In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: The trip of a lifetime (EssenceofRed)  (Read 3091 times)

Offline the savage

• Rep: 361
  • everything is better with blood
The trip of a lifetime (EssenceofRed)
« on: July 08, 2017, 05:43:31 PM »
The plane needs maintenance.  I only use the damn thing once a month and yet the idiots did not do the necessary work on it when it was sitting there idle.  When they finish working on it I am firing each and every one of them.  No references either.  My head shakes as I lift up the drink and take a very long haul of it.  Half draining it.  Not something you should do with such a good drink but I need to work off a little frustration.  The reason you have a private plane is so that you do not have to do these stupid, peon things.  Like waiting in an airport bar.  Even if it is the first class section, it is still a step down from me. 

The best thing to do is to keep my eyes scanning.  Looking for some sort of talent, someone who might be interested in spending time with me or maybe even flying off.  But the first class bar is all old women. Pathetic.  My eyes happened to glance outside and I saw you.  Even flustered as you are, obviously either having missed your flight or having it delayed beyond all reason.  It shows on your face.  I stood up and walked over.  "You look like you need a drink.  Would you like to have one with me?"
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Offline EssenceofRed

• AKA: babyfuck
  • Rep: 822
  • Adorawhore
    • Essence of Red Tumblr Page
Re: The trip of a lifetime (EssenceofRed)
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2017, 08:56:13 PM »
** [member=33]the savage[/member] and I continued this RP via email while I was traveling in Europe. Here are our entries from July 9-23...

On Jul 9, 2017, at 4:32 PM, Red wrote:

Jesus fucking Christ. I'm beyond pissed. My company is sending me and another guy in my department to a conference in Germany. He was coming strait from some other meeting and already running late. I was specifically told to wait for him before checking in, but by the time I heard from my office to go ahead without him because now he wasn't even going, the airlines had given my seat away! I had to hang around 2 hours for the new flight. I finally get on and mid flight we are rerouted because of a storm! I should already be in Iceland, waiting to get on my flight to Munich, but instead I'm sitting in the Delta Sky Bar in Boston. I've been waiting 90 minutes and so far every half hour, my flight is pushed back another hour. If I was on that first flight, I would have missed all of this. Seriously, everything that could possibly go wrong today has. This is the biggest cluster and I'm not even comfortable, sitting in my black pencil skirt suit with a belt, jacket and white blouse. It fits me like a glove. I know I look great. That's the point.

Some man is talking to me. He's the fourth man to try to hit on me since I got in here. Normally I am at least cordial, but I'm beyond pissed already and he isn't helping. I look up, I'm certain the annoyance is written all over my face, and I'm pleasantly surprised that when I look up from my computer screen, I see a well off, competent looking man smiling next to me. And is that a slight accent I'm hearing? Not at all like the other men. "Ummm...", I hesitate. I really should take advantage of the time I have to read up on some of the meeting material, but... "Sure. I guess I'm going to be here a while anyway. And I could definitely use a drink. Gin and tonic with a lime, please."

On Jul 9, 2017, at 4:55 PM, the savage wrote:

I watched you. Your muscles were tense and bunched up. Anger basically radiating off of you. That is good for me because when someone is angry they don't really have a sense of taste or any sort of moderation in drinking. And when you looked at me there was a slight hesitation. I have that sort of effect on women. I work hard on maintaining a figure. Just for that moment.

I raise my hand and call out your order. "You know these seats are terrible. If you want you can come in to the first class bar. Much better seats. If you have to wait you might as well be comfortable."

On Jul 9, 2017, at 10:44 PM, Red wrote:

I look at him slightly confused at first. I actually thought the Sky Bar was pretty fancy. I didn't realize there was something even nicer. Then yes, yes I'd definitely like to see that! Suddenly my day is looking a little better. I smile for what might be the first time today. "That sounds lovely." I quickly put my computer and phone in my briefcase purse - It's the size of a briefcase, but looks like a pretty, black, glossy leather purse. Very classy. Just got it for myself for my birthday. I look up quickly to check on the status of my flight before we leave. FOUR hours now. FUCK. I take a deep, agitated breath and exhale. I blink and it's as if I pressed a button to force a change in mood. I look back at him and smile big, "Let's go! Show me the way!"

On Jul 10, 2017, at 5:56 AM, the savage wrote:

Everyone is always looking for better. That is a truth that I have exploited mercilessly to get my fortune. And now I am exploiting it to get you. I figure I can either get you to come on the flight with me or fuck me before I go. Since you decided to come with me and stood up I put a hand on the small of your back. Using it to guide you but also a slightly claiming gesture. I don't get any protests and that makes me grin. Leading you pass the rope and to the other bar. "Now this is where someone as pretty as you belongs."

On Jul 10, 2017, at 9:34 AM, Red wrote:

He walks me into this new area and it was very clean and gorgeous. It screamed money. His hand is barely touching the small of my back, but I don't think much of it. It has been my experience that foreign men are always a little more touchy feely. He guides me toward two armchairs near the window and lets me choose which one I'd like to sit in. There is a moment where I think to myself, I don't know this man. Should I be trusting him? But I'm in an airport, inside an exclusive waiting room with enough people around that nothing could really happen. Plus I'm sure his plane will be ready far sooner than mine, and then he will be long gone. He gives me a compliment and I can literally feel my cheeks turn red. He's a good looking man and I'm actually blushing like a school girl! "Thank you." Just as I sit down, someone comes with our drinks.

On Jul 10, 2017, at 9:41 AM, the savage wrote:

It is obvious that for whatever reason you do not get a lot of compliments. The silly Americans always refusing to allow people to tell someone when they look good. I eyed you as your head tilted down a little bit. Not wanting to look at me while you are blushing. The drink out in front of you is extra strong to lower inhibitions. If that doesn't work I'll have a special one made up and drag you on to the plane. "Let me guess. A business trip?  Such a shame. A beauty like you would make my week in tropical paradise all the better."

On Jul 10, 2017, at 4:56 PM, Red wrote:

"Yes... well...," I'm just a tad flustered as he practically invites me to ... wherever he's from. I don't even know! "They are expecting me in Germany tomorrow for a work conference."

I don't know why he has this affect on me. I've been hit on plenty of times. Just not by a man who waits for his plane in a first class sitting area and bar! I lift the glass to my lips. Oh that's good gin. I'm already starting to get a buzz off of the first couple sips. I definitely needed this. "I'm sorry, what is your name again? My name is Kelly.  Did you say where you are going?"

On Jul 11, 2017, at 5:05 PM, the savage wrote:

Kelly is a pretty name I think as you get drunk and flustered. I am used to having that sort of effect on women. An accent that is generically foreign and a skin tone that would set me apart in any piece of the world without appearing too different. I smile at you over my glass when I see the effect I am having on you. With only strengthens it. Exactly what I wanted. "I could tell you the name of the island but you'd have never heard of it. Micronesia has over a thousand little islands and only about 500 that are occupied. So I bought a small one and made it my personal private island."  I grinned, making it the right mix of proud and humble. Just enough to keep pushing your buttons. "A truly beautiful place. White sand beaches that just cry out for you to lie on in a tiny little red bikini."  I downed the last of my drink and waved for another round for the both of us even though you are only about half done. "Germany has no appreciation of beauty. You'll will be bored there. I promise you won't be bored with me Kelly."  I reach out and pat your hand with a smile.

On Jul 11, 2017, at 11:07 PM, Red wrote:

Oh wow, he's serious! I think to myself. I half thought he was being polite, but I think he's actually trying to convince me right now! My eyes get a little wider as this dawns on me. And I must be getting drunk because I nearly start to consider it. "No really, as wonderful as it sounds, I couldn't." The company would fire me in a heartbeat if I just up and skipped the trip that is already paid for. Plus I've been there before and I love Germany. My Mom's side is German! Not to mention I have at least three important meetings with clients, the first of which I'm going to miss if my plane gets delayed much longer. I'm already thankful that I dressed in this skirt suit in case I have to get off the plane and go directly to that meeting.

I still can't help but notice that he told me where he's going without telling me where he's going, and he hasn't given me a name yet. That has set off a couple alarms in my head and my gut even though he's nice enough for me to think that perhaps it wasn't on purpose. I can't decide if he's being slick or just extra proud of his island. I change the topic a little in attempt to evade this idea of joining him, but without wanting him to think I'm totally uninterested. He invited me back here and I don't want to seem entirely ungrateful. "Are you originally from Micronesia?" I am embarrassed to say I have actually never really heard of it. "What do you do?"

On Jul 11, 2017, at 5:22 AM, the savage wrote:

You don't tell me yes but you immediately change the subject.  Guess it is the special drink then. A willing companion is fun but I have had struggling women before and I must admit that I far prefer them. Though I keep it from my face I already am imagining your face, red with tears and with bruises on it. Naked on my beach. Don't lick your lips I have to think at myself to prevent the delicious image from making me do just that. That is it charming that would be creepy and I would be unable to get you the next drink.

"You must forgive me Kelly. I have been rude. Not actually giving my name. I am so used to working with people who already know me. My name is Alexandre, but someone as beautiful as you simply must call me Alex." 

I pick up the drinks that have been brought from the tray and with a deft and hidden move drop a small pill in yours. A flourish I have practiced for years to make invisible. Putting it down in front of you.

"No. I am from as far from a tropical paradise as you can imagine. The hinterlands of Russia. Though I have not been back for many years."  When you grow up poor and in a gut in Siberia you lack nostalgia for it. As I am speaking my employee comes up and says the plane is fixed. "You wound me Kelly. For it is obvious my charm is likely to fail. But at least we will have our last drink together."

On Jul 11, 2017, at 11:28 AM, Red wrote:

He finally he gives me his name, making him feel much more personable. Alex. I finish the first drink and have a very nice buzz going on. Considering we won't be boarding the plane for another three hours, I'm not too worried. I'll have plenty of time to sober up, and I just won't finish the other drink.

He passes me the second drink and I am trying to sip it slowly, listening attentively as he speaks about growing up in Russia. Now I can hear it. The accent isn't thick so I couldn't tell exactly. He speaks of me wounding him. What romantic words. I smile at him, probably bigger than I normally would because now I'm definitely feeling drunk. Shit. I didn't mean to get this out of control on a work trip. "That's very sweet of you to offer what I'm sure would be a lovely trip," except my words are starting to slur a little. One and a half drinks doesn't usually put me in this state. How incredibly embarrassing! "I need to find myself some water." I start to stand up but have to sit back down. I feel heavy. I'm trying my best to hide what I'm feeling so when he makes a toast about I don't even know what, I smile and take two more sips to be polite. But when I place the glass back down, I do so hard and clumsily, some of my drink sloshing onto the table. I'm blinking because my eyes are feeling fuzzy. "I'm sorry, I don't know why I can't seem to hold my liquor... I should go... Very nice to meet you Alex.." I sit there. I'm not moving. Maybe I think I am. I'm still conscious but barely. I'm definitely not aware of what is going on.

On Jul 11, 2017, at 11:47 AM, the savage wrote:

I watched you with predators eyes as my voice washed over you. Telling you stories that may or may not be true. After all you are never ever going to get to look me up. So who cares. It does not matter in the least. The important thing was that I kept you drinking. Got you to finish the special drink and you are almost completely out of it. Perfect.

I stand and throw your arm over my shoulder. Dropping a hundred in the table and smiling as I said my companion can't handle her drink. Walking you out of the bar, out of the terminal and into my plane. Hearing you mumbling the entire time. Taking to the back which is converted into a massive bedroom. I lie you down and grin.

On Jul 11, 2017, at 3:45 PM, Red wrote:

I am in and out of consciousness with very little memory of what happened three minutes before at all times. I can't hold onto a thought to save my life and yet I have very important things I want to say... if I could only complete a sentence or even two words in a row. "I need to.... No I... Can't... I don't... My flight... I'm not suppo... Bag... ... Phone.... I need to make a call... Wait... Wait a second...." My voice is small and almost incoherent. The man helping me to his plane probably can't even make out every word. I know I don't want to go with him. On some level I know I'm being taken advantage of, but I am unable to convey that to anyone. There's a room full of people and official airlines people right there. Something bad is happening to me right now, and nobody knows to stop it! Whole pockets of time escape me. I'm in the airport. Then I'm climbing the stairs to the private jet. Next I'm in a bedroom and all I want to do is sleep. I can't even crawl onto the bed to put my head on a pillow. My eyes are barely open. "Sleep... Yes... Slee... No... Wait..." and I pass out in the position I fall in.

On Jul 11, 2017, at 4:08 PM, the savage wrote:

I watched you fall asleep. It was a relaxing moment because I had to stop myself, restrain myself completely from dancing a jig that I have you and laughing at the protests that you were trying to give. So quiet and incoherent that there was absolutely no way for anyone to make out your distress.

I watched you fall asleep and my hands undress you. Listening to the sounds of the plane taking off. Going into the air quickly. Officially stealing you away. And I'll be over international waters by the time anyone even thinks to look for you. My lips pull in a smile as I watch your naked body. Stripping myself as well.

On Jul 11, 2017, at 5:17 PM, Red wrote:

I feel restless and ... cold? I'm being pulled back into consciousness slowly. I feel... What do I feel?? My head is slowly shaking back and forth. "No... I need to go home now." I sound like I'm talking in my sleep even though I'm starting to wake up.  Eventually my eyes open and I am staring at an unfamiliar ceiling, laying on an unfamiliar bed. "What is happening?", I say to myself.  I look to my right and I see that Russian man smiling back at me. Oh my God! I sit up and feel I am naked. The realization hits me like a sack of bricks. I scramble away from him to the top of the bed, trying to pull my legs up to cover my most private parts. "Where am I?? What did you do???"! Tears are beginning to form in my eyes, anticipating what his answer likely is, as I see blue sky and the occasional cloud out the windows!

On Jul 11, 2017, at 5:36 PM, the savage wrote:

You are curling up. Trying to cover yourself. After I have already seen everything. I smirk and shake my head. "Kelly. I'd prefer not to have to tie you up. But if you keep hiding yourself I am going to have to."  I grab your leg and jerk it down. Pulling it to full extension and half dragging you to me. Before I smashed my hand down against the largest part of your thigh. It is going to leave a nasty bruise that will have you limping for awhile. I laughed and stepped even closer. Climbing in the massive bed. "You resisting pleasure is why you're in this mess in the first place."  Another blow. This time to you gut.

On Jul 12, 2017, at 8:50 AM, Red wrote:

My thigh is in pain, my head is spinning a little from whatever must have been in that drink, and he's knocked the wind out of me, but I am still able to reply in a weakened voice, "No, I'm in this mess because of YOU! YOU'RE the one who took me!" Even as I say it, it's hitting me head on: I've been kidnapped. My heart is beating rapidly and I'm panicking. I quickly scan the room. I don't see my bag or my phone. Only my clothes draped neatly over a chair in the corner. I'm stuck on a plane, possibly going to an island nobody has ever heard of. Nobody probably even realizes I'm gone yet! There is literally no one coming to save me. How am I going to escape off of a plane? Off of an island?? The answer that frightens me to my core, that sends chills down my spine, is that I'm not.

On Jul 12, 2017, at 9:04 PM, the savage wrote:

You told me that you are here because of me. But that is not what I meant. You're in pain, and never getting off the island alive because you didn't agree to come along. It would have been a vacation.  Not a death sentence. I grinned and grabbed your legs. Ripping them open and making sure that my grip is tight enough to bruise your thighs. You're going to be a mess of them when I am done. Grinning I hit you in the mouth with a chuckle. "Hush. Kelly don't speak while I have you. Else I'll hurt you."

On Jul 12, 2017, at 9:38 AM, Red wrote:

I am struggling against him as he pries my legs open, trying to use every muscle to keep my legs closed, but he's much stronger than me. He hits me in the mouth. I've never been hit before in my life.. My hand goes to my mouth to both touch the pain and cover the small sob. I don't want him to hurt me, but I also have to do whatever I can to convince him to take me back home. "Wait! I promise to do whatever you want me to do if you will take me home after. You don't have to force me! I would have come willingly if I hadn't had that conference! Let me prove it!" I reach my hands up and touch his neck and back.

On Jul 12, 2017, at 10:22 AM, the savage wrote:

I grab you as you told me that you'd do whatever I wanted if I took you back after. As if you think me a fool. Of course. Let me just take you back to your home and trust that you wouldn't go to the police. You'll become the newest member of the collection. The island was the only of my homes that didn't have a captive locked away in it. As I push your hands down on either side of you. Holding you. Pinning you with my weight and a snarl. "No. Too late for that."  I smashed my knee against your crotch before I settled down against you and between your legs.

On Jul 12, 2017, at 3:11 PM, Red wrote:

"Ahh!", I grunt in pain as he knees me between the legs, telling me it's too late. I am his captive. He's never going to let me go! My arms are pinned to my sides and there is literally nothing I can do to stop this from happening. "No, I PROMISE I won't tell a soul!! I'm sure it's not too late for me to catch my flight!" My stomach is in knots, doing flips. "Pleeeaase, I'm begging you..." I'm full on crying now. Scared for my safety. My well being. "Please just turn this plane around..." I turn my head to the side. I can't look at him. I can feel his skin against mine. This man who I originally found handsome and mysterious is now scarier than anything I've ever encountered.

On Jul 12, 2017, at 3:48 PM, the savage wrote:

You can still catch your flight. I have to say your priorities are hilarious. Not don't rape me, not even just let me go. Let me go quickly enough that I can get back to work. My teeth nip at your lip, then ear when you squirmed away from me. Drawing blood with both bites. Grinding my cock against you. Using the warm smoothness of your skin to harden myself to rape you. "Shut up. Or I'll punch your teeth down your throat."

On Jul 12, 2017, at 4:32 PM, Red wrote:

I yelp as he bites my lip, then my ear. His hands are all over me and I can feel his cock getting harder as he rubs himself against my skin. I am stretching my neck to get as far away from him as possible. He threatens to knock my teeth out and I believe him.. I immediately stop pleading. I don't want to chance it. Though, I am still crying, even harder now as my window of hope is closing and the reality of everything happening on this plane is settling in. The man is going to rape me, and I'd be lucky if I'm still alive next week!

On Jul 12, 2017, at 5:43 PM, the savage wrote:

I grinned as you stopped begging me. Though you keep twisting and moving against me a little bit. It felt good. To have someone so completely under my thumb. "Now. I know you're scared. That the idea of your death has passed through your mind."  I grunted and slid my cock inside you. Slowly forcing in. Breaking through any dryness and resistance I felt... "But I am not wasteful. Unless you make me I won't kill you. After all I risk a lot to pick up you girls." 

On Jul 13, 2017, at 9:10 AM, Red wrote:

I can taste the blood on my lip and I'm scared half out of my mind. I can feel my whole body trembling. Mid sentence he begins to push himself inside me. I am tight, my teeth clenched, my kegals trying to squeeze him out. I am dry and it feels like he's scraping against me, thrusting slowly all of the way in. When he reaches the apex of his thrust, I let out a defeated cry, my head turned to the side and my eyes squeezed shut. I want to scream. Yell at him to stop. Shout no. Something! But the threat of more violence is keeping me in check. He uses the words 'you girls', which implies there are more somewhere and he's done this before. So if he doesn't kill them, then what the hell does he do with them??!

On Jul 13, 2017, at 9:27 AM, the savage wrote:

You fought. In a way I suppose. Every muscle of yo r body straining to keep me out of you. Of course you don't strike me, scream at me or even bite me. So really it is submitting even if you maintain just enough so that you can lie to yourself that you did not. I snarled and start to ram viciously inside you. Bleeding and thrusting inside you. Licking at your neck as I fuck deeper and harder inside you. "You'll love your new home. That I can promise."

On Jul 13, 2017, at 9:34 AM, Red wrote:

He's thrusting so hard it feels like he's tearing me apart from the inside. My hands come up and I place them on his chest and torso, wanting desperately to push him off of me, but I'm too afraid of what he'll do if I fight him. I am grunting and sobbing loudly. He says I will love my new home and all I can do is shake my head no in response. I want my old home! I want to go home!

On Jul 13, 2017, at 9:47 AM, the savage wrote:

Groaning as I feel your hands come up and press against my chest. I snarled and grabbed them off of me. Giving your wrists a twist and slamming them down against the bed in either side of your head. Pushing down until they are underneath your head. Pressed harder into the mattress so that your breasts arch up. I can feel them rubbing against my chest as I fuck you. Hard and deep. "Mind. You're mine forever ."

On Jul 14, 2017, at 12:31 AM, Red wrote:

He's so strong. No matter how hard to try to push against his grip, I feel like I'm doing nothing. He's got me pinned to this bed and I can feel his body rubbing against my breasts at they jet out from the way I'm being held. Each thrust forces a pained grunt from my mouth. He's pushing so hard and so deep that I my entire body jerks from every thrust.. I'm certain he's reaching farther than anyone else has ever reached. It hurts so much and my stomach is queasy from the realization of what is happening here. He uses the word FOREVER and I want to throw up. This can't be it. This can't be how my life turns out.

On Jul 14, 2017, at 5:41 AM, the savage wrote:

I look down to lock my eyes on yours. Seeing the roiling nausea behind them. The disgust. The shame at how you've turned out. I thrust harder and harder inside you. Knowing it will bruise. That the next several times I rape you it will be painful no matter what I do. But at the same time it will feel an improvement to you because it is not so vicious.. Smirking I kiss you. Violently and biting on your lip until blood explodes in my mouth. Pulling back and dripping it on your chest as I continue to thrust. "Kelly. You no longer have that name. You're Pet from now on. Understood?"

On Jul 14, 2017, at 9:40 AM, Red wrote:

I scream into his mouth, louder and louder as he bites me, until it turns into a hysterical sob. He pulls away and I can see my own blood drip down the front of his chin and into my breasts.. I am horrified at how violent he has become. I never would have believed the nice man in the bar could have been this terrifying sadist on top of me. Even his thrusts are getting more and more painful. I don't know how much longer I can take this! He takes my name away from me and I just lay and cry. "I am NOT your pet!"

On Jul 14, 2017, at 9:52 AM, the savage wrote:

I snarled when you disagreed with me. Which is an incredibly stupid thing to do when you are so completely at my mercy. I could kill you, toss you out of the airplane or just hurt you wickedly. With a laugh I pull my fist back and smash it in the side of your head. Watching your eyes wobbling around as I fuck deeper and harder. Licking my lips and the blood from them. "You are Pet. Or you better hope you can learn to fly."

On Jul 14, 2017, at 3:41 PM, Red wrote:

The hand he released when he punched me goes straight to the side of my head, holding it there. I know it was stupid of me. The thought of him tossing me out of the plane scared me to my core. Who threatens such a thing?? All I can do is cry with the occasional scream or yelp whenever he thrusts too hard. "I'm sorry", two words I force out of my mouth between sobs.

On Jul 14, 2017, at 5:03 PM, the savage wrote:

You are sobbing beneath me as I thrust and moan. With a free hand I am molesting your body. Grabbing your tits and squeezing them roughly. Moaning in your face as I rub your taut stomach. Imagining the scars developing all over you.  A time lapse image of the tortures I will inflict. The thought of it and the tears in your eyes bring me there. I orgasm deep inside you. Panting and gasping as I rest my forehead on your chest, still pumping to milk myself. "It's a 14 hour flight. I'm going to want you again so don't move from this spot."  I stood up and got myself another drink and idly turned on the television.

On Jul 14, 2017, at 6:19 PM, Red wrote:

By the time he finishes his orgasm, I am quiet again. He gets off of me and I don't move. I merely stare at the ceiling.. He came inside me. I'm sure he didn't use a condom. The birth control in my system will hold on for a few days, but without my pills, I could become pregnant. If he has any diseases, he's already infected me.

He tells me to stay put and I do. Too afraid to move, but also too much in pain and too in shock to do anything other than lie there. I wonder how many other people are on board the plane and how many heard me. Maybe one of them will save me. Tell an authority. Something. 14 hours. I don't know how long I was out, but I'm sure there's more than 10. Probably more than 12.

On Jul 14, 2017, at 6:33 AM, the savage wrote:

It is good that you are able to last so long without speaking to me.. To be so self contained. I am often going to be gone for weeks on end. There are a number of houses that I own and I travel between them. You'll be all alone with no stimulation but your mind for weeks on end. Likely less than conducive to sanity. But the time passes and I go back to the bed. Grabbing your shoulder and flipping you to your stomach. Dragging you back to me until you are half dangling off of it. "I want again."

On Jul 15, 2017, at 12:49 AM, Red wrote:

I don't move the entire time, just as he told me to do, though mostly due to the reality of what was happening washing over me. I don't know how much time went by before he suddenly turned and walked toward me. I cowered a little, unsure of what exactly he was going to do, but when he flipped me over and pulled me toward him, I didn't fight it. I know it would only bring me more pain. He doesn't even have to hold me in place as I am bent over the bed. I only lay there, shaking in fear and anticipation of my cruelty.

On Jul 15, 2017, at 5:15 AM, the savage wrote:

You aren't fighting. A smart girl to learn so quickly that there is not a damn thing you could do. Though I imagine once we are on the island the delusions of escape with start up again. Even though it is every bit as impossible there. Well, that is an issue for another time, I think as I give your ass a smack. Hard. Knowing it will leave a handprint. I grabbed were it was most red and squeezed there. "Pet, I'm going to rape your ass now. If you don't fight me I'll be nice about it." 

On Jul 15, 2017, at 8:54 AM, Red wrote:

I yelp when he hits me. The slap was loud and sent shivers up my back as one of my legs involuntarily kicked up a little. I can feel his tip bumping into me as he holds me down. He announces he's going to rape me in the ass and I panic. Nobody has ever had sex with me there. I know it's going to hurt!! Adrenaline is coursing through my body and I'm breathing faster. If I wasn't too scared to speak, I would beg him not to do it there. I know it's going to hurt!! Oh God!! My hands clench the bedspread in fists as I tighten up, waiting for the worst.

On Jul 15, 2017, at 10:00 AM, the savage wrote:

I told you specifically so you would be afraid. That is the entire point of it after all. Watching your body respond. Getting more and more afraid. Slowly I shove myself into you. It is dry and tight. I have to force in. Pumping and grunting. Shoving in deeper with each thrust. My hands digging in your shoulders. I moaned and worked hard in you.

On Jul 15, 2017, at 10:57 AM, Red wrote:

I am grunting, which turns into loud cries with each thrust. His cock feels like it's stretching me to the point of tearing. The dry on dry feels like he's stabbing me with a dick made up of a thousand knives. My teeth are clenched. I want to scream and beg him to stop, but he promised me he'd be nice if I didn't fight him. I know from conversations with my friends who actually enjoy anal that the key is to relax, but I find that absolutely impossible to do!! I'm on my elbows and hang my head, my long, thick hair falling in front of my face. His hands are leaving marks on my shoulders, but the pain is so intense in my ass, I don't even notice. I can feel the sweat from his brow dripping on my back. That's how hard he's working on me. My knuckles are white, and if the crew can't hear my sobbing, then they are completely deaf.

On Jul 15, 2017, at 11:42 AM, the savage wrote:

You are sobbing as I moaned and thrusted harder and deeper inside you. Leaning forward to push my teeth in your shoulder. Laughing as I worked my cock deeper and deeper in your ass. Slamming harder and faster as blood starts to flow and slicken your body to allow me to fuck you. "That's a good Pet. You don't want to make me hurt you."

On Jul 15, 2017, at 3:02 PM, Red wrote:

He laughs like a crazy person as he rapes me in the ass... How did I not see this side of him when we met? How did I not pick up on anything subliminal??

He says I don't want to make him hurt me. He already is!! Does he really not see that or is he trying to push my buttons on purpose? I am practically seething from his words. This feels like a deep, sharp pain I've never felt before that simultaneously makes me feel incredibly full. I'm almost afraid to move. And then I feel something dripping down my crack from his cock. I try to tell myself that it's his cum, maybe even his precum or sweat, but it's bothering me. Eating at me because I know exactly what it really is. I just didn't want to acknowledge it. Eventually I can't take it and I reach back, lightly touching the warm, wet, slightly thick substance (compared to sweat) well below his cock. I bring my hand in front of me and nearly pass out when I see it's blood. A lot of it. If anyone could see me, they would see all of the color instantly leave my face.

On Jul 15, 2017, at 3:13 PM, the savage wrote:

I groan as your hand comes back.. Tempted to grab it and wrench it up over your shoulder. But I let you reach when I saw where you were going and what you were reaching for. Letting you see the blood with a smirk on my lips. I waited until I knew that you knew what it was. Then I grinned cruelly and grabbed your arm. Wrenching it upwards and putting it just below the point where it would be popping out of the socket. Grunting and thrusting inside you. "Pet, I told you not to move."

On Jul 15, 2017, at 7:36 PM, Red wrote:

I scream through my cries, "No! Please! I didn't mean to!!" My arm feels like it's tearing out if it's socket. My body is in so much pain, I don't know right now which is worse! I lean forward and scream sob into the bed.

On Jul 15, 2017, at 8:59 PM, the savage wrote:

Groaning as I thrust more and more violently inside you.. I shake and bite down on your shoulder. I moaned and rubbed myself more viciously against you. Fucking your ass violently and quickly. "You don't apologize. You just do better next time Pet. Else I hurt you. Viciously and break you."

On Jul 16, 2017, at 3:26 PM, Red wrote:

I don't know which hurts more right now: my ass or my shoulder. It feels like he's sawing a hole into my intestines, but at least my own blood is helping him move with a little more ease - as gruesome as that sounds. My arm is still pulled back tight. My free hand is making a fist and I've started to hit the bed over and over again, my face buried into the comforter as I scream and cry. This is so painful, I'm not sure I'll live through even 5 more minutes if this!! I will definitely try to do better next time!

On Jul 16, 2017, at 4:58 PM, the savage wrote:

I watch your hand pounding on the bed. Hitting it over and over again. Probably to alleviate some of the pain. But I did tell you not to move. That extends to more than just lying there and taking it. It has to be total stillness. My hand moves and I crack the back of your head with a snarl. Driving you down to the bed where your bounce. And I snarled. "No moving. I remember telling you that Pet."

On Jul 16, 2017, at 5:08 PM, Red wrote:

I had already forgotten! Pain pushes everything out of my brain until that is the only focus because it's so intense, it's the only thing I can feel and be. I am now crying so hard I'm completely silent. My mouth is open and my eyes are squeezed shut.. I'm doing my best to not move, and even though I'm physically trying not to move as he tortures me, I AM trembling and shaking all over. Hard.

On Jul 16, 2017, at 6:47 PM, the savage wrote:

Your ass is so tight, your pain so delicious that I quickly cum. Filling your body with a moan as I ran my tongue over your cheek. "Pet. You are a good acquisition. I am so glad you didn't decide to come with me. I would have had to bring you back then."

On Jul 16, 2017, at 11:13 PM, Red wrote:

I groan in pain as he cums inside me, impaling me with his cock, and cringe as he licks my cheek. He's a monster. A true, animalistic, sadistic monster. He refers to me as an acquisition. A thing. Not a person. I can't decide if knowing he would have taken me regardless is easier to come to terms with. Maybe it helps me blame myself less... but barely. He finishes and I'm still held down by his cock, my arm still pulled back extra painfully.

The wolf said, "You know, my dear, it isn't safe for a little girl to walk through these woods alone."

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2017, 08:57:47 PM »
On Jul 17, 2017, at 5:50 AM, the savage wrote:

I stroked your face and softly spoke. "If you had agreed to come you'd still be getting fucked. But you'd be enjoying it and safe in the knowledge that you'd be back home in a week."  I kissed a bloody spot on your body and slowly ran my tongue through it. Twisting your head around with a vicious grip on your hair and forcing my tongue past your lips as I feel the plane start to descend. "Now you don't have any say and I get to keep you."

On Jul 17, 2017, at 10:10 AM, Red wrote:

I can taste my own blood on when his touches my lips with his tongue. I look him in the eyes. His are cold and conniving. He almost looks glad that it worked out this way. Like deep down he had hoped I wouldn't come willing. 

The plane is descending, which means at least 29 more minutes.. I wonder if he's going to let me get changed. I wonder if the crew think I'm willing or if he'll have to hide me. Maybe if I can make eye contact with one of them... But first thing first, I need to get cleaned up. I need to wash the blood off of me. When he gets off of me, I dare to ask in a dark almost emotionless tone, "May I use the bathroom please?"

On Jul 17, 2017, at 10:25 AM, the savage wrote:

I looked at you and you told me that you needed to get up and clean yourself up not surprising really. Given all the blood I have drawn from your body. I wait. Letting that same vaguely predatory grin switch over my face. The one you found charming in me in the bar. 

"Hmmmm. Yes I if you have to ruin a bathroom might as well be this one. Where the crew will clean it up...."

On Jul 17, 2017, at 4:36 PM, Red wrote:

Ruin a bathroom? I'm not expecting to ruin anything. I push myself up off of the bed. My first few steps are wobbly, plus I'm limping from this hit to my thigh earlier and hobbling funny from the most recent ass rape. 

I walk into the bathroom and it's bigger than commercial flights, but still smallish. I lean forward on the counter, looking at my face. You really can't see where he hit me in the side of the head, but my hair is messy and my eyes are blotchy from crying with mascara running down my face. It's weird to see me naked in the mirror. I can see a bruise forming on my stomach where he punched me, as well as on my wrists. I look like a rape victim. 

I take some toilet paper and begin wiping myself gently, first between my legs, then my behind. The fill up ball after ball of toilet paper with a combination of blood and semen. Then I find a washcloth, run warm water over it and wipe some more until I feel like the bleeding has stopped. I can feel the plane shift again and I realize the time is getting close again. If I was on a regular plane, they would be dinging the seatbelt lights and telling us to prepare for landing, but instead, I stay put. 

On Jul 17, 2017, at 5:59 PM, the savage wrote:

We landed and I walked in the bathroom. You've spent the entire time down there and trying to clean yourself up. I stepped inside and grabbed your hair. "Come along Pet. You are going to see your new home. Oh and don't think about running. I doubt you can swim thirty miles."  Dragging you behind me and not caring that the crew sees it. After all I pay them more than enough to turn a blind eye to my savagery. 

On Jul 18, 2017, at 7:27 AM, Red wrote:

He bursts through the door and grabs me by the hair, dragging me past my clothes. "Wait! Please! Let me get dressed!", I cry. He's making me l Ave the plain naked! The thought of walking past the crew, maybe even his house and grounds keepers, is embarrassing. I'm touching every wall and chair, just to keep me from tripping and falling. Some of the crew are kind enough to turn away instead of gawk, though a couple younger men couldn't help but stare a little. I'm trying to cover myself the best I can with my hands. 

On Jul 18, 2017, at 7:44 AM, the savage wrote:

You are tripping. Falling along. Trying to grab for seats. But your hands are too weak to stop our forward progress. Licking my lips at all the punishment that you are earning. Maybe you are worried about being seen. Not that you should. When I am here the help is not. They come by boat once a week is otherwise to maintain. I gave your hair a mighty jerk and half flung you down the exit ramp. Watching you stumble halfway before the momentum of it sends you spilling over. I laughed as you landed in a heap all but presenting your ass to me. "Welcome home  Pet."

On Jul 18, 2017, at 9:06 AM, Red wrote:

He pushes me down the stairs. I try to catch myself, but lose balance and fall to the ground below, scraping my knees and the palms of my hands.... I'm still for a moment. Shaken. He comes over and welcomes me home. "Fuck you!" I yell up toward the opening of the plane. "HELP ME!! SOMEBODY HELP ME!" I'm pleading desperately, tears running down my face as I watch the door to freedom close right in front of me.

On Jul 18, 2017, at 8:38 AM, the savage wrote:

I hear you screaming and I walked down. Kicking you square in the ribs with a laugh. Watching you flip over. "I told you Pet. This was a private island. There is literally no one here but me you and the crew. And obviously they don't care."  Grabbing you by the leg and starting to drag you across the tarmac. 

On Jul 18, 2017, at 7:15 PM, Red wrote:

My skin is soft. I have always take good care of myself with proper hygiene, but also additional bubble baths, lotion all over my body after getting out of water. I am not one who can casually walk barefoot on my parents' driveway without it hurting, and here he is dragging me across the tarmac. "Please stop - I will walk!"

On Jul 18, 2017, at 7:19 PM, the savage wrote:

I glanced down at you when you told me that you'll walk. A fact that we already know is false. You won't walk. You'll run. I've told you again and again that this place is inescapable but I know human nature. I know you'll never be satisfied until you have tried. So I don't let go. I drag. Pulling you along. Making sure it is done in jerks instead of a steady motion for extra pain. "I know you can. But this is for fighting to stay in the plane."

On Jul 18, 2017, at 7:26 PM, the Red wrote:

I wasn't fighting to stay in the plane. I was trying not to lose my balance or I was calling after someone to help me. But I'm not about to argue semantics with this man. I am screaming and yelping, and finally he gets to a much smoother cement. Even still, I can feel the heat in the friction against my skin. 

On Jul 18, 2017, at 7:39 PM, the savage wrote:

You go more or less limp and I drag you along... With the same sort of jerking motion. Off of the tarmac and to the white sand and soft soil of the island proper. I had to sink cash into the place to build a runway capable of landing planes but I did it. Just like the docks. "So. I'll show you around. I know you'll actually love it."

On Jul 19, 2017, at 5:01 AM, Red wrote:

He's actually dragging me! Naked through the sand! This is literally a tropical paradise. White powder soft sand, bright blue water, palm trees.... a place I'd love to visit. Now here I am, forced to be here with supposedly no chance for escape. But as I look off toward the horizon, I see something way out there.. For all I know it's 100 miles out, but it's enough to give me the smallest amount of hope. 

On Jul 19, 2017, at 5:33 AM, the savage wrote:

"There are some women's swimsuits here. Leftovers from people who came here willingly."  I looked back at you and let my lips fall into a wolffish grin. "Sometimes it is more fun to tear something off. If you go get one of them on -"and meet me here I'll stop dragging you."

On Jul 19, 2017, at 7:06 AM, Red wrote:

I hesitate. It feels almost like a trap, giving me the choice of what to wear as he slaps me in the face with the reminder that I could be here on my own free will had I chosen differently. But I really don't know that. Maybe he would have kept me here anyway. Maybe this is the pile of bikinis from women who thought were guests who learned otherwise. 

Everything is skimpy and I can't help but notice there are a whole lot more bottoms than tops. I find a pink crocheted bikini in my size that ironically had more material than the others. I walk back over to him, doing exactly what he told me to do. 

On Jul 19, 2017, at 8:08 AM, the savage wrote:

I waited. You walked away naked eventually. You kept glancing over your shoulder like you expected me to start chasing after you or maybe shoot you in the back. I don't have a weapon and at this point I am sure that you are well and truly trapped. There is no way off the island without my approval. Grinning I waited and finally saw you coming back. Having chosen what is the least revealing of all the options. You have to have dug for a long time to get to that one. 

"I have a lovely little cove I like to sit at and stare at the ocean. You'll be kneeling next to me the entire time. Understood?"

On Jul 19, 2017, at 1:06 PM, Red wrote:

I look at him like he's being ridiculous. Seriously? Kneeling next to him?? My brow is furrowed and my mouth is slightly open, but I realize this is no debate. This misogynistic rapist will get whatever he desires. I WILL do this whether I want to or not. I close my mouth and breathe deeply, clearly trying to keep control of my anger. "Yes", I reply curtly. 

On Jul 19, 2017, at 2:10 PM, the savage wrote:

You are angry and shocked. Hell it is a good look on you. It makes me smile and my blood sing when I see it. "I just wish I had a collar to put around your neck to make the whole Pet thing really sink in for you."  Grinning and taking you by the hair. Down towards the beach and settling in. Jerking because I like the feel of caveman power dragging you around by the hair. "Just for now. Sit."

On Jul 19, 2017, at 3:17 PM, Red wrote:

A collar?! I have never heard of this sort of behavior before. The most exciting thing I ever did was have sex in a car. This is truly bizarre behavior to me: him calling me pet, wanting me to kneel, the idea of a collar is all so... demented and kinky. 

He pulls me by the hair toward the alcove he mentioned. I am practically tripping over myself the way I am bent and the pain I'm feeling from the punches, the fall and the ass rape. He tells me to sit, not kneel, and I'm not sure if he means on the sand or the natural rock bench that is there. He pushes me toward the rock so I sit down there. As he walks forward I instinctively scoot over away from him and cower a little. 

On Jul 19, 2017, at 4:22 PM, the savage wrote:

I can easily see that you are scared. Terrified really. After all I have been monstrous with you and you are completely in my power. The pilots are unloading the plane, enough food and drinks to last me two months out here by myself. They know when to come back. But until they do I and now you are all alone here. I could do anything. Will do anything. I grinned and smacked you across the face. "That is not how you sit."  Pausing and hitting you again. Harder this time. 

On Jul 19, 2017, at 4:37 PM, Red wrote:

He hits me for sitting. I don't know what he wants! The force of his second hit actually moves my whole body. I go back to the bench and sit up a little taller, but looking straight ahead, flinching whenever he moves or takes a step. 

On Jul 19, 2017, at 4:44 PM, the savage wrote:

You continue to try and sit like a human. When I told you to kneel. Like the pet you are. I let out a slow snarl. It is catching in my teeth and the next blow is with a closed fist. Hard enough to spill you off of the bench and down to the ground. "You either are stupid or being willful Pet. Neither bodes well. You do remember that I told you to fucking kneel next to me?"

On Jul 19, 2017, at 5:22 PM, Red wrote:

Yes, but just a moment ago you said to sit!! So I sat!! I hold my cheek, feeling the heat of his fist, as I crawl into place. I am kneeling on my knees, crying quietly with my head down. I can't look at him. I'm not sure if it's because I'm scared or angry. Maybe both. I move so that I am facing the water, but next to him, just as he said. 

On Jul 19, 2017, at 5:48 PM, the savage wrote:

I can tell you are confused and not really putting two and two together. My tongue comes out and I lick the bruise that is quickly forming on your pretty face. That is a wonderful bit of blood there. "You can sit and kneel at the same time. Kneel down on your calves. That is how Pet sits."  Giving your neck a squeeze and shoving you down to the sand with a laugh. 

On Jul 19, 2017, at 6:14 PM, Red wrote:

He gently moves my hand touching my face and licks the bruise. I am even more tense because he's NOT hurting me, waiting for him to do something that I can't even predict. 

He puts me into the position he meant. Harshly, by the neck. How would I know that?! He says that is how Pet sits, not that is how a pet sits. He's referring specifically to me. This must be how I'm expected to sit now. It's not even comfortable. I am frozen, staring ahead, wishing I was invisible. 

On Jul 19, 2017, at 7:02 PM, the savage wrote:

I let out a little laugh. You are obviously on edge. Terrified. Ready to run away from me just as fast as you can. If I did something that you did not like. Which of course is the exact wrong opinion to have. "I can tell you're scared. Don't do that. It makes me want to hurt you. Because you're pretty and scared. It's a trigger."

On Jul 19, 2017, at 7:35 PM, Red wrote:

I keep looking straight ahead as if I'm not listening, but I'm hearing every word. I look scared because I AM scared. I don't really know how to change that. I have never been able to change my emotions on a dime. In fact, whenever anyone has told me to stop crying, it usually makes me want to cry more. This man kidnapped me from a public building in front of people. He's beaten me and raped me twice. He's now holding me captive. I'M. SCARED.. 

On Jul 19, 2017, at 8:14 PM, the savage wrote:

Of course you can't stop being scared. This is a frankly terrifying situation. To not be scared here is to show that you have something seriously wrong with you. But I don't care. I said it specifically so you could and would fail. After all that is what makes it fun. "Now. When I was wining and dining you in the airport I was very complimentary of you."  Putting my hand on the top of your head. Slowly stroking down on it. "And yet you did not.. I think you should rectify it."

On Jul 20, 2017, at 5:53 AM, Red wrote:

He touches my head and I jump and flinch at the same time. I am so on edge that I'm trembling and jerk ever so slightly every time he touches my head. My hands are clasped together to tightly in my lap, the whites of my knuckles are showing and I don't even realize it. 

He wants a compliment and I don't know where to begin. "Y..y..your beach is beautiful..." I'm looking out the side of my eye to try to see out of my peripheral vision if that is good enough for him. I get scared of the moment of silence quickly add something a little more personal, "AND... your suit... It's v...very handsome... on you." 

On Jul 20, 2017, at 7:10 AM, the savage wrote:

I can hear the terror in your voice as you speak. It even robs you of the ability to actually speak words. When you were in the bar you were obviously flustered by my attention but you were more than able to keep up the banter. Now you can't get out simple words and struggle to find anything to say. Beach. Suit. It is impossible not to notice that neither of those things is actually me. Of course you don't want to compliment me. I growled and turned one of my strokes in to a tug. Jerking in your hair with a laugh. "Now. You seem to be dodging talking about me. That would hurt my feelings. If I had any."

On Jul 20, 2017, at 8:26 AM, Red wrote:

"No, I'm... I'm not trying too! I'm sorry!" My heart is beating fast again. Knowing that he will rape and hurt me again, but not know when is killing me. The anticipation, the suspense... it's too much. I can't think straight. I can't even come up with clever lies right now. I'm forcing myself to remember something about what drew me to him to have a drink... 

"Y..you have a charming smile!" ... "And your eyes are...... intoxicating!" But I can't quite let it go, something that will likely hurt me me in the future, "... When you aren't looking at me like prey!!" I clench my teeth and set my jaw, my arms covering my stomach as if I'm holding a stomach ache, fully expecting him to hit me again for that reply. 

On Jul 20, 2017, at 9:07 AM, the savage wrote:

I grinned when you told me I was charming when I was not looking at you like prey. With a small groan I dug my fingers in the back of your neck. Squeezing down and slowly crushing what I felt there. It made me chuckle. Since it is pain and extreme pain but the sort of pain that will leave no scar. Not mad your beauty in any way. Because that is the only redeeming quality you have left. The only way to keep yourself alive. "I always looked at you like prey. You just liked it before when you thought it was a game."

On Jul 20, 2017, at 9:47 AM, Red wrote:

I am grunting and responding to the way he's squeezing me. Hurts so much! He tells me I was always prey and my stomach flips. He was manipulating me since the very first moment. He was a monster even when I thought he was handsome and dreamy. But a game? I never thought of it as a game. I was merely accepting a drink from a exceptionally good looking, foreign man who invited me inside the first class bar. Of course I would say yes to that! My eyes are watering from the pain and chills are running up and down my spine from how much it hurts. Through gritted teeth I reply, "I don't play games."

On Jul 20, 2017, at 12:58 PM, the savage wrote:

I give your head a little shake. Using my grip on your neck with a laugh. "The second we were sitting down I was offering to fly you to tropical paradise for a week of no strings attached sex."  Another shake and a shove. Yo send you tumbling face first in the sand. It is softer than anything else you could have fallen I. But still quite humiliating.. Or it looks like that to me.. Especially the way it displayed your still slightly pink from blood ass. "You were prey then. You just thought the chase was a mock one. One that was just ego fir both of us. I'm the one who doesn't play Pet."

On Jul 20, 2017, at 1:55 PM, Red wrote:

He pushes me in the sand and I stay there a moment as I listen to him make stupid points, trying to say he was the one who doesn't play games. I slowly get on my hands and knees, and push myself up slowly, but as fast as my achy body will go. Sand is stuck to my torso, arms and legs. I'm fuming, angry that he's trying to say it's my fault I'm here, that there would have been a different outcome if I had chosen differently.. Calmly, but louder than before, "I told you I was going to a conference. I have a series of important meetings I need to be at. I couldn't just take off for a week! You never gave me a choice! You may not play, but you have secret rules. How dare you put this on me."

On Jul 20, 2017, at 4:19 PM, the savage wrote:

I grinned at you. Having shoved all of your buttons down to roughly eleven. And I cannot help but smile at the way you are fuming and moving towards me. As if to threaten me. Or maybe just reassert some form of control. The thing that I have ripped from you. I grunted and stood up. Reminding you of the differences in size without speaking. I just looked at you and waited. Watching you in silence.. Before my hand moved and I punched you square across the jaw. Sending you reeling in a circle and down to the ground again. "Pet. I did not give you permission to stand."

On Jul 20, 2017, at 6:12 PM, Red wrote:

"THIS ISN'T A FUCKING GAME OF SIMON SAYS!!", I manage to yell angrily before falling apart. I am on my knees, doubled over holding my aching jaw, and rocking myself - a form of self soothing I'm not even aware of doing. I am crying, frustrated and feeling completely stuck. 

On Jul 20, 2017, at 7:44 PM, the savage wrote:

I look at you and shake my head sadly. Grabbing you around the throats and lifting you. Up off of your knees but not to your feet.. Holding you at that point where it is almost impossible for you to take weight anywhere but on where I am holding you. The neck. All but hanging you with my hands. "This is whatever I fucking say it is Pet. Unless you want to stay here as a corpse instead of a plaything."

On Jul 21, 2017, at 7:14 AM, Red wrote:

My hands immediately go to his, wanting desperately to create some relief, pulling at his fingers unsuccessfully... until he gives me the ultimatum of death... That's when I fall apart. My eyes close and my body slumps in his grip. My hands stop pulling at his, and I look defeated. "No... I don't." 

On Jul 21, 2017, at 9:13 AM, the savage wrote:

I laugh as your hands go to mine. Feeling then dig in but be unable to pry me off of you. It was not going to happen. You wouldn't be the first pretty thing I strangled yo death. I know exactly how long to go and whether or not someone could get out. You are not going to be able to get out. Letting my face curl in a smile when you admitted rape is preferable to death. Made me smile. But I held on a little longer. Forcing you to consider that maybe you pushed me too far. Before I throw you back in the sand. Climbing in top of you with a smirk. "You got me riled Pet."

On Jul 21, 2017, at 1:02 PM, Red wrote:

I immediately feel relieved when he lets go of me, ultimately throwing me to the ground. I am able to turn over just as he lands on top of me. I am looking into his cold, evil eyes as he smiles at me. I try to move a little just to settle into a less painful position, but he squeezes me tighter till I can't move. I feel like a snake's dinner as it coils and constricts its prey. He says I've riled him up. That much is obvious. Unamused, I reply dryly, "Yes, I can feel that."

On Jul 21, 2017, at 1:58 PM, the savage wrote:

My hips slowly grind against yours as I lean down. Putting my teeth against your neck and slowly growling in pleasure as I start to bite at it. Part of what I am doing is to cause you pain. Some of what I am doing is to amuse myself. But I am also trying to find the string to your top. So I can tear it off of you with my teeth.. Definitely seems like a fun thing. I can taste just a little bit of blood on my lips as I push down against you. Groaning and grinding. For right now I am unwilling to ignore you mouth and I slap you across the face with a snarl. "Pet you need to learn to be more respectful. You are not likely to survive if you are going to be so disrespectful."

On Jul 21, 2017, at 4:12 PM, Red wrote:

I'm bucking. That's all this is. This monster stripped me from everything I knew and everything I am. Surely he can't expect me to just submit. But the slap across the face accompanied by his threat to my life says otherwise. My head turns to the side from the sheer force of his hit and I leave it there, staring off toward the ocean. He's back on my neck. He's biting at me and I swear at least one of those nips drew blood. I'm vowing to try not to speak at all. Maybe he will stop hitting me then.. 

On Jul 21, 2017, at 4:46 PM, the savage wrote:

I let out a slow chuckle as I ground my hips against you. Slowly pushing my hard cock up against your body. Finally I catch the string of your bikini between my teeth.. Tugging backwards and I feel it stretching as I did. Until it finally snaps. That is the thing that I am looking for. Your body bared for me and I let out a slow chuckle. "Mine. And I get to enjoy it."

On Jul 21, 2017, at 5:10 PM, Red wrote:

Still looking off to the side, I close my eyes in disgust as he declares how I'm his to enjoy.. He's sick. I know he's saying things to push my buttons and get a rise out of me. My bottoms are still on, but I can feel him growing quite hard as he grinds against me. And the stiffer he gets, the stiffer I get. 

On Jul 21, 2017, at 5:29 PM, the savage wrote:

I pull my lips away from you and stared down. Every line of your face is painted with terror and disgust. My tongue slowly runs over my lips. Taking a little bit of blood of them. My eyes locked on yours. Staring down, boring down with a laugh. "Take your bottoms off. Help me fuck you."  Hands grabbing your wrists and pushing them down on either side of your head.  Slowly letting out a moan and still rubbing against you. Pushing forward and pushing against you with a laugh. 

On Jul 21, 2017, at 5:53 PM, Red wrote:

I open my eyes and face him when he tells me to help him, but I'm confused because then he holds my wrists down on either side of my head. How does he expect to take off my bottoms? He's looking at me expectantly. I make a motion to move my wrists, even flexing my abs to help the momentum, but he's still holding me down. I don't know what he wants!! He's setting me up for failure again and I don't want to get hit.. I also don't want to say anything since I decided I wouldn't. Finally I try gyrating against his cock and pelvis to see if I can somehow push my bottoms down. 

On Jul 21, 2017, at 6:10 PM, the savage wrote:

I laughed at the obvious confusion on your face. Every piece of you is straining and I can't help but hold you down. Even though you are trying to comply. All I did was keep you there. And I couldn't do anything but laugh at the way you squirmed and tried to comply with an order that I know you are going to hate. I shook and pressed closer to you. Snarling right in front of your face and pulling my lips back to bare my teeth at you. If I wanted I could make it easier for you. But I do nothing to help you. Nothing but shove close to you. Slowly running my tongue over your nose. Feeling the way you slowly shifted and strained. "Come on Pet. That's nowhere near good enough. You have until the count of five to comply."

On Jul 22, 2017, at 5:36 AM, Red wrote:

He's always laughing! He licks my nose and it makes my skin crawl. He's ordering me to do something impossible as he takes away the tools I need to actually do it! It's not fair! I just want to punch him. He's toying with me! I'm inadvertently grunting a little, rubbing and gyrating my pelvis against his. He lowers himself on me a little, which helps with the friction, but not enough! I am able to roll my bottoms down some, but now they are just sitting very low on my hips. My slit is still covered. 

On Jul 22, 2017, at 6:01 AM, the savage wrote:

You are trying, desperately to follow my command. If I was the sort to give partial credit that would matter. But I am not. Besides I wouldn't be making it impossible if I wanted you to succeed. Before I strike you I press my lips to yours. A long kiss. A slow kiss. Feeling you stiffen against the tongue h and I laughed in your mouth. "Guess I'll have to do it myself.  And make pet suffer for disobeying."

On Jul 22, 2017, at 11:12 PM, Red wrote:

I go rigid when he kisses me. He tells me he's going to hurt me for disobeying and it's not fair! My eyes fill with a glassy layer of tears that haven't begun to fall yet. He's still laughing. I like to think he might be joking, that he's just trying to scare me - which he's doing successfully - but deep down I know he's a man of his word. 

On Jul 22, 2017, at 11:23 AM, the savage wrote:

"I'm going to hurt you.  But not right yet. You'll know it's coming. It will consume you and your days. That is a mental torment to go with the physical/". Not letting go of your wrists I pull my hands down and rip your bottoms off giving the same tossed away treatment that your top got. "How good you fuck Pet is going to determine what happens next."

On Jul 22, 2017, at 11:50 AM, Red wrote:

Of course he wants me to fuck him back, to do things I might do with a real lover. I admit I've been told by multiple partners that I'm good, but I don't know exactly what they liked that I did - perhaps the sounds I made, the things I said, my tight pussy, maybe because it was obvious I enjoyed it. They were always on top so it's not like I physically did something different... But if being good will help me, then I need to be good. Immediately I open my legs and clasp my ankles behind his hips. I take one hand and reach for his shoulder, sliding it down his back. With the second free hand, I reach for the back of his head, pulling him toward me as I run my perfectly manicured hand through his hair. When his ear is close enough, I say in my most sexy voice, just above a whisper, just for him, "I want you inside me."

On Jul 22, 2017, at 12:15 PM, the savage wrote:

Grinning as you begged me to be inside you. I know you are hating everything I am doing to you and that everything that I am going to do to you. Licking my lips as I bit down on your lower lip. Pulling back with a smirk as I start to run my cock against your body. Laughing and groaning as I run my tongue over you. "I don't believe you."

On Jul 22, 2017, at 12:35 PM, Red wrote:

I squint my eyes to myself. His head was in a place where I know he didn't see. That fucker. 

I lift my pelvis so I am adding the motion of my bare slit against his cock. "Mmmmmm...", I moan as I move his head up so I can speak into his ear more. "You don't believe that I want your big... hard... cock...," annunciating the most important words, saying them slowly to let the tension linger and the wanting to grow between his legs, "...inside my warm... tight... pussy?" I slowly slide my hand so it's between our naked bodies. I quickly try to wake up my clit and attempt to make my pussy wet by rubbing it first a few times with my hand, and then reach for his cock. I guide him to my slit and grind his tip against me, circling and rubbing him against my clit. I am not feeling any pleasurable sensations of course under these circumstances, but I can feel my pussy beginning to warm up, even getting a little wet. I hate myself. 

On Jul 22, 2017, at 1:38 PM, the savage wrote:

I grinned. The pain is going to be a constant companion for you from this day forward. But the mental anguish is going to be an off and on thing. Sometimes I will do this. Others the need will be on me and I'll just take. I smirked and pulled my lips back. Nipping at your nipple with a slow laugh. Languishing my tongues attention in the same place to overlay pleasure and pain. I groaned and rammed viciously against you and inside you. "Come on. You want to live be a fucking porn star. That's your only hope."

On Jul 22, 2017, at 2:14 PM, Red wrote:

I don't even know what that means!! He thrusts inside me and I exhale loudly. "Oooohhh yes!! Give it to me!" Is that what he means?? At this point I'm desperate and willing to try anything to avoid pain every time he thrusts I let out a yelp or groan and occasionally accompany it with my squeezing my hands around his back as if telling him I want more. I arch my back and push my breasts out. "Oh God!!"

On Jul 22, 2017, at 2:26 PM, the savage wrote:

With a laugh I start to thrust inside you. Moaning and moving closer to you. Pushing my chest down to rub more viciously and closely against your body as I pound inside you. Laughing, moaning and taking you as I can hear your words. Trying to be sexy and attempting to make me believe you like it. I guess I can show you what that means to me. As my hand clenches on your jaw. Squeezing the bone and making you gasp in pain. "That's my good girl.. 

On Jul 22, 2017, at 4:08 PM, Red wrote:

I gasp as he squeezes my jaw in that tight grip, but those gasps soon turn to whimpers with silent tears streaming down the sides of my face as he holds eye contact with me forcing me to stare straight into his eyes as he rapes me. He says he wants a porn star, but this is what he's really after. He wants to hurt me. Play games that I can't possibly win. He's a sadist and a monster. My ankles unclad pat his waist and are now kicking at nothing on the ground. I'm not trying to hit him. I'm exerting an energy to help with the almost unbearable pain he's inflicting in my jaw. 

On Jul 22, 2017, at 4:46 PM, the savage wrote:

My lips seal over yours and I started pounding violently inside you. The purpose of taking you is exactly what I wanted. Letting out a groan moving closer to you. Pressing my body against your and my teeth sink into your lip. Snarling and lapping up the blood. Smirking and giving your face a slap. "Your hands are not working to make your master happy."  I grinned and put it around your neck and gave you a shake.. Jerking your head around as I used you. 

On Jul 23, 2017, at 9:08 AM, Red wrote:

He bit me! Again! I instinctively jerk my head away a little, but stared at him with big, wide eyes hoping he doesn't take offense to that. He shakes me by the neck and I scream. I can feel my brain jostling around! As soon as he stops, I put my hands on his strong back and glide them up and down, then to the top of his arms and back, one hand continuing to his ass and back up. Everything I try is a crapshoot!

On Jul 23, 2017, at 9:22 AM, the savage wrote:

I laughed. Watching the terror in your eye as you realized that I bit you and could be doing anything. I want to hurt you. I want to excite you. My tongue laps over your lips as you moved against me. Laughing and fucking you harder and faster. Snapping my teeth together in front of you. "Good girl. That is what a pet does."

On Jul 23, 2017, at 1:37 PM, Red wrote:

What is 'what a pet does'?? Look and act scared half out of my mind? React naturally to the horrible things he does to me?! I accidentally let out a sob.. I didn't mean to. It just came out in response, probably from trying to hold it all in. I move my right leg and curl it around his, sliding my soft foot up and down the back of his leg. I'm trying my best to somehow participate in this, but it's hard when I don't know what he likes and I don't want to be doing any of it!

On Jul 23, 2017, at 2:44 PM, the savage wrote:

Heh. I like tossing out words that are guaranteed to confuse and terrify. You have absolutely no idea what I am saying, what I mean then you could never make yourself act naturally. If you are always guessing you are going to have no brainpower left over to fight. A perfect result if you ask me. 

Feeling your leg running over my back I let out a soft chuckle. It feels good. Damn good. I moaned and picked up speed inside you. Grunting as my lips find and suckle at your nipple. Moaning almost constantly now. 

On Jul 23, 2017, at 5:00 PM, Red wrote:

I'm looking up at a palm tree. Here I am, in a tropical paradise, stuck in a living nightmare that I have no chance of escaping. At least not for now. His mouth is on my nipple. Disgusted, I force myself to run my fingers through his hair, just as I would to a boyfriend, but in this instance my eyes are now shut tight and my teeth clenched. He's thrusting faster and I can only hope he's going to cum soon so this part can be over. If I'm really lucky, maybe he'll lock me in my own room tonight. But I still have a few hours to endure before then. Surely he'll need a break soon. 

On Jul 23, 2017, at 5:13 PM, the savage wrote:

I grunt as your body pushes against me.. Slowly my hands run over your body. Basically matching the motions that you are making. I groaned and took you harder. Faster. Grunting and taking you.. Grabbing at every piece of you. Teeth coming out and marking your body. Short nips. Just enough to leave impressions on your skin but never enough to actually break the skin. Of course that is what comes later. When I exhaust the simple pleasures of your body. I grab you tightly and moan as cum inside my Pet.
The wolf said, "You know, my dear, it isn't safe for a little girl to walk through these woods alone."

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2017, 09:02:25 PM »
I am now sobbing openly as he takes me, bites me, thrusts into me. I couldn't stop crying if he told me I'd die unless I stopped. But even though I'm crying, I am still rubbing my leg against his, sliding my hand up his back, running my fingers through his hair, everything that he told me to do in attempt to bring him more pleasure. The biting hurts, but at least he isn't breaking the skin. Not like when he kisses me. I can hear and feel him cum inside me and I squeeze his body closer to mine. Just as I would if he were a lover.

Offline the savage

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2017, 06:29:41 AM »
You would do anything, anything to avoid pain.  It is obvious.  Which makes you a damn good Pet to keep around.  Though every so often I am going to hurt you to feed my sadistic side.  What is the point of having a slave, after all, if you cannot use them however you see fit.  I see fit to hurt you.  Justt not right now, I think as I pull away from your body.  Letting out a slow chuckle as I did. I can hear my cock slipping out of you with a wet sound.  I take the time to wipe it off on the side of your leg.  "Oh, that's a good little actress Pet.  You've earned a day without me hurting you.  Of course I will still use you, but I probaably wont hurt you.  Much.
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2017, 06:04:17 PM »
Probably? Much? Still, the only thing I have is his word. Even though it doesn't mean much at this time. I sit up. "Thank you." I look at him and immediately look down. It's hard for me to keep eye contact with him. I find him extremely intimidating. First it was his good looks, which I'm finding more and more abhorrent, but now it's his demeanor. His strength. His confidence. There's just… something about him that I find… frightening. Even in the airport, I had difficulty looking straight at him or taking a compliment. I just thought I was attracted to him. Now I know there was an undercurrent of something else - evil, maybe? - that should have been a big, bright, red flag.

Offline the savage

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2017, 09:14:03 PM »
I can see your head dipping down as I look down at you.  You are unable to match my eyes for more than even an instant.  I grunted and moved a little closer to you.  My hand coming out and I put it on your shoulder.  Resting there and touching you with a smile. a predatory look on my face as I stare down.  Patting at you with a small laugh.  "Oh, I could give you promises that you would never ever suffer, that your life would be luxury and eternal.  But I am no liar.  at least not with the people it earns me nothing to lie for." I gave you a squeeze and sat back.  Looking to take a half doze on my chair.  Watching and looking forward wit a smirk.  "You are not someone worth wasting lies on."
-genghis khan

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2017, 02:37:37 PM »
I don't think that's a compliment. I'm pretty sure he just told me that he has every intention of torturing and eventually killing me. At least that's how I interpret what he just told me. My heart hurts. It literally aches and I can feel a ball growing in my throat. He sits back and I pull my legs up to my chest, holding them there in a hug. The sand is warm and soft on my bottom and feet as I look out over the sea. The day is absolutely perfect with a perfectly blue sky and fluffy white clouds. The sand is white and the water is turquoise. In any other scenario this would truly be paradise. But instead it's the beginning of a nightmare. I wipe my eyes again. I don't want him to see me cry.

Offline the savage

« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2017, 06:41:13 PM »
You seem to be trying to appear strong.  An interesting option.  After all I have shown that you are not strong enough to do a damn thing to stop me.  Hell the fact that I want to hurt you, want to make you cry seems to show that strength and showing it is a turn on for me.  But let yourself have those thoughts and that little bit of defiance.  Preventing yourself from doing something even more rash.  Like walking out in to the sea, the sort of dramatic gesture that some people couldn't resist making.  For now, I m going to enjoy your strength.  Before I break it.  Make you come to heel.  I reach out and slowly stroke at the back of your head.  Laughing as you try to pull away from me.  Not letting you get away from me. 
-genghis khan

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2017, 06:48:28 PM »
He literally pets me like an actual pet. I instinctively pull away a little, but realize there is nothing I can really do. I mean, really. It's not like I can just get up and walk to my room. I'm too afraid to move from this spot anyway. I'm still in pain… between my legs, my ass, where he's hit me, pinched me, bit me… I hurt all over. I move back to where I was before and let him pet me. After all, he said I earned a day without him hurting me. Hopefully he's a man of his word.

Offline the savage

« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2017, 08:32:36 PM »
Little instinctual movements, those are what you are making.  Those are what I am going to have to work on with you.  It would not do for a pet to cringe every time their master came near.  It would not do for you to hate the touches that I give you.  I laughed and leaned closer to you with a smirk on my face.  One that even though you are not looking at me you have to know is there.  It is so big and true that it seeps in my voice when i speak at you.  "Pet, you are afraid of me.  Afraid even after I gave you my word that you would not be hurt today .  I do not like it when people do not believe me."  My hand keeps stroking at you but I am grippig your hair as I pet you.  Giving you tugs, straining at the roots. Almost but not quite ripping them out by the root.  "So maybe I should hurt you, for not believing.
-genghis khan

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2017, 09:00:19 PM »
I can feel him manipulating and changing the rules on me before he even finishes his statement. My eyes are flooded with tears as I realize he's going to hurt me again. I blink and the tears are now rolling down my cheeks. Even though I'm not facing him, even though he can't see my face, I'm certain he knows what is happening. My shoulders begin to shake as I start to cry silently, already feeling defeated. I knew it was too good to be true. He suggests he should hurt me for not believing and I begin to shake my head 'no'. He tugs on my hair again and the words fall out desperately, "No… please…"

Offline the savage

« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2017, 09:17:36 PM »
You did not react well to me giving your hair a tug.  Because you were not yet adapted to your new role.  That is something I am going to work on.  Going to enjoy doing it.  For now though I did give you my word.  I am not going to go back on my word.  If I hurt you now you will never believe me again.  A Pet has to believe her master.  I grinned and licked my chops as I held you at just pass the point of pain.  I grinned and looked down at you.  "Now... I told you I am not going to hurt you.  And you should at least thank me for that.  Pet."
-genghis khan

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2017, 09:55:34 PM »
I DID thank him! And he went and tormented me more! But I realize I am at his mercy. I can only pray that someone on that plane will tell somebody and they will come back with reinforcements to save me from this horrible, horrible man. For now, this is survival. I grunt as he tugs one more time. The irony is not lost on me. "Thank you!," I cry. "Thank you for promising not to hurt me!"

Offline the savage

« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2017, 06:26:25 AM »
That's better.  Though not really all that good for you.  Some people manage to not sound sexy with pain in their voices.  You... do.  Which means you will be in a lot of pain going forward.  THere are pets I pamper and pets I torture.  Looks like you are fitting nicely in the second group.  I give your hair one last pull, this time to bring it up to my face.  Taking in a big wiff of your smell.  Savoring it.  Sweat, fear sweat.  I never understood why women wore perfume, their own natural scent is a thousand times more alluring, more likely to snare a man.  It is the one beauty supply I do not have stocked here.  "Good.  But really, with words? Is that the best way you can think to thank a man like me, Pet?"
-genghis khan

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl