In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: My Fantasy  (Read 340 times)

Offline CattyKitten

• Rep: 21
My Fantasy
« on: August 10, 2017, 12:04:51 PM »
I use to work at this place, that had several small conference rooms, and one large one, that was super professional looking. Nice carpet. Comfortable chairs. But the crown jewel was the conference table. It was made from some expensive wood, it was a dark color and if your team/group managed to snag that room, there was this insane process you had to do afterwards, to clean this table. There were two different cleansers. And then a polish. I always had a fantasy, about being taken on that table, by everyone in the meeting. Violently taken. Clothing ripped off. Beating with a belt. Someone would pull out a duffel bag and it would have zip ties, electric nipple clips, a flogger; this wasn't a fantasy where I would cum or be forced to, it was just sheer humiliation that would last for hours. And when it ended, they would watch as I struggled to clean the table, before informing me my abuse would become a monthly ritual and I couldn't escape it.

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Putzmeister - my wife picked the title :(
  • Rep: 114
  • That's me in the pic. I'm the tall one.
Re: My Fantasy
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2017, 01:56:46 PM »
I wonder how many of your former colleagues shared that exact fantasy. Too bad you can't easily ask them.
Yesterday I stopped a woman from being brutally raped. Turned out I was able to talk her into it after all.

Offline Carlosdevil

• Your evil angel
  • Rep: 471
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2017, 03:27:11 PM »
I use to work at this place, that had several small conference rooms, and one large one, that was super professional looking. Nice carpet. Comfortable chairs. But the crown jewel was the conference table. It was made from some expensive wood, it was a dark color and if your team/group managed to snag that room, there was this insane process you had to do afterwards, to clean this table. There were two different cleansers. And then a polish. I always had a fantasy, about being taken on that table, by everyone in the meeting. Violently taken. Clothing ripped off. Beating with a belt. Someone would pull out a duffel bag and it would have zip ties, electric nipple clips, a flogger; this wasn't a fantasy where I would cum or be forced to, it was just sheer humiliation that would last for hours. And when it ended, they would watch as I struggled to clean the table, before informing me my abuse would become a monthly ritual and I couldn't escape it.

Monthly? Try daily....
"Shit happens. Get the whiskey."
     - Father Daniel Flynn

Offline CerealRapist

• Role Playing Dervish
  • Rep: 62
  • Here to dominate, control and enjoy......you.
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2017, 10:41:11 PM »
Is an excellent fantasy [member=2927]CattyKitten[/member]!  You've combined an obvious rape scenario with a hint of sex slavery...since your 'ordeal' is guaranteed to become a monthly happening.  That's hot!

Cheers!
Harem positions available.  Apply within.

Offline CattyKitten

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2017, 10:43:34 PM »
Thank You!

Offline CerealRapist

• Role Playing Dervish
  • Here to dominate, control and enjoy......you.
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2017, 11:50:24 PM »
You're welcome!   :thumbs:

A few years ago I worked in an office with similar facilities.  And I can think of at least half a dozen ladies I would have loved to watch polishing up that table top in the nude.  After having been degraded as thoroughly as you describe.

(sigh)

Harem positions available.  Apply within.

Offline Pat Rairchy

• n00b
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2017, 06:22:09 AM »
I like to think of things like this.  Though I would probably go more than a monthly ritual. After the first time it happens which is a big gathering of the entire company to fuck and torment you you should be sent back to work.  With the knowledge in your head that if at any moment someone wants to fuck you they are allowed.  You still have to do your job, but if you feel a tap on your shoulder you get taken back and used by whoever wants. 
Don't think.  It strains you.  Don't speak.  It makes you ugly.  Just obey.  Obey and everything will be taken care of.

Offline jessicaBubbels

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2017, 02:13:09 PM »
something particularly demeaning about having to clean up the mess left from being raped!

Offline francesco165

• Rep: 91
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2017, 06:25:44 PM »
I like the scenario, [member=2927]CattyKitten[/member] . Of course the comfy chairs and the carpet would seem useful for you to give a nice round of blowjobs before being fuckef

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 817
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2017, 02:47:56 PM »
[member=2927]CattyKitten[/member] And you must clean the table afterwards with your tongue. Once it's clean, you can polish it to a fine shine with your tits.

:thumbs:

I think a tuba or a french horn to the ass would feel A-maaaaazing!! -darkfantasygirl
There may be some conflicted wanking later :laughgrin: :girlwank: -cosmicwitch
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
"Piers Morgan's being a cunt about something agai- Ah, for fuck sake, Piers Morgan's being a Crunchy Nut Corn Flake about something again" -the_silkman
I will reach down your throat through your stomach into your urogenital tract and pull your DICK INSIDE OUT. -zero

Offline CattyKitten

« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2017, 03:36:45 AM »
Oh that's even better.

Offline CattyKitten

« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2017, 11:50:09 AM »
It was so difficult, to listen in those meetings, when my mind was filled with such dark desires.

Offline ShadowRage

• Rep: 30
  • ... "Shhh, don't cry" ...
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2017, 02:31:46 PM »
It was so difficult, to listen in those meetings, when my mind was filled with such dark desires.

Makes me wonder if the meetings that I attended years ago had women such as yourself, distracted and getting wet under the table.

Offline CattyKitten

« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2017, 03:55:33 PM »
It's quite possible. Those meetings could last forever. Especially with my old boss. The man would have raped his own voice if possible, he was so in love with the sound of it.  :evil:

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl