In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: The trip of a lifetime (EssenceofRed)  (Read 3090 times)

Offline the savage

• Rep: 361
  • everything is better with blood
Re: The trip of a lifetime (EssenceofRed)
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2017, 06:54:07 AM »
It did not take you all that long to admit the obvious.  That you are not winning and that you never will.  I am stronger.  Of body yes, but also of will.  In the end that is the sort of strength that matters.  The boy helps me get what I want, but the will is what will make it so that eventually it is what you want.  SLowly I put my lips against yours.  Even as you twisted and strained my muscles tightened so that you could wriggle away from the kiss I force on you.  And I make sure that it is an intimate, lingering one.  So that you really know what is happening. 
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Offline EssenceofRed

• AKA: babyfuck
  • Rep: 822
  • Adorawhore
    • Essence of Red Tumblr Page
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2017, 11:05:25 AM »
He's got me pinned. I can't move. He kisses me tenderly. Tears are silently running down my face, making my ears wet and cold. I close my eyes, and will a slight tremble in my lips, I kiss him back. I know this is what I'm suppose to do. It's the ONLY thing I can do. This gentleness. The forced intimacy. The way my rapist is exploiting me in this situation. I couldn't possibly hate him more than I do right now in this moment. At the same time, I couldn't possibly be more frightened as it is hitting me hard that there is no getting out of this predicament. This is very real. It is actually happening.
The wolf said, "You know, my dear, it isn't safe for a little girl to walk through these woods alone."

Offline the savage

« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2017, 05:09:14 PM »
You are crying and eventually starting to kiss me back.  Since that is the only possible action you have.  Well you could bite me too but that is not something that you want to do.  If you did I would simply rip my teeth in to your lips and pull them apart.  I wonder what your blood tastes like, betting that it is cinnamon.  Or vanilla. Laughing and lapping inside of your mouth with my tongue.  Forcing your lips apart as I shoved you down to the sand with a laugh. 
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2017, 08:21:34 PM »
Oh my God! He's kissing me harder and more passionately with each passing second. I can feel my head pushing deeper into the sand as his mouth takes over mine, his tongue breaching my lips. This is full on French kissing! A passionate make-out session! And I feel like I'm drowning in him as it becomes harder to find air!
The wolf said, "You know, my dear, it isn't safe for a little girl to walk through these woods alone."

Offline the savage

« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2017, 08:37:27 PM »
Clenching your body, tighter and harder against me than ever before.  Moaning against your body, forcing our mouths together.  Each instant sounding and feeling better against me.  I cannot help it, I slip open a little more and lap at the blood.  As arms constrict and all but steal your air.  Laughing against your lips as you body clenches against mine.  Fear, pain and a lack of air are making you fight.  Fight but you are not a good fighter.  SInce they do not teach women like you to physically fight.  Instead you are supposed to make it a test of mind.  There are rules in those.  Rules I gleefully toss out the window to get at your body.  The physical joy of it.  CLenching tighter and tighter.  I feel the air being forced out of you as I do. 
-genghis khan

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2017, 08:48:58 PM »
I am finally able to turn my head to the right as his mouth continues to my neck. I am trying to  breathe slowly. I know if I can calm down, I will get enough air. But this feeling of suffocating is so incredibly uncomfortable! "Please…", I try to say in a weakened voice, "Air…"

Offline the savage

« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2017, 06:45:38 AM »
You twist away, mainly because I let you.  If I was so inclined I could have kept my lips against yours forever and stifled the life right out of you in an embrace that was a twisted mockery of intimacy.  Though I did not and yet i know there will be no gratitude coming.  YOu are going to be petty.  Even if I gave you the air you are begging for.  So, I might as well be every bit as petty.  It is within my power to do that, i think with a smirk.  "You did not form that sentence properly.  Not giving me my title, or using your new, proper name."  So i closed my arms tighter around you with a snarl. 
-genghis khan

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2017, 09:05:22 PM »
I grunt against the added force, the look of worry and terror in my eyes. I don't understand what he's talking about! He wants me to refer to myself as Pet. Fine, I get that this is all a part of his game, I think to myself as I try to recall what HIS name is. I know he told me his name… yes! It was Alex! But I don't remember a title. If he even told me his title, then perhaps the drugs knocked it out of my memory because I don't know what he's talking about!  Mr? Dr? Lord? Prince? Esquire? Seriously, what could it realistically be? Time is passing and I can see his face changing, almost happy, like he knows he's going to get to hurt me again soon. My eyes fill up with tears knowing I'm about to say the exact wrong thing. "I'm sorry… I… don't remember what title you want me to use. I only remember you are Alex."

Offline the savage

« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2017, 06:21:47 AM »
You apparently thought that I meant an actua title.  The sort of thing that is carried by blood and could actually be spoke aloud around normals.  around people who don't have 6 women held captive at six separate luxury compounds.  "Then you are stupid."  I looked at you and then hit you across the face.  Grinning as I did.  Taking the time to slowly lick my knuckles clean of your blood.  "You were told to call me Master.  It is not a hard word to remember.  Though obviously a hard word to make pass your modern lips."
-genghis khan

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2017, 07:36:39 PM »
He calls me stupid and hits me hard. I don't know if he reopened a cut he gave me already, or if I have a new injury, but I see blood on his knuckles and I know it's mine. I swear I don't remember him telling me to call him Master. Maybe it was when he had hit me or pushed me or hurt me in a way that I couldn't take in new information. My mind has been occupied on other things! And yes, it IS a hard word to pass my lips! He's looking at me as if it's my turn to talk. I know that if too much time passes, he's only going to hit me again. Finally, I respond. "I'm sorry, Master. Your Pet would prefer to breathe. Thank you for allowing air to fill my lungs." I know it sounds condescending. I didn't mean for it to come out that way. It just did. My hatred for him wouldn't allow any other mask.

Offline the savage

« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2017, 07:41:49 AM »
You are not the brightest creature i have ever brought here.  Of course most of them I acquire are from cultures where a sort of female subservience is expected.  Buying them from dealers there.  Slavery is more prevelant now that it has ever been.  Just nobody likes to talk about it.  You are the first one I had grabbed so boldly, and taken from a place that has not pounded your mind into the dirt.  So I am getting petty defiance.  Your mind trying to give yourself something that the rest of you cannot.  Overand over you spat words at me, or used a tone that said you might be trapped but you are not beaten.  Even though you most definitely are beaten.  You have the bruises and blood to show for it.

So I smiled at you.  Letting my teeth show as I did and snarling just a little bit. Watching you flinch back a fraction of an inch.  Fear hitting you even though you do not want to admit it.  "Oh, you are welcome Pet.  You have to know that Master is the source of all good things in your life.  He brought you here, to this paradise, did he not?"
-genghis khan

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2017, 12:55:47 PM »
I blink and flinch, even in the smallest of movements from him: a single smile. I am afraid of him. That much is very clear. He doesn't hit me. Not yet. I decide I may have gotten away with it or he's choosing to let me get away with it, and I have to change my tone if I can. He is laying it on thing, fully knowing I can't possibly agree with him in my heart. I swallow, almost afraid of what might come out of my mouth if I simply open it. "Th… thank you, Master." I pause for a second to see if that is enough. Swallowing again, I continue, this time in the style of language he has been using. "Pet knows she is lucky to be on a tropical island."

Offline the savage

« Reply #42 on: August 06, 2017, 07:07:09 AM »
You spoke.   Of course you did not believe the words but they came from your mouth.  It is a thing that you think costs you nothing.  even though you are very, very wrong about that.  Slowly I grinned and laughed at you.  "I know that Pet does not actually believe that but it is true. One of my other pets is in a mountain lodge.  All cold and six feet of snow at a time.  Only gets visited when I want to go skiing."  I reached down and stroked your face with a smirk.  "I'm going to have to replace her soon.  She was quite mad the last time I was there.  Isolation and snow drove her insane."  Here, that is far less likely to happe.  Though I will surely at some point have to do the same with you.  "Of course you are strong of mind, aren't you Pet.  You'd never give me that satisifaction will you."
-genghis khan

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #43 on: August 14, 2017, 09:26:11 PM »
I don't know how to respond to that. I am literally biting my tongue as he speaks to me, touching my face softly. My eyes are big and sad, staring up at him, slightly glossy from left over tears that haven't dried yet. "Pet hopes…" I don't want to say it, but I know I have to engage with him, "…that Master… never replaces her." I blink and the last tear falls down the side of my face. I know that replacing me means killing me. I am certain of it. And yet saying that I don't want him to replace me is tearing up my heart inside. I am already wishing I hadn't said it.

Offline the savage

« Reply #44 on: August 15, 2017, 06:18:31 AM »
The words come slowly, almost painfully slowly.  It is incredibly obvious that you do not want to speak them and the mere act of doing so is hurting you.  Probably on some deep physiological level you are hoping to be struck down by a bolt of lightning before you finished speaking.  You aren't and you offer me a tear.  I scrape my finger along your cheek and scoop it up with a smile.  Before I start to suck on my finger.  More of a way to disgust and horrify you than any real pleasure.  Though the salt is always a good flavor.  "I bought that one.  You are my first kidnap, personally.  Thousands of opportunities  and only you drove me to take that risk."  I hooked my finger through your collar and dragged you towards me with a smirk.  "That has to boost your ego, right love?"
-genghis khan

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl