Though we do have a few spares and if you were tied to it instead of nailed t would expose you wonderfully to the lash.  So yes... I think that is exactly what is going to happen.  Right out into the yard so that even those dying can see that those 'spared' are not living a life worth having.  they will never be anything but chattel. Since that was all they ever were.

Your cheekbone nearly crumbles as I struck you again.  Hitting you square in the face. Because while you were scrambling and scrabbling like an animal I was being a true human, being a warrior.  Planning were and how to win.  That one blow stopped most of the fight.  And I dragged you out.  Bare.  To the place where the last of your fellow creatures were being put up.  "I have use for one mor cross. And bring me rope and a lash."
-genghis khan

Offline darkfantasygirl

To my own ears my screams barely felt like my own as I was dragged out, still naked, in the full view of legion soldiers and the blank eyes of my comrades that had not yet succumb to unconsciousness. And then I fell silent, nearly knocked out by a blow to my face that left my limp on the ground, a dull ring in my ear that let me know I was, unfortunately, still alive.

I tried not to notice being hoisted up, strapped to across much unlike my friends... the point here was not to kill me but to humiliate and punish. I could hardly find it in myself to cry. The emotional part of it was over once I was on display, the sun beginning to come over the Mojave. They'd been at it all night.

And a crowd was beginning to form just before you stepped forward with a bullwhip that would make a grown man weep in fear. I wiggled for only a second, the feeling of my own weight pulling down on me was exhausting enough. I felt like I was going to faint and you were only preparing the first strike.

Offline the savage

You went up, and I will give credit where it is due.  You did not mewl, you did not plead, you took your punishment like a true slave.  That you knew this was something that you simply could not avoid.  There was nothing you could have done, nor not done to avoid being hoisted like this.  Simply being a slave was enough.  as a slave you are subject to my whims.  I shook myself as the sun came up.  Bringing with it the promise of heat.  A lot of heat.  It is always damn hot here.  But for now, it is the perfect time to do things.  Before it settles in. 

"You count them off slave.  Count the strokes." Cracking the whip down across your back.  Aimin for the part just between the blades of your shoulders. 
-genghis khan

Offline darkfantasygirl

You looked excited. Seeing my milky flesh up here, hanging and (in your eyes at least) begging to be punished for whatever transgression you have decided I've made. You think I'm not crying but in truth I've only made it past the point of making noise along with the tears. No noise could stop this... not even the screams that are about to rip out of my throat. I have doubts that you're even human.

But all I can do is glare as you tell me to count. Count the strikes. And from the side of my eyes all I can see are my comrades, bleeding and dying.

I didn't know my voice could be so loud until that hard leather bit into my skin, ripping into it slightly. The pain was so intense that it lit my whole back on fire and I couldn't really tell the exact point of contact. I just screamed. My brain too addled with pain to speak.

Offline the savage

You screamed at the first stoke, the sound of it actually washing out the sound of the whip hitting your skin. Though not the crack of it.  That is because it is simply the last thing on this scorched earth that still makes a sonic boom.  Ripping the very air itself apart.  But for all the prettiness of your scream it is wordless.  Just an expression of pain. Mindless, meaningless.  Exactly the sort of thing that goes against what I had ordered you to do.

"No, not AHHHHHHH!  That was one.  Guess that means we have to start over.  So, once more slave, count the strokes.  Just because you are not being crucified doesn't mean I can't kill you on the cross."
-genghis khan

Offline darkfantasygirl

I shook my head, pulling at my arms frantically but they were bound to the wood so tightly that I didn't have a hope. I was screaming... begging, the only word coming from my mouth was "NO" over and over again. I knew you were preparing that second strike, making sure I understood that it would stay 'one' until I started counting. If I refused, I could be hit 100 more times and still it would be but 'one.'

So I grit my teeth together, preparing for it. but all of the preparations in the world couldn't prepare me for the pain. I screamed, throwing in that loud "ONE!" at the end of it. Maybe it was passable. I was a mess, feeling the gentle trickle of blood from my broken skin. There was no sympathy or mercy coming from your hand or your whip. And you will torture me as any other degenerate from the wastes.

And more pain... not even dulled by my senses yet and "TWO!" Ripped from my throat in broken sobs...

Offline the savage

This time you actually managed to spit out the word one.  Managing to grit your teeth and do it a second time.  "Do you know how high we are going?  Can you guess for me slave?"  I slapped the whip down against your back once, twice, and then three more times. "Five is usually a good number.  To make the slave know what they are and how the world works.  Are you accepting of being a slave?"
-genghis khan

Offline darkfantasygirl

I counted to five, screaming and crying, my body jerking on reflex but it was held still. Which means I ended up with six lashes to my back before you spoke to me again. Yet again, beating into my head 'my place'... all that's going through my head is the pain and how to make it stop. I knew acceptance would make it easier... But most of me doesn't want to give you that. Defeat is hard for me to accept. That's why I ended up here...

Though I could hear the smug laughs of the men who could both hear and feel me about to break, I heard no sound from you and that worried me. Maybe I was hesitating too long. I refused to hear myself as I spoke, barely understandable from my weak whimper. "I accept... please... please let me down..."

Offline the savage

You accept.  Even though it is not something that really needs to be accepted.  You're a slave, you were born a slave, and until now you have been surrounded by the weakest of idiots who did not want to tell you the truth.  You are with the Legion now.  No more weak men, no more mercy.  Just casual acceptance of the obvious truth.  You are a slave.  "If you are lucky, you will eventually earn the right to tend to the wounded men, instead of just warming my bed and pleasing my cock."  Nodding to the men and they slice through the ropes holding you to the cross.  It is a drop, not far enough to be truly dangerous but more than far enough that it will hurt.  "I mean you will still do that, but you can aspire to be useful to all the fine warriors."
-genghis khan

Offline darkfantasygirl

I almost wish that I were going to die. If it wouldn't be so slow and painful I might still be running my mouth but fear and humiliation has me near petrified. I ignored the legionaries who have been ordered to cut me down, yelling out as I hit the ground with a thud. I struggle to keep the dust out of my fresh wounds but it's the desert... it's dusty.

Somehow I manage to force myself to sit up and my arms wrap around my chest in instinct. I know every man here has been able to see whatever it is they want to see, but it's the last bit of control I have. I barely hear what you're saying about earning my right to 'help' the legion. The men who are literally trying to decimate anything west. Anything relatively resembling home to me.

The thought of what I'm supposed to do now is eating away at me, starting at a weak tremble but before I knew it you were standing over me, expression hinting that you had expected me to move as soon as I hit the ground. And I didn't. I was shaking in my skin, too afraid to scream or beg for mercy or even run. If I didn't figure out a way to calm down my body was going to go into shock.

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl