In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: For Charity (Derick and rvplymates)  (Read 1486 times)

Offline Derick

• Rep: 15
  • On the Hunt
Re: For Charity (Derick and rvplymates)
« Reply #180 on: August 12, 2018, 09:26:20 AM »
His hand worked on her breasts, rubbing across them as his hands cupped her breasts, the palms of his hand rubbing against the nipples. His tongue works in her sex and along it, stroking along the lips of her sex, before plunging back into, his head fully between her legs, as his tongue works pulling back into his mouth every so often to rest, and taste her, as his tongue would go back out along and between her sex, hearing her moan loudly now.
Please check my request thread if your interested. All my ideas will be posted here: http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php/topic,1635.msg93060.html

Offline rvplymates

• Rep: 21
  • n00b
« Reply #181 on: August 12, 2018, 06:20:24 PM »
She moaned as his warm hand played with her breasts.  She rubbed her sex against his face as his tongue excited her beyond endurance.  She groaned as he played with her nipples as his head pressed between her legs.  Excitement ran through her as his tongue licked her sex and pulled her little piece of flesh into his mouth.  She moaned loudly as his mouth and hand excited her body in so many ways.  She found herself lost in lust as she moaned loudly.  She knew she wanted more of what he was doing to her body.

Offline Derick

• On the Hunt
« Reply #182 on: August 12, 2018, 11:23:55 PM »
He would gladly give her more, more of his hands rubbing her breasts, squeezing them a bit as they pressed roughly against her nipples, rubbing. His tongue plunges into her deeper into her sex, as it slowly runs along her insides on the way out. He spreads her legs a bit farther apart, allowing his head to get closer, allowing his tongue to go just a bit deeper, as he eagerly eats her out.
Please check my request thread if your interested. All my ideas will be posted here: http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php/topic,1635.msg93060.html

Offline rvplymates

• n00b
« Reply #183 on: August 13, 2018, 06:15:27 PM »
She moaned as his hands rubbed and squeezed her breasts as he roughly rubbed her nipples.   Her head moved wildly from side to side on the pillows under it.  She moaned loudly as his fingers pressed roughly against her nipples as he rubbed them.  She screamed as his wet tongue plunged deep into her vagina.  His tongue plunged into her vagina deeper making her gasp from the pleasure.  She didn't fight him as his warm hands spread her legs open even further.  She felt his warm head between her legs as he lapped at her vagina and than pressed it deeper into her vagina.  Her moans of pleasure were louder and she felt him sucking and she screamed when suddenly her body let loose of its juices.  She could feel him lapping up all that her body expelled.  She was panting from all the sensations that he was giving her.

Offline Derick

• On the Hunt
« Reply #184 on: August 14, 2018, 04:06:26 PM »
Feeling her orgasm around his tongue, feeling tasting her fluids, he moves away, taking only a moment to pull back as he opens his pants, letting out his erection. He moves over top of her, his shaft lowering to her sex, stroking it along her sex, before sinking it into her, pushing it in slowly but steadily, letting her wet sex take it without any pausing, knowing she can take it. He would not pause at all, starting to pump himself almost immediately once inside her.

Offline rvplymates

• n00b
« Reply #185 on: August 17, 2018, 09:10:46 PM »
Her body let go of its juices as she moaned from the pleasure of his tongue on and in her vagina.  She was still trembling from her orgasm when he pressed his manhood against her sex.  Excitement ran through her again as he rubbed himself against her sex before he pushed his erection into her slowly.  Once he was totally in her he began to pump making her moan in pleasure as he took her.  Her moans were loud and often as she lifted her hips to meet his strokes.

Offline Derick

• On the Hunt
« Reply #186 on: August 19, 2018, 01:24:06 PM »
He was taking the girl he had raped, willingly on her bed, in her home. That thought added to his enjoyment as he pushed down into her. Starting to groan as he presses down into her, each thrust into her was powerful and constant, knowing she was thoroughly wet, he could drive into her young body a bit rougher. He groaned a bit as his speed increase, driving her down into her bed, his groans are loud as his erection gets harder, firmer inside her, as he groans with each thrust.

Offline rvplymates

• n00b
« Reply #187 on: August 19, 2018, 10:59:13 PM »
He had always given her pleasure and she did not want to live without his ministries.  Her body was alive with sensations as she groaned in pleasure.  She did not want to ever be without him but she knew that soon that would be what would happen.  Her moans mingled with his groans as he took her deeper and harder.  She wanted him as much as he wanted her as she took each one of his powerful strokes.  She could feel her own wetness as he groaned and increased his speed with each powerful stroke.  She could feel her own wetness as his strokes came faster and harder.  She did not know how she would ever be able to live without his ministers.

Offline Derick

• On the Hunt
« Reply #188 on: August 20, 2018, 04:16:36 PM »
His groaning turns into grunting, as he pumps down into her harder and faster, building up, pumping more frantically until his release, his seed shoots out into her. He thrusts a couple more times, as his shaft empties.  As he slowly comes to a stop, not able to drive in shaft into her anymore. "Well I hope I've helped your stomach a bit" he said with a grin, as his shaft is pull free. He remains on top, as he leans down to kiss her again.

Offline rvplymates

• n00b
« Reply #189 on: August 21, 2018, 08:31:27 PM »
Her moans and groans were as loud as his groans as he pounded into her harder and faster.  A thought flashed through her mind as she wondered how she would be able to live without him.  She held onto him tighter hoping she would be able to keep him as her groans and moans became loud.  She was lost in the pleasure he was creating for her.  She was on the edge ready to climax when she felt his seed fill her.  She moaned out loudly as he came to a stop.  She looked into his eyes as he spoke, "Well I hope I've helped your stomach a bit".  She smiled at his words as he pulled out of her.  She reached her arms up and around his neck as he kissed her.  She responded with passion of her own as she kissed him.  When the kiss broke she told him, "I don't know what I am going to do without you."

Offline Derick

• On the Hunt
« Reply #190 on: August 26, 2018, 12:11:08 AM »
A smile at her words, as he kisses her again. "You managed to something for 18 years before I met you. I just showed up and helped you through what happened. You will do entirely fine without me, but that is entirely up to you anyway. You of course, will be much farther away so I won't be able to drop buy and bring you soup every day, but I will make arangments for you to still work with me, and I will always be a single phone call away. So your hardly going to be without me if you don't want to." Another kiss, as he slowly starts to get up and off the bed.

Offline rvplymates

• n00b
« Reply #191 on: August 28, 2018, 09:20:07 PM »
She saw him smile before he kissed her again and than told her she had managed to do without him for 18 years.  She said "but" but he continued to tell her that he had helped her through a bad time.  She nodded her head before he kissed her again and told her she would be entirely fine without him.  His warm lips press against hers again before he made her laugh by telling her, "You of course, will be much farther away so I won't be able to drop by and bring you soup every day, but I will make arangments for you to still work with me, and I will always be a single phone call away. So your hardly going to be without me if you don't want to."  She nodded her head again before he kissed her once more.  She looked sad as he got off the bed as she knew that her time with him was going to end.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 11:01:09 PM by rvplymates »

Offline Derick

• On the Hunt
« Reply #192 on: August 31, 2018, 05:20:27 PM »
He grins, as he sees the sadness, "Smile, you going to school, start a new chapter in your life. Its arguably the best years of your life, and you don't have to worry about how your going to afford it. You get to enjoy every minute of it, the money you are going to get is unconditional as well. It won't dry up if you do badly, or want to change your major. I'm sure your probably somewhat sick of having sex with me anyway."

Offline rvplymates

• n00b
« Reply #193 on: September 01, 2018, 11:06:02 PM »
Her eyes filled with tears as she told him, "No I am not sick of having sex with you.  I don't want to leave you but I know I have to."  She hugged him and looked into his eyes and said, "What is the plan, am I flying or driving to the college.  Are you taking me or am I on my own.""
« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 08:45:29 PM by rvplymates »

Offline Derick

• On the Hunt
« Reply #194 on: September 03, 2018, 09:21:51 PM »
He grinned, "I will drive you if you want, and then you will have the choice of a nice quiet entrance, or a little bit of a noisy entrance" he was still grinning, "I can take you in my car, or you can make a little bit of an entrance with me being drive by my limo. It will definitely make you stand out amongst your class, you certainly won't be lacking in the finances. But I will let you choose how you want to make your entrance to your school. Obviously the limo will make our last trip more eventful if you desire so as well"

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl