In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
  • Costume Party (teaseme69) 5 1
Currently:  
Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: Costume Party (teaseme69)  (Read 7874 times)

Online the savage

• Rep: 382
  • everything is better with blood
Re: Costume Party (teaseme69)
« Reply #1200 on: July 08, 2018, 02:03:52 PM »
I smiled, letting my mockery leak through as I looked at you. My lips are bared and I snapped my teeth together in front of your face. CLicking them together to make you are jerking back.  Even though the bindings are preventing you from really moving.  My fingers ran over your back, tracing it.  "I do not want you to get fat.  I worked out just how much food you really needed.  This is it."
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Offline Teaseme69

• Rep: 179
« Reply #1201 on: July 08, 2018, 06:40:30 PM »
Fat? I was underweight cause of the abuse and lack of nutrition these past few months. I felt like I could eat a cow still. I also knew that if I kept begging you, you'd starve me just to be mean.  I whimpered out and could do nothing but just watch you eat. I needed more calories. "I just want to have energy for you, Master. I don't know why I'm so hungry." I wanted a shower, wanted to stretch, to walk anything.
Sometimes the devil on my shoulder ask "What the fuck are you doing?"
:fox:

Online the savage

« Reply #1202 on: July 08, 2018, 06:55:03 PM »
YOu told me that you were just hungry, and I smirked at you.  My hand moved and I cracked you across the face.  Watching you twist as I growled at you.  Laughing at the way your body jerked to the side, shaking in pain.  "You do not question me.  You do not do anything that I do not approve of."  Grabbing you by the hair I pulled you up and around.  Looking over at you, my face glaring down at you. 
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #1203 on: July 08, 2018, 09:09:02 PM »
I was slapped just by mentioning how hungry I was. I felt like I could eat for days. "Yes sir." I whimpered out and lowered my gaze. Well, I can escape from time to time. I could pretend I was in another world, make up stories in my head. You pulled me and looked over my body. My weight was getting better, I was putting on weight, still needed more meat on my bones, but my stomach was full.  "That was good oatmeal, I'm sorry for being demanding."

Online the savage

« Reply #1204 on: July 09, 2018, 06:27:25 AM »
I looked at you andshook my head.  You were apologizing for something I know you are not sorry for.  YOu simply do not understand things. Always trying for an angle, for something that in your mind would slip you away from the violence that I inflict.  If you are good, or if you have a good enough reason for doing something then I cannot hurt you. I know that is how you think.  WHich is just not true.  WIth a grunt I untie each of your straps, watching your face unclench with relief as blood finally flowed into your extremities again.  "Up.  We have time for a quick shower before work and the closet."
-genghis khan

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #1205 on: July 09, 2018, 07:33:16 PM »
A shower! I was so happy to hear that word cause I was filthy and needed my body to soak. You untied me and I felt immediately relaxed. I was still so hungry but I'd have to make due. I was just limp in your arms, enjoying the fact I didn't have to have those straps on me, made me regret ever making that damn costume. You going to work and acting normal was something I'd pay to see. Well, actually this is your normal, seeing you act like a human being was something I would never get to see. I wondered if you laughed and were kind to your co workers, what your favorite TV show was and what kind of work you did. I still didn't know your name.

Online the savage

« Reply #1206 on: July 09, 2018, 09:08:12 PM »
I could see teh flicker of joy cross yoru face.  The word shower obviously hitting you somewhere deep in your core.  I grinned, slowly licking my lips as I leaned closer to you and repeated teh word.  "SHower.  Clean.  Fresh.  I can't keep raping you if you are all filthy.  This is for both of our benefits." Grabbign the back of your neck and kissing you with a smile on my face.  Before I bit down softly on your lip, then pushed you under a stream of water.  Washing a good portion of the filth off of you in the first wave. 
-genghis khan

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #1207 on: July 10, 2018, 01:21:50 AM »
I was getting excited about the shower. You ran the hot water and washed me cleaned. I think I.could get used to the ass rape, that would keep your cum away from my eggs. "Master, I enjoyed the ass play, you know what's better than I.do." I was on full "kissing ass" mode. The blood and cum washed off , you running your fingers though my hair. I moaned WMD leaned back, wanting to wash my pussy out but the last time I.did that, your broke my finger.

Online the savage

« Reply #1208 on: July 10, 2018, 06:36:05 AM »
I scrubbed and moved my hands over you.  You had not been cleaned in some time.  Because I was a man who had only the most basic needs in mind.  Food and sex.  Sex and food.  Always twisting between them.  Back and forth as I hit what I wanted and needed from you.  My tongue came out and I rubbed it over your shoulder.  Making a little growl.  Hand going between your legs and rubbing at you as I snarled at your body.  Pulling you closer to me, rubbing and hitting your pleasure spots. 
-genghis khan

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #1209 on: July 10, 2018, 02:28:30 PM »
The hot water felt so good against my sore body, I was not strong enough to stand so I leaned against your chest. You kissed and licked my shoulders and growled against my neck. I didn't fight you, no, I was getting used to you now. You were touching my clit and made me moan. As long as I was good and never disobeyed I wouldn't get hurt as much. I decided to do something out of character and get down on my kneesband and started sucking your cock. I knew this was my life now and I had to please you, I did actually like your cock in my mouth and hearing you moan. It was nice being in the water,getting the filth washed off us.

Online the savage

« Reply #1210 on: July 10, 2018, 08:19:53 PM »
I growled and moved closer to you, putting my lips to your ear and whispering at you.  "I know that you have accepted things the way they are supposed to be."  Rubbing your back and cleaning most of your filth off of you.  Spreading my smile broad and whispering.  "You love the cell.  You love making sure that you are pretty for me and under my control."  Pausing to kiss the side of your face.  "This is your life now.  And I know you accept it."  Feeling you shake and moved a little bit back towards me.  I laughed, in the little bit of time that I had you  have been under my control you have come around.  You need me now, mainly because there are no people left who really know you anymore.  I made sure that was the way things are now.  There is me and only me.
-genghis khan

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl