In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Description:

Author Topic: Apocalypse Rape  (Read 1176 times)

badcorps187

Apocalypse Rape
« on: August 13, 2017, 11:00:35 PM »
This is a completed roleplay I had that started on reddit. I have removed the screen name of my partner. She has given me permission to release this as a sample to other potential playmates so I am posting it here.

The premise started out as an end of the world scenario where the two of us meet and I rape her. What follows is just the beginning of the story. Our RP unexpectedly lasted for months and Rachel and I became good friends because of this.

If the formatting violates some rules here I apologize.

Her :

I've been out here for hours and getting increasingly nervously. The temperature has dropped in the car, so I've had to put on my bulky parka. Something just feels off. Looking around the outside of the car, I pop the center console and pull out my Glock 19, slipping it into the pocket of my parka. Not the most responsible way to carry, but I want it on me and don't have the holster.
A car passes quickly, so quickly I didn't have a change to look at the driver. Fuck them.
It's going to be dark soon. I'm looking around the outside of the car again, though the windows, into the mirrors when I see a large, physically powerful looking man in fatigues peering into my vehicle. Shaved head and carrying a lot of gear, including a rifle. I freeze.

Me :

I casually circle around the vehicle in case I need it as cover. My infantry training is my instinct now. My weapon is at the low ready position and my head swivels around looking for additional threats. I use my voice trying to straddle the line between menacing and professionally courteous. "Is this your vehicle ma'am ?" The* ma'am* is reflex since you are easily 10 years younger than me. My eyes lock on your midsection. "Could you take your hands out of your pockets please ?" This time my voice is leaning closer to menacing.

Her :

My heart is pounding as you circle my car, like a shark circles his prey. My phone is dead. Something is very wrong.Shoot him! It flashes in my head like the red and blue lights of a cop car. Do it! Self defense -- 5'3" nurse shoots attacker! What the fuck's wrong with me? You can't just shoot people! Center mass!
I see you're speaking, but your voice is muffled by the windows. I go to crack it, but it stays up, of course, the car's dead. "It's my car." Why are you asking anyway. Is this where you carjack me? You'd better be ready to sling it over your back. You tell me to pull my hands from my coat and I do, I don't know why. "Who are you? Are you police?"

ME :

"National guard, ma'am. There has been an emergency" I have to shout through the rolled up windows. Is she serious ? Do I look like I'm out here playing goddamned paintball ? How did she not hear about the EMP ? Probably listening to her ipod instead of the radio. "Until the Governor says to stand down I am the police. Can you open the door now ?" My voice slips back to a less threatening tone now that your hands are visible and empty.

Her :

Confused, I look up at you. Why are you on foot? And alone? Bullshit. Shoot him. Starting to panic, I grab my backpack and keys, then open the door and step out.
I lock the doors and hold my keys in my hand, knowing I shouldn't draw attention to my pockets. "My car and phone are dead. I've been here all afternoon. What emergency?" Standing in front of you, I realize you're nearly a foot taller than I am.

Me :

"There was a nuclear detonation in the upper atmosphere. It wiped out the electrical grid along with most electronics like your Fisher Price car here. Needless to say the society at large didn't take it well. There are fires and riots everywhere." I slowly ease closer to you slinging my rifle over my shoulder to put you at ease. I can see the outline of your Glock printing against your jacket pocket. When I am close enough I reach out and grab it trapping it in your pocket. "I knew there was something squirrely about you" no need for politeness and ma'ams now.

Her :

Holy shit. This is hard to believe, but would explain the sudden failure of a relatively new car and my phone. I notice you eyeing my pocket and try to look like I have nothing to hide.
I gasp and step back when you reach for my pocket. Not because of the gun, because you're hand comes close to my body. "It's not for you, I keep it in the console. I was nervous out here alone and wanted it on me. Nothing personal."

Me :

"You wouldn't be the first panicky civvie that shot at me today." I pull aside the gear rigged to my body to reveal 2 bullets lodged in my body armor just above and to the left of center mass. "Until I get to know you a little better I'll keep this. Now let go or I will rip that jacket off you."

Her :

When I see the bullets I believe what you said about the detonation. "Okay." I hold my hands over my head and wait for you to disarm me. I still don't get why you're alone and on foot, but I don't have much choice here and I'm not sure what you mean by getting to know me.

Me:

I slip the Glock out of your pocket and drop it inside the cargo pouch in my pants. I continue to search under your coat feeling for anything that doesn't belong there. I keep patting you down until I have felt every inch of you from your knees to your neck. I decide now is the time to fill you in now that I have your undivided attention. "I haven't heard from my command for hours. The city is tearing itself apart. There isn't any law anymore except for what I can enforce myself." I am breathing heavily in your ear as I explore your body. "When I said that I was the police I didn't mean that in a reassuring way"

Her:

I watch as you take my gun and pocket it. As I stand still, you search me with your hands, touching parts of my body that have been felt by very few people. You're standing close, close enough for me to feel the warmth of your breath wash over my ear as you speak. I've been patted down at the airport, but they didn't stand close like this.
The details of the city are terrifying, especially as a woman, a woman who's now unarmed. I grew up on a military base and look for the strip with your name on it, but it's been removed, only the Velcro strip remains. What you said about being the police is weird, but this whole things is weird and increasingly scary as it sinks in. "What now... What should I call you? I'm Rachel."

Me:

"Nice to meet you Rachel. My name is Bill." My hand lingers on your ass long enough for me to determine what kind of panties you have on. I can also feel a lot of muscle tone which is a good reason for me to keep you around. "What did you do before the world ended ?" I stand behind you and both my hands sweep up your hips before cupping your breasts. I am pressed firmly against your back and pulling you toward me.

Her:

Your hand on my ass tells me you are not following protocol. My blood runs cold and my mind freezes. I can't see you and can't move my body at the moment, but I can feel your hands move over my hips and to my breasts, pulling my body towards yours.
Slowly, I force the words out. "I'm a nurse." That's why I'm in scrubs. I consider my options. Ugh, you're fucking huge. Maybe I can break away and get into the car. I'd probably die of dehydration in there, trapped like in fucking Cujo. Running away isn't an option, I'm a terrible runner. Is there a way to get your gun, or my gun?
As if possessed by panic, I violently twist my body, trying to break away from you.

Me:

Your sudden move surprises me but I am already holding you tight against me. I spin us both around and lay you on your back on the hood of your car. I am firmly between your legs as they dangle over the edge. "That's really lucky for me. I think I might have a cracked rib from being shot earlier." I shrug off my gear and let it drop on the ground at my feet. Your gun clatters out along with it. I grab a handful of your scrub top and pin you in place as I peel off my body armor next. Two bright red patches mark the spot where the kevlar vest impacted me. My sculpted chest and abs bear a few older scars that tell a story about my career better than any resume.

Her:

I don't get far at all when I try to escape, you've got a firm grip on me. In one fluid movement I find myself on the hood of the car looking up at you, willing another vehicle to drive by. You have my legs spread, your body between, but I try to keep my thighs as close together as possible.
"You didn't crack a rib. If you did you'd know, and you'd be miserable. People always think they're sicker or more injured than they really are." I watch as you remove your gear, not sure why you would do that. I start to position my elbows to raise up, but you grab my top and hold me down while taking off your vest. I know where I'm going to try and hit you.

Me:

That's what someone said last time. I spent a week in a sandy ditch before I got medevac'd and x rayed to find a hairline fracture. I feel pretty miserable and you are just the thing I need to make this day better." I push your top up exposing your bra. "If you undress yourself there's a better chance of having your clothes in a condition to put back on. If I do it everything gets torn to shreds"

Her:

I don't say anything. My body is slowly sliding down the short, highly angled hood towards you, and I put my feet on the bumper so I don't slide further.
I hope your rib is cracked. I hope it blows apart and towards your lung, puncturing it, leaving you writhing on the ground, breathless from the pain and inefficient breathing. I'll take your gun and stomp on your chest before shooting you.
Fury rising within me, I push up quickly from the bumper, then raise my right leg up, drawing it back and pushing it into your chest while screaming incoherently

Me:

Your foot lands squarely on my newest wounds. The blow is mitigated by the fact that you have nothing to push against to direct more force at me. You succeed in mostly pushing yourself back up the slick angled hood of the Prius and into the windshield. I wince and groan before laughing at your surprised face as you collide with the windshield. The other thing you succeed in is making me angry. "Have it your way Rachel" I growl as you inevitably slide down toward me again. Both my hands clutch your scrub top and tear it up the middle. I repeat the motion and your bra is similarly rendered.

Her:

I gasp when my foot connects with your chest, mostly out of shock that I actually did it. Somehow I end up shoving myself onto the windshield, staring at you stupidly. My hate only grows when you laugh. I can only watch as you easily destroy my scrub top and bra, revealing my full, pale breasts.
Locking my eyes on yours, I ignore the growing lump in my throat. "Why are you doing this Bill?"

Me:

"It's the end of the world. There isn't much else to do. Last chance for romance and all that". My hands lock on the waistband of your pants. They split as easily as your top and the two halves drop down each of your legs to bunch up at your ankles. I hook my arms under your knees and push your legs up and apart. "Why are you fighting me ? We are going to need each other to survive out here"

Her:

Horrified, I watch you rip apart the thin scrub pants, my legs exposed to the cool air and cold metal of the hood. "Bill! No!" You effortlessly open my legs, exposing my pink and white cotton panties. I guess those are next on the ripping-apart list.
"You don't need me to survive! Fucking look at us! You don't need help at all, I'm nothing but dead weight. Don't lie to me, your gonna rape me and leave me here, and I don't even have clothes now!" Your hands still on my legs, I lean forward and sink my nails into your forearms, dragging all the way down to your wrists. Not the best place to attack, but they're all I can reach. "Just fucking go away! Please!"

Me:

"I won't leave you out here. You're a nurse. I can find another girl to rape and I probably will but I bet she won't do anything else useful. I TOLD you to get undressed didn't I ? Go on. Slip those panties off for me" My fingers playfully trace along the waistband across your flat belly. "I have extra cammies you can wear but I don't have any women's underwear."

Her:

You seem unphased by me scratching you, and I'll admit it was pretty pointless on my part. You may as well ruin my underwear, if the world really did end they'll be filthy pretty quick, and why would I make things easier for you anyway? I can't stop you, you're bigger than me and this is just going to happen, but I won't serve myself up on a platter either.
"You're taking me prisoner? After raping me? Probably so you can rape me again and again?" I give you the dirtiest look I can muster and push your hands away from my panties. "Fucking stop it!"

Me:

I rip your panties off in one motion. They fly over my shoulder and I drop my own pants around my ankles. "You are more of a pet than a prisoner" my eyes take in your well toned body before my hands rub your smooth pussy and thighs. My hard cock bulges in my boxer briefs and I pull those down last. "You're just so irresistible when you're furious, Rachel" I lean in pinning your body down with mine. I kiss you lightly so I can pull away and not to get bitten.

Her:

All I can do is watch as you tear my panties away, shearing my skin ass they pass and leaving my ass exposed the cold car hood. Leaving everything exposed. You pull your underwear down and your cock springs out, hard and angry and ready. I'm not wet and haven't had sex in a while, that's not going to help anything.
Your weight is oppressive as you lean in. You face approaches mine and I'm going to bite it, but you move away before I can. "Why did you kiss me? You don't give a shit about me!" I can't bite you, but I can reach you. Drawing my right hand back, I hit the side of you head as hard as I can, hurting my hand in the process.

Me:

I draw back from your slap cursing myself for trying to be gentle. "Just trying to get to know you better and I think I know you as well as I want to by now." I grab your legs and twist you face down on the hood. Your legs barely reach the ground. I pull your hair and force you yo look up at me. "No more scratching and hitting for you"
I lean down to get something from my discarded equipment. I squeeze out a small bottle of lube all over your ass and my cock. The cold sensation makes you squeal and jump. I use my cock to rub it evenly between your legs.

Her:

Screaming, I come to rest on the hood with a thump. If I was exposed before, I'm really exposed now. Dazed, I lift my head and look forward into my car, knowing that after this I'll probably never see it again. I'm brought back to the situation at hand when you pull my long ponytail so that I see you. Feeling defeated, I nod.
I lift up on my forearms when I see you lean down, but I can't see what you are doing. Sometimes cold and wet and slick on me makes me cry out and jump. Your cock glides between my legs, smearing it around. Lube. Who the fuck carries lube? Rogue guardsman who rape helpless women.

Me:

I slide my cock hard and deep into you. You feel so warm compared to the winter air on the rest of my body. The force of my hips colliding with your bare ass again and again is enough to rock the small car. My eyes lock on yours and I see puzzlement mixed with your other emotions. "I carry lube because I am just a big guy" I answer before you can ask. "You are nice and tight too" my hand roughly grabs your ass and I slap it hard enough to leave a hand print. "Yeah, you're worth keeping"

Her:

I gasp when you enter me, pushing me open and filling me up. I've only been with three men, all of them very long term boyfriends. I don't fuck just anyone and I'm proud of that, but here I am getting pounded into my car by a stranger. Our eyes locked, you speak but I don't really process it.
My eyes burn with the sting of tears, but I won't let you hear me cry. You'd probably get some perverse satisfaction out of it. I know I'm tight. I've been doing Kegels since high school and I lift weights. You attacked the right girl if tight pussy is what you're after.
You smack my ass and I yell out, hating you with all I have. Bringing my hands under my chest, I push myself back and buck my hips against you as hard as I can, trying to put space behind us, yelling as I do it.

Me:

"Oh yeah, you are a fun little ride" I curl my arm around your waist up between your breasts and grip your neck. "I like a good screamer too" I have to crouch down to keep fucking you as we both stand upright. My other hand reaches around and downward. I play with your clit as continue violating you.
The rage in your eyes is like a drug to me. I grit my teeth and groan with every thrust I make into you. I can feel you get even tighter as you struggle against me. "If you're doing all that to make me cum sooner then you are smarter than I gave you credit for."

Her:

Now upright, you're fucking me relentlessly. No one has driven by, no planes or helicopters overhead, no other signs of human activity. The area is silent, no sounds other than the birds in the trees and your pelvis colliding with my ass.
This is confusing. I love sex, and I especially love being taken from behind. Your cock is driving into me powerfully, bumping my cervix with each stroke. If it wasn't you doing it under these circumstances I would like it. Even though I don't want it it feels good physically, and I've gone without sex for so long.
But I don't want it. You've mislead me and taken advantage of my bad luck. You've ripped my clothes away and pushed your hard cock into the most special part of my body and I hate you for it. My pussy is a privilege very few men have enjoyed and you've cheated, you've just taken it uninvited.
I continue to squirm, trying to twist away from you. Your arm now snaked between my breasts, I try to reach down to bite your hand on my neck, but it just doesn't reach. Using my hands, I try to pull your hand off my neck. Needing to yell something at you, just for the sake of yelling at you, I chose the first thing to pop into my head. "Could you at least use a fucking condom?!"

Me:

"Now that you mention it I did loot a few boxes of them along with a lot of other drug store supplies but I planned on trading them as a commodity. I think I might have a few Morning After Pills in there too. You're no good to anyone pregnant" I can feel my cock bottom out inside you and I use that for my amusement as well. Anytime you talk I try to break your sentences up. I am very aware of your attempts to bite me and I am always overpowering your limbs as you try to escape.
I can feel you getting wetter even though I have not applied any more lube. I slow my rhythm but still pound you hard and deep with every stroke. I growl in your ear as I absorb your hateful glares.

Her:

"So you have condoms, but you're not going to use one." The thought of you cumming inside me makes me even angrier. I've always considered it a special thing when a man cums inside me. Like he's left a mark on me, made me his. You're going to make me yours and I hate it. The thought of your cum slowly leaking from me the rest of the day is too much, a reminder of what you took from me and what you left.
My ass shakes as you continue rail me, penetrating deeply and forcing the tiniest moans from me. Disgusted with myself nearly as much as I'm disgusted with you, I jump so both my feet come off the ground with the intention of toppling over. I can't stop you from fucking me, but I can throw in a speed bump here and there.

Me:

"Sure, Rachel. Stay right here and I'll go get the box" I say as sarcastically as I can. "Why aren't you on the pill ? Do you have a boyfriend ? I won't tell him you cheated. I promise"
Your attempt to disrupt me only works long enough for me to reposition you on your hands and knees. My cock flops out with a wet sound and leaves a string of pre cum dripping all over your up turned ass. "Getting tired of standing ?" I pant.
I kneel behind you and grip your hips with both hands and slam my slick cock back inside you. "Changing positions just makes me last longer" Your torn scrub pants are bunched up around your knees.

Her:

I fall to the ground with a "Fuck!", and quickly find myself on my hands on knees -- usually my favorite position. Groaning when you drive back into me, still no condom, I grit my teeth then scream as loud as I can into the quiet of the countryside.
"I'm not on the pill because I don't have... Oh fuck... A boyfriend... Ugh... Motherfucker! Are you my boyfriend now Bill? You gonna tell me I'm pretty and bring me to the Olive Garden? Ugh..." I want to annoy you, so instead of arching my back I keep rounding it and lowering my ass.
You're hitting deeper than previously, and I'm so fucking wet. My body doesn't care that I said no, my body only knows that this feels good. You're a man and I'm a woman and my body is doing what it's built to do -- receive yours.

Me:

"Well you are very pretty. So pretty that I couldn't help myself when I saw you out here alone. You probably won't believe this but I have never raped a girl before. I suppose the end of civilization is part of the reason but I had a few chances today before I met you"
Your arched back makes it difficult to push as deep as I was. I press my hand down on the small of your back harder and harder until the angle gets better for my cock to hit your cervix again. "You know I can tell that you are starting to enjoy this right ? That lube I put on earlier doesn't feel like this. How long ugh has it unf been hmm since you huh had a grr boyfriend ?" That last sentence was punctuated every other word with very deep hard strokes.

Her:

Pushing against your hand on my back, I feel my face twist into a snarl as you mock me, ramming into me harder than any man before you. The penetration is almost painfully deep.
Bracing myself as you thrust into me powerfully, I bite my lip while listening to you. "You're right, I don't believe you. Maybe you're not lying." In my best mocking tone, I manage to get the words out between grunts and little moans. "Dear diary, today I raped my first girl." Just for shits, I buck my hips back against you to fuck with your rhythm.
It's quiet for a moment, save for your pevis smacking into my ass and your balls slapping my clit. "It's been almost a year. Thanks for breaking my dry spell. Mm... Fucking appreciate it."

Me:

"Well this IS worthy of putting in my diary if I had one" I bite my lip as you push back onto my cock. "That feels so good, Rachel" I mutter under my breath. After the long pause you thank me. Your voice is notably absent of any mocking tone or sarcasm. I have to lean to the side to get a partial look at your face after you said it. Your eyes are wide and you lift one hand up to cover your mouth. I am at a loss for words myself until I ask "How does a hottie like you go almost whole year without sex ?"

Her:

I would roll my eyes if you weren't fucking me silly. I'm not a hottie. Cute yes, hottie no. I'm not the model type, I'm short and thick, not that guys don't like that, in my experience most fucking love it. Why are we even talking anyway? Clearly you think I'm just something to fuck, not even having the right to say no, to control what goes in my body.
"I work a lot. I don't go to clubs or bars. I don't fuck randoms. I'm not a slut, even though you're using me like one."

Me:

"I'm not a random. I told you my name before I even felt you up. You shouldn't feel like a slut just because of me raping you." I slow down and go at a gentler pace and force. "You should feel like a slut for enjoying it so much." I start railing you harder than ever. I reach underneath you start playing with your clit as I continue to slam fuck you doggie style. My fingers flutter across your bare mound and stretched lips. They are soaked instantly and I can feel it dripping down your thighs. "I am still getting to know you and I like your conversation skills even if you don't make eye contact much"

Her:

I relax when you slow down, breathing out hard and closing my eyes, even enjoying it for a moment when you start pounding me mercilessly. I whine pointlessly, my hate renewed. You reach down to my clit, like you're my loving boyfriend and want me to cum, as if you give a fuck about my feelings. Disgusted, I try and push your arm away from there.
Gathering all of my strength, I propel myself forward in an attempt to escape.

Me:

You push my hand away and make an exhausted dive face first in the dirt. You are breathing as heavily as I am but not because of your many escape attempts. I crawl forward and hover over your prone body. "I know why you did that. You think I am trying to get you off to make you feel good ? I want you to orgasm harder than you ever have in your life so you feel ashamed of it." I wrestle you onto your back and get myself between your wide open legs. "I don't want you fall in love with me you dumb bitch I want you to hate me even more for doing it"
I guide my cock inside you with one hand and grab both of your wrists in the other. I hold your arms above your head and plunge my cock deeper and deeper into you until I get a reaction. "Look at me so I can see it happen in your eyes"

Her:

I get a mouthful of soft, moist dirt as I land on my face on the ground. As soon as I land, you're overtop of me again and pushing me onto my back. I try to resist, working my weight against you, but you're stronger and at a better angle, and quickly between my legs again. I'm thinking of hitting you when you pin my arms overhead, making my breasts move higher and closer together.
I wince as you plunge back into me, the resume fucking me. This is the hardest I've ever been fucked. Men have always spoiled me, treated me like the good girl I am. "Why?! Why do you want me to feel shame? Why do you want me to hate you? You're so fucking mean!" I'm not going to look at you. I squeeze my eyes shut and turn my head the side. I'm not trying to be difficult this time, I just don't want you to see that I'm crying.

Me:

"I could never do this to a good girl. It's you all the way. If you are going to hate me anyway I want it to be because of that." I slap your face and grab your chin until I am nose to nose with you. "I said look at me. You've probably never been fucked this rough before and you can't admit you love it." I lean down and lick your bouncing tits as I fuck you harder. I punish your cervix randomly to keep you guessing. "I want you screaming when I blow my load inside you"

Her:

Face to face with you as tears run down from my eyes, it still stings where you slapped me. Still no one has come by. The winter sky is grey and it will be dark soon.
I am a good girl. Who's only fucked three guys at over 30 years old? I have a nice job and I'm nice to everyone. I did nothing to deserve this. Crying harder now, my nose is getting plugged with snot and it feels swollen around my eyes. I'm a goddamn mess.
I yelp and groan when you go too deep, my body now overstimulated and on edge, not used to this kind of treatment. I lift up my right leg and try and kick you with it, but it's just pathetic.

Me:

I hold your one leg up high against your chest. "That's a good slut. I can go deeper with your leg like this." I change my rhythm to hard deep thrusts that stay inside you before slowly pulling back. I am sweating despite the cold air. "You were a lot cuter before all this damn crying started. I hope the next girl I rape isn't as high maintenance as you" I snarl as try to hold back my own climax.
"You're just a good girl that is being used by a bad man in bad ways. Don't cry about it. If I thought you were a total slut I wouldn't have gone through the trouble of raping you. You would have fucked me if I just asked." I slow down and just grind my cock slowly inside you. "It's OK. No one can see or hear you out here. No one will ever know except me."

Her:

No matter what I do, you're a step ahead of me. I'm stronger than most women, but weaker than most men -- it's just biology and no amount of training can overcome that. Maybe women are weaker because this is what nature intended, and without civilized society nature takes over. I can't push you off me, I can't get you out of me, and I can't get away. I'm smaller, weaker, slower and dumber. You're just going to use me until your needs are met and there's nothing I can do to stop it.
With this realization, I stop crying. There's nothing I can do, and there's freedom in knowing that. I look into your eyes, my own full of defeat. "I wanna wipe my face off."

Me:

"...And your not going to try to hit me or claw my eyes out or get away for the 10th time ? Why should I trust you now ?" Even going slow and gentle is driving me closer to the point of no return. I am so close that no matter what I do or let you do will matter. "Go ahead." I release one of your hands then the other.

Her:

Still looking into your eyes, I nod at you, then wipe the tears and dirt from my face. My eyes will be uncomfortably puffy and red for a while, there's nothing that can be done about that. I sigh, conquered, and whisper. "Thank you."
My eyes locked on yours, I hook my arms behind yours and rest my palms on your back.

Me:

"You look cuter and more innocent already. Is there anything else I can do for you ?" My eyes track your hands as they move up and behind me. My hand caresses your cheek and I wipe away the tear at the corner of your eye. I continue slowly easing in and out of you. I can feel my muscles tensing up all over my body.

Her:

You are acting nice, but I don't trust you. You've spent however amount of time punishing me and degrading me for no reason at all, but you did just show a small glimmer of kindness and I'm confused now.
Shaking my head no, I pull you closer to me and wrap me free leg around you, allowing myself to moan freely.

Me:

"That feels so good Rachel. You have the sexiest voice too." I make my body melt against yours for maximum skin to skin sensation. I breath heavily in your ear and my moans get louder and louder. I release your other leg and feel you cross your ankles behind me.

Her:

Closing my eyes, I relax, letting my body sink into the ground, rocking my hips against yours gently. Hooking my ankles behind you, my ass lifts off the ground a little, bringing me closer to you. Your body is close to mine, close enough for me to bite you, but I don't. I kiss your shoulder then gently suck it as you thrust into me, moaning into your neck as you fuck me.
It hits me hard, a powerful orgasm tearing through me in waves, a fucking tsunami. Crying out, I hold you tighter as I shake beneath you.

Me:

I feel your body spasm under me and that drives me over the edge. My cock twitches as it gushes inside of you flooding your pussy to the point of overflowing. I shudder uncontrollably and cry out. My face contorts and I feel you kissing and sucking on my shoulder. My back arches and I am still pumping hot cum into you until I feel myself completely drained in every way. Gasping for air and lacking the strength to anything but not collapse on top of you I look into your eyes waiting for them to open.

Her:

Still in the throes of my orgasm, I feel your cock pulsate deep within me and I know you've cum, that torrents of semen are bathing my cervix. I don't even care anymore that you didn't wear a condom and came in me. When I open my eyes I see you looking at me and don't know what to make of it. I'm pretty sure you hate me, that I'm just a piece of fuckable meat to you.

Me:

I stare down at you waiting for you to open your eyes. I greet you with a predatory smile. "That was quite a reaction you just had, Rachel" There is no way for you to hide or deny what I just made you do. I can feel your pussy contracting around me like you are trying to milk the last drops of my cum into you. As much as I like the feeling of my cum oozing out of you I want to see it too. I raise up to my knees and my wet cock leaves a glistening trail down the inside of your thigh. Before you can do anything I get a good view of your swollen messy lips. I stand up and let my cock drip on your belly. "I think that was pretty good for my first rape. How did you like it ?"

Her:

Recovered from my orgasm, the most intense I've ever experienced, I open my eyes. Ugh, it's you staring at me. Maybe you didn't notice that I came. That I yelled and embraced you even kissed you.
Then you tell me you did. Turning my head away, I can't even bare to look at you or speak to you. I feel my face flush, knowing there's no hiding it with a complexion as pale as mine. I want a sinkhole to open up below me, swallowing me whole and carrying me away. While I'm thinking magically, I'd like another sinkhole to open up and carry you to hell.
You pull out and off me, my pussy is raw and overly sensitive, and it hurts as you pull out. My legs feel stiff and sore. You just stay there on your knees, looking at me, no, you're looking at my pussy. It's sore, no doubt red and swollen as well. You've destroyed it and you're admiring your handywork.
Not making any attempt to get off my back, disgusted by the way my body betrayed me, I watch as you rise to your feet. "I still think your rib isn't cracked."

Me:

"I guess not." I stretch my arms out and flex my abs. I see you blushing and try to get your attention so I can see the shame in your eyes. "I kind of forgot about that while I was making you cum." I strut over to my gear and uniform but I carry it rather than get dressed. I walk back and stand over you. I dangle my uniform top over you like a bullfighter. "I promised you some clothes." I lift them just high enough to evade your reach. It was just the thing to get your hands away from your face. "Get up and it's yours"

Her:

Your rib is fine, but you're plenty fucked up in other ways. You mention me cumming and I feel a stab deep in my belly and look at the ground next to me. From the corner of my eye I watch you gather your uniform and gear, I don't want you to know I'm watching but it's also best to keep an eye on you.
I know you are standing over me but I don't look at you. All I will see is your face as you were fucking me. You hold the uniform top up higher than I can reach from where I am, I know you're just fucking with me, as if what you've done already wasn't enough. I debate ignoring it, but I don't want you looking at my body either. Slowly, I stand up, my legs sore and shaky to accept the top.

Me:

I watch my cum stream down your thighs as you stand up. I see your eyes go wide and know that you can feel the warmth trickle down your legs in the cold air. I see you wobble as you try to stand still and I know I am the reason for it. You slip on the top quickly and it is the size of a night shirt on you.
"Keep the scrub pants just like that. They look like a dancer's leg warmers." I am very obvious about checking out your exposed legs. "By the time we walk back to the humvee you should stop leaking" I point to the ground where you are leaving a trail of dark wet spots in the dirt.

Her:

On my feet now, streams of your warm, viscous cum course down my thighs. It's repulsive, the thought of a product of your body left in me, on me. It's not any product, it's semen, alive and loaded with your very own special rapist genetic material. If you were to impregnate me I would probably have to kill myself.
The top comes to my knees, thankfully, covering my ass and thighs. It smells like you. I smell like you. I'm rolling up the sleeves to accommodate my shorter arms when your voice catches my attention. Leaking. My first thought is blood, panicking, I look at my legs -- no blood, only your cum, disgusting and now cooling in the cold air. It must be semen, lots of it, more than I've ever seen. Still shaking, I look up from the ground.

Me:

"Remind me to get you a morning after pill from all the medical supplies I looted. I swiped a bunch of stuff that ends in -Cillin. I guess they're antibiotics, right ? Anyway, I need a nurse like you to sort out what is worth keeping and what is useless without refrigeration." I enjoy watching you walk funny either from how sore you are or how shaky you are from your body rocking orgasm. "I figure I could use some in case these scratches get infected" I hold up my forearms and scowl at you "and maybe these scratches too" I turn my back and show you the claw marks you left across my back.
"You were pretty mouthy when I was raping you. Is that all it takes to quiet you down is a good hard fuck that makes you scream ? I bet you sleep like a rock tonight" My voice is saturated with smug contempt.

Her:

You just won't shut the fuck up. Raping me wasn't enough. Cumming in me wasn't enough, you have to subject me to your gloating. I suppose everyone's first time is special. My legs are really going to be sore tomorrow. I'll sort through your antibiotics, maybe I'll get lucky and you've picked something you're allergic to.
While we walk, you just keep running your mouth. I look over and you flash your forearms at me, whining about some scratches. Male patients are always little bitches in the hospital too. You show me your back and I freeze for a moment. I did that? When you let my hands go, and it wasn't self defense.
You keep going, all I can do is look at the ground as we walk, feeling your cum smear over my thighs as we do. I want to wash it off so badly.

Me:

I walk i front of you hoping you get a good view of your handy work. "I wear a lot of my scars proudly but these are my new favorites" The setting sun hits your thighs just right and makes my cum practically sparkle.
"I am not usually this talkative but one of us has to carry the conversation, right ?" I slow down so I can walk behind you very aware that you can't stand to look at me. I flip up your camo nightshirt to expose your ass. "Why did the world have to end before I hit a jackpot like this ?"

Her:

My car is long behind us and my pussy is sore and all of this walking. Looking ahead, I wonder why I just don't run. Even if I wear able to evade you, I can't survive out there. If it's not you raping me it will be someone else, possibly someone sicker or physically repulsive. You have some kind of survival training and that's priceless now. It makes me sick but I'm probably safest with you. And you have my gun.
You keep mentioning the scratches on your back, so pleased with yourself. Why the fuck did I kiss you? And when can I clean this cum up?
You fall behind me, making more very nervous. My nerves are shot. I feel the camo top lift and jump and scream, stopping to finally look up at you. "Haven't you done enough? Fucking hell don't touch me!"

Me:

'There's the girl I remember raping earlier" I can see the fire in your eyes again. I sling my body armor and equipment harness over my shoulder. I walk up close enough to tower over you and look straight down in your seething eyes. "I will touch you whenever I want" My hand reaches under your shirt and I scoop some running cum from your leg and hold it up in your face. "And I will touch you where I want"

Her:

My feelings of defeat and humiliation have been overrode by seething rage at your need to taunt me. Why not just rape me and move on? No, you have to just fucking wallow in it, push my nose into it. I jump, startled at your touch when you run your finger over my leg. "Leave me alone Bill! Don't touch me! God! I fucking hate you!"
I step aside and continue walking.

That just seemed like a good place to stop for an opening look. I look forward to any feedback or questions preferably in here but in PMs if you're shy.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 08:14:11 PM by badcorps187 »

Offline Slipknotgurl1993

• Rep: 15
  • hello darkness my old friend
Re: Apocalypse Rape
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2017, 07:31:32 AM »
Wow. Amazing. So hot. I'm totally speechless right now.

Offline Slipknotgurl1993

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2017, 11:44:41 PM »
I'm dying for more. Please post more!

Offline Lolita.De.Vil

• Rep: 5
  • Beauty. Lust. Filth.
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2017, 01:04:17 AM »
I absolutely cannot wait for more.

Offline Alexandra

• Rep: 1
  • n00b
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2018, 07:48:51 PM »
Super hot! Thank you!

Offline Slipknotgurl1993

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2018, 07:34:52 PM »
Amazing! !! Is there more?  I need more. This is by far my favorite piece to read on this site

Offline Slipknotgurl1993

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2018, 03:03:34 AM »
still amazing… still need more of this. I hate getting to the end wondering what is going to happen next. sigh. until you post more ill be waiting.

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl