In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
  • Sexytime Pathfinder (which is D&D for all you newbies) 5 2
Currently:  
Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: Sexytime Pathfinder (which is D&D for all you newbies)  (Read 3573 times)

Offline darkfantasygirl

• WottenWandoms pwetty fuck doll
  • Rep: 253
  • adorable and scary at the same time
Re: Sexytime Pathfinder (which is D&D for all you newbies)
« Reply #195 on: January 12, 2018, 10:55:36 AM »
Introducing my new character, Lady

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1440931

~ ~ ~

I was very young when my fishing village was attacked by Orc raiders. My father was killed protecting me and my mother. At the time, I didn't think anything of them separating us, until I became of age and I found out why they had left only the females alive. As a young woman I was brought before the Orc who'd ordered the raids of my village. Tarris the Ravager.

I remember exactly what it felt like to be stripped and forced to kneel between the legs of the orc, and the taste and smell of his sweat when he pushed his cock past my lips for the first time and made me pleasure him in front of the generals of his armies. And that wasn't enough. He took my innocence in front of them, too.

Usually he does this with the girls who come of age, but with me... He liked the way I felt on the inside. Claimed me as his personal bed whore. Tarris magically enlarged my breasts and tortured me often, leaving several scars all over my body that claimed me as his.

Somehow I got lucky, and was set free by another slave whom I bonded with and trained to be a Druid, intending to never go back to Tarris or his bed. Things were going well, though I couldn't seem to shake the vivid dreams of myself trapped in his chambers. I knew there was something left for me to do, and knew that Tarris had to die, not just to ease to my own conscience but to stop the terror Tarris puts into the hearts of all whom he's enslaved.

Offline LezRapist

• Rep: 42
  • n00b
« Reply #196 on: January 12, 2018, 11:30:40 AM »
Lady's forest.  The woodlands that Lady escaped to and hid from Tarris the Ravager became her home and her school when she met Stormheart.  Stormheart is a relatively young treant (only 3 centuries old) and a relatively powerful druid.  He wanders his forest taking care of the plants and animals, and when he found the young, homeless, and terrified Lady, he knew he had to do more than simply shelter her for a night.  So he guided her back to his home grove in the forest and began training her on the Druidic Path.  Long ago, when Stormheart was just beginning his own training, he chose not to adopt an animal as a companion, but to study the herbs of the land.  Now he is quite skilled in his practice and whenever Lady faltered or was injured in her training and everyday experiences, he would feed her a concoction and nurse her back to health.  When Lady was ready, Stormheart challenged her to climb the tallest tree in the forest and retrieve an egg from the nest she would find there.  Lady used her newfound skills as a druid to calm the animals of the forest and, after a long, hard day, she returned to Stormheart, bearing the egg.  "It is not for me, little one, but for you.  When it hatches, it will be your faithful companion, a paragon among its kind.  You need never fear loneliness again."

A few weeks of careful care and breathless anticipation later, the egg hatched into an owl chick.  Lady was surprised as she fed and groomed it for the coming days that it simply grew and grew.  She had some experience with owls in the forest, and knew they were large birds, but this one grew to astonishing size, finally becoming as tall as she was when it reached maturity.  And all the while, Lady experienced the wonders of the bond growing up between her and her companion.  She could sense when it was hungry, when it was hurt, when it was sleeping, when it was happy.  And she found that the owl could sense those things about HER, and often came to aid or comfort her without need for the tricks she had taught it.  As Lady continued her training with Stormheart, she learned more about the magics of nature, and at last the day came where Stormheart announced it was time for her to travel the world and learn about more than just this one forest.  "One day, you will find a forest of your own, to take root in, and guard and guide those who enter your domain.  It will not be a day come soon, go back into the world and treat with its people, learn and teach.  As ever, your companion will be with you.  Now, three travelers have entered the western sapling grove, the fey sprite guarding it brought them to eradicate an unnatural threat to the grove.  They have done so, thus showing themselves worthy of your time.  Go to them, travel with them.  Learn and teach.  Help them to find the path to nature, wherever it may lie."  Stormheart gave Lady a small bag of provisions and a special suit of armor he had commissioned when Lady first settled into his woods.  "This armor will provide you with greater confidence, and the provisions in this bag will see you through hardships.  It has been an honor to have such a diligent pupil.  Perhaps one day we shall meet again."

Online kittyumbrass

• Rep: 555
    • Ms Umbrass Denies...
« Reply #197 on: January 12, 2018, 11:27:40 PM »
Beat you to it this time, [member=1556]randomgirl[/member] !

Offline randomgirl

• Supergirl from Earth-24
  • Rep: 598
« Reply #198 on: January 13, 2018, 02:50:55 PM »
I was thinking.. following [member=170]kittyumbrass[/member] , joining group 2 with a different character. I won't be too rapey lol but a murderous psychopath. I might be a trifle annoying and just go wild. I don't mind dying in first mission itself :D

Offline Conroy Johanns

• Semi-professional smut writer and sometime interracial provocateur.
  • Rep: 47
  • Got room for one more?
    • Big, My Nose? Magnificent, My Nose!
« Reply #199 on: January 14, 2018, 04:10:40 AM »
You could have my spot if you like. [member=2665]LezRapist[/member] generously offered to reincarnate my character -- which I appreciate -- but honestly, I'm playing in two Starfinder campaigns right now (one where I'm GMing) and I'm getting to feel like that's my gaming limit.
"Nobody brought an extra bag!"

Misadventure on the Museum Planet for the Jan/Feb contest!

The Hopewell Pop Music Academy is part-story, part-unofficial pictures thread, all-pervy. Now features  Part Two!

My fap button doesn't always work. Long story. Just assume I'm always fapping...

Offline Conroy Johanns

• Got room for one more?
« Reply #200 on: January 14, 2018, 12:12:16 PM »
Beat you to it this time, [member=1556]randomgirl[/member] !

ZOMG - Percival Milquetoast  :laugh: :rofl:

And the ending song. Oh dear me.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 12:28:26 PM by Conroy Johanns »

The Hopewell Pop Music Academy is part-story, part-unofficial pictures thread, all-pervy. Now features  Part Two!

My fap button doesn't always work. Long story. Just assume I'm always fapping...

Offline LezRapist

• n00b
« Reply #201 on: January 14, 2018, 02:41:01 PM »
You could have my spot if you like. [member=2665]LezRapist[/member] generously offered to reincarnate my character -- which I appreciate -- but honestly, I'm playing in two Starfinder campaigns right now (one where I'm GMing) and I'm getting to feel like that's my gaming limit.

Aww, and I had a story and everything how I was gonna bring you back (you were destined to become an incubus, btw)

Offline Conroy Johanns

• Got room for one more?
« Reply #202 on: January 14, 2018, 03:44:46 PM »

Aww, and I had a story and everything how I was gonna bring you back (you were destined to become an incubus, btw)

Cripes. And now that I've gone and said that, that sounds really intriguing. Maybe I shouldn't be so hasty... :laugh:

Offline LezRapist

• n00b
« Reply #203 on: January 17, 2018, 07:58:54 PM »
Group 2, looking forward to playing around 6:30 Eastern on Thursday.  Hope a substantial portion of you can make it.

Offline randomgirl

• Supergirl from Earth-24
  • Rep: 598
« Reply #204 on: January 17, 2018, 08:32:37 PM »
What about the actual mvps? Group numero uno? XD

Offline LezRapist

• n00b
« Reply #205 on: January 18, 2018, 10:45:44 AM »
If Group 1 can make that time, I'll do both of your groups' adventures.

Offline Mosos

• Rep: 12
  • The world's evilest genius.
« Reply #206 on: January 18, 2018, 10:52:49 AM »
Woot, I am so ready!

Offline darkfantasygirl

• WottenWandoms pwetty fuck doll
  • Rep: 253
  • adorable and scary at the same time
« Reply #207 on: January 18, 2018, 10:54:10 AM »
If Group 1 can make that time, I'll do both of your groups' adventures.

I'll try to make it. Can't make any promises, tho.

Online kittyumbrass

• Rep: 555
    • Ms Umbrass Denies...
« Reply #208 on: January 18, 2018, 12:49:14 PM »
Group 2, looking forward to playing around 6:30 Eastern on Thursday.  Hope a substantial portion of you can make it.

Will you be introducing Mizig the half-ogre antipaladin?

Offline Pat Rairchy

• Rep: 51
  • n00b
« Reply #209 on: January 20, 2018, 09:38:47 AM »
Is it too late for new characters to join in?

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1465286
Don't think.  It strains you.  Don't speak.  It makes you ugly.  Just obey.  Obey and everything will be taken care of.

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl