In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: Becoming a desperate, insatiable need  (Read 229 times)

Offline Damsel

• Rep: 69
  • Pretty little victim
Becoming a desperate, insatiable need
« on: August 21, 2017, 10:52:56 AM »
Does anyone else feel like this?

My rape fantasies have spanned most of my life. I have been at a stage where I am comfortable with them for a while now and pretty prepared to go through with it. In fact I am all too ready for it.

The problem is, the (very few) people I have spoken with about it have been just that; all talk and no raping. There doesn't seem to be many in the UK who have this fantasy (and if there is I have no idea where to find them now) and I am yet to come across anyone in my area who is.

I am just so bored of waiting. I need it! Arrgghh!!

Thank you in advance. I feel a little better for getting it off my chest.
Heaven hath no rage, like love to hatred turned...

Offline BindYou

• Rep: 28
  • Hi!
Re: Becoming a desperate, insatiable need
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2017, 12:16:13 PM »
Does anyone else feel like this?

My rape fantasies have spanned most of my life. I have been at a stage where I am comfortable with them for a while now and pretty prepared to go through with it. In fact I am all too ready for it.

The problem is, the (very few) people I have spoken with about it have been just that; all talk and no raping. There doesn't seem to be many in the UK who have this fantasy (and if there is I have no idea where to find them now) and I am yet to come across anyone in my area who is.

I am just so bored of waiting. I need it! Arrgghh!!

Thank you in advance. I feel a little better for getting it off my chest.

About half the board members just bought tickets to the U.K.  ;)
Seriously though, real life is a massive step up from fantasy.
For women, you have the obvious risks of things getting out of your control, for men, a worry that you'll end up being accused of real rape, and your life being destroyed.
So be patient, try to get to know someone with your fantasy, and work toward it slowly.
My RL experiences have come with women I already had a relationship with, starting from scratch would be really challenging.

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 748
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2017, 12:25:54 PM »
My RL experiences have come with women I already had a relationship with, starting from scratch would be really challenging.

Same here. It's worth the wait!
I could end you if you ask me nicely. I could make it slow and painful if you like. So you'll have the opportunity to reflect on the sadness that is you and the awesomeness that is me. -Miss Andrey
Verily I Xeroxed Everyone's Nipples. -cosmicwitch
Once in awhile, I have just dirty nasty slam the salami into the cringing hole of mystery repeatedly until she's good and truly fucked. -Carlosdevil

Offline AdamWantsYou

• Turn on; Putin; Surkov
  • Rep: 131
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2017, 03:45:24 PM »
I don't know - potentially the pool of people who "get it" and want to and are able to answer your prayers also contains a lot of hand-wringers, like me, who would be apprehensive about being everything you dreamed of and not sucking.
How could you use a poor maiden so?

Offline Mr Nice Guy

• Smiling predator
  • Rep: 168
  • Exploring
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2017, 03:37:13 AM »
I'll be there...when you least expect it... :evil:

Offline Conrad

• Rep: 26
  • Returning Prodigal Son
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2017, 11:02:57 AM »
Depends where in the UK you are. I believe we had a, brief, conversation about tit slapping. I have been feeling the need to indulge in this particular fantasy for a while now and also find it hard to know where to look to find suitable , compatable and genuine people to share the experience with. I've done it before, with a varying degree of success depending on how you look at it, but agree with others that it's a double edged sword too.

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl