In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

• Anniversary (Rvplymates and Myself) 4 1
Currently:  
Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: Anniversary (Rvplymates and Myself)  (Read 4716 times)

Offline rvplymates

• Rep: 23
  • n00b
Re: Anniversary (Rvplymates and Myself)
« Reply #615 on: July 26, 2018, 11:32:21 PM »
I was very angry as I struggled to get away from you.  Even my anger could not disburse the pleasure you were forcing on me.  I was startled as you growled and stopped fighting for a split second.  That was a big mistake as you squeezed me tighter and suddenly I was in a bear hug which empty my lungs of air.  I gasped trying to get air.  I managed to do that as I struggled to get free.  I was gasping for air as I manage to breath.  Your mouth was still on my shoulders and before I knew what was happening I was moaning and grunting.  I continued to say know but my sounds of pleasure was the opposite of no.

Online the savage

• Rep: 387
  • everything is better with blood
« Reply #616 on: July 27, 2018, 06:38:56 AM »
You pulled, briefly, against my grip.  But when my arms went around you, i could literally feel you melting in to the hold.  Accepting that this feels good, and that you want it.  I growled and kept running my mouth over your neck.  Hands holding you ever tighter to my body.  "See.  Slave.   For pleasure."
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Offline rvplymates

• n00b
« Reply #617 on: July 29, 2018, 10:00:01 PM »
Your arms were firmly around me making me feel strangely protected.  I found myself relaxing against your warmth.  Strangely I even enjoyed the sound of your growl.  Your mouth on my neck was exciting me even more and I groaned in pleasure as you held me tighter against your body.  I heard you speak and for once I did not take offense. "See.  Slave.   For pleasure."  It struck me that yes I was and had been feeling pleasure even as I fought you.  I was not fighting you now as I pressed against your body.

Online the savage

« Reply #618 on: July 30, 2018, 06:46:27 AM »
Every other time I had used the word slave with you, you reacted like I had been striking you.  Or maybe just hurting you.  Here, this time, with my arms around you and my lips brushing your neck as I spoke you did not react that way.  Instead melting a little bit up against me.  I growled, taking it as a good sign.  Encouraging.  My arms stayed around you, but I slowly pushed my hands to your breasts.  Grabbing and softly playing with them, thumbs twirling your nipples around. Wanting to get myself hard, ready, moaning against you.  "Yes.... that's right.  A slave.  A pleasure slave.  Admit your nature."
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Offline rvplymates

• n00b
« Reply #619 on: August 03, 2018, 10:23:59 PM »
I knew I was reacting to you as your arms held me and your lips found my neck.  I was responding to this strange gentleness as your lips brushed my neck.  A soft moan left my lips.  Your hard warm body belt good against mine as I pressed against you.  I heard you growl but it did not sound aggressive to me now.  Your arms felt good around me as did your hands as they found my breast.  I moaned as they played with my breasts gently, your thumbs rubbing my nipples sending pleasure through my body.  I heard you groan out, "Yes.... that's right.  A slave.  A pleasure slave.  Admit your nature."  I shivered with pleasure as I whispered, "Yes Yes a pleasure slave."

Online the savage

« Reply #620 on: August 04, 2018, 10:04:19 AM »
For the first time you reacted to being told what you are without anger, without heat.  Just sort of melting in to the pleasure and the reality of the world.  You might not have really liked it, but by now you are completely incapable of denying it.  I grunted and kept my hands moving over your body.  Roaming over the space, grunting and groaning in pleasure. COnstantly rubbing your body with mine, "You know what you are.  You know what is expected of you.  Do you accept it, do you accept your place?"
-genghis khan

Offline rvplymates

• n00b
« Reply #621 on: August 04, 2018, 10:56:52 PM »
I moaned as your warm hands moved over my body exciting and pleasing me.  I could hear your grunts and groans mingling with my sounds of pleasure.  Your warm body moved against mine sending even more pleasure through me.  I was accepting all that you were doing and enjoying it.  Suddenly you spoke as I moaned in pleasure, "You know what you are.  You know what is expected of you.  Do you accept it, do you accept your place?"  I did not know what you were babbling about and I didn't care as I moaned out, "Yes, lets just enjoy what we are doing."  I frowned as I wondered what you were talking about especially at such a moment.

Online the savage

« Reply #622 on: August 05, 2018, 07:22:33 AM »
I grunted, you threw the word we in there.  It is a small thing, but just enough to make my eyes narrow.  Because I am not one hundred percent sure that you are not sandbagging me.  Not trying to lull me to a false sense of security.  You might, but then again there are multiple levels of freedom you need to earn before an attempt can be made to escape.  So I narrowed my eyes and kept my hands running over your body. Not focusing entirely on your pussy and your breasts, but brushing over other sensitive and ignored areas as well. The curve of your neck, the soft flesh of your upper arm.  All of it there, all of it amazing and ready for my touch.
-genghis khan

Offline rvplymates

• n00b
« Reply #623 on: August 05, 2018, 10:12:39 PM »
I heard you grunt but that was not unusual.  What was strange was that you had stopped touching my breasts and sex.  Instead your hands moved over my neck and arm and other areas that sent waves of pleasure through me.  I had not known that those areas could cause excitement almost as much as my breasts and sex.  I moaned and pressed those areas firmly against your hands.  Pleasure ran through me.  I groaned and pressed those areas harder against your hands.  I moaned softly.

Online the savage

« Reply #624 on: August 06, 2018, 06:01:27 AM »
I rubbed you, hands still straying over the less sensitive areas.  To show you that most of the pleasure you are feeling right now is because you are finally accepting what you have always been. You were never fit for the real world, with decisions and power and choice.  But you were born, raised and trained to be taken.  To be forced and controlled.  You are accepting that now and you clearly love it.  Even when my hand just rubs over your stomach you are making sounds like someone quickly approaching orgasm.  "Tell me you want me inside you, to give me pleasure with your slave body.  Nothing would make you happier."
-genghis khan

Offline rvplymates

• n00b
« Reply #625 on: August 06, 2018, 10:06:44 PM »
I softly moaned as your warm hands moved over less sensitive areas of my body.  I realize that I am moving my body trying to make your hands touch the areas that you usually touch.  I was getting frustrated as you were avoiding the usual area that you touch.  I growled and glared at you as I had come to expect you to give me pleasure.  I moaned as your hand rubbed my stomach I wanted more.  My eyes snapped open when you spoke, "Tell me you want me inside you, to give me pleasure with your slave body.  Nothing would make you happier."  Your words stung me as I knew to say those words would admit that I had wanted every thing you had done to me.  I growled out, "NO".

Online the savage

« Reply #626 on: August 07, 2018, 06:25:16 AM »
And you were doing so well, right up until the moment that you put every scrap of will you had behind screaming out a single word.  No.  I wonder if it was a blanket no, because it does not seem like it.  Your hips are still subtly moving against me, grinding your sex back against me.  Your breath is still coming in labored gasps whenever my hand slides across you.  It leads me to believe that all you were doing was screaming no because you did not really accept being a slave. Eventhough you really do, and you really should. Slavery suits you so much better than the outside.  YOu were not built to survive on your own, on the outside. My arms clenched tigher.  Waiting for the struggle that I know is coming soon.  And I whispered in your ear, "You were so close. Just get there."
-genghis khan

Offline rvplymates

• n00b
« Reply #627 on: August 07, 2018, 11:20:57 PM »
Strangely you had a look of disappointment on your face and I wondered why.  I was enjoying rubbing myself against you when you had to spoil it. You still were touching me, exciting me as you looked at me.  I hoped you would not speak to me again and ruin the moment once again.  I didn't mind you staring at me I just didn't want you to think I was some kind of slut.  Each time you said something it was like you were calling me that.  I pressed hard against you as you grind against my sex.  Your hands add to my pleasure and you move them over my body.  I was pleased that you were not saying a word though you were staring at me as you held me tightly against your body.  Suddenly you whispered in my ear both tickling it and exciting me.  Suddenly you whispered in my ear, "You were so close. Just get there."  I did not know what you meant by that so I did not take offense as my body clenched and my climax made me scream.  My body shook in your arms.

Online the savage

« Reply #628 on: August 08, 2018, 06:18:19 AM »
I clamped my arms tighter around you, holding you more against my body as you shook and came.  It is a good feeling, you cumming just from my touch.  But you are still fighting reality.  "Your body cums whenever I touch it, whenever I am inside it.  Whether I am brutal with you or gentle, whether I stimulate your clit or whether I fuck your ass.  You cum.  Your body wants to be enslaved by mine.  Yet you try to pretend that you are something other than a slave.  If you just say, and mean, that you are a slave, all of this will be done. Your time down here in the dark, in a collar, on a chain is over.  YOu will be allowed to move about the house and be pleasured by giving pleasure everywhere."
-genghis khan

Offline rvplymates

• n00b
« Reply #629 on: August 08, 2018, 07:37:15 PM »
I was still shaking as you began to speak in a much gentler tone than what I was use to from you.  I raised my face to you and looked into your eyes as you spoke.  I knew you were correct as I do cum for you weather you are brutal or gentle, whether you are in my vagina or in my rectum.  I was not sure if I responded the way I did because I was a slave or because I had feelings for you.  I didnt want to say that I was a slave but in a way I was as I realized I did not want to leave you.  I had feelings for you.  Maybe it was love or maybe it was not but I knew I wanted to stay with you.  I looked up into your eyes and told you, "I am your slave, I do not want to leave you."

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl