In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: I Have Raped Every Woman I've Ever Known  (Read 366 times)

Offline DickBiggers

• The Breaker
  • Rep: 42
I Have Raped Every Woman I've Ever Known
« on: August 27, 2017, 03:14:26 AM »
Well...those I've found attractive anyway.  It's not even a conscious thing, it just happens.  If I see an attractive woman in the grocery store, I mentally rape her.  If I meet a woman acquaintance of a friend or relative, I rape her.  Attractive coworkers or clients...I've raped them all.  And if that's not strange enough in and of itself, my mind automatically assigns each woman the proper rape scenario depending on her appearance and how it matches a particular movie scene,  erotic literature or a story/scene from my mental archives.  This one may be a home invasion.  The other may be a kidnap to a deserted warehouse.  A third might be an unfortunate contestant in a futuristic game show.  Her body type, facial features, physique instantly assign her the optimal role in my imaginary conquest.

All of this happens instantly upon seeing a woman for the first time.  Absolutely no thought goes into it.  I wonder if others experience this phenomenon.

Offline Carlosdevil

• Your evil angel
  • Rep: 432
Re: I Have Raped Every Woman I've Ever Known
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2017, 03:25:27 AM »
Yup. We're kindred spirits, [member=147]DickBiggers[/member] in that regard.

Similarly, just about every female acquaintance I ever meet (with few exceptions) gets mentally raped pretty quickly, as well as women I encounter during my day - although those women are usually one and dones. Women I know usually get more than one raping, mentally speaking.

Like you, I often assign scenes to women based on their look or situation; some stay-at-home moms get raped by home invaders, for example, or women who work as professionals get raped at the office.  Now there are some ladies here at RC who are understandably wary about sharing pictures of their face so I don't know what they look like; no problem. Sometimes I might know that they are 19-year-old college students - dorm room rape. Sometimes they are waitresses - after hours gang rape. Sometimes all I know about them is their screen name or basic personality. Shy and curious? First trip to the adult store gets them pulled into a back room and raped. Comic book nerd? Cosplay rape.

There are a lot of similarity between my different scenes but they are often individualized for my "victims." And, if they are lucky or ask nicely enough, I'm very willing to tell them exactly what my fantasies about them are. #giver
"Here we are now; entertain us!" - K. Cobain

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Putzmeister - my wife picked the title :(
  • Rep: 94
  • The above is a real picture of myself.
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2017, 12:06:05 PM »
I guess if we're comparing, I'm actually the total opposite. My fertile imagination is spent almost entirely on fictional women, sometimes based on photos or actresses in scenes, but almost never by live women in front of me. This isn't deliberate, nor a misguided attempt to be respectful to women I actual know or interact with. It's just how my brain works. There are exceptions, but they tend to be rare, and even those tend to be with women I only just barely see or know.
Yesterday I stopped a woman from being brutally raped. Turned out I was able to talk her into it after all.

Offline Pat Rairchy

• Rep: 51
  • n00b
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2017, 08:53:29 PM »
Agreed.  More or less every woman I have found attractive or even not found attractive but hated enough that I wanted to put them in their place has spent a good long time in my mental reprogramming room.  Gags stuffed in their mouth.  Bound up in all sorts of interesting ways. 
Don't think.  It strains you.  Don't speak.  It makes you ugly.  Just obey.  Obey and everything will be taken care of.

Offline badcorps187

• Rep: 16
  • Predatory perv
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2017, 10:56:41 PM »
I tend to daydream about the women I know and the fantasies are usually 50/50 rape and consensual. Raping a total stranger has very little appeal to me because it is such an intimate violation. It means more if she knows me and the betrayal adds to it. Sometimes I want the best of both worlds so I wear a mask or she is blindfolded. As far as she knows I am some stranger taking her without warning. As long as I keep my identity a secret I can still play the part of the compassionate and understanding friend in the aftermath. I can be the shoulder to cry on and hear the story of her rape from her perspective.

Offline pantherx

• Rep: 187
  • The quiet one
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2017, 11:19:35 PM »
When it comes to women I know, the more I genuinely care about them or have serious romantic interest in them, the more likely the fantasy is going to be more along the lines of "reluctant" or less violent.  Other than that, I don't have much of an issue with fantasizing about raping women I know even if my victims are more likely to be strangers/celebrities.

Offline randomgirl

• Supergirl from Earth-24
  • Rep: 614
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2017, 02:31:42 AM »
Sometimes I want the best of both worlds so I wear a mask or she is blindfolded. As far as she knows I am some stranger taking her without warning. As long as I keep my identity a secret I can still play the part of the compassionate and understanding friend in the aftermath. I can be the shoulder to cry on and hear the story of her rape from her perspective.

This is pretty intriguing [member=3014]badcorps187[/member] . And extremely evil. I think one our members wrote a story along this line..

Offline Daria

• Rep: 87
  • n00b
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2017, 09:19:35 AM »
I rarely fantasise about friends... If I do, the fantasies tend to be of the consensual kind. My brain seems to be unwilling to alter the characters of people I know too much. For somebody to feature in my noncon fantasies I need at least to pick up some kinky vibe from him (not meaning being a real creep but just something that makes me think he could possibly be as weird as myself). Most of my fantasy rapists I just conjure up in my mind.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 12:15:12 PM by Daria »

Offline badcorps187

• Rep: 16
  • Predatory perv
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2017, 10:29:35 AM »

This is pretty intriguing [member=3014]badcorps187[/member] . And extremely evil. I think one our members wrote a story along this line..

I do admit that this is my most twisted fantasy. The betrayal aspect is huge turn on for some reason but I never want her to find out it was me.

Offline The Sickness

• Rep: 2
  • n00b
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2017, 01:24:27 PM »
I have this happen everytime I see someone that I like.  Even family members are not excluded from the diabolical scenes that I have in my head.

Offline Conroy Johanns

• Semi-professional smut writer and sometime interracial provocateur.
  • Rep: 50
  • Got room for one more?
    • Big, My Nose? Magnificent, My Nose!
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2017, 06:53:10 PM »
Perhaps ironically, given my fantasy life, I'm extremely strict about consensuality in my IRL sex life. I've had about three dozen sexual partners in the course of my life. I could easily have upped that total by one... and that's the one IRL woman I have ever had rape fantasies about. All the rest are either fictional or far enough removed from my sphere to qualify as fictional.

The sole exception was a woman who went through every cognitive defense I had like a knife through butter. It wasn't just her beauty, it was something about her personality and her scent that just awoke the beast in me. I loved her but I also lusted for her in a way that persuaded me that if I ever actually got with her, I wouldn't be able to trust my own restraint. She scared me, or rather my reaction to her scared me, very deeply. And though I never pursued my feelings -- in fact I actively discouraged her from flirting with me, which she did often -- the way my mind and body responded to her forced me to confront certain things about myself. So in a way, she's part of the motivation for confronting the fantasies I've since acknowledged in myself, and at least I have her to thank for that.

(I've also had a rape fantasy about one dude, admittedly. My Kinsey score is a little bit north of purely-hetero. But there was nowhere near the kind of existential struggle about that, since being mostly-straight, most such urges are in the realm of remote fantasy.)
« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 07:05:11 PM by Cyrano Johnson »
"Nobody brought an extra bag!"

SXIVM: The Dark Seduction tells a tale ripped from today's headlines. Lots and lots of celebrity mayhem to come!

The Hopewell Pop Music Academy is part-story, part-unofficial pictures thread, all-pervy. Now features  Part Two!

Offline apexslaver

• Rep: 6
  • n00b
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2017, 07:52:32 PM »
Same TC only exceptions are mom and sister.

Offline fervalarist

• Rep: 5
  • Mmmmmmmmmm
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2017, 10:38:45 PM »
I guess we are those few that realize this is our primal instinct inside male, while some men are docile and easily contented of thier needs or perhaps no urge at all(sometime you wonder if they hide their lust or pretend to be gentlemen or deep inside they are more agressive than us.

Thats our instinct its inside us so its perfectly alright to have those toughts onto any females whenever you sense them around.... Break that barrier to goes deeper into our inner self
Revive the Realms of Caligula

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl