In Chat Now:

Author Topic: Not a Trekkie but.....Holodeck rape!!!    (Read 3934 times)

Offline Ingenue

• Goddess Mistwess Puplord of Hope
  • Global Moderator
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 1390
  • Getting raeped by Real Life in non-fun ways
    • Ingy's currently idle Tumblr feat. petgirls, jesters, ponies
Re: Not a Trekkie but.....Holodeck rape!!!  
« Reply #75 on: October 05, 2020, 05:15:53 PM »
Cuddle Trek: Pupgirls in SPAAAAAACE!

Starring Puptain Dickedhard, the English Cock Spaniel pupgirl in charge, who delivers profound speeches upon a variety of ethical dilemmas and is then raped by exotic green alien men anyway...

Lieutenant Bawdy Lickballs, the service dog currently "servicing" as chief engineer...

Lieutenant Commanded Mater, the robo-pupgirl who wants to be treated just like a real life hoomanz!...

I was gonna do a full cast list but then ADD but anyway Pouncellor Titsahoy the token catgirl is raped at least once every episode and you sick fricks can have your mystical pregnancy episode too..
My sim is pregnant!!! With panthers baby!!! And he has ingy sneaking over in the afternoon! ~Smirkin
which I believe is about how because he won't take the lead in their relationship, she wants to bugger him with her strap-on ~kittyumbrass
I don’t think I’m entirely surprised how your mind works. ~Shocker to kittyumbrass

Offline Trill

• Resident Gender-Bender
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 47
« Reply #76 on: October 05, 2020, 09:39:24 PM »
You forgot:

Commanded Humper, the second in command who feverishly humps anything that moves, plus some things that don't...

Lieutenant Bork, whose bork is just as bad as his bite...

Acting Ensign Musher who is never, ever housetrained...

The ship's physician, Doctor Musher, who spends all day analyzing (and then eating) stool samples...

:naughty:
That's not quite the Roddenberry vision of the Federation, but I can live with it. - SoftGameHunter
I prefer the On 'Er System = we all get on 'er and have a ride! - Ray
Back pain is such bs and shouldn't be allowed. - Ingenue

Offline Ingenue

• Global Moderator
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #77 on: October 08, 2020, 03:31:29 PM »
Puptain Injeanlue Dickedhard is the only pupgirl in the entire crew, maybe all of Borkfleet, who can handle that naughty omnipawtent trickster, D, who appears on HER bridge as a wolfman, disgraces the uniform and makes the entire bridge crew (puppygirls and catgirl alike) drool on his feet. Literally. The clever puptain always outsmarts him and foils his plans, whereupon D zaps them both to her cabin and rapes her. Which takes a long time as omnipawtent beings don't have to worry about losing their erections until they're good and ready.

:angel:

Picard/Q canon
My sim is pregnant!!! With panthers baby!!! And he has ingy sneaking over in the afternoon! ~Smirkin
which I believe is about how because he won't take the lead in their relationship, she wants to bugger him with her strap-on ~kittyumbrass
I don’t think I’m entirely surprised how your mind works. ~Shocker to kittyumbrass

Offline Trill

• Resident Gender-Bender
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #78 on: October 11, 2020, 01:49:14 PM »
Star Trek is just full of kinky, sleazy shit just under the surface, especially whenever Rick Berman was involved. Seven of Nine's catsuit (and the fake jubblies under it) was his idea. Then there's this quote from Neelix:

"Well, you never know when we'll be docked at a crowded space port, but we'll have to make sure that they match the carpet." (he's talking about drapes)
That's not quite the Roddenberry vision of the Federation, but I can live with it. - SoftGameHunter

Offline Tyson

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 15
  • n00b
« Reply #79 on: October 12, 2020, 06:52:46 AM »
Star Trek is just full of kinky, sleazy shit just under the surface, especially whenever Rick Berman was involved. Seven of Nine's catsuit (and the fake jubblies under it) was his idea. Then there's this quote from Neelix:

"Well, you never know when we'll be docked at a crowded space port, but we'll have to make sure that they match the carpet." (he's talking about drapes)

Can you please link to that? Because  :rofl:

I enjoyed Voyager. It was just a shame that Seven and Kes didn't make out...

Offline Femdomina

• The Empress
  • Rep: 2
  • Who wants to be dominated next?
« Reply #80 on: October 13, 2020, 04:59:13 PM »
I'm a Trekkie and I hope that Holodecks will be invented in the future, I think people would often use them for various types of sexual role play ;)
I'm always dominant and on top.

Offline Trill

• Resident Gender-Bender
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #81 on: October 15, 2020, 02:41:53 AM »

Can you please link to that? Because  :rofl:

I enjoyed Voyager. It was just a shame that Seven and Kes didn't make out...

Netflix it, the episode is called 'Human Error'.

Offline HungryFollower

• Rep: 1
  • n00b
« Reply #82 on: October 15, 2020, 03:26:33 AM »
The Star Trek defence to a charge of rape: "I thought this was the holodeck!" Always works.

Offline Trill

• Resident Gender-Bender
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #83 on: October 16, 2020, 11:11:08 AM »
The Star Trek defence to a charge of rape: "I thought this was the holodeck!" Always works.

Nope. Any Betazoid or Vulcan worth their salt would be able to look into your mind and know you were lying. Best to just confine your rapey proclivities to holodeck characters.

@Ingenue @RayPistonprowl @Tyson Out of curiosity: if you lived in the Trek universe, what race would you be? Mine is pretty obvious  ;)
« Last Edit: October 16, 2020, 11:13:08 AM by Trill »

Offline Tyson

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 15
  • n00b
« Reply #84 on: October 17, 2020, 02:36:22 AM »

@Ingenue @RayPistonprowl @Tyson Out of curiosity: if you lived in the Trek universe, what race would you be? Mine is pretty obvious  ;)

Easy. Be a Changeling/Founder like Odo. Then you can be anything you want!  :D

You don't even need a starship. Odo once met another Changeling that had transformed into a space-going creature so he could travel between stars.

Plus, so far as I know, the Changelings don't seem to have any natural limitation on their life. So you can do what you want - for as long as you want!

Offline Ingenue

• Global Moderator
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #85 on: October 18, 2020, 12:32:51 AM »
Laas was hot. I'd like to be one of the Hundred.

Failing that.. my first thought was to shitpost by saying "whatever Trevis is" but y'all know what it'd actually be.

Offline Ingenue

• Global Moderator
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #86 on: October 18, 2020, 12:43:58 AM »
I have like two episodes of Pup Trek outlined in my head. Why, Ingy-brain. Why are you like this.

In one of them a bunch of cyborgs on a toroid ship kidnap and rape the whole crew of petgirls, intent on adding them to their numbers.

Offline Trill

• Resident Gender-Bender
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #87 on: October 23, 2020, 05:00:24 AM »
Well, what are you waiting for? Get writing!

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980