In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: For Charity (Derick and rvplymates)  (Read 1308 times)

Offline Derick

• Rep: 15
  • On the Hunt
Re: For Charity (Derick and rvplymates)
« Reply #180 on: August 12, 2018, 09:26:20 AM »
His hand worked on her breasts, rubbing across them as his hands cupped her breasts, the palms of his hand rubbing against the nipples. His tongue works in her sex and along it, stroking along the lips of her sex, before plunging back into, his head fully between her legs, as his tongue works pulling back into his mouth every so often to rest, and taste her, as his tongue would go back out along and between her sex, hearing her moan loudly now.
Please check my request thread if your interested. All my ideas will be posted here: http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php/topic,1635.msg93060.html

Offline rvplymates

• Rep: 18
  • n00b
« Reply #181 on: August 12, 2018, 06:20:24 PM »
She moaned as his warm hand played with her breasts.  She rubbed her sex against his face as his tongue excited her beyond endurance.  She groaned as he played with her nipples as his head pressed between her legs.  Excitement ran through her as his tongue licked her sex and pulled her little piece of flesh into his mouth.  She moaned loudly as his mouth and hand excited her body in so many ways.  She found herself lost in lust as she moaned loudly.  She knew she wanted more of what he was doing to her body.

Offline Derick

• On the Hunt
« Reply #182 on: August 12, 2018, 11:23:55 PM »
He would gladly give her more, more of his hands rubbing her breasts, squeezing them a bit as they pressed roughly against her nipples, rubbing. His tongue plunges into her deeper into her sex, as it slowly runs along her insides on the way out. He spreads her legs a bit farther apart, allowing his head to get closer, allowing his tongue to go just a bit deeper, as he eagerly eats her out.
Please check my request thread if your interested. All my ideas will be posted here: http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php/topic,1635.msg93060.html

Offline rvplymates

• Rep: 18
  • n00b
« Reply #183 on: August 13, 2018, 06:15:27 PM »
She moaned as his hands rubbed and squeezed her breasts as he roughly rubbed her nipples.   Her head moved wildly from side to side on the pillows under it.  She moaned loudly as his fingers pressed roughly against her nipples as he rubbed them.  She screamed as his wet tongue plunged deep into her vagina.  His tongue plunged into her vagina deeper making her gasp from the pleasure.  She didn't fight him as his warm hands spread her legs open even further.  She felt his warm head between her legs as he lapped at her vagina and than pressed it deeper into her vagina.  Her moans of pleasure were louder and she felt him sucking and she screamed when suddenly her body let loose of its juices.  She could feel him lapping up all that her body expelled.  She was panting from all the sensations that he was giving her.

Offline Derick

• On the Hunt
« Reply #184 on: August 14, 2018, 04:06:26 PM »
Feeling her orgasm around his tongue, feeling tasting her fluids, he moves away, taking only a moment to pull back as he opens his pants, letting out his erection. He moves over top of her, his shaft lowering to her sex, stroking it along her sex, before sinking it into her, pushing it in slowly but steadily, letting her wet sex take it without any pausing, knowing she can take it. He would not pause at all, starting to pump himself almost immediately once inside her.

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl