In Chat Now:
  • {Your Name} Pulls A Rapetrain 5 1
Currently:  

Author Topic: {Your Name} Pulls A Rapetrain  (Read 7511 times)

Offline archon1980

• Roleplayer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 112
  • Maybe I'll find peace at the end of a rope
Re: {Your Name} Pulls A Rapetrain
« Reply #150 on: November 10, 2020, 06:05:09 PM »
Will be there for both.  @darkfantasygirl and @Kendallbelongstoarchon
"When you can't run, you crawl, when you can't crawl, find someone to carry you." Firefly

Online kittyumbrass

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 702
    • Ms Umbrass Denies...
« Reply #151 on: November 11, 2020, 10:53:34 PM »
@Kendallbelongstoarchon @darkfantasygirl - you need to put your faves and limits! That's how people know what to expect.

Offline archon1980

• Roleplayer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 112
  • Maybe I'll find peace at the end of a rope
« Reply #152 on: November 12, 2020, 02:44:43 AM »
@kittyumbrass  I told @Kendallbelongstoarchon She said it would be done.
"When you can't run, you crawl, when you can't crawl, find someone to carry you." Firefly

Offline darkfantasygirl

• WottenWandoms pwetty fuck doll
  • Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 547
  • adorable and scary at the same time
« Reply #153 on: November 12, 2020, 07:12:45 AM »
Ok, so what made me think about doing the rapetrain was this little story premise that I had and almost started writing until I remembered that the rapetrain was a thing on here  :laugh:

so, in addition to my limits and stuff, I will post my premise idea and hopefully get more people interested in participating. I also think that @Kendallbelongstoarchon might enjoy the little idea I typed up, too.

"I'm answering a call to an orgy event at a BDSM club, somewhere off distant where I'm sure I won't be recognized by anyone who knows me. The event is described as an 'experimental experience' and is guaranteed to be a pleasurable and life changing experience where I get to be used by all the members of the club. I need only call a safeword and everyone will back off... Little do I know I am stepping inside a secret and dark club, known only to it's members as "The Rape Cage" for an event that is held only for it's most trusted members. The ones who don't talk about what happens to girls like me, who think they're in control of what happens to them..."

This is the main idea I wish to play off of, and as far as limits goes, obvs underage and animals are out, so are using insects as torture, no water for me, or scat, and hold off all the maiming and snuff until the very end, plz  :D

let the less violent rapists have their fun, too  ;)
« Last Edit: November 12, 2020, 11:01:01 AM by darkfantasygirl »

Offline Trill

• Resident Gender-Bender
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 47
« Reply #154 on: November 12, 2020, 09:54:40 AM »
Ok, so what made me think about doing the rapetrain was this little story premise that I had and almost started writing until I remembered that the rapetrain was a thing on here  :laugh:

so, in addition to my limits and stuff, I will post my premise idea and hopefully get more people interested in participating. I also think that @Kendallbelongstoarchon might enjoy the little idea I typed up, too.

"I'm answering a call to an orgy event at a BDSM club, somewhere off distant where I'm sure I won't be recognized by anyone who knows me. The event is described as an 'experimental experience' and is guaranteed to be a pleasurable and life changing experience where I get to be used by all the members of the club. I need only call a safeword and everyone will back off... Little do I know I am stepping inside a secret and dark club, known only to it's members as %u201CThe Rape Cage%u201D for an event that is held only for it's most trusted members. The ones who don't talk about what happens to girls like me, who think they're in control of what happens to them..."

This is the main idea I wish to play off of, and as far as limits goes, obvs underage and animals are out, so are using insects as torture, no water for me, or scat, and hold off all the maiming and snuff until the very end, plz  :D

HELL YES.
That's not quite the Roddenberry vision of the Federation, but I can live with it. - SoftGameHunter

I prefer the On 'Er System = we all get on 'er and have a ride! - Ray

Offline Kendallbelongstoarchon

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 70
  • Bi switch, pregnant slut.
« Reply #155 on: November 12, 2020, 11:08:04 AM »
So my hard limits are pretty straight forward: kids, animals, bugs/creepy crawlers, scat/vomit, dead bodies, no mutilation.  Please ask about urine, generally allowed but like to know in advance.  Ignore the fact that I’m pregnant and go to town anywhere.  I love gags and the more humiliating, the better.  I like being abused, slapped around.  For me, the humiliation degradation is a bigger turn on, but of course rape. 

Looking forward to @darkfantasygirl pulling the train. 
Owned by Archon...RC slut

Offline darkfantasygirl

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #156 on: November 12, 2020, 12:47:22 PM »

"I'm answering a call to an orgy event at a BDSM club, somewhere off distant where I'm sure I won't be recognized by anyone who knows me. The event is described as an 'experimental experience' and is guaranteed to be a pleasurable and life changing experience where I get to be used by all the members of the club. I need only call a safeword and everyone will back off... Little do I know I am stepping inside a secret and dark club, known only to it's members as "The Rape Cage" for an event that is held only for it's most trusted members. The ones who don't talk about what happens to girls like me, who think they're in control of what happens to them..."

I also forgot to mention that humiliation is a big YES and also men and women are both welcome to join in  :angel:

Offline darkfantasygirl

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #157 on: November 20, 2020, 08:02:37 AM »

I also forgot to mention that humiliation is a big YES and also men and women are both welcome to join in  :angel:

Hey ya'll!!!

Just reminding you of my impending doom on Sunday.

And, just a reminder that during the rapetrain, I will be begging for things not to happen, which implies that I desperately want them to happen :evil: So just keep in mind of my real limits and have fun

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980