In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Tags (Stories Only Please!): mf rape kidnapping humiliation 

Author Topic: Apocalypse Rape  (Read 323 times)

Offline badcorps187

• Rep: 15
  • Predatory perv
Apocalypse Rape
« on: August 13, 2017, 11:00:35 PM »
This is a completed roleplay I had that started on reddit. I have removed the screen name of my partner. She has given me permission to release this as a sample to other potential playmates so I am posting it here.

The premise started out as an end of the world scenario where the two of us meet and I rape her. What follows is just the beginning of the story. Our RP unexpectedly lasted for months and Rachel and I became good friends because of this.

If the formatting violates some rules here I apologize.

Her :

I've been out here for hours and getting increasingly nervously. The temperature has dropped in the car, so I've had to put on my bulky parka. Something just feels off. Looking around the outside of the car, I pop the center console and pull out my Glock 19, slipping it into the pocket of my parka. Not the most responsible way to carry, but I want it on me and don't have the holster.
A car passes quickly, so quickly I didn't have a change to look at the driver. Fuck them.
It's going to be dark soon. I'm looking around the outside of the car again, though the windows, into the mirrors when I see a large, physically powerful looking man in fatigues peering into my vehicle. Shaved head and carrying a lot of gear, including a rifle. I freeze.

Me :

I casually circle around the vehicle in case I need it as cover. My infantry training is my instinct now. My weapon is at the low ready position and my head swivels around looking for additional threats. I use my voice trying to straddle the line between menacing and professionally courteous. "Is this your vehicle ma'am ?" The* ma'am* is reflex since you are easily 10 years younger than me. My eyes lock on your midsection. "Could you take your hands out of your pockets please ?" This time my voice is leaning closer to menacing.

Her :

My heart is pounding as you circle my car, like a shark circles his prey. My phone is dead. Something is very wrong.Shoot him! It flashes in my head like the red and blue lights of a cop car. Do it! Self defense -- 5'3" nurse shoots attacker! What the fuck's wrong with me? You can't just shoot people! Center mass!
I see you're speaking, but your voice is muffled by the windows. I go to crack it, but it stays up, of course, the car's dead. "It's my car." Why are you asking anyway. Is this where you carjack me? You'd better be ready to sling it over your back. You tell me to pull my hands from my coat and I do, I don't know why. "Who are you? Are you police?"

ME :

"National guard, ma'am. There has been an emergency" I have to shout through the rolled up windows. Is she serious ? Do I look like I'm out here playing goddamned paintball ? How did she not hear about the EMP ? Probably listening to her ipod instead of the radio. "Until the Governor says to stand down I am the police. Can you open the door now ?" My voice slips back to a less threatening tone now that your hands are visible and empty.

Her :

Confused, I look up at you. Why are you on foot? And alone? Bullshit. Shoot him. Starting to panic, I grab my backpack and keys, then open the door and step out.
I lock the doors and hold my keys in my hand, knowing I shouldn't draw attention to my pockets. "My car and phone are dead. I've been here all afternoon. What emergency?" Standing in front of you, I realize you're nearly a foot taller than I am.

Me :

"There was a nuclear detonation in the upper atmosphere. It wiped out the electrical grid along with most electronics like your Fisher Price car here. Needless to say the society at large didn't take it well. There are fires and riots everywhere." I slowly ease closer to you slinging my rifle over my shoulder to put you at ease. I can see the outline of your Glock printing against your jacket pocket. When I am close enough I reach out and grab it trapping it in your pocket. "I knew there was something squirrely about you" no need for politeness and ma'ams now.

Her :

Holy shit. This is hard to believe, but would explain the sudden failure of a relatively new car and my phone. I notice you eyeing my pocket and try to look like I have nothing to hide.
I gasp and step back when you reach for my pocket. Not because of the gun, because you're hand comes close to my body. "It's not for you, I keep it in the console. I was nervous out here alone and wanted it on me. Nothing personal."

Me :

"You wouldn't be the first panicky civvie that shot at me today." I pull aside the gear rigged to my body to reveal 2 bullets lodged in my body armor just above and to the left of center mass. "Until I get to know you a little better I'll keep this. Now let go or I will rip that jacket off you."

Her :

When I see the bullets I believe what you said about the detonation. "Okay." I hold my hands over my head and wait for you to disarm me. I still don't get why you're alone and on foot, but I don't have much choice here and I'm not sure what you mean by getting to know me.

Me:

I slip the Glock out of your pocket and drop it inside the cargo pouch in my pants. I continue to search under your coat feeling for anything that doesn't belong there. I keep patting you down until I have felt every inch of you from your knees to your neck. I decide now is the time to fill you in now that I have your undivided attention. "I haven't heard from my command for hours. The city is tearing itself apart. There isn't any law anymore except for what I can enforce myself." I am breathing heavily in your ear as I explore your body. "When I said that I was the police I didn't mean that in a reassuring way"

Her:

I watch as you take my gun and pocket it. As I stand still, you search me with your hands, touching parts of my body that have been felt by very few people. You're standing close, close enough for me to feel the warmth of your breath wash over my ear as you speak. I've been patted down at the airport, but they didn't stand close like this.
The details of the city are terrifying, especially as a woman, a woman who's now unarmed. I grew up on a military base and look for the strip with your name on it, but it's been removed, only the Velcro strip remains. What you said about being the police is weird, but this whole things is weird and increasingly scary as it sinks in. "What now... What should I call you? I'm Rachel."

Me:

"Nice to meet you Rachel. My name is Bill." My hand lingers on your ass long enough for me to determine what kind of panties you have on. I can also feel a lot of muscle tone which is a good reason for me to keep you around. "What did you do before the world ended ?" I stand behind you and both my hands sweep up your hips before cupping your breasts. I am pressed firmly against your back and pulling you toward me.

Her:

Your hand on my ass tells me you are not following protocol. My blood runs cold and my mind freezes. I can't see you and can't move my body at the moment, but I can feel your hands move over my hips and to my breasts, pulling my body towards yours.
Slowly, I force the words out. "I'm a nurse." That's why I'm in scrubs. I consider my options. Ugh, you're fucking huge. Maybe I can break away and get into the car. I'd probably die of dehydration in there, trapped like in fucking Cujo. Running away isn't an option, I'm a terrible runner. Is there a way to get your gun, or my gun?
As if possessed by panic, I violently twist my body, trying to break away from you.

Me:

Your sudden move surprises me but I am already holding you tight against me. I spin us both around and lay you on your back on the hood of your car. I am firmly between your legs as they dangle over the edge. "That's really lucky for me. I think I might have a cracked rib from being shot earlier." I shrug off my gear and let it drop on the ground at my feet. Your gun clatters out along with it. I grab a handful of your scrub top and pin you in place as I peel off my body armor next. Two bright red patches mark the spot where the kevlar vest impacted me. My sculpted chest and abs bear a few older scars that tell a story about my career better than any resume.

Her:

I don't get far at all when I try to escape, you've got a firm grip on me. In one fluid movement I find myself on the hood of the car looking up at you, willing another vehicle to drive by. You have my legs spread, your body between, but I try to keep my thighs as close together as possible.
"You didn't crack a rib. If you did you'd know, and you'd be miserable. People always think they're sicker or more injured than they really are." I watch as you remove your gear, not sure why you would do that. I start to position my elbows to raise up, but you grab my top and hold me down while taking off your vest. I know where I'm going to try and hit you.

Me:

That's what someone said last time. I spent a week in a sandy ditch before I got medevac'd and x rayed to find a hairline fracture. I feel pretty miserable and you are just the thing I need to make this day better." I push your top up exposing your bra. "If you undress yourself there's a better chance of having your clothes in a condition to put back on. If I do it everything gets torn to shreds"

Her:

I don't say anything. My body is slowly sliding down the short, highly angled hood towards you, and I put my feet on the bumper so I don't slide further.
I hope your rib is cracked. I hope it blows apart and towards your lung, puncturing it, leaving you writhing on the ground, breathless from the pain and inefficient breathing. I'll take your gun and stomp on your chest before shooting you.
Fury rising within me, I push up quickly from the bumper, then raise my right leg up, drawing it back and pushing it into your chest while screaming incoherently

Me:

Your foot lands squarely on my newest wounds. The blow is mitigated by the fact that you have nothing to push against to direct more force at me. You succeed in mostly pushing yourself back up the slick angled hood of the Prius and into the windshield. I wince and groan before laughing at your surprised face as you collide with the windshield. The other thing you succeed in is making me angry. "Have it your way Rachel" I growl as you inevitably slide down toward me again. Both my hands clutch your scrub top and tear it up the middle. I repeat the motion and your bra is similarly rendered.

Her:

I gasp when my foot connects with your chest, mostly out of shock that I actually did it. Somehow I end up shoving myself onto the windshield, staring at you stupidly. My hate only grows when you laugh. I can only watch as you easily destroy my scrub top and bra, revealing my full, pale breasts.
Locking my eyes on yours, I ignore the growing lump in my throat. "Why are you doing this Bill?"

Me:

"It's the end of the world. There isn't much else to do. Last chance for romance and all that". My hands lock on the waistband of your pants. They split as easily as your top and the two halves drop down each of your legs to bunch up at your ankles. I hook my arms under your knees and push your legs up and apart. "Why are you fighting me ? We are going to need each other to survive out here"

Her:

Horrified, I watch you rip apart the thin scrub pants, my legs exposed to the cool air and cold metal of the hood. "Bill! No!" You effortlessly open my legs, exposing my pink and white cotton panties. I guess those are next on the ripping-apart list.
"You don't need me to survive! Fucking look at us! You don't need help at all, I'm nothing but dead weight. Don't lie to me, your gonna rape me and leave me here, and I don't even have clothes now!" Your hands still on my legs, I lean forward and sink my nails into your forearms, dragging all the way down to your wrists. Not the best place to attack, but they're all I can reach. "Just fucking go away! Please!"

Me:

"I won't leave you out here. You're a nurse. I can find another girl to rape and I probably will but I bet she won't do anything else useful. I TOLD you to get undressed didn't I ? Go on. Slip those panties off for me" My fingers playfully trace along the waistband across your flat belly. "I have extra cammies you can wear but I don't have any women's underwear."

Her:

You seem unphased by me scratching you, and I'll admit it was pretty pointless on my part. You may as well ruin my underwear, if the world really did end they'll be filthy pretty quick, and why would I make things easier for you anyway? I can't stop you, you're bigger than me and this is just going to happen, but I won't serve myself up on a platter either.
"You're taking me prisoner? After raping me? Probably so you can rape me again and again?" I give you the dirtiest look I can muster and push your hands away from my panties. "Fucking stop it!"

Me:

I rip your panties off in one motion. They fly over my shoulder and I drop my own pants around my ankles. "You are more of a pet than a prisoner" my eyes take in your well toned body before my hands rub your smooth pussy and thighs. My hard cock bulges in my boxer briefs and I pull those down last. "You're just so irresistible when you're furious, Rachel" I lean in pinning your body down with mine. I kiss you lightly so I can pull away and not to get bitten.

Her:

All I can do is watch as you tear my panties away, shearing my skin ass they pass and leaving my ass exposed the cold car hood. Leaving everything exposed. You pull your underwear down and your cock springs out, hard and angry and ready. I'm not wet and haven't had sex in a while, that's not going to help anything.
Your weight is oppressive as you lean in. You face approaches mine and I'm going to bite it, but you move away before I can. "Why did you kiss me? You don't give a shit about me!" I can't bite you, but I can reach you. Drawing my right hand back, I hit the side of you head as hard as I can, hurting my hand in the process.

Me:

I draw back from your slap cursing myself for trying to be gentle. "Just trying to get to know you better and I think I know you as well as I want to by now." I grab your legs and twist you face down on the hood. Your legs barely reach the ground. I pull your hair and force you yo look up at me. "No more scratching and hitting for you"
I lean down to get something from my discarded equipment. I squeeze out a small bottle of lube all over your ass and my cock. The cold sensation makes you squeal and jump. I use my cock to rub it evenly between your legs.

Her:

Screaming, I come to rest on the hood with a thump. If I was exposed before, I'm really exposed now. Dazed, I lift my head and look forward into my car, knowing that after this I'll probably never see it again. I'm brought back to the situation at hand when you pull my long ponytail so that I see you. Feeling defeated, I nod.
I lift up on my forearms when I see you lean down, but I can't see what you are doing. Sometimes cold and wet and slick on me makes me cry out and jump. Your cock glides between my legs, smearing it around. Lube. Who the fuck carries lube? Rogue guardsman who rape helpless women.

Me:

I slide my cock hard and deep into you. You feel so warm compared to the winter air on the rest of my body. The force of my hips colliding with your bare ass again and again is enough to rock the small car. My eyes lock on yours and I see puzzlement mixed with your other emotions. "I carry lube because I am just a big guy" I answer before you can ask. "You are nice and tight too" my hand roughly grabs your ass and I slap it hard enough to leave a hand print. "Yeah, you're worth keeping"

Her:

I gasp when you enter me, pushing me open and filling me up. I've only been with three men, all of them very long term boyfriends. I don't fuck just anyone and I'm proud of that, but here I am getting pounded into my car by a stranger. Our eyes locked, you speak but I don't really process it.
My eyes burn with the sting of tears, but I won't let you hear me cry. You'd probably get some perverse satisfaction out of it. I know I'm tight. I've been doing Kegels since high school and I lift weights. You attacked the right girl if tight pussy is what you're after.
You smack my ass and I yell out, hating you with all I have. Bringing my hands under my chest, I push myself back and buck my hips against you as hard as I can, trying to put space behind us, yelling as I do it.

Me:

"Oh yeah, you are a fun little ride" I curl my arm around your waist up between your breasts and grip your neck. "I like a good screamer too" I have to crouch down to keep fucking you as we both stand upright. My other hand reaches around and downward. I play with your clit as continue violating you.
The rage in your eyes is like a drug to me. I grit my teeth and groan with every thrust I make into you. I can feel you get even tighter as you struggle against me. "If you're doing all that to make me cum sooner then you are smarter than I gave you credit for."

Her:

Now upright, you're fucking me relentlessly. No one has driven by, no planes or helicopters overhead, no other signs of human activity. The area is silent, no sounds other than the birds in the trees and your pelvis colliding with my ass.
This is confusing. I love sex, and I especially love being taken from behind. Your cock is driving into me powerfully, bumping my cervix with each stroke. If it wasn't you doing it under these circumstances I would like it. Even though I don't want it it feels good physically, and I've gone without sex for so long.
But I don't want it. You've mislead me and taken advantage of my bad luck. You've ripped my clothes away and pushed your hard cock into the most special part of my body and I hate you for it. My pussy is a privilege very few men have enjoyed and you've cheated, you've just taken it uninvited.
I continue to squirm, trying to twist away from you. Your arm now snaked between my breasts, I try to reach down to bite your hand on my neck, but it just doesn't reach. Using my hands, I try to pull your hand off my neck. Needing to yell something at you, just for the sake of yelling at you, I chose the first thing to pop into my head. "Could you at least use a fucking condom?!"

Me:

"Now that you mention it I did loot a few boxes of them along with a lot of other drug store supplies but I planned on trading them as a commodity. I think I might have a few Morning After Pills in there too. You're no good to anyone pregnant" I can feel my cock bottom out inside you and I use that for my amusement as well. Anytime you talk I try to break your sentences up. I am very aware of your attempts to bite me and I am always overpowering your limbs as you try to escape.
I can feel you getting wetter even though I have not applied any more lube. I slow my rhythm but still pound you hard and deep with every stroke. I growl in your ear as I absorb your hateful glares.

Her:

"So you have condoms, but you're not going to use one." The thought of you cumming inside me makes me even angrier. I've always considered it a special thing when a man cums inside me. Like he's left a mark on me, made me his. You're going to make me yours and I hate it. The thought of your cum slowly leaking from me the rest of the day is too much, a reminder of what you took from me and what you left.
My ass shakes as you continue rail me, penetrating deeply and forcing the tiniest moans from me. Disgusted with myself nearly as much as I'm disgusted with you, I jump so both my feet come off the ground with the intention of toppling over. I can't stop you from fucking me, but I can throw in a speed bump here and there.

Me:

"Sure, Rachel. Stay right here and I'll go get the box" I say as sarcastically as I can. "Why aren't you on the pill ? Do you have a boyfriend ? I won't tell him you cheated. I promise"
Your attempt to disrupt me only works long enough for me to reposition you on your hands and knees. My cock flops out with a wet sound and leaves a string of pre cum dripping all over your up turned ass. "Getting tired of standing ?" I pant.
I kneel behind you and grip your hips with both hands and slam my slick cock back inside you. "Changing positions just makes me last longer" Your torn scrub pants are bunched up around your knees.

Her:

I fall to the ground with a "Fuck!", and quickly find myself on my hands on knees -- usually my favorite position. Groaning when you drive back into me, still no condom, I grit my teeth then scream as loud as I can into the quiet of the countryside.
"I'm not on the pill because I don't have... Oh fuck... A boyfriend... Ugh... Motherfucker! Are you my boyfriend now Bill? You gonna tell me I'm pretty and bring me to the Olive Garden? Ugh..." I want to annoy you, so instead of arching my back I keep rounding it and lowering my ass.
You're hitting deeper than previously, and I'm so fucking wet. My body doesn't care that I said no, my body only knows that this feels good. You're a man and I'm a woman and my body is doing what it's built to do -- receive yours.

Me:

"Well you are very pretty. So pretty that I couldn't help myself when I saw you out here alone. You probably won't believe this but I have never raped a girl before. I suppose the end of civilization is part of the reason but I had a few chances today before I met you"
Your arched back makes it difficult to push as deep as I was. I press my hand down on the small of your back harder and harder until the angle gets better for my cock to hit your cervix again. "You know I can tell that you are starting to enjoy this right ? That lube I put on earlier doesn't feel like this. How long ugh has it unf been hmm since you huh had a grr boyfriend ?" That last sentence was punctuated every other word with very deep hard strokes.

Her:

Pushing against your hand on my back, I feel my face twist into a snarl as you mock me, ramming into me harder than any man before you. The penetration is almost painfully deep.
Bracing myself as you thrust into me powerfully, I bite my lip while listening to you. "You're right, I don't believe you. Maybe you're not lying." In my best mocking tone, I manage to get the words out between grunts and little moans. "Dear diary, today I raped my first girl." Just for shits, I buck my hips back against you to fuck with your rhythm.
It's quiet for a moment, save for your pevis smacking into my ass and your balls slapping my clit. "It's been almost a year. Thanks for breaking my dry spell. Mm... Fucking appreciate it."

Me:

"Well this IS worthy of putting in my diary if I had one" I bite my lip as you push back onto my cock. "That feels so good, Rachel" I mutter under my breath. After the long pause you thank me. Your voice is notably absent of any mocking tone or sarcasm. I have to lean to the side to get a partial look at your face after you said it. Your eyes are wide and you lift one hand up to cover your mouth. I am at a loss for words myself until I ask "How does a hottie like you go almost whole year without sex ?"

Her:

I would roll my eyes if you weren't fucking me silly. I'm not a hottie. Cute yes, hottie no. I'm not the model type, I'm short and thick, not that guys don't like that, in my experience most fucking love it. Why are we even talking anyway? Clearly you think I'm just something to fuck, not even having the right to say no, to control what goes in my body.
"I work a lot. I don't go to clubs or bars. I don't fuck randoms. I'm not a slut, even though you're using me like one."

Me:

"I'm not a random. I told you my name before I even felt you up. You shouldn't feel like a slut just because of me raping you." I slow down and go at a gentler pace and force. "You should feel like a slut for enjoying it so much." I start railing you harder than ever. I reach underneath you start playing with your clit as I continue to slam fuck you doggie style. My fingers flutter across your bare mound and stretched lips. They are soaked instantly and I can feel it dripping down your thighs. "I am still getting to know you and I like your conversation skills even if you don't make eye contact much"

Her:

I relax when you slow down, breathing out hard and closing my eyes, even enjoying it for a moment when you start pounding me mercilessly. I whine pointlessly, my hate renewed. You reach down to my clit, like you're my loving boyfriend and want me to cum, as if you give a fuck about my feelings. Disgusted, I try and push your arm away from there.
Gathering all of my strength, I propel myself forward in an attempt to escape.

Me:

You push my hand away and make an exhausted dive face first in the dirt. You are breathing as heavily as I am but not because of your many escape attempts. I crawl forward and hover over your prone body. "I know why you did that. You think I am trying to get you off to make you feel good ? I want you to orgasm harder than you ever have in your life so you feel ashamed of it." I wrestle you onto your back and get myself between your wide open legs. "I don't want you fall in love with me you dumb bitch I want you to hate me even more for doing it"
I guide my cock inside you with one hand and grab both of your wrists in the other. I hold your arms above your head and plunge my cock deeper and deeper into you until I get a reaction. "Look at me so I can see it happen in your eyes"

Her:

I get a mouthful of soft, moist dirt as I land on my face on the ground. As soon as I land, you're overtop of me again and pushing me onto my back. I try to resist, working my weight against you, but you're stronger and at a better angle, and quickly between my legs again. I'm thinking of hitting you when you pin my arms overhead, making my breasts move higher and closer together.
I wince as you plunge back into me, the resume fucking me. This is the hardest I've ever been fucked. Men have always spoiled me, treated me like the good girl I am. "Why?! Why do you want me to feel shame? Why do you want me to hate you? You're so fucking mean!" I'm not going to look at you. I squeeze my eyes shut and turn my head the side. I'm not trying to be difficult this time, I just don't want you to see that I'm crying.

Me:

"I could never do this to a good girl. It's you all the way. If you are going to hate me anyway I want it to be because of that." I slap your face and grab your chin until I am nose to nose with you. "I said look at me. You've probably never been fucked this rough before and you can't admit you love it." I lean down and lick your bouncing tits as I fuck you harder. I punish your cervix randomly to keep you guessing. "I want you screaming when I blow my load inside you"

Her:

Face to face with you as tears run down from my eyes, it still stings where you slapped me. Still no one has come by. The winter sky is grey and it will be dark soon.
I am a good girl. Who's only fucked three guys at over 30 years old? I have a nice job and I'm nice to everyone. I did nothing to deserve this. Crying harder now, my nose is getting plugged with snot and it feels swollen around my eyes. I'm a goddamn mess.
I yelp and groan when you go too deep, my body now overstimulated and on edge, not used to this kind of treatment. I lift up my right leg and try and kick you with it, but it's just pathetic.

Me:

I hold your one leg up high against your chest. "That's a good slut. I can go deeper with your leg like this." I change my rhythm to hard deep thrusts that stay inside you before slowly pulling back. I am sweating despite the cold air. "You were a lot cuter before all this damn crying started. I hope the next girl I rape isn't as high maintenance as you" I snarl as try to hold back my own climax.
"You're just a good girl that is being used by a bad man in bad ways. Don't cry about it. If I thought you were a total slut I wouldn't have gone through the trouble of raping you. You would have fucked me if I just asked." I slow down and just grind my cock slowly inside you. "It's OK. No one can see or hear you out here. No one will ever know except me."

Her:

No matter what I do, you're a step ahead of me. I'm stronger than most women, but weaker than most men -- it's just biology and no amount of training can overcome that. Maybe women are weaker because this is what nature intended, and without civilized society nature takes over. I can't push you off me, I can't get you out of me, and I can't get away. I'm smaller, weaker, slower and dumber. You're just going to use me until your needs are met and there's nothing I can do to stop it.
With this realization, I stop crying. There's nothing I can do, and there's freedom in knowing that. I look into your eyes, my own full of defeat. "I wanna wipe my face off."

Me:

"...And your not going to try to hit me or claw my eyes out or get away for the 10th time ? Why should I trust you now ?" Even going slow and gentle is driving me closer to the point of no return. I am so close that no matter what I do or let you do will matter. "Go ahead." I release one of your hands then the other.

Her:

Still looking into your eyes, I nod at you, then wipe the tears and dirt from my face. My eyes will be uncomfortably puffy and red for a while, there's nothing that can be done about that. I sigh, conquered, and whisper. "Thank you."
My eyes locked on yours, I hook my arms behind yours and rest my palms on your back.

Me:

"You look cuter and more innocent already. Is there anything else I can do for you ?" My eyes track your hands as they move up and behind me. My hand caresses your cheek and I wipe away the tear at the corner of your eye. I continue slowly easing in and out of you. I can feel my muscles tensing up all over my body.

Her:

You are acting nice, but I don't trust you. You've spent however amount of time punishing me and degrading me for no reason at all, but you did just show a small glimmer of kindness and I'm confused now.
Shaking my head no, I pull you closer to me and wrap me free leg around you, allowing myself to moan freely.

Me:

"That feels so good Rachel. You have the sexiest voice too." I make my body melt against yours for maximum skin to skin sensation. I breath heavily in your ear and my moans get louder and louder. I release your other leg and feel you cross your ankles behind me.

Her:

Closing my eyes, I relax, letting my body sink into the ground, rocking my hips against yours gently. Hooking my ankles behind you, my ass lifts off the ground a little, bringing me closer to you. Your body is close to mine, close enough for me to bite you, but I don't. I kiss your shoulder then gently suck it as you thrust into me, moaning into your neck as you fuck me.
It hits me hard, a powerful orgasm tearing through me in waves, a fucking tsunami. Crying out, I hold you tighter as I shake beneath you.

Me:

I feel your body spasm under me and that drives me over the edge. My cock twitches as it gushes inside of you flooding your pussy to the point of overflowing. I shudder uncontrollably and cry out. My face contorts and I feel you kissing and sucking on my shoulder. My back arches and I am still pumping hot cum into you until I feel myself completely drained in every way. Gasping for air and lacking the strength to anything but not collapse on top of you I look into your eyes waiting for them to open.

Her:

Still in the throes of my orgasm, I feel your cock pulsate deep within me and I know you've cum, that torrents of semen are bathing my cervix. I don't even care anymore that you didn't wear a condom and came in me. When I open my eyes I see you looking at me and don't know what to make of it. I'm pretty sure you hate me, that I'm just a piece of fuckable meat to you.

Me:

I stare down at you waiting for you to open your eyes. I greet you with a predatory smile. "That was quite a reaction you just had, Rachel" There is no way for you to hide or deny what I just made you do. I can feel your pussy contracting around me like you are trying to milk the last drops of my cum into you. As much as I like the feeling of my cum oozing out of you I want to see it too. I raise up to my knees and my wet cock leaves a glistening trail down the inside of your thigh. Before you can do anything I get a good view of your swollen messy lips. I stand up and let my cock drip on your belly. "I think that was pretty good for my first rape. How did you like it ?"

Her:

Recovered from my orgasm, the most intense I've ever experienced, I open my eyes. Ugh, it's you staring at me. Maybe you didn't notice that I came. That I yelled and embraced you even kissed you.
Then you tell me you did. Turning my head away, I can't even bare to look at you or speak to you. I feel my face flush, knowing there's no hiding it with a complexion as pale as mine. I want a sinkhole to open up below me, swallowing me whole and carrying me away. While I'm thinking magically, I'd like another sinkhole to open up and carry you to hell.
You pull out and off me, my pussy is raw and overly sensitive, and it hurts as you pull out. My legs feel stiff and sore. You just stay there on your knees, looking at me, no, you're looking at my pussy. It's sore, no doubt red and swollen as well. You've destroyed it and you're admiring your handywork.
Not making any attempt to get off my back, disgusted by the way my body betrayed me, I watch as you rise to your feet. "I still think your rib isn't cracked."

Me:

"I guess not." I stretch my arms out and flex my abs. I see you blushing and try to get your attention so I can see the shame in your eyes. "I kind of forgot about that while I was making you cum." I strut over to my gear and uniform but I carry it rather than get dressed. I walk back and stand over you. I dangle my uniform top over you like a bullfighter. "I promised you some clothes." I lift them just high enough to evade your reach. It was just the thing to get your hands away from your face. "Get up and it's yours"

Her:

Your rib is fine, but you're plenty fucked up in other ways. You mention me cumming and I feel a stab deep in my belly and look at the ground next to me. From the corner of my eye I watch you gather your uniform and gear, I don't want you to know I'm watching but it's also best to keep an eye on you.
I know you are standing over me but I don't look at you. All I will see is your face as you were fucking me. You hold the uniform top up higher than I can reach from where I am, I know you're just fucking with me, as if what you've done already wasn't enough. I debate ignoring it, but I don't want you looking at my body either. Slowly, I stand up, my legs sore and shaky to accept the top.

Me:

I watch my cum stream down your thighs as you stand up. I see your eyes go wide and know that you can feel the warmth trickle down your legs in the cold air. I see you wobble as you try to stand still and I know I am the reason for it. You slip on the top quickly and it is the size of a night shirt on you.
"Keep the scrub pants just like that. They look like a dancer's leg warmers." I am very obvious about checking out your exposed legs. "By the time we walk back to the humvee you should stop leaking" I point to the ground where you are leaving a trail of dark wet spots in the dirt.

Her:

On my feet now, streams of your warm, viscous cum course down my thighs. It's repulsive, the thought of a product of your body left in me, on me. It's not any product, it's semen, alive and loaded with your very own special rapist genetic material. If you were to impregnate me I would probably have to kill myself.
The top comes to my knees, thankfully, covering my ass and thighs. It smells like you. I smell like you. I'm rolling up the sleeves to accommodate my shorter arms when your voice catches my attention. Leaking. My first thought is blood, panicking, I look at my legs -- no blood, only your cum, disgusting and now cooling in the cold air. It must be semen, lots of it, more than I've ever seen. Still shaking, I look up from the ground.

Me:

"Remind me to get you a morning after pill from all the medical supplies I looted. I swiped a bunch of stuff that ends in -Cillin. I guess they're antibiotics, right ? Anyway, I need a nurse like you to sort out what is worth keeping and what is useless without refrigeration." I enjoy watching you walk funny either from how sore you are or how shaky you are from your body rocking orgasm. "I figure I could use some in case these scratches get infected" I hold up my forearms and scowl at you "and maybe these scratches too" I turn my back and show you the claw marks you left across my back.
"You were pretty mouthy when I was raping you. Is that all it takes to quiet you down is a good hard fuck that makes you scream ? I bet you sleep like a rock tonight" My voice is saturated with smug contempt.

Her:

You just won't shut the fuck up. Raping me wasn't enough. Cumming in me wasn't enough, you have to subject me to your gloating. I suppose everyone's first time is special. My legs are really going to be sore tomorrow. I'll sort through your antibiotics, maybe I'll get lucky and you've picked something you're allergic to.
While we walk, you just keep running your mouth. I look over and you flash your forearms at me, whining about some scratches. Male patients are always little bitches in the hospital too. You show me your back and I freeze for a moment. I did that? When you let my hands go, and it wasn't self defense.
You keep going, all I can do is look at the ground as we walk, feeling your cum smear over my thighs as we do. I want to wash it off so badly.

Me:

I walk i front of you hoping you get a good view of your handy work. "I wear a lot of my scars proudly but these are my new favorites" The setting sun hits your thighs just right and makes my cum practically sparkle.
"I am not usually this talkative but one of us has to carry the conversation, right ?" I slow down so I can walk behind you very aware that you can't stand to look at me. I flip up your camo nightshirt to expose your ass. "Why did the world have to end before I hit a jackpot like this ?"

Her:

My car is long behind us and my pussy is sore and all of this walking. Looking ahead, I wonder why I just don't run. Even if I wear able to evade you, I can't survive out there. If it's not you raping me it will be someone else, possibly someone sicker or physically repulsive. You have some kind of survival training and that's priceless now. It makes me sick but I'm probably safest with you. And you have my gun.
You keep mentioning the scratches on your back, so pleased with yourself. Why the fuck did I kiss you? And when can I clean this cum up?
You fall behind me, making more very nervous. My nerves are shot. I feel the camo top lift and jump and scream, stopping to finally look up at you. "Haven't you done enough? Fucking hell don't touch me!"

Me:

'There's the girl I remember raping earlier" I can see the fire in your eyes again. I sling my body armor and equipment harness over my shoulder. I walk up close enough to tower over you and look straight down in your seething eyes. "I will touch you whenever I want" My hand reaches under your shirt and I scoop some running cum from your leg and hold it up in your face. "And I will touch you where I want"

Her:

My feelings of defeat and humiliation have been overrode by seething rage at your need to taunt me. Why not just rape me and move on? No, you have to just fucking wallow in it, push my nose into it. I jump, startled at your touch when you run your finger over my leg. "Leave me alone Bill! Don't touch me! God! I fucking hate you!"
I step aside and continue walking.

That just seemed like a good place to stop for an opening look. I look forward to any feedback or questions preferably in here but in PMs if you're shy.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 08:14:11 PM by badcorps187 »

Offline Slipknotgurl1993

• Rep: 12
  • hello darkness my old friend
Re: Apocalypse Rape
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2017, 07:31:32 AM »
Wow. Amazing. So hot. I'm totally speechless right now.

Offline badcorps187

• Predatory perv
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2017, 08:41:45 AM »
Thank you. I might post a few more chapters if this thread goes well.

Offline Slipknotgurl1993

• Rep: 12
  • hello darkness my old friend
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2017, 11:44:41 PM »
I'm dying for more. Please post more!

Offline Lolita.De.Vil

• Rep: 3
  • Beauty. Lust. Filth.
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2017, 01:04:17 AM »
I absolutely cannot wait for more.

Offline badcorps187

• Predatory perv
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2017, 08:19:58 PM »
More of that story continuing from where it left of since there is renewed interest

Me :

I walk alongside you "Hate isn't what made this scratches on my back, Rachel. And touching you feels too good to stop now. If I leave you alone out here you'll be dead in 3 days. Maybe we can't be boyfriend and girlfriend like your other relationships but this is a new era and that calls for new rules. Maybe we can call this 'Strangers With Benefits' ?" I smirk to myself as we reach the vehicle. "Climb in and start sorting meds. You are going to have to earn my protection one way or the other" I look on as you haul yourself up the tailgate and release a last big glob of my cum. "Find the morning after pills first. It looks like I shot a quart up inside of that pussy. Good thing you are so tight, huh ?" I resist the urge to slap your ass. That would probably be step down in humiliation from whatever is going on inside your head right now. When you are facing me again I get out a package of wet wipes and clean my cock with them.

Her :

It makes me want to vomit but I agree with you, I can't survive out here, and I scratched the hell out of you as made me cum harder than any guy before you. You're the total opposite of every man I've been with. Bookish types -- my high school boyfriend is a professor now, then there was a programmer and a physician. All mild and non aggressive, all physically smaller than you. In every way.

Finally we reach the humvee. Maybe there's a new pussy waiting in there for me, a girl can hope, I've never been sore like this. Climbing up into the vehicle, I feel something release from my vagina, a huge glob of cum. Holy shit, I've never taken a load like this, I didn't even know it was possible. At least a little more of it's out of me. The sight and feel of it is disgusting, an extra kick in the ribs after being knocked out.

Sorting through medications doesn't sound bad, and I would like to know what you've got. At least you have morning after pills. You're an animal but you're not stupid.

It's almost amusing when you wipe your cock off. I'm probably the cleanest girl you've been with. "Bill, may I have one of those wipes? Please?" It's fucking killing me to ask so nicely.

Me :

"What would you want those for ? Do you think that you can wipe away all of my cum and feel clean again ? You really haven't been fucked in a while or did you make all your boyfriends wear condoms ? You are going to be dripping like that all night long. Wiping your pussy off only gets the outside clean y'know." I throw a used wipe over my shoulder out of the humvee. "Get another bottle of lube if you find one. Watching you squirm around while you work is getting me hard again. You look pretty good in my shirt too." Kneeling down makes the neckline reveal far more of your chest than the scrub top ever did. "I think you're getting raped one more time before we get some sleep tonight. Giving you a wipe now would just be a waste of it. Letting you clean up after is a privilege you haven't earned yet. "

Her :

Digging through the medications, I'm impressed with your random choices, it's all useful stuff. All stable at room temperature. I laugh at your running commentary. "I'll NEVER feel clean again Bill."

I watch the wipe fly out of the vehicle, detesting you more by the second. You're going to make me wear your drying cum and it repulses me. I didn't mind waking up with my inner thighs slick with a boyfriend's cum, but yours just makes my skin crawl.

You mention lube and my blood runs cold. I stop digging through your pharmacy haul and look up at you, wide eyed and mouth opened. "No! You've done enough for tonight! Fucking hell just let me sleep!" Blood boiling, I grab a bulk bottle of amoxicillin and lob it at you, hitting your chest. Breathing rapidly, I stare at you, then throw a bottle of penicillin, hitting your abdomen.

Me :

"I didn't know those were good for lube too." I let the bottles bounce off of me flexing like a cartoon super hero deflecting bullets. "When the world ended the rules changed. When I found you is when you became my property. You don't get any say in how much is enough. I slowly unbutton my pants one by one. My cock is getting harder as I approach you on my knees backing you into the corner. I fling a full bottle of lube at you landing at your knees. "Now open that up and get yourself nice and slick. Then TURN. AROUND. and get on all fours. THEN you can sleep"

Her :

"I didn't know those were good for lube too!" I copy you in an obnoxious, grating tone, flapping my forearms and hands around as I do it. "Why do you need to rape anyway? Don't you know how many sluts there are? Girls that all you have to do is ask and you're fucking them raw ten minutes later? Get the fuck away!"
I push the bottle of lube towards you. "Why don't you just jerk off instead? You've probably done lots of that." Backed against the corner of the humvee, still facing you, I spit in your direction. "I'm. Not. Turning. Around!" I know you're going to rape me either way, I may as well make you do all the work.

Me :

"You're right I have fucked plenty of sluts raw just by asking and that was just fine. But now that I have taken you against your will I don't ever think I will go back to them" My pants are all the way off and pushed aside. I feel the spay of your spit on my body and I lick my lips at you as I rub it into my chest. I inch closer to you uncapping the lube and pouring a wavy line all over my throbbing cock. "That's the first thing you've asked for that I am willing to give you for free" I slowly stroke myself with one hand as I reach out to unbutton your shirt. I slowly part it letting each half hang off your breasts and stare at your reaction. Then I pour some lube into my hand and lower it between your legs. "This ought to feel good on your sore little pussy, right Rachel ?"

Her :

Your pants off, your cock bobs in the air ahead of you, pointed at me. I snarl as you unbutton my shirt, my big, braless tits now exposed.

Even though I'm expecting it, the cold of the lube makes me jump when it comes in contact with my pussy. You left so much cum in me that lube doesn't even seem necessary. My pussy is so sore and swollen but I won't admit it to you. How long did you fuck me for anyway? It felt like forever. Probably then longest I've ever been fucked in one session.
I lunge forward, trying to push you backwards. "Nothing you do could make me feel good!"

Me :

I seize you by your shoulders and slip your shirt all the way off. I pivot away from your charge and push you face first into the wall. I continue rubbing the cold lube between your legs. It doesn't stay cold for long. "That isn't what your body tells me. You don't even remember scratching my back do you ?" I whisper in your ear as my two middle fingers find their way inside of you. My hard cock presses against your ass from behind leaving a trail of lube between your cheeks. "You will probably be happy to know that your screaming made my ears ring too. So this isn't as one sided as you keep telling me" My other hand reaches around to rub and pull at your nipples.

Her :

Naked with with my face pressed into then wall of the truck, I'm thinking how unfortunate it is that you didn't grab a bottle of fast acting insulin during your pharmacy raid. One syringe full of that and you'd be good and dead. I could have done it as you slept. Would have felt like a bug bite if it even woke you at all. Your one way ticket to hell. Well, I didn't earn you the ticket, I would have just stamped your passport. I've just had the worst luck.

I feel you working between my legs, the cold slick lube being spread around. At least you're using lube, but I'm guessing that's more for your benefit than mine. I turn my head away from you as you whisper about those scratches. I can't stand your voice, and you won't shut up.

I cry out when you push your filthy fingers into my soft, delicate pussy. I'm so goddamn swollen and tender. Your cock waits outside, pushing against my ass like a reminder.

"I am happy to hear that. And I wish I was old or ugly or loose so you didn't enjoy this so much." Your fingers in my vagina and your other hand on my breast, your pelvis against my ass, I'm trapped. There's no escaping, so I do the next best thing, I scream as loud as I can.

Me :

Your high pitched shriek fills the inside of the truck announcing your frustration and loathing loud and clear. I wait until you have spent your breath but not the emotions that fuel it. I wait in silence and even stop curling my fingers inside of you. "That isn't quite the scream I remember from before but I like it just as much. If you can't be grateful you can at least be a little flattered. You are young and pretty, especially when you're angry, and you are the tightest girl I have ever fucked but I think what I enjoy the most is your attitude about all this." I slowly pull you away from the wall until I have room to bend you forward. "Grab the handrail if you want. It will give your hands something to do besides peel more skin off me" I pull on your hair and twist your face toward me. "Even now I can see.." I rub my cock up and down your swollen lips. "absolute murder in your eyes.." The wet sounds of my cock pushing your lips apart echo in the truck. "probably thinking about what kind of drug cocktail to inject me with in my sleep after I rape you this time" I push my hips forward and plunge deep into you sighing in pleasure.

Her :

Facing the wall of the truck, I feel your powerful hands gripping me, slowly pulling my body away from the way. I thrash around and curse as you bend me into position, on my hands and knees, my tits hanging below me. You mention a handrail, I didn't even notice it, but I'd rather peel skin off you anyway.

I wince as you pull me so we are facing each other, narrowing my eyes and hissing at you as you run your cock over my battered vulva, then between them. It stings as you push into me and I cry out, balling my hands into fists and hanging my head down. The swelling and your size are a bad combination for me and a combination that you probably love.

"You're goddamn right I would if I could, but I can't kill you with a fuckton of antibiotics. They'd give you diarrhea though, that would be pretty funny." Looking over my shoulder at you, I pull forward and away from you.

Me :

"Huh, I didn't know that. Raping you is an educational experience in more ways than one" I feel you move away from me I let you get almost to the point of losing my cock before I pull on your hips and force my way back into you until I feel your cervix kiss the head of my cock. "I am impressed by how much punishment your tight little pussy can take." My hands stroke your thighs and grab your ass pulling your cheeks apart so I can see myself penetrate you better.

"Diarrhea can lead to dehydration though and that kills people in a survival situation like this. As a nurse you might comfort and heal people for a living but killing them is my field of expertise." I push harder against your cervix and lock my eyes on yours. "At least that was your job was before I made you my little rape slut"

Her :

I put a little distance between us before you take me by the hips, something that drives me wild when it's not someone I fucking hate doing it. You don't even have to work all that hard to bump my cervix, you hit it every time, the only difference is sometimes you hit it harder than others. My anxiety skyrockets when you pull my ass apart. I try to let my hips fall lower, but you've got a good grip on them, you're just so fucking strong.

Grunting as you bang my cervix, I cut my eyes at you and smirk. "The killer and the healer. We're just the ying and the yang over here, that's too precious, a shitty romcom in the making." I pause, then yelp as you thrust into me especially hard. I won't cry this time, there's no sadness, only hate.

My tits swing in time with your thrusts and I feel warm wetness running down my thighs. I'm concentrating on not enjoying the way you feel, they way you fuck me, the way I've never been fucked before, the way a man should fuck a woman. "No matter what you do I'll never be a slut. A slut chooses that path. I'm being forced down it. Rape me all you want but I'll never be a slut."

Me :

"You know all I heard out of that was* blah, blah, blah, rape me all you want*, right ? I can certainly see the comedy part in this movie but not the romance." My hips slap against your spread apart ass and I constantly have to keep you held in position. Your talking briefly halts with every thrust I make but your hatred of me keeps you going. Your physical strength is no match for mine so you direct all your venom into your voice. "I did say RAPE slut didn't I ?" My casual dismissal of your anger is meant to further show you how helpless you are. "Some day when we meet other survivors what am I going to introduce you as ?" I rub my well lubed thumb around your puckered ass as I hammer your pussy harder and harder.

Her :

You keep pounding me, it's not as bad as it was when you started, I've gotten wetter and a little more relaxed, I guess I'm a little loosened up from earlier today. "Well... Ugh... I can't stop... I can't stop you can I? Fuck... You're bigger and stronger and if you wanna rape me you're gonna."

It's true, I can't stop you from raping me. You'll do it as often and make it as filthy as you like. Men have been doing this to women forever, maybe it's just meant to happen. The human body is perfect in every way, except that women are so much weaker and more vulnerable than men. Evolution just let that one slide. It doesn't mean I'll lay down and make it easy for you, I'll keep fighting, keep saying obnoxious shit every time.

I don't have any doubt you'll introduce me as your Rape Slut and there's nothing I can do about that either.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts by your thumb on my asshole.

Me :

"You can't stop me from raping you but I do appreciate that you keep trying. All your squirming and trying to crawl away makes your pussy feel amazing." I see your head jerk when my thumb enters your ass and I slowly twirl it in a circle. "How about fuck slave instead ? That relieves you of any responsibility right there. Greetings fellow survivors. I'm Killer Bill the soldier and this is my fuck slave Rachel. You can look all pouty and angry about it and say 'hi' through your teeth so they will never suspect that you're a rape slut. That is until I bend you over and fuck you until you cum so hard you can't walk straight in front of them. Then your cover is sort of blown"

Her :

I'm getting used to the way you are using me, bur my heart races again when you put your thumb into my ass, then move it around. "My pussy does feel amazing, doesn't it Bill? I've done Kegel exercises forever, read about them in Cosmo when I was a kid. I lift too, it's made me tighter than ever. Haven't fucked many guys, I'm the best you've ever had, aren't I? It probably the only reason you're tolerating me, not killing me and going onto the next girl. Not like the used up sluts you're used to. This is pussy to write home about."

Just to drive the point home, I contract my vaginal muscles around your cock, making everything even tighter. Weightlifting has done a lot for my bodily awareness. "Nice, right Bill? Like a little hug."

Still taking the impact of your thrusts, grunting and moaning occasionally as my hair swings in front of me, I turn around and look into your eyes before facing forward again. "Rape slut, fuck slave, it's all the same goddamn thing anyway."

Me :

"Hnngg" my eyes roll back a little as you constrict around my cock. I slow down and stay deep inside of you until you let up again. I shake my head and start pounding you hard again making up for the pause.

"Cosmo huh ? I can't believe they let kids read that trash. I can tell that you lift by how strong you are and not just how thick you look. I have to ask how old you were and why you started training your pussy to please a guy like me ?" I use my entire thumb to penetrate your ass as I ram into you harder. I can feel your asshole tighten up as I rotate my thumb inside you. "I would be a fool to kill you without at least trying out another girl first. Did you have someone in mind for your replacement ? I doubt she would care about the difference of her job title either."

Her :

I can tell you liked that, Bill. I've got all kinds of tricks, but they're not for men like you. "No one let me read it, I had a friend who bought it and we would read it in the school cafeteria. I started training my pussy at 14 because that's when my friends started having sex. I was a late bloomer, didn't lose my cherry until 16."

I pause for a moment, getting a little distracted by the feeling of your cock sliding in and out of me, I love it from behind I just can't help myself. "Fuck, fuck, fuck you Bill. I'm really impressed... That you can carry on a conversation while raping me. Do you put that on your resume? Is it on your EEP? I'm sorry, I don't have any new rape victims in mind, and do you think I care at this point if you kill me?" I care even less now that your thumb is rotating in my asshole.

Me :

My eyebrows raise when you pause after 'impressed' but I am still proud of how you compliment my conversational skills. "Should I put that on my resume' ? I'd rather just use you as a reference since you have so much experience in being used" I slide a second finger up your ass and spread them inside you. Your asshole is even tighter than your pussy on a full squeeze. "I think you care a lot if I kill you. But don't go thinking about killing yourself either. Do you really think that I will stop fucking pussy this good just because you're dead ?" I am ramming into hard enough to rock the whole truck. The suspension squeaks and groans along with us.

"I told you that I wanted to get to know you better. Tell me about everything from the beginning. 16 isn't that late of a bloomer your friends were probably just less picky. So who was this lucky guy that got to fuck little teenage you ?"

Her :

Holding my breath, I cringe as you slip your finger in my asshole, but I'm determined not to let on how nervous it's making me. I'm just going to ignore it for now, along with the other hole you're violating. "I'm sure you're joking, I don't care what you do with my dead body. It can't be worse than what you'll do when I alive, and it won't make me any more dead. Might want to hit that pharmacy again, pick up some air fresheners to hang around me."

Shit, your really pounding me, forcing me to actively brace my arms so I don't fall forward. "Boy named Mike, we went to school together. He was a year older than me. Fucked me for the first time in the woods by his house, it hurt like hell for the first couple minutes and there was blood all over afterward. My thighs, his pelvis, a real fucking mess. We fucked every chance we got -- his parents didn't care so mostly at his house, also in his dad's '68 Impala and my Dodge. I wanted him to fuck me. I sat in school thinking about the next time we would fuck or the last time we fucked"

Me :

"That pharmacy needed the air fresheners than I did. I left a lot of bodies in it. Maybe I'll loot a funeral home and get some formaldehyde instead. That should make you keep longer" I can hear the stress in your voice but I can't tell if it is from the though of necrophilia or fear of my huge cock tearing through your ass at any moment.

"I remember fucking in high school. Finding a place was always harder than finding a willing piece of ass. Lots of cars and empty rooms at parties mostly" I see you lean forward on your arms and drive even harder into you trying to make you fall on your face. "Once I actually had to break into car, hotwire it all in front of a girl before I could drive us to an empty rail yard to fuck her in the back seat. It was a '74 Monte Carlo. After I dropped her off at home I put it back where I stole it. The only evidence was all the cum in the backseat." The image of you going wild at such a young age makes me fuck you harder. "What happened after Mike the First ?"

Her :

"How many people have you killed, Bill?" I'm genuinely curious. I had coworkers who made mistakes that lead to patient deaths, but I've never met someone who killed another person on purpose. "Would you kill me Bill? What would I do that would make you kill me? Formaldehyde smells awful, my pussy must be good if you're willing to endure that."

I wince as you drill me even harder, the slapping sound of your pelvis hitting my ass and your balls slapping my clit intensifying. I'm about to ask if you raped Miss Monte Carlo too, then I remember that I'm your first, cue the warm and fuzzies.

"He went off to real college, I stayed home and went to community college. We broke up but continued to sleep together for a while. He really knew how to satisfy me. Sent me home to my conservative parents full of his cum."

Me :

"How many people have I killed today or total ? Maybe 20 today which bumps up my career high to about 60. As for killing you ...Well I am trying to rape you to death so there's that." I slow down but still slam hard into your cervix with every thrust to emphasize my joke. "Your pussy is more than enough to kill for, Rachel." I curl my fingers in your ass move them i and out of you in opposite rhythm to my cock in your pussy. "I meant WHO was after Mike ? How long did you fuck him before you fucked the next guy ?"

Her :

Fighting even harder to hold myself up against the force of your thrusts, I arch my back to help stabilize myself. "20 kills and two rapes in one day, wow." Squeezing my eyes shut, I pretend your fingers aren't in my ass.

"I was with Mike for four years. Then the next guy, Jason, for three. After Jason there was Matt, and I was with him until last year."

Me :

"I'm not counting you as two rapes. I like to think of this as just one really long rape with a lot of rehydration breaks." I time my deepest pushes with the names of your former boyfriends. "Of course now I have to ask if any of them ever fucked your ass like I am about to ?"

Her :

"No, and they never raped me either. Don't fuck my ass, that's disgusting. Why do you want to do that Bill?"

Me :

"Mostly because you don't want me to. I know this is your first rape too but that is a pretty big part of the appeal" I pull my fingers out of your ass and then I pull my cock out of your hot dripping pussy with a messy sounding pop. I force my cock against your loosened asshole with a well timed bump and grit my teeth as I strain to get it all the way in.

Her :

Oh fuck, I'm panicking now. This is the thing I was most afraid of, the thing my exes all begged me to do and I never did because I'm just not that girl. You pull out, my pussy walls collapsing behind your cock as it exits.

I feel your tip on my asshole, then pushing into it slowly as I grit my teeth. The pain is excruciating, like nothing I've ever felt. There's a pain-pain and a pain of fullness, like I'm all full of something and it needs to come out. Why THE FUCK do people do this voluntarily. I don't want you to know how painful this is, how it's affecting me so strongly, but unable to hold back any more, I wail into the emptiness around us while clenching my hands and hanging my head down.

Me :

"That is a much sexier scream than before" I have little choice than to go slow and steady. Even with all the lube on my cock and on your ass I can tell you are at your physical limit. I can go as deep as I want without hitting anything but you are impossibly tight. "At least I was able to take your anal virginity. Taking it through rape is even better. Your wimp boyfriends should have just did this instead of begging for you to let them" I reach under you and play with your wet pussy as my balls slap against it.

Her :

It's too much, it's torture, a pain like no other. The most filthy, disgusting experience of my life. No one but us knows about it, yet I feel like every person I see after this will know somehow. That's Rachel, she takes it up the ass for Killer Bill! Dammit she's nasty!. Panting, I let out another howl, trying to block out the pain and fullness, focusing on the floor on the humvee. Just staring a hole through it.

As much as I hate you and your touch, you hand on my pussy is a welcome distraction. Gritting my teeth now, I direct my energy to my pussy where your hand feels so nice on it.

Me :

I pull my cock all the way out of your ass and replace it with my two middle fingers. I jam my cock back in your pussy and resume trying to fuck you into the wall. "As much as I want to ruin your ass I think we should work up to it." I pull your hair again to make you look at me. "Now I think I can count you as two rapes."

Her :

I groan, relief sweeping over me as you pull your dick out of my ass. It's soon deep in my pussy again, as a nurse I know you shouldn't go from ass to pussy, that it can cause pelvic inflammatory disease, but I know my health isn't a concern of yours and I'm not sure I'm even going to live long enough to potentially develop that illness.

Your hand pulling my hair, I don't want to look in your eyes but I'm afraid not to. Nodding, I agree with you.

Resigned to the fact my body is yours now, I moan and whimper as you ram your cock into me. After the pain of what you did to my asshole, this feels good. Like a cold drink when you are really thirsty. I don't fucking care anymore. The better this feels the more I hate you. Closing my eyes, I relax a little -- too much, and on a hard forward thrust I fall forward onto my face.

Me :

I let you face plant on the cold metal floor of the truck. My pounding cock makes you bounce back against me. I lift your hips high in the air and keep playing with your clit as I try fuck you through the bottom of the truck. I vaguely recall some army hygiene film that said switching from anal to vaginal or oral sex caused infections. There was no way I was going to finish in your ass without making you pass out first and what would be the fun in that ? Besides, what good were all these antibiotics for anyway ?

I can tell right away by how your body reacts that it is betraying you again. As much as your mind hates me your body is going wild for this. "I told you to grab the handrail didn't I ?" your tits are pressed against the floor and jiggle outwards with every slap of my hips against your upturned ass. I can see you looking up at me through the tangle of your hair across your face.

Her :

It's too late to grab that handrail now. It's starting to build, deep within me. Looking back at you through the veil of my ruined hair, I want to tell you to go to hell, to eat shit and die, that I fucking loathe you, but I don't. I can't. I can't speak. I can't lift my upper body off the cold floor. There's nothing I'm going to do other than stay put and take it.

For someone with the tact of napalm, you work my clit like magic, your slick finger moving in just the right way in just the right places. I rock back and forth into it, moaning and grunting as you drill me, your thick long cock beating the hell out of my cervix and stretching me like no man before you. The pressure comes to a peak, an otherworldly orgasm tearing through me, racking my body from my center outward. Yelling out, I rock my hips back into yours as a spray of slick wetness shoots out from my vulva, suprising me and making my eyes pop open. What the fuck was that?! Shaking and breathing hard, I turn my head to look back at you.

Me :

You moan and grunt in unison with my cock pistoning into you announcing your climax. You get quieter and inhale deeply before howling out with animalistic lust. I feel your pussy contract on my cock and it radiates through your entire body. Your nails scratch the hard metal floor. Your pussy get wetter and wetter with every shuddering spasm of your body. I first feel the hot squirt against my balls and then all over my thighs. The unmistakable sound of splashing water is amplified by the metal floor it lands on.

"Oh wow. I can't believe my luck. I picked a squirter. None of your sweetheart boyfriends ever made your pussy gush like that did they ? I reach down with the same drenched hand that I worked you clit with and sweep your hair away from your face. "As much as I want to brag and say that I can make any chick do that very few girls actually leave a puddle like you just did" I wipe my fingers across your lips as you continue to feel the jolts of your orgasm.

Her :

You're going to run with this one. If I had to hear about the scratches on your back the way I did, you're really going to rub my face in this. I always liked the sex I had with my exes. I thought it was good, they made me feel sexy, they almost always made me orgasm. They weren't pussies or anything and had normal sex drives. You don't make me feel sexy, you make me feel exploited and gross. I really don't know why I let you make me cum so hard, harder than they ever did. Maybe it's just part of me, one that's always been there. Maybe I'm meant to be used like a whore by a man like you.

Reaching down, you push away the shelter of hair I've been hiding behind and run your fingers over my lips, unfortunately too quickly for me to bite them. I'm sure one of these days you'll make me suck your cock, maybe I'll bite you then. Maybe you want me to suck your cock but you're afraid. That must drive you nuts, everyone knows it's the nice quiet girls who give the best head. Comforting thoughts indeed.

I couldn't stop you from raping me or from raping my asshole, but how did I let myself cum so hard? How did I fucking squirt? I've been fucking for 16 years now and a man's never done that to me. Any survivors we come across are going to read us like a book, that you do disgusting things to me and I just take it. You're a sick fuck, and maybe I'm as sick as you.

Me :

"They should make girls like you wear a warning label." I fuck you slower but just as deep and forceful. I can see you trying to burrow into the floor of the truck bed to avoid speaking to or even looking at me. "It's a good thing I was raping you doggy style this time. You would have torn out my spine this time" I point to the claw marks you left in the paint. "Look at the positive side, Rachel. You just washed away all the dried cum on your legs from when I pumped you full of it earlier." The added wetness make the sounds of our bodies connecting even louder. The remains of your scrub pants were soaked enough to cling to your thighs and would probably remain soaked all night.

Her :

Maybe I'm losing my mind, because when you joke about me pulling out your spine I actually picture myself doing it, Sub Zero Mortal Kombat style. Standing on top of the humvee and swinging it around before tossing it into the dirt victorious, declaring myself queen of the rape sluts.

You point at something I don't look at. My eyes closed, I feel a chill on my legs, they're soaked. You made a real mess of me. All I want is for you to finish, to cum and go to sleep so I can go to sleep. Where did you put my gun anyway? You wouldn't have left it at my car.

Post orgasm, my body is sensitive and on edge, buzzing with near overstimulation. Your big hands on my hips, your possession of me and our mutual hate, your cock driving into me are all too much. I climax again, pounding the floor of the truck with the sides of both fists "Bill oh why Bill?! Oh fuck I hate yoouuuu!" It's intense but not as intense as my previous orgasm, I have enough control to lift up on my arms and buck up against you with all my strength.

Me :

"Because this is what you are now. A life support system for a few fuckable holes. Real quality holes I admit but all you're good for in this world is what you're doing right now. Just a warm wet place to punish with my cock and unload cum into" Your second lesser orgasm actually surprises me. I wasn't even really trying to make that one happen but I know you are still on edge from the big one. Almost anything I do now would send you into orbit.

You prop yourself up on your hands again and push your ass back at me. "Are you trying to be defiant or just addicted to my cock at this point ?"

Her :

I don't believe what you are saying, I'm worth more than my holes. I had a good job, a condo, and a paid off car. It's all worthless now, but the point is I've worked hard my whole adult life. I'm not a do nothing bitch. I've known plenty of women that are nothing more than their holes, trophy wives come to mind, but that's not me.

You've humiliated me today more than I've been humiliated in my life, but you're not going to break me. You can fucking try all you like.

I keep these thoughts to myself and the humiliation gives way to venomous, seething hate. I buck against you again. "I hate your cock as much as I hate the rest of you. With everything I have, I fucking hate you." I yell, punctuating each word by ramming myself into you. "I'm... Being... Defiant!"

Me :

"All that hate inside of you must be what makes your pussy so tight. I like how you just defiantly juiced all over me when I raped you to the most intense orgasm of your life. You sure don't feel like everything you have hates me." The added force of you ramming back onto my cock makes me groan. I suck air in through my teeth as I breathe. "Like I actually care what some talking cum receptacle thinks about me. I can't call you a whore because I am not paying you. You think that because I am raping you that you can't be a slut and I don't think rape slave fits either since I didn't buy you." Near the end of my taunting my words start to stutter as I continue meeting your pussy mid way with my own thrusts. I get a good read on your rhythm and when I can feel myself climaxing I pull my cock all the way out and lean to the side. You push back against nothing and I guide your hips so you that you land on your side with your face right by my pulsing cock. I grab a fistful of your hair and give myself a few strokes and explode all over your shocked open mouth. I launch my hot thick ropes of jizz at point blank range at your face.

Her :

Still bucking against you, hoping I'm messing your rhythm up, I'm forced to listen to your tirade on what my title should be. Your words start to break up, maybe you're not the rape master you think you are. I keep ramming against you, maybe I'll catch you off guard and knock you back. I know you'll get right back on me, but it would piss you off pretty good. I propel myself back as hard as I can but meet no resistance, launching myself onto my side and landing face to face with your cock. Dazed, I don't move away fast enough and you take me by the hair, holding me in place while you finish yourself off. All I can do is watch in horror as jet after jet shoots from your cock all over my face, much of it landing in my mouth.

I feel like I'm drowning in it, my face covered in your sticky slick, pearly white cum, alive with your sperm. It's in my eyelashes, my nose, everywhere. Thick, salty cum, it's a taste like no other, a taste you never forget. I know spitting will only make it worse, so I swallow all that's in my mouth and wipe my eyes, then go to wipe my face. I know you're watching and I can't even look at you, I'll never be able to look at you again, I don't think I can make eye contact with anyone ever again.

Me :

"You don't look so defiant now do you ?" Since you won't look at me I force your face into a mirror above the drug stockpile. I grab your wrist before you can do anything more than clear your eyes. "Chances are this is what you will look like if we meet anyone else out here. You won't really need a title with a face like that. Now you can get some sleep. You can count of getting raped as soon as I wake up too"

Her :

I stare into the mirror, my face looking so different from the clean, happy woman who clocked out after her shift at the hospital. Much of my hair is torn free of the ponytail, my eyes are tired and rimmed with red, my face splashed with your cum, thick and clinging to my skin. I take it in, then look away quickly.

I slide into a corner of the humvee and put your shirt on. It's oversized and the fabric is heavy, things I'm grateful for. What's left of my scrub pants are bunched at my ankles and soaked, making me colder than I would be without them, so I take them off and stretch them out so they can dry after wiping my face with one. I'm hungry and cold but too upset and exhausted to care, so I lay in a fetal position with my ass backed into the corner of the truck, resting my head on my arm and closing my eyes.

Me :

I throw a sleeping bag at you now that you won't get it all slimy. I give an evil smile while I watch you lay your legwarmers out to dry off. It means you plan on wearing them again. I make a note that I have to get you a shorter shirt to wear. Something that barely reaches your crotch so you have to constantly adjust it to remain covered. Your body isn't just mine to rape when I want but to display as I want it to be seen by myself and others.

"I doubt you have the strength left to try anything until morning but don't forget that I am combat veteran and we tend to be very light sleepers. Sweet dreams, little cum dumpster" Despite your silence I know you are still plotting to kill me with every beat of your heart.

Her :

I consider thanking you for the sleeping bag but pass. You've been raping me basically since we met and even stuck your cock up my previously untouched asshole, we're more than even. Watching you carefully, I unroll it and lay it along the wall of the truck.

I climb into the sleeping bag, aware that as I crawl into it my top rides up, exposing my ass. I'm past the point of caring, I'm just too tired. I was coming home from a 12 hour shift when my car stopped, so I've been up well over 24 hours.
The sleeping bag is a lot more comfortable than the floor of the truck, and it's nice and warm. I situate myself on my side with my back to the wall so I can see you and so you'll have to go through the trouble of flipping me over when your morning rape alarm goes off.

Resting my head in my arm, I close my eyes and wonder where your rifle is. Where my Glock is. If you carry some kind of knife.

Me :

You look like you are going to say something but decide against it. You have lost that telltale sneer you get just before you unleash something venomous at me. I watch you curl under the sleeping bag. I want to draw attention to the fact that I got a good look at your bare ass again and that I might visit you in your dreams for a quick rape that you won't be sure is real or not but no, it would be a waste at this point. I can see that you have reached your physical limit for today.

I am still fully naked. I mirror your position at the opposite end of the truck and watch as you pass out as soon as you close your eyes. I hadn't considered how long of a day you had before you even met me.

I slip into the typical soldier's half sleep. It is very quiet out. Too cold for crickets or other insects and our noise and scents keep the larger pests away. You are so dead tired that you don't even toss or turn once.

As it starts to get light out again I crawl across the truck and silently pull away your sleeping bag to get inside with you. My body curls to fit behind yours. You stir briefly but don't change your position. My arm drapes across your torso and my cock is pressed against your ass. Just the proximity of your unwilling pussy to me starts to excite me. I reminisce about the day before and all the fun I had violating you. I never really gave the concept of rape too much thought in depth. There was so much I was finding out as I went along that was leading me to want more.

I couldn't have chosen a better victim if had planned it for years. You were such a fighter. Your body had it's limits but that was just physiology. Ironically your bottomless hatred and defiant spirit are what made me want to keep you. You were too proud to even try to pretend that I had broken you and let me get complacent. A dangerous girl like you was good for staying alert.

My hardening cock rested in the crack of your well toned ass and my hand cupped your breast through the camo top. Of all the women I could have taken as my rape toy I don't think any would have been as much fun to torment.

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl